She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2772, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2769, Sando wrote:
In post 2766, MathBlade wrote:We are supposed to give PRs to town or not at all.
Given Titus is largely SR'd, I feel we should give a list of 5. Scum!Titus given a list of less than 5 is going to very happily just give the remaining powers to their buddies.
And if she did that would be a scum claim all the same and would put her buddies if they ever claimed it. One or two is acceptable because then we also get a buddy and GG we win.
The moment five people don't claim, a huge target goes on my back. If I give to someone who I said was scum, it's autolynch. I am going to be submitting my list later today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2104, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2014, Titus wrote:
In post 2010, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2007, Titus wrote:
In post 2003, Frozen Angel wrote:like you're literally lying about every part of my town meta to make your point go across. There are people here who have been playing with me recently and there are players here who played with me a year ago.
Nah, you're just too proud to admit your vulnerability when I tell it straight to your face. Oh well.

Like I got flaws too and you could lay back into me to ensure I pick town. We can hash it out. Or you can pretend that my criticisms of you are worthless pointless and everything that happens is a coincidence. I'm ok with either but I prefer being honest with you.
I'm just asking you to show me my vulnerability. I really want to work on it if it's real yet you bring an example that has nothing to do with you claimed about me.
I'm trying to. Your vulnerability is you don't scrutinize people being nice to you enough. That's it in a nutshell.

Now, lay into me. What should I watch out for? What's my blind spot?

[Normally, I would do this with Drixx/Cerb but...]
Honestly you need to explain how "claiming doctor" is being nice. Being nice imo is being affable and agreeable.
yeah that was my point too. like. idk it just doesn't line up with what she pushed about her theories here imo
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2109, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2052, zMuffinMan wrote:hebi is most likely town

so is shiro
I believe hebi was in my townbin d1
someone explain hebi townreads and their meta if that is an element for this read please

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2770, Ankamius wrote:Sando

Can you go into your townreads on Gamma and Hebi?

I don't really have an opinion of Hebichan either way, but Gamma's really bizarre push on me and then immediately dropping it was gross.
Not really...Hebi is a townlean to me, but there's not a huge amount of content there. Gamma really epitomises the problem we have here, a distinct lack of TRs. I figured for leader I'd pick whoever I strongest TR'd amongst the heroes, hence you. I'd really have liked to pick anyone but me, but honestly I'm super struggling for TRs this game. After that I didn't want to pick any of the superheroes, and Gamma was the last on my list. Gamma is well and truly into my neutral list, I'm into my neutral list a long time before you get to Gamma on that list.

I dove into the mason claim bullshit enough to get told to piss off, so I'm leaving that alone. I don't TR duckling, which to me says he's PR or scum, and he aint PR. I don't like BB and Mylo, Mylo is just flat out a bad leader pick regardless of your alignment thoughts. Human I was unsure of, they're fairly neutral to me.

Who am I missing that needs to be in there? Do you think I'm wrong to avoid doubling up powers?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2124, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 2122, zMuffinMan wrote:... you've read, what? 11 pages? what do you think about what happened in those pages?
Titus yelled at Frozen Angel for a while?
did she? I thought she was just moon logic-ing pretty hard. Where did this happen and why you got such an impression and what do you think about it?

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2775, Titus wrote:
In post 2766, MathBlade wrote:We are supposed to give PRs to town or not at all.
Given Titus is largely SR'd, I feel we should give a list of 5. Scum!Titus given a list of less than 5 is going to very happily just give the remaining powers to their buddies.
And if she did that would be a scum claim all the same and would put her buddies if they ever claimed it. One or two is acceptable because then we also get a buddy and GG we win.
The moment five people don't claim, a huge target goes on my back. If I give to someone who I said was scum, it's autolynch. I am going to be submitting my list later today.
The intimation from MB was that we direct you to give powers to less than 5 people. If we gave you 3 people to give powers to, as scum, from what I can tell there's no way for us to know whether you gave it to more than 3 players. Hence, us nominating 5, even if we're not sure on towniness, is better than not nominating 5.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2125, Sando wrote:
In post 2074, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2065, Sando wrote:I'm not sure I see a decent situation where scum manipulate the vote to give it to Titus, is a D3 mislynch really worth giving the choice to town? Only thing it makes me think is FA and Titus are not the same faction, scum don't give townie a second nights power-choice just for the chance of a D3 mislynch. Regardless of how scummy you think Titus is, you can assume she'll act in towns interests overnight if she's town. If FA is scum, maybe they throw it to a townie.
I can't understand this part of your post at all can you explain it again?
Urgh, I pulled a Trump, that's what I get for posting after a 14 hour day. That should be that I
don't
see a situation where scum didn't manipulate to get Titus leader, and I don't see them doing that to Town!Titus unless you're (FA) scum.

Basically anything not involving scum voting Titus pretty obviously relies on town voting her, and that's really what I can't see, (enough of) town doing that. There is another option, but it's super slim and vote-claims will confirm/deny it.
ok this part: "That should be that I
don't
see a situation where scum didn't manipulate to get Titus leader, and I don't see them doing that to Town!Titus unless you're (FA) scum"

Why should for scum voting a possible town!titus to become a leader I should be scum in your theory?

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Sando »

What?

We say to Titus, give powers to Sando, Ank, Math.

Titus gives powers to Sando, Ank, Math and 2 scum. Tomorrow Titus says, yep, gave powers to those 3.

How on earth do we know Titus is lying? I guess if we lynch one of the other two we also get Titus?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

All my reads are in a post of mine not too far back, the one with all the question marks.

Gamma and the worst are my two current biggest scumreads. I'll flesh out my duckling read soonish when I get a chance.

My other scumreads are light ones, my townreads are light to moderate somewhere.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2781, Frozen Angel wrote:Why should for scum voting a possible town!titus to become a leader I should be scum in your theory?
Because I don't see scum voting to elect two townies in a row. Regardless of how mislynchable Titus is and how much we shit on her, scum should assume she'll act in towns interest tonight if she's town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2782, Sando wrote:
What?

Titus gives powers to Sando, Ank, Math and 2 scum. Tomorrow Titus says, yep, gave powers to those 3.

How on earth do we know Titus is lying? I guess if we lynch one of the other two we also get Titus?
The inference is that I am honest about the three that claim. The others are legit question marks. Yet if I don't state five names and have at least 4 claim powers, I am auto dead soooo
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2136, Drixx wrote:FA: You literally gave an example of exactly what Titus is trying to say about you. Math got you to back off by treating you a certain way. That's a pattern for you. I didn't see anything from Titus where it was meant to have a go at you. It is good to know the things about yourself that you might otherwise overlook.
Sure, Thanks. But that example just doesn't make any sense to me.
In post 2141, Drixx wrote:
In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
why you didn't say it more directly here?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2784, Sando wrote:
In post 2781, Frozen Angel wrote:Why should for scum voting a possible town!titus to become a leader I should be scum in your theory?
Because I don't see scum voting to elect two townies in a row. Regardless of how mislynchable Titus is and how much we shit on her, scum should assume she'll act in towns interest tonight if she's town.
oh

that actually makes sense

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2787, Frozen Angel wrote:
oh

or that scum wanted us to think that way for double bluff/framing but I find that less likely

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2782, Sando wrote:
What?

For starters, enhanced hearing is a thing
Secondly mass claim is a thing
Thirdly if a redirector does stop spiritual medium then we know scum is in that original FA group
Fourthly we don’t know what other powers are on deck and could out Titus if she does that. Unless scum get a list of all powers that will happen all game, giving powers to a buddy is a risk I don’t think scum!Titus is bold enough on taking.

If anything I would go pull up FA’s list for a 5th and pick someone from that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2786, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:FA: You literally gave an example of exactly what Titus is trying to say about you. Math got you to back off by treating you a certain way. That's a pattern for you. I didn't see anything from Titus where it was meant to have a go at you. It is good to know the things about yourself that you might otherwise overlook.
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
I am sorry for that.

What do you think of me, you, Ank, Math, Shiro, Drixx for my gift pool? I could stretch down to Nancy as well but her posting today is less good than d1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2785, Titus wrote:The inference is that I am honest about the three that claim. The others are legit question marks. Yet if I don't state five names and have at least 4 claim powers, I am auto dead soooo
Wat? If you're scum and give say 2 unclaimed powers to your scumbuddies, they're not going to just say "yo Titus gave me powers last night". How are we going to know?

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the superhero team members confirmed they're not told of the rest of the team, which would make your argument valid.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2788, Frozen Angel wrote:
oh

or that scum wanted us to think that way for double bluff/framing but I find that less likely
I know I'd have 100% lynched Titus today if not for leader, so they're giving us a town-leader for a slightly increased mislynch chance D3?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2791, Sando wrote:
In post 2785, Titus wrote:The inference is that I am honest about the three that claim. The others are legit question marks. Yet if I don't state five names and have at least 4 claim powers, I am auto dead soooo
Wat? If you're scum and give say 2 unclaimed powers to your scumbuddies, they're not going to just say "yo Titus gave me powers last night". How are we going to know?

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the superhero team members confirmed they're not told of the rest of the team, which would make your argument valid.
The missing powers would be the problem.

If we get 3 power claims, then we'd suppose at that point I gave 2 scumbuddies powers in that setup and just lynch me.

The only way I live is if at least 4 ppl claim they got a power.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2792, Sando wrote:
In post 2788, Frozen Angel wrote:
oh

I know I'd have 100% lynched Titus today if not for leader, so they're giving us a town-leader for a slightly increased mislynch chance D3?
Works pretty well to eliminate me before late game and hide any obvious voting patterns...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2790, Titus wrote:
I am sorry for that.

What do you think of me, you, Ank, Math, Shiro, Drixx for my gift pool? I could stretch down to Nancy as well but her posting today is less good than d1.
Ewwww not Shiro. He’s been a major wagon since I have been here and potentially scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2793, Titus wrote:If we get 3 power claims, then we'd suppose at that point I gave 2 scumbuddies powers in that setup and just lynch me.
Not if we'd told you to only give 3 people powers...which was what MB was intimating.

"Hey Titus give X, Y, Z superhero powers"
X, Y, Z confirm they got powers
Cool! You're free to go Titus!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I feel slightly uneasy about drixx responding to muffin the way he is in page 86

pedit: @titus I'm catching up. me and ank for list feels good I have to read more of the game to see if shiro math and drixx should be on list or not atm

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2795, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2790, Titus wrote:
I am sorry for that.

Ewwww not Shiro. He’s been a major wagon since I have been here and potentially scum.
Define major wagon. I haven't seen him get above 3 votes. His recent posting has also improved. Also, I like Cookies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2172, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2162, BBmolla wrote:muffin is probably scum

but let's lynch him later
:igmeou:
what do you think about that post? just that it's :igmeou: ?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”