Transformers Mafia - Dinobots STRONGEST!

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Ummm do you want to rethink anything you just posted?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 700, Firebringer wrote:Ummm do you want to rethink anything you just posted?
this is at maria
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

What should I be rethinking.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

Aren't I scum fire? I should have an agenda so this shouldn't be a big deal.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

You should be rethinking the lack of milkies for Daddy Rengar
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 697, MariaR wrote:I feel like you're just making excuses to not vote Kats. They haven't done anything to warrant death people like RC and RB are just saying he should die for the sake of "dealing with them now because they could be scum" (worst logic I've ever seen btw)
this post where you tell me I am making excuses to not vote Kats when I have given through reasons for not townreading kats yet, and self voting would be considered more "gamethrowey" than just voting for both of us to die, by your own standards.

How does that make sense in Maria land?
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:58 pm

From here on out I'm just here to meme btw

Unless people start nor trying to neither
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 703, MariaR wrote:Aren't I scum fire? I should have an agenda so this shouldn't be a big deal.
I am not hardwired into any reads at this point.
Show

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Katsuki »

maria you do realize you're sitting here bashing your head against two scumfucks right?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 705, Firebringer wrote:
In post 697, MariaR wrote:I feel like you're just making excuses to not vote Kats. They haven't done anything to warrant death people like RC and RB are just saying he should die for the sake of "dealing with them now because they could be scum" (worst logic I've ever seen btw)
this post where you tell me I am making excuses to not vote Kats when I have given through reasons for not townreading kats yet, and self voting would be considered more "gamethrowey" than just voting for both of us to die, by your own standards.

How does that make sense in Maria land?
You're the one who's said you'd vote Kats not me if you want to keep going down the path I'm not gonna stop you from helping me with my goal. I don't know
why
you'd vote Kats but you're the one who said you would. Not that I think you really will and you just said it for town cred and are not looking for an excuse to not do so. If you never said you'd vote kats I'd have no issue but !town you has 0 reason to do so unless certain reasons I won't go into
Pedit: Kat don't get me STARTED IK
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Kats what are your thoughts on anyone else you haven't mentioned.
Show

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

firebringer, do you have any townreads/townleans?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 709, MariaR wrote:You're the one who's said you'd vote Kats not me if you want to keep going down the path I'm not gonna stop you from helping me with my goal. I don't know why you'd vote Kats but you're the one who said you would. Not that I think you really will and you just said it for town cred and are not looking for an excuse to not do so. If you never said you'd vote kats I'd have no issue but !town you has 0 reason to do so unless certain reasons I won't go into
I gave you reasons why I didn't townread kats.
"YOUR MAKING EXCUSES"
How about going through those reasons, I have said them and I told you I don't agree with any of your analysis of Katsuki playstyle nor how any of what he has done is townie. Your answer is "it is!"

So is this where we stop and now I am just a scumfuck giving excuses for scumreading someone? While at the same point asking Kats to give me more to what? Waste time? Give more excuses?

And now I have to wonder, why are you selectively taking my word for things. You said five posts ago I was going to just constantly throw around duels when I said I probably wasn't gonna do that. You are being selective of what you say is my word and not.
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:06 pm

MariaR gets duelled by me tomorrow if both flips are town btw
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 711, stungun0404 wrote:firebringer, do you have any townreads/townleans?
ive given probably a dozen reads in this game thus far.

Town: Creature, Spiffeh, Ircher, dramonic, rb, Skygazer
Weak Town: RC,
Suspicious Vibes: Garmr,
Scum: Seal, MariaR, Katsuki
Show

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 714, Firebringer wrote:
In post 711, stungun0404 wrote:firebringer, do you have any townreads/townleans?
ive given probably a dozen reads in this game thus far.

Town: Creature, Spiffeh, Ircher, dramonic, rb, Skygazer
Weak Town: RC,
Suspicious Vibes: Garmr,
Scum: Seal, MariaR, Katsuki
can you expand on the dramonic town read? willing to give some weight to your reads if you flip town like i anticipate that you will.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 712, Firebringer wrote:ow about going through those reasons, I have said them and I told you I don't agree with any of your analysis of Katsuki playstyle nor how any of what he has done is townie. Your answer is "it is!"
You disagree with my answer as scum you're obv gonna disagree and if you're town you just disagree it's a waste of time to keep talking about it.
In post 712, Firebringer wrote:And now I have to wonder, why are you selectively taking my word for things. You said five posts ago I was going to just constantly throw around duels when I said I probably wasn't gonna do that. You are being selective of what you say is my word and not.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I did quote something of yours and said I doubt you what's so wrong with that. Why don't you explain why I'm scum instead of avoiding it hm? No one is gonna listen to your reads when you die unless you explain them or did you just want to get out of this game so you're just saying w/e sounds good
In post 713, RadiantCowbells wrote:MariaR gets duelled by me tomorrow if both flips are town btw
First of all you're not gonna do this anyway
Second of all you'd lose

Anyway I'm gonna go now and stop clogging the thread so others can post talking to 2 people who are more than likely scum than not is like talking to a wall because you're not gonna make progress and whew is that annoying.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 716, MariaR wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about. I did quote something of yours and said I doubt you what's so wrong with that. Why don't you explain why I'm scum instead of avoiding it hm? No one is gonna listen to your reads when you die unless you explain them or did you just want to get out of this game so you're just saying w/e sounds good
I think you have been showing your colors for awhile here. And I can go into my reasons for scumreading you quite a bit, but most of it is in relation to how you handled me:

1) The posts directed at me is almost devoid of attempts to read me. I can tell when you are trying to get a read on me and when you aren't. You are definitely not trying at all. Want to argue that?
2) Your posts at me showed what seemed like an attempt to start a AtE fight. And my initial thought was "Hey mariar is doing that thing where she manipulates my emotions to get me to townread her".
3) Your logic isn't consistent enough even from your perspective. Go back and look at that reply about "your just giving excuses not to vote yourself" how does that make sense in mariar world if you think I am scum? Why not just say "Hey you posted that thing about voting yourself as a way to get townread" instead of say "your giving excuses not vote yourself". Either could be true but the one that had flow was not what you gave.

So yeah, you are probably a big scumread for me. Waiting for you to find reasons to scumread me that makes sense from your perspective tbh.
Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

You finally starting arguing took you 29 pages to get it out of you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I hope that isn't all you have to say to this.
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:24 pm

I'd be willing to vote for firebringer to survive at this point but if Katsuki flips town that would get really ugly
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Of course fire I finally got you talking it only took 29 pages I won't stop after all the stupidly long work that took.
In post 717, Firebringer wrote:1) The posts directed at me is almost devoid of attempts to read me. I can tell when you are trying to get a read on me and when you aren't. You are definitely not trying at all. Want to argue that?
I dismissed you after you game threw out of respect thinking you had to be scum because town you wouldn't do something that shitty yes I can say that. i don't get your reasons I think it's game throwing I can't even go into full detail because you asked me not too and I don't want to upset you so I won't. On the off chance your town I wanted to get stuff out of you and coax you into doing something instead of just sitting and dying because you didn't want to be in a game with a player. Because honestly we weren't gonna have a lot to go off of regardless of the flip so I thought I'd make you give us some. If you're scum that works even better if you're town at least you're debating.
In post 717, Firebringer wrote:2) Your posts at me showed what seemed like an attempt to start a AtE fight. And my initial thought was "Hey mariar is doing that thing where she manipulates my emotions to get me to townread her".
Ate fight? Mmmm no. I wanted you to do something yes I did try to manipulate you to try and argue but I wanted you to argue with your reads, not your emotions. I didn't know I was offending you at all and that was never my goal. I was really confused why people asked me to play nice when I didn't think I did anything wrong. I wasn't trying to get you to tr me If I'm scum I don't need ate to get people to tr me. You should know I use manipulation as town and scum to suit my agenda or perhaps you don't.
In post 717, Firebringer wrote:3) Your logic isn't consistent enough even from your perspective. Go back and look at that reply about "your just giving excuses not to vote yourself" how does that make sense in mariar world if you think I am scum? Why not just say "Hey you posted that thing about voting yourself as a way to get townread" instead of say "your giving excuses not vote yourself". Either could be true but the one that had flow was not what you gave.
I did say that I said that you're just ignoring my reasons why Kat is town for a reason to not vote him you're giving the illusion that you can be convinced to vote Kat if you're shown he's town but in reality you're never gonna vote Kat that's why I found it scummy. So I don't know what you think I haven't been saying.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

One of you falls dead, cored through.

DrippingGoofball,
Laserbeak, Decepticon Mini-Cassette Reconnaissance
has been killed

Duel Continues.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

waste of a kill.
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:37 pm

That was a dumb dayvig

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”