MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

Brain are you purposely dodging my question or did you miss it for the 2nd time now.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 649, Sakura Hana wrote:Maybe im getting my games mixed up.
I spectated the bastard VN upick game you were in, but i wasnt in that one anyway.
Mmm that's fine. Do you know
why
you read me as scummy for this game at least?
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 638, Moment wrote:
In post 633, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well, you were beyond convinced I was scum in Minuet. I’m not comfortable lynching there yet. I liked her comments about the Mylo wagon because she’s right about that.
1) No, I wasn't.

2) Using that as a reason to not believe me here is a logical fallacy.

3) Scum can be right about something just as easily as town can.
I think you misunderstood my point or I didn’t explain it clearly. No clearly being wrong about me in Minuet doesn’t make you wrong about Maria. My point was that you seemed pretty convinced of my alleged scummyness in that game. I’m kind’ve on the fence but I’m not really getting scummy vibes from her.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 647, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 619, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: spiffeh

I think this is better
Can you explain why you're scum reading me?
Your reasons for scumreading me is bad and looks more like a scum push than a town one

"Dunn hasn't done anything but wants other people to do things" That's not scummy if it were true, which it's not

And then I'm scummy for "typing a lot of words about something" so I could "look like I was doing something"

I was literally holding the game up and explaining why, I was explaining what was up, I wasn't posting for no reason
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 634, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 564, Spiffeh wrote:It's more the amount of words he devoted to saying it that bothers me. It seemed like he needed to look like he was doing something so he decided to put a bunch of effort in explaining the pros of waiting to vote which is ultimately pretty useless and he hasn't done much since

It's not a read I'm married to he's just the player I'm most willing to vote for rn idk
You mean how he was explaining why he wanted to do it when you asked him 'why?'
In post 635, Spiffeh wrote:guys don't let the evil people lynch me
Also nice dodge
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 653, Dunnstral wrote:

I think this is better
Your reasons for scumreading me is bad and looks more like a scum push than a town one

"Dunn hasn't done anything but wants other people to do things" That's not scummy if it were true, which it's not

And then I'm scummy for "typing a lot of words about something" so I could "look like I was doing something"

I was literally holding the game up and explaining why, I was explaining what was up, I wasn't posting for no reason
Why do you have Spiffy as scum but me as could be town when I basically agreed with his stance and added on to it?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Call Brian evil so you don't have to answer to him but then ask something of me

Blatant hypocrisy here boys, rope him up
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also I got the feeling you were following along with maria's push
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 651, MariaR wrote:Mmm that's fine. Do you know why you read me as scummy for this game at least?
Because i feel like dunn's role makes no sense as a scum oriented role and you're pushing it real hard, I also had entirely the opposite opinion of Dunn wanting to help out by artificially extending the deadline, I thought it was towny. I think your stance on Nancy is quite easy, and I feel you are trying to sort me by looking at my interactions with other people instead of directly enganging me, which feels kind of unusual.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I mean it just seemed like an overly thoughtful explanation on something that wasn't all that important

I get why you felt the need to explain yourself, I just felt weird about the amount of effort you put into it

Sorry fam, don't really have any confident scum reads atm
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 638, Moment wrote:
In post 633, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well, you were beyond convinced I was scum in Minuet. I’m not comfortable lynching there yet. I liked her comments about the Mylo wagon because she’s right about that.
1) No, I wasn't.

2) Using that as a reason to not believe me here is a logical fallacy.

3) Scum can be right about something just as easily as town can.
I actually want to expand on this because - and I really mean you no offense - Nancy is so wrong that it deserves far more words devoted to the subject.

1) No, I wasn't "beyond convinced" that you were scum in Minuet's trio. In fact, multiple times I expressed the opinion that, although I was not yet convinced that you were as town as others seemed to believe, I was more than willing to look elsewhere because there were scumreads that I were more confident on. This isn't an argument. It's not something that you can
possibly
dispute. It's literally the words that I wrote.

Speaking of those scumreads that I was more confident on, one of them happened to be Ginngie; so
even if
the idea that my reads from Minuet's Trio were reason to disregard my logic in this game, you're ignoring my reads that were
correct.

2) Your response to my entire line of reasoning was "well, you were wrong here". This is a logical fallacy. That's not to say that I'm entirely disregarding the concept of looking at someone's long-run read accuracy; however, not only is that not what you're doing, but on a case-by-case basis that wouldn't even apply here, especially given your massive sample size of one game (one game that, I might add, you selectively choose a misrepresented incorrect read from while ignoring a correct one).

If you want to directly refute what I said regarding Maria's pocketing of you, I would love that. If you want to just say "eh, I'm not convinced", I wouldn't really enjoy that, but on some level I could still understand it. Please don't insult me by responding to me with something like this.

3) This part doesn't really need that many words; if you think that agreeing with someone on a comment like "policy lynches are bad", an obvious comment on a wagon that's destined to go nowhere, or something to the same effect is a reason to townread someone - well then, perhaps you aren't so difficult to pocket as you think.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 634, Brian Skies wrote:You mean how he was explaining why he wanted to do it when you asked him 'why?'
The fact that he was responding to me doesn't make me feel differently???
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 655, MariaR wrote:
In post 653, Dunnstral wrote:

I think this is better

Why do you have Spiffy as scum but me as could be town when I basically agreed with his stance and added on to it?
Because I have more experience with you and I can see you thinking that what I did was scummy because it was 'different' than what you expected
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 658, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 651, MariaR wrote:Mmm that's fine. Do you know why you read me as scummy for this game at least?
Because i feel like dunn's role makes no sense as a scum oriented role and you're pushing it real hard, I also had entirely the opposite opinion of Dunn wanting to help out by artificially extending the deadline, I thought it was towny. I think your stance on Nancy is quite easy, and I feel you are trying to sort me by looking at my interactions with other people instead of directly enganging me, which feels kind of unusual.
Why does a scum double voter not make sense to you? I'm pushing dunn for his play not his role I already disagreed with you on the deadline stuff so I get that. I don't feel like I've sorted you by interactions at all though I've looked at your posts and tried to determine if there towny or scummy.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 660, Moment wrote:Speaking of those scumreads that I was more confident on, one of them happened to be Ginngie
I actually can vouch for this btw, i do remember that.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 659, Spiffeh wrote:I mean it just seemed like an overly thoughtful explanation on something that wasn't all that important

I get why you felt the need to explain yourself, I just felt weird about the amount of effort you put into it

Sorry fam, don't really have any confident scum reads atm
It's not correct to say it wasn't something important, because it was...?

Don't know what to say to me being scum for putting in effort
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 648, MariaR wrote:Alright. How do you feel about Purr Sakura and Brain?
Town, town, undecided. Why those three in specific?

------
In post 652, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think you misunderstood my point or I didn’t explain it clearly. No clearly being wrong about me in Minuet doesn’t make you wrong about Maria. My point was that you seemed pretty convinced of my alleged scummyness in that game. I’m kind’ve on the fence but I’m not really getting scummy vibes from her.
I should hope that what I'm saying speaks for itself such that it would remain true regardless of who was saying it. Who I am shouldn't even factor into it.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 666, Moment wrote:Town, town, undecided. Why those three in specific?
It's the 3 people I'm trying to sort the most at the moment.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 639, MariaR wrote:
In post 636, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 566, MariaR wrote:This posting style is exhausting. Purr I really don't get why you're scumreading me of all people I feel I've been pretty transparently town.
Isn't this a scumtell for you?
From Purr? No I feel myself as obv town but obv given the crowd appeal a few people find me very scummy.

crowd appeal lmfao
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 667, MariaR wrote:
For me they're town town undecided too
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Moment »

For the record, I'm coming more around to town Dunnstral and back around to scum Spiffeh.

------
In post 667, MariaR wrote:
Is that because you scumread them, or...? I'm not sure you got to the core of my question. Why are you trying to sort those three the most right now?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Purr is being annoyingly bad so it makes me want to sr them but then I remember when Purr was legit scum they had me in there pocket twice so I don't have much of a say on how to handle that slot. Sakura I'm liking the fact she's talking to me now at least Brain I'm about to vote tbh
Pedit: I don't really have a good answer to your questions I just am at the moment I don't really think about stuff like that. I just am trying to sort them at the moment with others I can give a little bit of yeah there ____ but with these 3 it's meh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 663, MariaR wrote:Why does a scum double voter not make sense to you?
If he's an all game DV then yeah maybe, I have a feeling it might be D1 DV based on previous mod experience, That seems kinda weak for a scum team, also Dunn's start the voting thingy is similar to grape's start the voting thingy of the previous game, dunno, i have high doubts the mod decided to go "hey let's switch it up and make the voter starter scum this time", but that'd be outguessing the mod, regardless is a strong feeling I have.
In post 663, MariaR wrote:I don't feel like I've sorted you by interactions at all though I've looked at your posts and tried to determine if there towny or scummy.
It doesnt feel that way to me, but im not you so whatevs, i did misremember and thought you were one of the ppl that commented on my attack on muffin earlier.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

ok I'm going back to doing nothing
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 670, Moment wrote:For the record, I'm coming more around to town Dunnstral and back around to scum Spiffeh.
noooooooo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”