Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3421, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3418, Drixx wrote:This quote obviously is confirmation that you fake claimed mason.
And im not denying fake claiming mason.
In post 3418, Drixx wrote:This post is you also using that fake claim to advance a "cop guilty" from the supposed mason partner.
I just said I "believed" the claim (even tho i knew katsuki was fake claiming it), that doesnt mean im fake claiming a guilty.
In post 3418, Drixx wrote:And here's you saying you don't want anything to do with the superhero team.
Yeah so? Im not denying that.
In post 3418, Drixx wrote:I noted that you pointed at your lie about being a mason as a reason to believe you are town.
I didnt, Ankamius did that and/or i think someone else also did that.
In post 3420, Drixx wrote:Fantastic post here. You get to point out that someone else is discounting you being scum because of the gambit. You get to bring it up but let it be someone else who "actually" said it. The post is to your overall benefit though.
Yeah it's disheartening because i dont want the mason claim to be the only reason someone townreads me.
You used your established mason claim to push the validity of a guilty claim. You took ownership of that fake guilty. You can call a technicality all you want, but you still advanced a fake cop guilty.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3425, Drixx wrote:You used your established mason claim to push the validity of a guilty claim. You took ownership of that fake guilty. You can call a technicality all you want, but you still advanced a fake cop guilty.
Well yes, and so?
Let's suppose you're right and technically it means i did push a fake cop guilty (even tho i didnt "push" it, i was barely participating back then).

So what?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3424, Drixx wrote:
In post 3419, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3412, hebichan wrote:
In post 3409, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3404, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3267, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:All I know is a no lynch is really bad for town. I seriously doubt that Titus doesn’t get lynched D3 especially after that terribad hebi push.

I’m starting to question Math’s reasoning. I don’t want his bad reads to cost us. Evrnthough he was right about scum!random and town!the worst, he was also dead wrong about town!Shoshin and especially town!Saj and come to think of it,
I agree with Muffin on not voting Ank, since she almost lost us that game.

So either FA or Sakura then.
This is the last game we're playing together.
Oh c’mon Ank. I really enjoy playing with you but your reads in that game almost cost us. \_0_/

What do you want me to say? :(

I’m genuinely sorry if I upset you with that post. I don’t ever try to make anyone feel bad *Sigh*

You had much better reads in Necromancer, so I wouldn’t take it so hard.

The whole, the reads were good or bad per game thing is probably getting under people's skin in general.
Agreed, it should have no bearing on our leadership choice.

Yeah, I don’t want this game to be dragged down by petty grade school type arguments. All of the nastiness, initiated mainly by Muffin, really has got to stop. I don’t know whether Muffin is scum but I wouldn’t mind policy lynching him on his childish behaviour alone. Lucky for him, I don’t believe in policy lynches. Guys, can we please try to play nice here and not make everything personal? Kthanx.
I mean ... it actually is to the policy lynch point already. I've reached the end of my willingness to put up with it to the point where I literally asked the game to pretend I gladiated him. I'd literally rather not get to play (and be vindicated) than deal with more days of that crap.

Also ... you can't call for being nice when you are throwing daggers at Ank. You have been on the attack over one particular bad game and right in this quote tree you're walking that back and saying yourself "but you were much better in Y other game". Like ... this game isn't whatever that other one bad game was. Why are you preferring the negative over the positive? Was it a conscious choice on your part?

I mean ... just to be absolutely clear here: I'm quite sure that Ank didn't enjoy some of what you were putting out, but you haven't gone 1% of the way towards being WOTC worthy as muffin has. Night and day difference.
Ftr, you are totally misinterpreting my post and I wasn’t “intentionally” or otherwise doing anything of the kind. Was what I said could have been phrased much, better? Sure but if you’re trying to pick a fight with me here, I’m not playing.

I also don’t understand what you’re getting at with this WOTC whatever. Are you shading me here? I don’t like it and I don’t think I want to talk to you, anymore.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3410, the worst wrote:should we not just like commit to voting one or the other? o.0 saying exactly who we want to vote for seems kinda counter productive
No we should.

This prevents scum from dog piling their choice

They have to explain it now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3418, Drixx wrote:This quote obviously is confirmation that you fake claimed mason. This post is you also using that fake claim to advance a "cop guilty" from the supposed mason partner.
lmfao
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3420, Drixx wrote:
In post 2896, Sakura Hana wrote:It's kinda disheartening for me that the only reason you think im good candidate is because i did something anti-town (i.e. fake claim mason)
Fantastic post here. You get to point out that someone
else
is discounting you being scum because of the gambit. You get to bring it up but let it be someone else who "actually" said it. The post is to your overall benefit though.

Like ... this is what I do Sakura Hana. I see the narrative. Yours is lining up awfully smoothly for all of this to be you just bumping into shit by mistake. Your trajectory reeks of planning.
I think I’m starting to see why Muffin thinks you’re so scummy.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

{sando, drixx, titus} can all go
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3417, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3409, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3404, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3267, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:All I know is a no lynch is really bad for town. I seriously doubt that Titus doesn’t get lynched D3 especially after that terribad hebi push.

I’m starting to question Math’s reasoning. I don’t want his bad reads to cost us. Evrnthough he was right about scum!random and town!the worst, he was also dead wrong about town!Shoshin and especially town!Saj and come to think of it,
I agree with Muffin on not voting Ank, since she almost lost us that game.

So either FA or Sakura then.
This is the last game we're playing together.
Oh c’mon Ank. I really enjoy playing with you but your reads in that game almost cost us. \_0_/

What do you want me to say? :(

I’m genuinely sorry if I upset you with that post. I don’t ever try to make anyone feel bad *Sigh*

You had much better reads in Necromancer, so I wouldn’t take it so hard.
That shade was infuriating and you know very well why it would be infuriating.

Also, here's a fun challenge for you: Go look at my ISO and see how often I was wrong on my townblocs. The only time I ever had scum in there was when I had half the playerlist pegged as town with the traitor as my weakest read and right before I died when I based an entire solve around Shoshin being scum.
I. promise to do that when I get some time. Again, I’m sorry. I don’t want to argue about this. No game is worth it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3418, Drixx wrote:
In post 1981, Sakura Hana wrote:i trust my mason partner on this, im 100% sure he wouldnt lie about this kind of thing.
This quote obviously is confirmation that you fake claimed mason. This post is you also using that fake claim to advance a "cop guilty" from the supposed mason partner.
In post 2707, Sakura Hana wrote:Btw please do remember while choosing teams that a player may only use ONE super power per night.
Also please do remember that you can choose anywhere from 0 to 5 ppl.
Also please do remember to not include me in any super hero team.

Thanks in advance.
And here's you saying you don't want anything to do with the superhero team.

But then here you are promoting yourself to run it and choose it.

I can keep going. I don't make many mistakes when I note things down and I noted that you pointed at your lie about being a mason as a reason to believe you are town. You can keep on trying to say I'm lying and make me comb through your ISO to find the post if you really want to.

The point is that there's a very clear arc and progression out of your slot and lo and behold we're coming up on the end of the day and you somehow magically inserted yourself into the spot to be the leader if scum were to take FA out.

That shit didn't just happen by accident.
Jesus, this push is really really wolfy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Drixx
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Do you really think we can swing a lynch to Drixx this late?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm all in for lynching Drixx after that shade, I just dont want to end up on NL.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3433, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3418, Drixx wrote:
In post 1981, Sakura Hana wrote:i trust my mason partner on this, im 100% sure he wouldnt lie about this kind of thing.
This quote obviously is confirmation that you fake claimed mason. This post is you also using that fake claim to advance a "cop guilty" from the supposed mason partner.
In post 2707, Sakura Hana wrote:Btw please do remember while choosing teams that a player may only use ONE super power per night.
Also please do remember that you can choose anywhere from 0 to 5 ppl.
Also please do remember to not include me in any super hero team.

Thanks in advance.
And here's you saying you don't want anything to do with the superhero team.

But then here you are promoting yourself to run it and choose it.

I can keep going. I don't make many mistakes when I note things down and I noted that you pointed at your lie about being a mason as a reason to believe you are town. You can keep on trying to say I'm lying and make me comb through your ISO to find the post if you really want to.

The point is that there's a very clear arc and progression out of your slot and lo and behold we're coming up on the end of the day and
you somehow magically inserted yourself into the spot to be the leader
if scum were to take FA out.

That shit didn't just happen by accident.
Jesus, this push is really really wolfy.
When/how was she doing anything of the kind?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3435, Sakura Hana wrote:Do you really think we can swing a lynch to Drixx this late?
How much time do we have left?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

16 hours and a half
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3438, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3435, Sakura Hana wrote:Do you really think we can swing a lynch to Drixx this late?
Please don’t. :( Like I lack words to explain but Drixx is town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like I promised I wouldn’t stop it but oh so badly I want to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3436, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm all in for lynching Drixx after that shade, I just dont want to end up on NL.
I don’t see why that should be a problem after this. From what I see, the only reason he is pushing you, is that people want you to be leader? Like, that makes YOU scummy how? Oh I get it. Drixx isn’t just scumreading you, he’s witch reading you too. You cast a scummy spell on all of us apparently, or you somehow hynotized us all with vodoo or something.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3440, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3438, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Please don’t. :( Like I lack words to explain but Drixx is town.
How? That push on Sakura is as wolfy af.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Uhm the whole lack words thing. :/ This is my best attempt at it but social concepts are hard for me

Pretty much I saw the same reaction in our hydra around mastina in Beneath the Mask.
When he gets riled up over something he just goes off on a tangent. It’s really rare and there usually is a catalyst but I just like it’s because I know him and have heard him talk about mastina. His push reaffirms my Sakura townread but it makes me wish I could explain this social shit better.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I get the logical argument. But I think a lot of us myself included need to take a step back overnight. But like he’s town. Like I just “feel it” and “feel it” reads are rare for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

kk i trust

sando<< even better lynch
last.fm
gtkas
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Drixx »

There are already associatives between Sakura and the people who showed up and suggested them for leader instead of the pretty widely accepted plan for most of the day which was FA + Ank.

Sakura made a point of posting early in the day to leave them out of the superpowers thing altogether. Then most of the day goes by and there's some shade being thrown on Ank and suddenly a couple people go "Sakura!"

There's more to it but ultimately ... where did the desire to stay out of the powers/leader go?

The other thing is narrative. Scum are informed and thus by definition everything they do in the thread is a story. Everything has to be planned out to some extent or another. Every post is adding to an ongoing fiction that has to make sense and be believable.

@Nancy - I think you misunderstood what I was saying in that post. I was doing exactly the opposite of trying to pick a fight with you. We can talk about it after if you like.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Shiro »

Vote:mylo
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3445, MathBlade wrote:I get the logical argument. But I think a lot of us myself included need to take a step back overnight. But like he’s town. Like I just “feel it” and “feel it” reads are rare for me.
can you explain the logical argument to me

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”