Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Tbh this mechanic gives me flashbacks of midscummer's dream.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2646, Titus wrote:For instance, if I elect Math, I would worry about Math taking Double voter and spamming THE TOWN BLOCK IS EBILLLL
How would I take anything? I thought you distribute them?

And I am actually advocating for a block Titus. I generally hate them that is true but in this case it is necessary.

And if I was with double voter and did think that way how would having a PR change that?

I am doing my best to not spam and work with people. Just like you’re basing this on things not even in this game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Are you talking about the roleblocker suggestion Ank? I read that as a jailkeep?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2651, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2646, Titus wrote:For instance, if I elect Math, I would worry about Math taking Double voter and spamming THE TOWN BLOCK IS EBILLLL

And I am actually advocating for a block Titus. I generally hate them that is true but in this case it is necessary.

And if I was with double voter and did think that way how would having a PR change that?

I am doing my best to not spam and work with people. Just like you’re basing this on things not even in this game.
Basically the powers are like a store. I get to choose who goes shopping.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2650, Sakura Hana wrote:Tbh this mechanic gives me flashbacks of midscummer's dream.
Link me?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2653, Titus wrote:

Oh so people pick. So we could end up with a million of one power and none of another.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2655, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2653, Titus wrote:

Oh so people pick. So we could end up with a million of one power and none of another.
Yes, so basically I don't want you to Civ it up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2654, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2650, Sakura Hana wrote:Tbh this mechanic gives me flashbacks of midscummer's dream.
Link me?
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=72943
Did you forget already, you replaced me that game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2652, Titus wrote:Are you talking about the roleblocker suggestion Ank? I read that as a jailkeep?
The factional nightkill is not a superpower
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2635, MathBlade wrote:People have until like midnight to say they hate the Frozen Angel leader choice if they do.
I hate the leader FA pick, it's unnecessarily dangerous.

The assumption is Cerb just failed to pick BP or redirect, when it also provides the easy cover for FA to claim she picked Cerb and pick someone else while killing Cerb.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Okay this shit is not cool.

1) Yes I have had bad games. However you yourself have seen my town game improve in that I was right about Jingle when I just couldn’t explain it. I continue to receive feedback and improve. Holding a game where I sucked over my head is horrible.

I could easily go “Undertale precult” and say everyone worship the group I walk on I can find the only scum in a game of 20+ or worship me because on MU I got all the scums and freaking pwn turbos.

That is not how a town block functions.

Ank helps me with my difficulties and I will help her out. That is how a block works. It’s not meant to be an impenetrable forcefield of “omg I will but all you say all eternity”

But you and muffin have done this and it’s silly.

If I am bad this game point it out otherwise knock it off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2659, Sando wrote:I hate the leader FA pick, it's unnecessarily dangerous.
Note, I'm not saying she's scum, and I'm also fairly sanguine about her being in the superhero group tonight, just think it's unnecessarily dangerous to double up on a leader who's anon pick who had 2 protection picks available died overnight.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2658, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2652, Titus wrote:Are you talking about the roleblocker suggestion Ank? I read that as a jailkeep?
It's not? Then would any bp work?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2659, Sando wrote:
In post 2635, MathBlade wrote:People have until like midnight to say they hate the Frozen Angel leader choice if they do.

The assumption is Cerb just failed to pick BP or redirect, when it also provides the easy cover for FA to claim she picked Cerb and pick someone else while killing Cerb.
?? It’s not FA picks another leader. It’s that she picks between the two people we vote between.

A universal townread (doesn’t have to be FA if you scumread her but why?) then picks the second.

It’s arguably a two town leader plan which makes sure scum can’t override it.

So it’s all public. If she claimed to pick another person and then kills them then

For one she would be scum

And two then she would be leader again. In which case we would look at who died and why and analyze it

This way no matter what we get something
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2659, Sando wrote:

This assumption fails because there's no way FA can predict whether Cerberus will be mediumed tonight or not.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Math, I already have no idea what you're saying and you're trying to tell me what to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2664, Ankamius wrote:This assumption fails because there's no way FA can predict whether Cerberus will be mediumed tonight or not.
Good point!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2662, Titus wrote:
In post 2658, Ankamius wrote:
It's not? Then would any bp work?
Yes? There's no indication that Impenetrable Skin only works on superpowers
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Actually
Cant scum just use power negation on Cerb to prevent any spirit medium from targeting them?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2663, MathBlade wrote:?? It’s not FA picks another leader. It’s that she picks between the two people we vote between.

A universal townread (doesn’t have to be FA if you scumread her but why?) then picks the second.

It’s arguably a two town leader plan which makes sure scum can’t override it.

So it’s all public. If she claimed to pick another person and then kills them then
Ok let's slow this down MB. Process we should be doing:
1) Pick 2 people who are designated leader-votees tonight, everyone commits to voting within then 2 people
2) We designate 5 people for Titus to make as her superhero team tonight

If you want FA to pick those 2 people I'm not 100% against that, I'm (was, Ank points out my mistake) saying FA shouldn't be 1 of the 2.

There's nothing for FA to actually do as leader or to become leader or to assign leader to anyone.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That assumption still fails unless you also assume that scum would know D2's powers before the end of D1

But, that possibility I didn't think of. Did you ask the mod about it?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2665, Titus wrote:Math, I already have no idea what you're saying and you're trying to tell me what to do.
You’re saying “Hey don’t trust Math because they were bad in Civ”

For starters that has no relevance to this game.
Secondly I really dislike how you’re trying to plant the idea “Math is bad don’t give him powers”
Thirdly you’re arguing it based on a bad reason as I am advocating for a block
Fourth if you think I am bad here fucking discuss it

I am 99% sure you’re just intent on calling me bad to try to get others to doubt me.

So like your argument of “I am bad” don’t give me powers has no merit

What am I bad specifically on here that merits that shade?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2668, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually
Cant scum just use power negation on Cerb to prevent any spirit medium from targeting them?
They'd have to target Cerb wouldn't they?

@MOD - Other than the spiritual mediumship, can any other powers be targeted at dead players and work?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2668, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually
Dead people cannot usually be targeted unless specifically allowed by role.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Titus

This paranoia isn't warranted, you literally just saw me pull Mathblade into a compromise (albeit with Eddie Cane's help, but I still had a hand in it) when our reads were virtually opposite each other's.

I'm just as heavily engaged in this game, so there's really no reason to assume he's going to go off the rails into whatever lala land you're assuming he'll go into while I'm alive.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”