Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Krazy »

To be honest I've been a bit baffled why tchill sheeped my mumble vote while still insisting it was deadlocked between him and oath without really trying to convince me to go for oath instead. Mostly though this left me null on him because he just seemed desperate, and there was no reason for me to move my vote until Mumble responded. Tchill seemed null because his play makes no sense from any perspective to me. Honestly, a few of his posts did make me nervous that he was trying to get me mislynched tomorrow if he did end up flipping scum today, but I still wanted something from Mumble first.

P.S., I know I'm just coming back to the site and my meta is quite stale, but if you think I would try to save the tchill ship as his scumbuddy in the way that I did, you must think I am pretty trash at playing scum. :P
vote conspiracy
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm probably gonna be lynched today because of how terrible a play it is for scum to fake a guilty d2. When there was still a chance I'd be lynched anyway.

Why would you even try to make sense of me proving I'd want oath lynched as town even if he was town IF YOU ALREADY HAD A GUILTY ON ME?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm at. Get together atm please don't lynch until tonight.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Didn't Nero replace in day 2? So every post he has made should have been made with the knowledge I am scum.

This doesn't seem to be the case.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1162, Espeonage wrote:
osuka:
osuka, ceejayvinoya
Oath:
Tommy Egan, GuerillaWoo
TChill13:
Oath, Sergtacos
ceejayvinoya:
TChill13, Boris, Yuurei, ofrhz, Mumble, Lalendra, Gustavo (LYNCH)
In post 1165, Espeonage wrote:Nero Cain replaces GuerillaWoo
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1476, Tchill13 wrote:Why would you even try to make sense of me proving I'd want oath lynched as town even if he was town IF YOU ALREADY HAD A GUILTY ON ME?
I mean, I was just countering your argument that I was incapable of making a case on you. It's not hard regardless of alignment. It had nothing to do with the guilty but I appreciate the effort you are putting in to try to poke holes.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1478, Tchill13 wrote:This doesn't seem to be the case.
????
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Nero has tunneled me since replacing in.

He continues to give explanations for why "tchill done such and such and it was weird "

No from your perspective it wasn't weird. From your perspective you know I'm scum already right?

Why would you be reading into anything I was saying at that point other than to dispute it to steer town towards voting me.

There was no dispute. You naked tunneled. Seems to me you planned on outing or you would have disputed more. Why didn't you out immediately if that's the case? Did you really think saying "tchill is scum" would drive everyone to vote me without you needing to out your information? If you didn't why didn't you out immediately? The lack of dispute to persuade the rest of town to vote me is the reason this is a fake claim.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

The town cop would want to steer town towards voting his guilty without outing himself this early in the game.

Nero shows no effort in doing that at all. Why would the town cop play in such a way he HAS to out his info to vote scum? He didn't discuss or dispute. There's no benefits to playing town cop the way he has day 2. There's more benefits in mecanical ly arguing against scum to manipulate the town to vote scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

you can't have it both ways. You are simultaneously arguing that I should have outted myself while also arguing that I should not have outted myself and nearly argued for your lynch.

If you were town and you believed that I was scum why would you not vote me right away?

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm arguing that you should have picked a style to approach this from and you chose neither. Why didn't you choose one or the other?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Voting you lynches one scum.

Voting me actually lynches two scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had been arguing for your lynch and then just got tired of it especially with a Mumble counter wagon popping up.

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Krazy »

Mumble counter wagon wasn't even l-2... just saying if you're really cop I don't agree with revealing to force a lynch on your guilty when some of the players have literally said nothing today yet
vote conspiracy
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 1215, Tchill13 wrote:OK. I won't agree to that. I'm town.

The fact that you're OK with lynching yourself means you're scum.
In post 1216, Tchill13 wrote:Because scum want to look like they don't show survival tendencies. You'll scream you're OK with being lynched until the hammer.
In post 1457, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: tchill

I wanted out of this game. No better way to go out than taking 2 scum with me. I appreciate it Nero. Terrible terrible play from you.
In post 1466, Tchill13 wrote:UNVOTE:

Earn it Nero.
JESUS TChill you're a constant contradiction.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Oath »

Nero reads as frustrated town that has MULTIPLE scum against him. I honestly don't know why he bothers because at least one of Krazy and Boris is scum partners with TChill looking to exhaust our efforts and make us fed up. It's that play because activity is low. It's easy to see through. I'd just stop talking to them if I were you Nero, seriously. Let's get some other people in here and actually deal with this mess. You have a guilty. Easy. We lynch TChill - on the off chance he comes up green we're next. That's easy town play. That's the smart play. We don't lynch a claimed cop and if we don't lynch TChill scum will have reason to keep Nero around for the confusion of it all because we never sorted it out when we had the chance.

This isn't that hard for anyone who's town to see. Arguing against it is just that push that scum want.
Boris
Boris
Goon
Boris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Boris »

I don't really see Tchill/Oath as buddies.
which means a Tchill flipping red more or less clears you fam
Rei's cousin boris the alpaca
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

What's tchill flipping green do atm?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Votecount: Or the one where I'm bored at work so you can all deal with this overly long title for a votecount as I vainly try to fill in the seconds on this dreary Sunday morning. I think that it is likely none of you are still reading this votecount title, but if by chance you are still reading it, I implore you to continue as it will end with a bang I promise. I'm not sure what else is pertinent to notify you of in this title and therefore I will just say bang.

TChill13:
Nero Cain, Oath, Lalendra, Boris (L-2)
Mumble:
Krazy, ofrhz
Last edited by Espeonage on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't @ me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Lynch Nero. He's scum. I've explained why and there's no argument against it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't you just say we should flip you because it nets 2 scum?

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Why would a cop play this day phase with a guilty in the manner in which you have?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c im bad

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Your iso is nothing but deflection and void of reason.

Either a cop with a guilty outs his info immediately or debates guilty scum methodically with intention of steering town towards scum without having to out his info. Your iso is void of debate. Every post you've made is a post with the knowledge I'm scum. That should be more than enough motivation to dispute me. You never did.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Your bad?

Lmao. That's weak. That's what you want to double down with?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”