Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2512, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2510, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2501, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2396, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2390, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2387, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2384, Ankamius wrote:if we're going to leash titus, we need to leash all five slots.
If we leash Titus we need sober Math

Because we have to leash leaders and this other bit that leaders do.

What do leaders do again?
leaders get a superpower and pick five other people to get a superpower

leaders are also immune to death the day and night they are leader unless a no lynch happens, in which case they can die at night
Okay so here is what I see

Assume we say hey Titus

You can pick these ultra five townie to give powers to. If she is scum and she agrees with those people getting powers regardless of alignment she just does it. If she is scum she just does what she wants

How do we ensure that she gives powers to who we say? Like is there a list of who gets powers afterword?
there's a pt they all get
so unless she can figure out a way to decieve all the picks, there's not way changing it works
This doesn’t make any sense

If there is a PT that all the people get then we would all just know who has what for powers unless the leader picked a masonry. Having a hood with all the power people seems like a stupid mechanic that I doubt exists :/

Can people please quit saying stupid shit and help me catch up? That would be awesome
Yeah LOL, I can definitely confirm this is false.
I swear someone mentioned it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2515, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2384, Ankamius wrote:if we're going to leash titus, we need to leash all five slots.

leaders are also immune to death the day and night they are leader unless a no lynch happens, in which case they can die at night

Assume we say hey Titus

You can pick these ultra five townie to give powers to. If she is scum and she agrees with those people getting powers regardless of alignment she just does it. If she is scum she just does what she wants

How do we ensure that she gives powers to who we say? Like is there a list of who gets powers afterword?
so unless she can figure out a way to decieve all the picks, there's not way changing it works

If there is a PT that all the people get then we would all just know who has what for powers unless the leader picked a masonry. Having a hood with all the power people seems like a stupid mechanic that I doubt exists :/

Can people please quit saying stupid shit and help me catch up? That would be awesome
*smacks you gently on the head*

Stawp it. Reread that and you’ll figure out what I mean. There was zero reason to make this post.
But FA posted who she picked, so I don’t see how I placed a target on my head if that’s what you’re implying.
In post 2008, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2004, Titus wrote:
In post 2001, Frozen Angel wrote:I never give early reads.

My readlists usually doesn't have a town tier. My motto is "Never vomit reads". My play style is that to seprate alarming behaviors and anlyze the pattern of them accuring. to trust people who don't do that but always doubt their intentions.

That's how I play my mafia games. It's actually quite intresting that you claim my meta is giving so many reads early.
It's not a magical talisman but go back and check your selections and look at their tone towards you. You'll see I was right.
No you were not.
I picked ufo and ank and cerb cause I had found them most towny in this game. I formed a read on nancy based on her play in this game. Shiro was just a place holder I didn't change before eod.

I didn't pick the people who voted me because they voted me. I didn't even realize they were on my list till eod happened and I find it triggering that you think I did.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:43 am

Post by the worst »

Q
UO
TE
PYRA
MIDSS
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2525, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Assume we say hey Titus

I swear someone mentioned it
It would have been nice if it was the case and we could have coordinated our choices and gotten the edge on scum but unfortunately, not the case.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2527, the worst wrote:Q
UO
TE
PYRA
MIDSS
Whenever I try to just isolate a single quote or two, the formatting gets all messed up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2527, the worst wrote:Q
UO
TE
PYRA
MIDSS
7/10
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:00 am

Post by the worst »

if I remembered to make the pyramid go down on the other side would I have scored higher?
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:02 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Human Sequencer has been prodded.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2531, the worst wrote:if I remembered to make the pyramid go down on the other side would I have scored higher?
you'll only know if you try
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:25 am

Post by the worst »

H
ELL
O QU
OTE PY
RAMI
DS!
!!

:/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Brandi »

the worst you are as fluffy as your avatar it seems :P
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:32 am

Post by the worst »

I try my best!! :lol:
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2534, the worst wrote:H
ELL
O QU
OTE PY
RAMI
DS!
!!

that's a gorgeous pyramid you got there sir
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:33 am

Post by the worst »

thank you sir

I live to be acknowledged
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Neat!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

not reading recent pages right now

just did a quick iso of drixx's recent posts

he's still scum

lynch him, thanks
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2540, zMuffinMan wrote:not reading recent pages right now

just did a quick iso of drixx's recent posts

he's still scum

lynch him, thanks
No. Do something other than spam something obviously false.

What are your other reads? Because while I am alive Drixx should never be lynched.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2537, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2534, the worst wrote:H
ELL
O QU
OTE PY
RAMI
DS!
!!

that's a gorgeous pyramid you got there sir
While gorgeous I have enough of a hard time keeping up as it is.

I feel like scum don’t want me to catch up.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

mathblade, with no due respect, i think you're about as good at scum hunting as the big toe on my left foot

the only recent memory i have of you being town is calling LLD your strongest town read and calling a bunch of town players scum

so you thinking that's obviously false is a good thing in my book - it means i'm on the right track
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2526, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2515, MathBlade wrote:

Assume we say hey Titus

*smacks you gently on the head*

Stawp it. Reread that and you’ll figure out what I mean. There was zero reason to make this post.
But FA posted who she picked, so I don’t see how I placed a target on my head if that’s what you’re implying.
In post 2008, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2004, Titus wrote:
In post 2001, Frozen Angel wrote:I never give early reads.

My readlists usually doesn't have a town tier. My motto is "Never vomit reads". My play style is that to seprate alarming behaviors and anlyze the pattern of them accuring. to trust people who don't do that but always doubt their intentions.

That's how I play my mafia games. It's actually quite intresting that you claim my meta is giving so many reads early.
It's not a magical talisman but go back and check your selections and look at their tone towards you. You'll see I was right.
No you were not.
I picked ufo and ank and cerb cause I had found them most towny in this game. I formed a read on nancy based on her play in this game. Shiro was just a place holder I didn't change before eod.

I didn't pick the people who voted me because they voted me. I didn't even realize they were on my list till eod happened and I find it triggering that you think I did.
Great! So we told scum who all the PRs are

:facepalm:

Like I get we have to probably to leash Titus today but we get so much more not telling scum who have PRs. Like why did FA out? Someone catch me up in a paragraph please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2543, zMuffinMan wrote:mathblade, with no due respect, i think you're about as good at scum hunting as the big toe on my left foot

the only recent memory i have of you being town is calling LLD your strongest town read and calling a bunch of town players scum

so you thinking that's obviously false is a good thing in my book - it means i'm on the right track
Yes I have bad games.

However I have good games like Elemental Trinity where I named the entire scum team and got scum vigged
I also have a good game on Mafia Universe where FA can attest to, named almost the entire scumteam in a 42 Player game which partially caused the win when scum killed me over PRs

Yes I am bad at times

However anecdotes have no relevance to here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, this is clearly not one of those mythical good games you apparently have
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2546, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah, this is clearly not one of those mythical good games you apparently have
You mean like one of the “worst” games I have civ mafia where Beeboy was town and I was right
Where I argued the people wanting to be lynched was town?

I may be shit at ID’ing scum and have off games but I am good at townreads.

So you have two choices:

You can continue to bemoan that I suck and push Drixx with no case or you can interact with the points that you explicitly said you aren’t reading

Because I am not having a shouting match with you.

Drixx is town. Period.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If you continue attacking me instead of either A) helping me be better or B) Explaining your Drixx read I have zero qualms about pushing for your lynch and catching up overnight

As town we are supposed to communicate and talk. Calling me shitty and not explaining your Drixx read is neither.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i wouldn't continue attacking you, actually just went and checked and you're right about being good at getting town reads
In post 2547, MathBlade wrote:I am good at townreads
Spoiler: really good at town reads
OnTheMark wrote:Like never lynch LLD she is one of the few townreads I do have.
OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3841, Mathdino wrote:Am I the only one who sees an additional option
You're all dumb
Why not lynch LLD
LLD is town.

Nahdia I am coming around to town.

I am not interested in mislynching.
OnTheMark wrote:
In post 533, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 232, CheekyTeeky wrote:Assuming the scum team is 3 players I'm pretty comfortable calling it Mastina/Wisdom/LLD. Gg.
You think Mastina and Wisdom are scum together after that post? What?? hahahaha.
This post does kinda spew you town and LLD town. Is it possible CheekyTeeky and Kokichi are scum together and that is an exaggerated reaction to a buddy?
OnTheMark wrote:It’s for this reason I kinda think it’s MathDino and maybe Not Mafia and 1-2 people on your top list.

I can’t see LLD or Nahdia as scum.
OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4196, Pine wrote:Mastina is often wrong.

The problem is that Mastina is the only way we pull Nico out of her deathtunnel. Assuming scum doesn't bus or self-vote, that's four votes down.

And this is a group where consensus is like herding cats.

Why do we have LLD as Town again?
Because she’s gorgeous :) (mainly I just know her <3)

Call it a friend read.
OnTheMark wrote:Like never lynch LLD she is one of the few townreads I do have.
OnTheMark wrote:I have decided I am gonna hit LLD tonight since no one has said anything since LLD is my top townread outside of the masons.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”