eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:05 am

Post by eldarad »

/post

I was going to catch up tonight but the new series of Heroes started tonight...
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Zindaras »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Zindy: What I notice the most about you is your early voting. Or lack of voting. I noticed that all day 1 and so far all of day 2, in your battles with Skruffs you have yet to vote him. Mizzy has been on him since day 1 but not you. He has accused you of just about everything including past games but yet you still do not find anything scummy in his attempts to hang you. Maybe you don’t find him scummy at all maybe you can tell me why your vote has never graced his name?
He's been moving up my scumlist, yes. In the early game, I found him to be more idiotic than anything, with his crappy reasoning. But idiots aren't necessarily scum. Lately, his attacks have been more of a concern to me, but I'm trying to not let my feelings cloud my judgment on him.
Y: I get a mixed feeling from Y, some of his posts are legitimate and I agree with some of his suspicions of Skruffs. But I do not know or cannot say for certain his alignment. I get a townish feel from him though
If you're getting a mixed feeling, then there must be negative points as well. So can you point those out?
HasadasdgASFasfasdf: I know you don’t want me to say I don’t know but I really don’t on hashasdahsd. There have been some good posts from him and he has participated more than I have this game. I will say that he gives off a town vibe to me just by his posting and I doubt I would vote him unless a damning enough case was brought up.
Yet hassy hasn't actually posted that much, especially today. In fact, he hasn't really offered anything in the field of real opinions on who's scum today. What do you think about that?

Yosarian: I'm not voting Rotten Snitch right now because I'm getting a lot of newbie-vibes from him, rather than newbie-scum-vibes. I'll reread about your argument soon. Would you care to offer your opinion on Snitch's other opinions, though?
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Patrick »

Day 2, Votecount 10 wrote:1 Mizzy (eldarad)
1 Rotten Snitch (Yosarian2)
1 Skruffs (Y)
1 Y (Skruffs)
1 Andycyca (Rotten Snitch)

4 Unvote (Andycyca, hasdgfas, Mizzy, Zindaras)

9 alive; 5 to lynch.

This block was secured a while back.
Last edited by Patrick on Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:31 am

Post by Mizzy »

Zindaras wrote:
Rotten Snitch wrote:The fact that she was possibly blocking me proves I had nothing to do with her death.
Uhm, no. For one, you could simply not have been the wolf killing her. For two, we wouldn't know that unless we were absolutely sure that she blocked you. Just the possibility that you may not have killed her doesn't prove that you didn't kill her.
Did I miss where we know for sure what the Gaoler did and whether or not they were pro-town?
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Andycyca »

Sorry, I've been busy these days (I mean, more than usual) I'm pulling some 1-user threads right now.
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Andycyca »

Y: Hasn't stopped attacking Skruffs since day 1, but at least, he's put his money where his mouth is post 624

Skruffs: Looked a little bit weird with his mizzy scum connection, but I don't find him particularly scummy on his case (looks plausible to me, but I'd have to check it again)

More later, I intend reading on everyone.

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Zindaras wrote:Yosarian: I'm not voting Rotten Snitch right now because I'm getting a lot of newbie-vibes from him, rather than newbie-scum-vibes. I'll reread about your argument soon. Would you care to offer your opinion on Snitch's other opinions, though?

Zindy: Yeah, I know that you had already at least given your reason for not voting RS yet, and I appriciate that; I was mostly asking everyone else, since most people haven't commented at all on my case here yet.

But sure, I'll comment on his analysis:

His comments on Skurffs remind me of his comments on Capi yesterday; very wishy washy; it feels like he wants to encourage others to vote Skruffs but dosn't really want to do it himself, with comments like
If he was right here in front of me playing a meat world game I would have probably voted him but I am still undecided yet
I disagree with him on Eldred, I'm not really sure why he says he has a pro-town read on him.

I really dislike his stance on Mizzy; again, it's a wishy-washy "attack but I don't know" kind of thing. I especally hate his last line, which was
Rotton Snitch wrote:I am leaning towards scum only because the constant bickering between her and Skruffs. One of them in my opinion must be scum or both.
I don't see how Mizzy and Skruffs' bickering implies that "one or both of them must be scum"; in fact, I think there's a decent chance that they're both pro-town.

He pretty much just asks you why you're not voting Skruffs, that's about all he has to say about you here. Which i guess is a reasonable question, but it also fits into the "trying to support a Skruffs bandwagon without being on it" vibe I got from his Skruffs comments earlier.

He says he has mixed feelings from Y; concludes that he has a "townish feel" from him. (shrug)

Tends to think hasdgfas is most likely pro-town. Now that, I tend to agree with, actually.

Ends up voting Andy for lurking. Again, (shrug). I'm never opposed to a good lurker hunt.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Mizzy wrote:
Zindaras wrote:
Rotten Snitch wrote:The fact that she was possibly blocking me proves I had nothing to do with her death.
Uhm, no. For one, you could simply not have been the wolf killing her. For two, we wouldn't know that unless we were absolutely sure that she blocked you. Just the possibility that you may not have killed her doesn't prove that you didn't kill her.
Did I miss where we know for sure what the Gaoler did and whether or not they were pro-town?
Not to be snide, but I've been bandied abou for questioning wether or not there was werewolves. I do'nt recall you questioning the proof that there was a werewolf or not.

I googled gaoler and it's an old celtic term (or something) for JailKeeper: While we don't know what she did, I am assuming that that is what strappado was, and that is what she did. She was not revealed to be a werewolf, and there's only been one kill per night: IS there another scum group we need to be worrying about, Mizzy?

RS: There was no way you could have known she was a power role unless she told you in RL, or unless yous omehow got pregame information as part of your role. That she wound up in front of your door DOES suggest that she was a gift for you, rather than your own murder victim, but it does not clear you. I would say that it probably DOES unintentionally suggest you were not the murderer of her, though, or that in fact you may be town, but that's outguessing the mod so I won't do it.

Secondly: I Am not inferring that you killed strap any more than I Am inferring that anyone else who knew about you and her knowing each other would have killed her knowing that it would lead me to you. I am putting that information out there so that it can be adressed and discarded.

I responded, I Think, concisely to Zindaras, and he ignored me. Odd, that, considering in his last post he said I was going to 'run away' because I had nothing to say against him. Also odd that he is saying he wil vote me if I Do'nt respond to his questions, and I Asked what questions he means, and he just... forgot about them.

Andycaca: that he's voted me for a while now, does that mean that his vote is more valid than it was when he first put it on? How long has Zindaras been voting me? How long have I been voting other players? why does none of that matter in your analysis?

Yos: This is not a defense of RS, but in meatworld, he intentionally pisses people off to get reactions. I don't know if that translates to here or not. I'm kind of hoping one of me or him gets NK'd or lynched soon so that I am not put in a situation where I have to try and meta him with outside information to make a decision about him. That's it, out and honestly.

Secondly: You seem to be implying, at least, that you think it's possible me and Mizzy are both town. IS this based on analysis of me in this game or because of meta of how I act in other games, or am I going too far in saying that you think I Am town?

I am pretty sure Y and Zindaras are just going to sit on their votes on me and wait for others to reluctantly jump on. It worked yesterday, after all.

Zindaras has done his active stuff and now he's going to lay low and try to work on other people that he's town so htat they will follow him

Night all!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Skruffs wrote: Secondly: You seem to be implying, at least, that you think it's possible me and Mizzy are both town. IS this based on analysis of me in this game or because of meta of how I act in other games, or am I going too far in saying that you think I Am town?
Well, I think you could be town, even though I disagree with a lot of what you've done and said so far, because I've seen you act as town in a way similar to how you've acted in this game. It's nothing I'm confident about, becuase I can't recall playing with you often when you were scum and so I don't really have a feel for what your scum meta is, but I don't think you're epsecaly scummy at the moment.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Mizzy wrote:Did I miss where we know for sure what the Gaoler did and whether or not they were pro-town?
Jailkeeper is a reasonable assumption for a role.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:38 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs wrote:Not to be snide, but I've been bandied abou for questioning wether or not there was werewolves. I do'nt recall you questioning the proof that there was a werewolf or not.
Actually, I was asking seriously. I was really asking if I missed it. I've missed a lot and my participation is a bit sporadic at the moment. It was a genuine question.
Skruffs wrote:IS there another scum group we need to be worrying about, Mizzy?
How the hell should I know? The flavor only mentions wolves, so I go with wolves.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:59 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Hi! post ---

Skruffles I gathered the powerrole was from your definition, my bland pm and her title.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:51 am

Post by hasdgfas »

These long posts are going to take a while for me to read.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

Again, I wasn't meaning ot be rude. You have priorities Mizzy and those priorities should be the ones with fingers and toes not townies and wolves. Congrats on your healthy return, wether you are scum or not.

Okay Yos, thanks. I just wanted to hear it.

I could be wrong about the jailkeeper being her role, but it is what made the most sense.

Eldarad
- I really haven't been reading much of you. Did you vote mizzy because of stuff I said or did you have your own reasoning?
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:34 am

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs wrote:Again, I wasn't meaning ot be rude. You have priorities Mizzy and those priorities should be the ones with fingers and toes not townies and wolves. Congrats on your healthy return, wether you are scum or not.
I understand, and I am a bit out of it at the moment. I'm not offended, just wanted to know if I'd missed something important; I don't think I did but you never know.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

No, the information was all from the beginning of day one and through there. The only thing you missed was Zindaras throwing a hissy fit and Y claiming scum.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Y »

I'm too tired to actually quote whatever I'm referring to, so I'll just point what it is and give you an answer.
Proof thing:
People keep telling you they weren't asking for proof, you keep saying that proof means evidence. You're right, but by not asking for proof, there's no asking for evidence, so your point is null.
Vegetable Mafia:
Please read it through. The ryan wagon was mostly abandoned, but then I started to see inconsistencies and got it back on and got him lynched (And he was the godfather).
Mizzy/Zindaras:
I never said they're not scum. I'm saying that I don't see your case. I'm not attacking most of the players right now, and they're not attacking me. That doesn't mean that we're all scum together.
I don't see your case, so I want you to explain it to me. That's reasonable.
You/Zindaras interaction:
I naturally assume that you know people better if know them in RL. Making that assumption isn't something I had to think about, it's my natural thought. Yes, I do believe that. I do not think that playing some games with a player make you know him as well as some one you know in RL. You're saying it is, so I'll take your word on it, but I would never think so unless you told me so.
I'm not "ignoring" your question about it, but do really think it's irrelevant if the situation has changed. Saying that a new situation doesn't change the relevance of a question is absurd.
Skruffs wrote:If I am reading it correctly, you are implying that it is irrelevant if Zindaras is baiting me or not. Why?
You're not reading it correctly.

"Baiting"/Question thing:
You made a comment, I asked you what you mean by it. If you think the answer is WIFOM, why did you write it in the first place? If I wanted you to say something and call it WIFOM, I wouldn't have commented about it to Zindy, but waited for you to actually say it. You're accusing me for something I didn't do because you think I would've done it on purpose.
Having your own logic:
I do agree that not having your own thoughts is scummy, as well as just following people around, but being very active and drawing a lot of attention doesn't mean you're not scum. You can see it in Newbie 546.
Voting you:
You were saying that I asked you the question to incriminate you, but then didn't vote you. I showed you that I was voting, and that I had enough reasons before the "Question" in question, so now you're saying that I used the question to have something to make my vote stick. Which one is true?

You keep saying I said things I didn't really say and making up motives I didn't have. That's why I'm saying you're taking my words out of their context.
I'd really like to hear other people's opinion. I want to know if I'm really seeing it, or am being completely crazy.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I do not usually play MS much over the weekend but I will at least log in each day to make a filler post
See you all Monday have a fun weekend
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Andycyca »

Skruffs wrote:Andycaca: that he's voted me for a while now, does that mean that his vote is more valid than it was when he first put it on? How long has Zindaras been voting me? How long have I been voting other players? why does none of that matter in your analysis?
I just stated that I find him more protown since he's actually doing something rather than heavily pointing without voting.

eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by eldarad »

Skruffs wrote:
Eldarad
- I really haven't been reading much of you. Did you vote mizzy because of stuff I said or did you have your own reasoning?
It was my own reasoning, although I guess I borrowed a bit off you occasionally...
Posts 34 onwards (if you filter just my posts) are probably what you're after.

I'm not liking this Andycyca wagon at all. One of the things that was apparant at the start of the Day was how some people really wanted to attack Andy for the hammer, but after putting some feelers out never really pushed the attack home.
Seeing the (attempted) wagon being pushed now that we are in deadline phase is ringing alarm bells for me. But apart from that, I get a pro-town read from RS - certainly moreso that Yos - so I'm not sure what to make of that.

Having five people with one vote each is doing us no good at all. I'm still not liking Mizzy's behaviour in general Today - and it will be very interesting to see how she votes - but we need to move towards a consensus lynch and I don't think Mizzy will be the lynch Today.
unvote
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:15 am

Post by Y »

I think Skruffs is the best lynch. I really can't decide between Yos and RS. I'm not ruling out the possibility of both of them being town, fighting each other blindly.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

But you want me to be lynched for fighting you, Zindaras, and Mizzy, blindly?
Interesting.

Can you list the reasons I am the best lynch, other than that the opinions I use do not come up to your expectations of 'a good case'?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Y wrote:I really can't decide between Yos and RS. I'm not ruling out the possibility of both of them being town, fighting each other blindly.
You really think that's the most likely possibility here, Y?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

Andycaca:
Are you insinuating that voting without reason is better than reason without voting?

Y wrote:Am I the only one to notice Capricious was completely forgotten?

I don't know what to make of this Mizzy-RS fight. Each of them writes big posts, but there's very little, if any, new info.
One of the things you seem to go after, Y, is to attack players for not contributing enough. You point it out exclusively, but again, I do not see you providing analysis of your own that is not based off of other people's analysis. IE you discuss other people's opinions, but you do not bring opinions of your own.

Yesterday, you were voting me, but then switched to Capricious to ensure a lynch. Today, you are voting me, and I am guessing I will eventually be the lynch.

So after you've have lynched me, who are you going to go after next? Give two situations, one where I am town, and one where I am scum. You seem to be hedging your bets, keeping your 'I think this person is scum" limited to one person at a time throughout the entire game.

Inregards to you 'not knowing' about me and Zindaras playing in previous games:
Y wrote:I don't have much time, so it'll be short. I hope I'll be able to elaborate later.

Skruffs is using meta-game info, but using only games they both played together. Although I understand that you can't know him without playing with him, you also can't discard all the games you didn't play together.

It seems like you're pushing a move that can't really be proven, especially if you have no concrete info from this present game.

You did the same with RS: You have accusations and theories, but none has any real connection to the game.

Vote Skruffs.
Earlier in the game you used my metaing of him based on games we played in as a reason to vote me. So which is it? Iz Zindaras not to be held accountable and I should be voted because we didn't play in games, or am I irreseponsible for using games we played in as a reason to meta Zindaras?

You seem to pushing attention as far away from Zindaras as possible. You are playing defensively - but ironically you are accusing me of trying to play under the radar, because I am bringing so much attention to myself.

Your play is contradictory, and insidious.

I am pretty sure you are scum. I am voting you. Let it be known, after I am lynched, that my cold dead finger will be pointing accusationally towards Y. I have no doubt that since I am me, and I have a reputation of being senseless and ridiculous, that I am actually *helping* Y-scum by being suspicious of him; all of my thoughts are almost always discarded as soon as I'm sheathed in a body bag, but, it's something I can gloat over, privately, regardless.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Zindaras »

Deadline post.

Tired.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”