MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2669, Sando wrote:
In post 2663, MathBlade wrote:?? It’s not FA picks another leader. It’s that she picks between the two people we vote between.

A universal townread (doesn’t have to be FA if you scumread her but why?) then picks the second.

It’s arguably a two town leader plan which makes sure scum can’t override it.

So it’s all public. If she claimed to pick another person and then kills them then
Ok let's slow this down MB. Process we should be doing:
1) Pick 2 people who are designated leader-votees tonight, everyone commits to voting within then 2 people
2) We designate 5 people for Titus to make as her superhero team tonight

If you want FA to pick those 2 people I'm not 100% against that, I'm (was, Ank points out my mistake) saying FA shouldn't be 1 of the 2.

There's nothing for FA to actually do as leader or to become leader or to assign leader to anyone.
Sure two leaders FA picks them is fine by me. I just realized FA is universally townread and it moves things along.

I was thinking FA continuous BP and powers makes for a nice combo. But if that is a bad idea then sorry :/ Been working on a clock but the main idea is there
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2674, Ankamius wrote:Titus

This paranoia isn't warranted, you literally just saw me pull Mathblade into a compromise (albeit with Eddie Cane's help, but I still had a hand in it) when our reads were virtually opposite each other's.

I'm just as heavily engaged in this game, so there's really no reason to assume he's going to go off the rails into whatever lala land you're assuming he'll go into while I'm alive.
Eddie Cane is in this game? Cool. Who is Eddie?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm talking about police academy 1 in that example, Math.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2671, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2665, Titus wrote:Math, I already have no idea what you're saying and you're trying to tell me what to do.
You’re saying “Hey don’t trust Math because they were bad in Civ”

For starters that has no relevance to this game.
Secondly I really dislike how you’re trying to plant the idea “Math is bad don’t give him powers”
Thirdly you’re arguing it based on a bad reason as I am advocating for a block
Fourth if you think I am bad here fucking discuss it

I am 99% sure you’re just intent on calling me bad to try to get others to doubt me.

So like your argument of “I am bad” don’t give me powers has no merit

What am I bad specifically on here that merits that shade?
I am evaluating your play here but the only reason I am considering you is bc random vote and you being read as obvtown.

As much as you would like it, each game is not a clean slate.

You are not clear and concise in your actions.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2670, Ankamius wrote:But, that possibility I didn't think of. Did you ask the mod about it?
I didn't.
Why?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2677, Ankamius wrote:I'm talking about police academy 1 in that example, Math.
He was in Civ too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2677, Ankamius wrote:I'm talking about police academy 1 in that example, Math.
Oh. Yay literalness
And turns out we were both right that game lol XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

This paranoia isn't warranted, you literally just saw me pull Mathblade into a compromise (albeit with Eddie Cane's help, but I still had a hand in it) when our reads were virtually opposite each other's.

I'm just as heavily engaged in this game, so there's really no reason to assume he's going to go off the rails into whatever lala land you're assuming he'll go into while I'm alive.
90% of the time he does. I will think about it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Might as well have confirmation of whether it's possible or not
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2682, Titus wrote:

should I mention that I did that when he was scumreading me

and this game he thinks I'm town

I don't think you have a reason to worry about it
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2675, MathBlade wrote:I was thinking FA continuous BP and powers makes for a nice combo. But if that is a bad idea then sorry :/ Been working on a clock but the main idea is there
No I think it's a decent idea, I even suggested it as an option yesterday. But there was also decent amount of talk about Cerb being NKd yesterday, and if he'd picked BP he'd be alive presumably, and a town redirector can very safely redicrect onto the leader overnight, so he had two safe options and seemingly took neither, oh and scum correctly read a superhero team member pick. The other (paranoid) option is FA is lying to us about picking Cerb and killed him while picking a scumpartner.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well, why dont YOU ask the mod then.
You're the one with the godlike game solving reads not me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2685, Sando wrote:
In post 2675, MathBlade wrote:I was thinking FA continuous BP and powers makes for a nice combo. But if that is a bad idea then sorry :/ Been working on a clock but the main idea is there
No I think it's a decent idea, I even suggested it as an option yesterday. But there was also decent amount of talk about Cerb being NKd yesterday, and if he'd picked BP he'd be alive presumably, and a town redirector can very safely redicrect onto the leader overnight, so he had two safe options and seemingly took neither, oh and scum correctly read a superhero team member pick. The other (paranoid) option is FA is lying to us about picking Cerb and killed him while picking a scumpartner.
It seems more likely scum called Cerb's bluff about picking BP rather than FA lying. I could only see that in an FA Hebi comp.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2684, Ankamius wrote:

Fine. I'll put you and Math in but if Math goes off the rails...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2670, Ankamius wrote:That assumption still fails unless you also assume that scum would know D2's powers before the end of D1

But, that possibility I didn't think of. Did you ask the mod about it?
They could redirect onto themselves, it fails at that point, I just checked and it's in the Day1 FAQ.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2688, Titus wrote:
In post 2684, Ankamius wrote:

Fine. I'll put you and Math in but if Math goes off the rails...
It would be my fault and my fault alone. This is disgusting. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2689, Sando wrote:
In post 2670, Ankamius wrote:That assumption still fails unless you also assume that scum would know D2's powers before the end of D1

They could redirect onto themselves, it fails at that point, I just checked and it's in the Day1 FAQ.
mm...

That's actually concerning, yeah.

I'm getting a headache trying to parse this into my head. My initial reaction is that pushing for this specifically is a really bizarre gambit that doesn't seem worth the risk this early in the game (even with a dead scum D1), but it's hard to tell without sitting down and mapping it out.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Okay back on point people

FA picks the two leader candidates today. We bold and spam that shit and anyone who objects speak up or forever hold your peace

We need 5 universal townreads where are we on that?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2691, Ankamius wrote:

mm...

I'm getting a headache trying to parse this into my head. My initial reaction is that pushing for this specifically is a really bizarre gambit that doesn't seem worth the risk this early in the game (even with a dead scum D1), but it's hard to tell without sitting down and mapping it out.
Wait what? Someone summarize this for me. I am lost a bit

Redirector?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I kind of want Tora/FA's opinion before hashing that out any further.

Plus there's several slots I'd like input on before the end of day.

I'm not sure if there's much more we can do before that happens.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2693, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2691, Ankamius wrote:

mm...

Wait what? Someone summarize this for me. I am lost a bit

Redirector?
Day 1's Siren's Call.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Can multiple people pick the same power?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Nice to see that we're rehashing D1's useless questions that can be found in the mod's op posts.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Just as productive as speculating whether scum had pregame chat or not.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm starting to remember why I don't try in early days most games in larges

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”