zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

in seriousness, i will read when i get home from work and possibly put more effort in than shitposting on lunch break yeah
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

listen im sure you will be fine if you sit back and let town!Dunnstral act scummier than scum!you
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 589, Ankamius wrote:
In post 561, Moment wrote:
In post 557, Ankamius wrote:well that's not actually what I meant

but thanks
(Sorry, that was my attempt at humor; probably should've added a wink or something to get that across better!)
I think that would've just made it sound condescending
I should probably just leave humor and all that to the professionals, honestly.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 591, MariaR wrote:
In post 583, Moment wrote:I don't think that a town player typically devotes time to getting someone else in specific to townread them instead of trying to find scum, no. I also don't think that's an unreasonable position to take.
No buddying and pocketing is 2 dif things. I was trying to buddy Nancy and get ideas off her because I townread her. If she townreads me great that's a bonus but Nancy isn't a player that town reading me or scumreading me would make me perk my brow unlike someone like maybe Dunn or Kokichi
Hm, I think that's pretty transparently false, as a look at your ISOs show. You only ever asked a single question to her: the nonspecific , which was never followed up on. Yes, you
talked
to her, but in my view more of your content was about making a show of interacting with her and having a strong townread on her in order to pocket her.

Like I pointed out earlier, I think a post like this doesn't come from someone who just wants to "bounce ideas off of someone"; I think it comes from someone who wants to make a show of their read. (Especially as considering the timing between this post and the last in your ISO and the content ignored between those two posts; for someone who claims to have wanted to get ideas from her, you certainly ignored a lot of what she posted)
In post 332, MariaR wrote:
In post 317, Purrcocet wrote:Nancy Drew is pretty transparent town like it almost hurts
Wouldn't you agree @MeowriaR
I sure would.
But of course, I don't expect to convince you that you're scum; what's important is what other people think. So: thoughts, anyone?
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 597, Purrcocet wrote:are you trying to lynch her lmao cause we need to organize this wagon im js
otherwise i dont really see what the point to this approach is
Well, I think there's a pretty decent chance that she's scum, so organizing a wagon is something I'm interested in. Apart from that I'd like to hear from people I trust if I'm totally off track on what I'm saying.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 583, Moment wrote:I don't think that a town player typically devotes time to getting someone else in specific to townread them instead of trying to find scum, no. I also don't think that's an unreasonable position to take.
No buddying and pocketing is 2 dif things. I was trying to buddy Nancy and get ideas off her because I townread her. If she townreads me great that's a bonus but Nancy isn't a player that town reading me or scumreading me would make me perk my brow unlike someone like maybe Dunn or Kokichi
I think this makes sense. I often do something similar with my hardtown reads in pretty much every game I’ve played. I do it mainly for the purpose of gaining consensus on reads.

Tbh, I’m not overly suspicious of Maria’s behaviour towards me. I should definitely have been with Ank though because she never interacts that way in a game with me, even when she’s convinced I’m obvtown. I could still be wrong though.

My point being, that it’s kind’ve player dependent. Like if the worst wasn’t friendly to me in a game, I’d definitely find that suspicious, because that would completely go against his meta, for example.

What about Kokichi? Her behaviour in Minuet is pretty similar to yours in this game in regards to me. What about her do you find suspicious?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 592, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 584, Purrcocet wrote:his lack of content sucks but he could have like forgot this game was a thing
Probably, I mean, no one was doing anything.
In post 584, Purrcocet wrote:i -want- to think he puts more effort into playing his scum game but thats nai
I guess no one read my posts about Nos...
In post 454, Sakura Hana wrote:Tbh tho, im not a fan of lynching Kats D1, when he has the power to magically solve the game later on.
muffin is scum, but no one else would vote him.
Spiffeh is scum until he obvtowns if he's town.
Nos is barely present which could mean he's scum, but hard to fault him for that when everyone else is also absent.

Wisdom is being Wisdom, hell if i know what's going through his head right now.
Brawl guy looks town.
Purr looks kinda town.
Everyone else is in a pool of "I'll lynch on compromise because fuck it".

That's how slow this game has been for me.
This post?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 603, Moment wrote:So: thoughts, anyone?
would vote.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

Moment wrote:
But of course, I don't expect to convince you that you're scum; what's important is what other people think. So: thoughts, anyone?

sure?
i think town maria would do the buddy thing but shes been behaving in a scummy manner
not sure what to feel about the other inconsistencies
like she scumreads dunn for the mylo lynch when literally everyone on that wagon has said it's a pressure vote and they're not going to lynch him so that doesn't make sense

all that stuff is really scummy but what if its like a reverse scumtell and shes town

so i am defaulting to the spiffeh wagon
....i was ok with lynching muffin toda-
Spiffeh wrote:If Muffin doesn't do anything helpful before the end of the Day he should die sooner rather than later
never mind

ok but really

--------

spiffeh
muffin
maria (eh)
kats (ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
kokichi

is where i'd vote today i guess?
probably 0 scum in here

if the above is full of town then dunnscum? / brian?
nos is like.. default compromise lynch
but we shouldnt really need to compromise
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im town if that helps

scout's honour
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 495, MariaR wrote:Also the mylongninja wagon is bad it's a 3 person lurker that will give no info regardless of the flip.
Take that back. This wagon is beautiful.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

also should note that ive been mind melding with moment the whole game in terms of thought processes which is sort of weird
not sure if this means we are totally and completely off track as i am the result of a cia experiment gone wrong and not generally good for reads
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 608, Purrcocet wrote:kokichi
I totally forgot that Kokichi was in this game LOL.
Okay Kokichi can read MariaR, so im not worried about that anymore.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 608, Purrcocet wrote:spiffeh
muffin
maria (eh)
kokichi
Kats is useless but so was mylo so not sure we'd lynch one but not the other
Don't know what Kokichi has done, didn't even know he was in the game

Not excited to lynch Muffin
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 612, Sakura Hana wrote:Okay Kokichi can read MariaR,
He really can't
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 603, Moment wrote:
Hm, I think that's pretty transparently false, as a look at your ISOs show. You only ever asked a single question to her: the nonspecific , which was never followed up on. Yes, you
talked
to her, but in my view more of your content was about making a show of interacting with her and having a strong townread on her in order to pocket her.

Like I pointed out earlier, I think a post like this doesn't come from someone who just wants to "bounce ideas off of someone"; I think it comes from someone who wants to make a show of their read. (Especially as considering the timing between this post and the last in your ISO and the content ignored between those two posts; for someone who claims to have wanted to get ideas from her, you certainly ignored a lot of what she posted)
In post 332, MariaR wrote:
In post 317, Purrcocet wrote:Nancy Drew is pretty transparent town like it almost hurts
Wouldn't you agree @MeowriaR
I sure would.
Well Purr directly asked this question to Maria. I’m more interested why she suddenly threw out Kokichi’s name for no reason. Why? Because town!Kokichi was very friendly to me in Minuet so that comment didn’t make any sense to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 513, Purrcocet wrote:also no one on the mylo wagon is even trying to kill him
I am.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 609, zMuffinMan wrote:im town if that helps

scout's honour
Well, I’m convinced.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 615, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well Purr directly asked this question to Maria.
It's not so much
just
the answering of the question that I'm trying to highlight; it's the fact that, 100+ posts (as far as I remember) after her last post in the thread,
that
was what Maria responded to before disappearing again. Not only is it suspicious in itself with regards to pocketing, but it's entirey inconsistent with a supposed desire to "bounce ideas off of" you; after all, Maria skipped plenty of posts you made she could've responded to in order to respond to a post
about
you.

And, all that being said, I think this is where I'll leave my vote for now, while still keeping an eye on Nosferatu.

VOTE: MariaR
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: spiffeh

I think this is better
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 586, Purrcocet wrote:maria one sentence why do you scumread dunn
Already answered this in a post before go look at it friend.
In post 603, Moment wrote:Hm, I think that's pretty transparently false, as a look at your ISOs show. You only ever asked a single question to her: the nonspecific "Who else are you looking at", which was never followed up on. Yes, you talked to her, but in my view more of your content was about making a show of interacting with her and having a strong townread on her in order to pocket her.

I asked one question yeah and then my thoughts got distracted you're not wrong it's up to you to believe me or not. I like to bounce ideas and ask people what they think on certain topics a lot I don't know what stopped me prob irl reasons but oh well. I'm trying to fix my meta where it's like "Oh Maria has a really good scum game but a bad town game." So I'm trying to do this whole town leader thing asking a lot of things and putting myself into convos. I think one of the other reasons I jumped to say Nancy is town is because of last game where she was obv town but people wanted to lynch her so I wanted to stop that train right away.
Why aren't you voting me? You said you wanted to get a wagon on me so start it we have a bit of time left to get me lynched if you really are that convinced I'm scum if the wagons stay the same I'm joining Nos. Are you okay with that?
In post 605, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What about Kokichi? Her behaviour in Minuet is pretty similar to yours in this game in regards to me. What about her do you find suspicious?
I was saying that I would be more interested to hear how Dunn or Kokichi read me given they have a lot of history with me so those 2 I would like to hear from at some point but Dunn normally doesn't interact with me unless he has too so I don't expect him to answer Kokichi will on his own. Purr I was like "oh you should know." a bit ago but I look back on it and he doesn't have as many games with me as I thought at least with him being town.
In post 608, Purrcocet wrote:sure?
i think town maria would do the buddy thing but shes been behaving in a scummy manner
not sure what to feel about the other inconsistencies
like she scumreads dunn for the mylo lynch when literally everyone on that wagon has said it's a pressure vote and they're not going to lynch him so that doesn't make sense
What am I doing that's scummy? I feel like I've been pretty towny I said this before but you ignored it. Dunnstral is voting ninja to be lynched I doubt it's just for pressure I feel like that's an excuse and I'm confident I can read him correctly.
In post 610, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 495, MariaR wrote:Also the mylongninja wagon is bad it's a 3 person lurker that will give no info regardless of the flip.
Take that back. This wagon is beautiful.
Neverrr
In post 612, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 608, Purrcocet wrote:kokichi
I totally forgot that Kokichi was in this game LOL.
Okay Kokichi can read MariaR, so im not worried about that anymore.
He can't read me as well as you're saying he's got me wrong a bit in the past and with the way I'm playing now I don't fully expect him to have it right I don't know how to take this comment gut is to scumread it but I suppose this would only be scummy if Sakura and Kokichi were partners and looking at early game that doesn't seem to be the case. Although I do feel like you've played enough with me that you should get some sort of read on me new playstyle or not
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 613, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 608, Purrcocet wrote:spiffeh
muffin
maria (eh)
kokichi
Kats is useless but so was mylo so not sure we'd lynch one but not the other

Don't know what Kokichi has done, didn't even know he was in the game

Not excited to lynch Muffin
Mylo hasn’t made any scummy votes on anyone or threw a fit over mistaken interpretation of a game but okay.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 616, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 513, Purrcocet wrote:also no one on the mylo wagon is even trying to kill him
I am.

^o_O^

bad vote :3
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 618, Moment wrote:
In post 615, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well Purr directly asked this question to Maria.
It's not so much
just
the answering of the question that I'm trying to highlight; it's the fact that, 100+ posts (as far as I remember) after her last post in the thread,
that
was what Maria responded to before disappearing again. Not only is it suspicious in itself with regards to pocketing, but it's entirey inconsistent with a supposed desire to "bounce ideas off of" you; after all, Maria skipped plenty of posts you made she could've responded to in order to respond to a post
about
you.

And, all that being said, I think this is where I'll leave my vote for now, while still keeping an eye on Nosferatu.

VOTE: MariaR
The reason I disappear is that I do other things while I post and sometimes forget about the game. Dunn can vouch for me on this I do agree that I could've asked Nancy more but my day really wasn't the best and mafia was the last thing on my mind. I do think you're towny because I can fully understand where you're coming from. Can you go into more detail on your Nos scumread? Would you lynch Spiffy here?
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

Brain I don't think you answered. Who are your other scumreads and why?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”