She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3011, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2740, Shiro wrote:I think there is a fair chance katsuki is scum6

Gamma recent interaction with me also make me think he was searching for a safe place to park his vote.
This is a fucking lie, Shiro is scum, I didn't once try to vote her there
In post 2503, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2423, Sakura Hana wrote:Shiro has literally stated that there's 0 chance im telling the truth unless the mod lied... well i dont see this being advertised as bastard have you?
Yet she's willing to let potential scum get a super power?

I dont think Shiro actually believes there is a modicrum of chance that im not lying and just wants to chain up lynches
VOTE: Shiro

Okay, found it. I think there could possibly be a misunderstanding here?

Btw, yes, im not a mason
Honestly I'm kinda on board with this. No defined plan for a vanilla flip and the weird stickiness to the plan despite it not making sense are really sketchy.
Is there anything particularly wrong with the idea of a {Sando, Titus, Shiro, BBmolla} team?
Found it. I think they’re could possibly be a misunderstanding here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3024, Ankamius wrote:The flips are confirmed binary, it says that somewhere in the opening post.
In post 3, The Dream Weaver wrote:
General FAQ
Do all players start out as Vanilla?

Every player starts out as either an Aspiring Hero or an Aspiring Villain. Their Role PM's have been provided to you.
Yeah see "starts out as Aspiring Hero or an Aspiring Villain" led me to think that they start like that but wont end as such, so I thought maybe I had found something interesting, but I guess I was wrong.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3023, Sakura Hana wrote:Kinda sad the mod never answered my question now.
I take it then that flips will be binary then.
Which question?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I was asking if someone that had at least one super power would flip something other than Aspiring Hero/Villain.
But mod never replied, and if that's the truth then we would eventually see it i dont see any reason to refuse to answer other than my thinking was wrong and the flips are binary.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Man this is more annoying than partial flips.
it's like partial flips of partial flips.

Well at least that means that FA is 100% trustable.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:51 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 2.8
Leader: Titus

Drixx (3):
Sakura Hana, Sando, Katsuki
Sando (3):
Nosferatu, Drixx, Gamma Emerald
zMuffinMan (3):
the worst, BBmolla, MathBlade

BBmolla (1):
Nancy Drew 39
Brandi (1):
Toranaga
Gamma Emerald (1):
Ankamius
hebichan (1):
Titus
Katsuki (1):
Shiro
Myloninja13 (1):
zMuffinMan
Shiro (1):
hebichan

Ankamius (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

Human Sequencer (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

MathBlade(0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

the worst (0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (5):
Brandi, Frozen Angel, Human Sequencer, Kokichi Oma, Myloninja 13

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-07-24 14:00:00).

Toranaga is on V/LA for (expired on 2018-07-23 00:00:00)

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Duplication:
Gain a second vote until the end of the next Day Phase. This second vote doesn't count for parity.
Enhanced Hearing:
Target another player. You will learn if any actions were performed on that player during the current Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
**Precognition:
Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
Weather Manipulation:
Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.

**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2973, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2913, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2753, Sando wrote:Ok this discussion has to happen, this is stupid, but we have to do this. I'm nominating 2 people for leader for town to vote between, if you disagree on the 2 say so with you you'd replace with what.
I'm saying 5 people for hero-team, again say who you want to replace, be aware you can't use more than 1 power per night when you decide this.
By default your superhero team should include you leaders for protection sake.

Leaders:
Sando
Ankanimus

Superhero:
Sando
Ankanimus
Gamma
Hebichan
Brandi
This is a real garbage list and a grabage thing to consider. Distributing power is extremly bad for town here. WE WANT to keep the power in trustable circle that is what we should do not just going wild and giving everyone something just so they all can use it together.
I agree but does it really hurt town if we can find ways of possibly widening that a bit - our “trustable town circle” - I mean?

I mean if the mechanics were different and the superheroes could choose more than one power a night, I’d 100% agree with you. I agree that we have to be very careful with whom we give those sh powers to but I do think it is in town’s interest to do our best to try and solve more people, in order to widen that list and strengthen town’s effectiveness. Do you not think that makes sense?
Literally suggested a town-circle yesterday and got SRd for it, god damn I hate this site and it's reflexive knee jerk reactions to setup ideation.

It's difficult the create the circle due to only being able to use a single ability though per night. I note you guys not exactly proposing any solutions there...
In post 2898, Frozen Angel wrote:A redirector targeting dead?

Are you nuts?
Given it's specifically mentioned in the FAQ about getting the medium power redirected onto the living and thus cancelling it, no I don't think I'm nuts for considering it.
In post 3, The Dream Weaver wrote:What happens if someone using the Spiritual Mediumship Superpower is redirected to a living slot?
Spiritual Mediumship fails on living players.
That said, I got the way the medium power worked mixed up the wrong way and it's super hard for scum to pull off what I suggested you would need to do as scum.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:23 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Drixx this will do I guess?

can someone break down why zMuff is voting Mylo? sorry to be tunnelled but yikes
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3032, the worst wrote:VOTE: Drixx this will do I guess?

can someone break down why zMuff is voting Mylo? sorry to be tunnelled but yikes
Here:
In post 2811, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: mylo

doubt there's enough support for drixx with derp squad defending him
In post 2839, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, i will say that anyone who likes interaction analysis should be able to tell that there is most likely at least one (maybe only one) scum between mylo/rando. his thoughts about lurkers (primarily mylo/rando) were too deliberate for him to be calling out town players

i don't really feel like going into any depth on this and i really dont care if anyone disagrees but , and the placements in are a good start for anyone interested in thinking about that (1099 in particular, the other two posts are mostly complementary)

and if you think mathblade is town, well then draw the obvious conclusion
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:26 am

Post by the worst »

aha, thanks very much. I don't hate this.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3028, Sakura Hana wrote:I was asking if someone that had at least one super power would flip something other than Aspiring Hero/Villain.
But mod never replied, and if that's the truth then we would eventually see it i dont see any reason to refuse to answer other than my thinking was wrong and the flips are binary.
Yeah, I think every player starts out as vanilla until they get superhero powers.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3033, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3032, the worst wrote:VOTE: Drixx this will do I guess?

Here:
In post 2811, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: mylo

doubt there's enough support for drixx with derp squad defending him
In post 2839, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, i will say that anyone who likes interaction analysis should be able to tell that there is most likely at least one (maybe only one) scum between mylo/rando. his thoughts about lurkers (primarily mylo/rando) were too deliberate for him to be calling out town players

i don't really feel like going into any depth on this and i really dont care if anyone disagrees but , and the placements in are a good start for anyone interested in thinking about that (1099 in particular, the other two posts are mostly complementary)

and if you think mathblade is town, well then draw the obvious conclusion
Muffin keeps setting up these dichotomies. First, Titus/Drixx and now mylo/rando. The jury’s out on the first pair but how is Muffin drawing any connection betweed mylo and random? Random made hardly any posts and had to be replaced by Math and I haven’t seen any suspicious interactions between the two of them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Interactions with Numbers Nancy, the post links are from Numbers
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

I don't understand why one of them has to be scum and not just both being lynchbait he wants to push in the future
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Unsure on that, im just telling Nancy where muffin drew his conclusions from.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

already said it's a meta point on numbers, but also those two were hardly the only two players in the game lurking and he felt a deliberate need to call out those two in particular (though mostly mylo). also think about why he mentioned mylo's meta in 1099 and just follow through the logic (from the perspective mylo is town and the perspective mylo is scum)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:59 am

Post by the worst »

do you think that makes Mylo or Rando more likely to be scum with numbers tho?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

. . .
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3038, Ankamius wrote:I don't understand why one of them has to be scum and not just both being lynchbait he wants to push in the future
A friend of mine told me recently when I said I wanted to change how I review things: "If you want to find scum you'll always find something scummy. If you want to find town you'll always find something townie. If you want to find the truth, then you'll only find questions. Then based on those answers you'll have reality."

In other words, if a particular event looks funny to you ask about it. Don't assign an alignment.

It looks like here muffin is assigning alignment versus actually asking the questions about it.

Furthermore, Titus knows practically everyone and how to manipulate things. Using common assumption with her is bad. I've stated this several times. If Titus is scum, then using "Titus would or Titus wouldn't..." is bad. Similarly for any of her members. If scum have daychat and she talked with them almost anything is possible.

@NancyDrew39 It's disgusting because it's saying because I sucked in past games that I automatically suck here. It's like me saying because your username has numbers in it, clearly you're scum with numbers. While the statements themselves are true, what naturally follows doesn't. It's at best gambler's fallacy and at worst just outright shade.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3041, the worst wrote:do you think that makes Mylo or Rando more likely to be scum with numbers tho?
In post 3042, zMuffinMan wrote:. . .
subtle suggestion that I'd like you to elaborate on why you think Mylo is more likely than Rando as I'd have thought the opposite >:

I'm sorry I am a waterbird from Australia, we are not a communicative kind
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by the worst »

syllogisms are my jam
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1387, 123456789 wrote:Sando - Town
BBMolla - Null leaning town
NicoRobin - Null
Randomidget - Null leaning scum
Kokichi Oma - Leaning Town
Nancy Drew 39 - Scum
hebichan - Leaning Town
zMuffinMan - Leaning Town
Human Sequencer - Scum
Katsuki - Null
Sakura Hana - Town
Toranga - Town
Frozen Angel - Town
Shiro - Town
Gamma Emerald - Leaning town
Ankamius - Scum
Nosferatu - Leaning town
Cerberus v666 - Scum
Myloninja13 - Null leaning scum
the worst - Town
Titus - Scum
Drixx - Null
Take for example this post here.

It's a fact that a majority of people here have an alignment of some kind on day one. This is in direct contradictory to a majority of 123456789's posts.
Furthermore, the posts here single out way too many scum to be possible. There are only 4 or 5 scum if memory serves me from the setup post.

Myself, Nancy Drew 39, Human Sequencer, Ank, Cerb, Mylo, and Titus all can't be scum by definition.

The fact he doesn't really go into much depth on this means 123456789 wanted these scumreads for a reason.
Especially since he went for my predecessor and mylo instead of his "lock scum" reads.

If we combine that with Titus likely scum and Cerb dead this reads more like a hit list than it does a town list or someone 123456789 and Titus thought he could believably have.
Without actually studying the rationality of that argument.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3004, MathBlade wrote:Muffin and Katsuki fucking stop please

viewtopic.php?p=8896421#p8896421

The last time this shit was done it made me see red and unable to fucking think straight. I am really trying to show restraint and be better but with shit like this it is hard as fuck.
This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap. This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3047, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3004, MathBlade wrote:Muffin and Katsuki fucking stop please

viewtopic.php?p=8896421#p8896421

The last time this shit was done it made me see red and unable to fucking think straight. I am really trying to show restraint and be better but with shit like this it is hard as fuck.
This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap. This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something.
I do actually want to. But not with people who don't actually play forum mafia.

I actually play on other sides and am very close to well regarded and a threat, especially in turbos, F2F's, or mashes. Sure people joke but they joke with content. There is a bare minimum to it. If you want to spam or go talk music, go somewhere else. Call it LAMIST all you want, but quite unless mechanics dictate it, a game in a game is just noise.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2612, Ankamius wrote:The best association between Numbers and Titus is when Numbers tried to defend her from me with a pretty spicy chainsaw despite having strong scumreads on both our slots.
Now let's look at this specific thing in context and see how it lined up with numbers reads at this specific point in time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”