Transformers Mafia - Dinobots STRONGEST!

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Ok there’s no way Toogeloo is stupid enough to duel rb as the town cop here so I will be voting for rn to win the duel when the time comes
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:48 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Vecna please read the game and you will find out
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

tbf to Vecna I also thought that Porkens might have killed LLD but I didn't really care because LLD still looked pretty damn scummy to me and was getting to be incredibly godamn toxic and if she hadn't died then I'd really not be surprised if she started another duel with me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:52 am

Post by Vecna »

I mightve missed it, but did you do the dayvigs during D1/D2?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1949, Gammagooey wrote:I'm a claimed dayvig, and I have shot DGB day 1, Princess Celestia d2, and publicly shot stungun d3.
So given the flips your prolly town.

No, I hear ya, Im all for waiting to duel tomorrow.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Vecna- yes, but I can also PM them to Spy privately instead of doing it publicly, which I did on d1 and d2

DGB I specifically wanted to not look like it came from me b/c I was heading out for the night, it looked like the duel had a very good chance of ending before I got back, and I didn't think I had a good enough handle over the game to risk shooting who I thought was the most likely scum, it being connected to me, and then dying n1 and still probably only having a crapshoots of a chance of hitting scum that early in the game. I did think she looked like DGB scum from the few posts she had but I hadn't mentioned her in-game.

Princess I cared a little less about that, and shot pretty much immediately after Fundamental mentioned that you needed to die b/c I thought Princess had an actually bad first post and her not even showing up after I tried to engage her (him?) really early on was way worse than you mentioning that you needed to catch up. Then he asked for a prod on her and she posted saying she needed a replacement before Spy showed up for the day and thought that the only way I'd change it was if Spy messaged me asking me given the replacement, and then that even if he did it didn't really seem right to change it just based on Spy messaging me mayybe meaning she was more likely town but probably being flat null.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:16 am

Post by rb »

In post 1973, dramonic wrote:Vax didnt really make a catchup post tho
i guess he never did a specific 'catchup post' but isn't that worse?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Vecna »

Wish it was easier to get a good read on Papa zito and prof Fridays. Honestly wouldnt mind if those two dueled eachother tomorrow so we could neither them.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:18 am

Post by rb »

i think we pretty much agree on conclusion fakegamma but what are your reasons for wanting him shot. naked conclusions entering at this stage don't cut it
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:20 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1982, Vecna wrote:Wish it was easier to get a good read on Papa zito and prof Fridays. Honestly wouldnt mind if those two dueled eachother tomorrow so we could neither them.
Who would you pick to duel?

I would prolly do dramonic at the moment, whcih is better than my pick from yesterday... any lurker.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

BT Dubs my intention is to vote for rb, just waiting so we can talk and I'm sure EVEN THO WE TALKED ABOUT NOT DOING IT, someone will insta duel.

Games played.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1983, rb wrote:i think we pretty much agree on conclusion fakegamma but what are your reasons for wanting him shot. naked conclusions entering at this stage don't cut it
Guessing this is aimed at me?

Dont wanna give too much away since its always nice to have people you can slamdunk, but Gamma Emerald has a decisive sharpness and "dont give a fuck" attitude when he's town. You can see it in all his posts when he's town, he doesnt care about throwing random ideas/strategies out there and he always gets scumread for it - but he'll just respond sharply to those and attack people in a certain way. This game, its hardly anywhere to be seen. He has a few attempts every here and there, but nearly all his posts just feel like he's throwing comments at the game, like he's observing from a distance, trying to just say things that sound ok. Not engaged at all in the way that im used from him.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@gamma

So you just have an innate ability, you didnt need scrap or energon?

Games played.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm reading Spiffeh's iso on the GE interaction actually makes me doubt my earlier statements about spiffs
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1870, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 551, Toogeloo wrote:You are setting up Day 2 to be shit by basically allowing anyone who didn't have a preference on the duel to be allowed to get away with killing two players. If they both flip town, scum have basically just helped kill 2 town players without having to do much other than ride the free bandwagon.

Force people to pick a side. Why murder everyone right away and hasten to the end game when you can develop better reads by requiring people to take stances on each death that happens.

Multiple Duels can happen in a single day. If you don't like what happened to a singular flip, re-duel the survivor before day ends and get more reads through vengeance.
Okay can someone sanity check me cos toog's play feels really town to me but I don't have much confidence rn
First, that's not how duels work
Second, if it weren't for the duel I'd think toog was fiiine, probably a little on the scum side of null but I wasn't planning on pushing for him to be in a duel today and I probably wasn't going to shoot him. Like 80% of his play this game just feels like bitching about it instead of trying to play it, and the other 20% (voting for Fire over Kats early game, mentioning that Unreal is fine and the other 3 lurkers can all die, voting for Antihero over Porkens) all feel like posts that are really easy for scum to make.

Also, this post of his + dueling now is frankly one of the most hypocritical things I've ever seen a player do in a game
Spoiler: toog post
In post 1222, Toogeloo wrote:Porkens has been playing Mafia long enough to know exactly what he's doing... as any alignment. Psychologically, he could be gambling on the idea that town would read a town motivation in his actions, regardless of whether he is town, scum, third party, or alien overlord. His duel is selfish and anti-town.

Vote: Antihero

---

I'd like to propose that we do duels against lynch leaders from now on, not whimsical tantrum duels. Duels should be someone who hasn't dueled before against a plurality lynch target, before they are hammered, preferably against foregone conclusions, or at least as close as we people are willing to wait.

Two days have now been lost to discussion in a 28 player game and have been drawn to the focus of maybe less than 10 people in total. There are no associations to find, no stances being made, and town bodies continue to pile up.

So consider me voting rb to win, but I could be wrong about toog or rb or both and I'm not a good enough player to lynch every scum here without other people's inputs. rb in particular could theoretically be a member of another scum team - I have a slight town read on him, but I'd really appreciate pretty much everyone going through his posting (maybe skip the drunkposting sections and just call that null) and letting me know what they think.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1987, Vaxkiller wrote:@gamma

So you just have an innate ability, you didnt need scrap or energon?
yes, I don't need scrap or energon for my dayvig ability.
I brought up Dynasty Warriors mafia (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17567&start=0) approximately infinity times in day 1 and day 2 to try to give people a better idea of things like 'what happens if people just insta-duel instead of letting the extra town lynch role (which was me in that game, Fundamental Theorem in this game) do his thing', 'what kinds of roles exist', 'how often will scum start duels on town' (borderline never unless they think they can get something great out of it for themselves or a scumbuddy), 'what kind of counters do scum have against the extra lynch role and the dayvig' (a non-duel powered redirector there that also worked to redirect duels away from them - maybe that's still here, maybe it was a doc+something for the autobot team)
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:46 am

Post by rb »

who are you likely shooting before day ends gamma?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:47 am

Post by Vecna »

With this game likely being down to 7v3v3 (or something close to those numbers) I really wouldnt put too much stock in others opinions here. Sure, it might be a good way to find people being dishonest and shoot them, but if I were you id try and find the person thats scum and is not going to get lynched if you do die tonight. Either way, im surprised theres not a lot of people trying to influence you right now - that'd definitely be something id expect scum to be doing right now seeing how its probably their mission right now to eliminate the other team.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1991, rb wrote:who are you likely shooting before day ends gamma?
haven't decided yet and need to get life shit done today and have stuff going on tonight too, so I won't be deciding before either late tonight or potentially tomorrow morning.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1984, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1982, Vecna wrote:Wish it was easier to get a good read on Papa zito and prof Fridays. Honestly wouldnt mind if those two dueled eachother tomorrow so we could neither them.

I would prolly do dramonic at the moment, whcih is better than my pick from yesterday... any lurker.
I think we should force people to dual eachother.....so we can neither 2 scum at once.

That wouldve been marvelous for today now that we still have Goey around to force them, but sadly that possibility was taken away.

Besides, im not sure I have enough towncred by now to actually win over some of the people id want to dual, so its probably not yet very +ev for town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:54 am

Post by rb »

alright im just gonna go to bed since timezones dont matchup with stuff

er idk how many hours are left but its over 24 so w/e, ill be back tomorrow
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:54 am

Post by rb »

more lurkerposts pls and thx
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:24 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1994, Vecna wrote:
In post 1984, Vaxkiller wrote:

I think we should force people to dual eachother.....so we can neither 2 scum at once.

That wouldve been marvelous for today now that we still have Goey around to force them, but sadly that possibility was taken away.

Besides, im not sure I have enough towncred by now to actually win over some of the people id want to dual, so its probably not yet very +ev for town.
Yeah, ok, who would those 2 scum b?

Games played.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Papa Zito »

He's already answered that, Vax.

Thanks for that quote Gamma, I'd forgotten Toog said that earlier in the game. I was torn before, def going rb now.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Vecna »

Oh if I could have it my way in a guaranteed 2 way dual that would get neithered, I doubt id pick papa zito and Prof. It was more a run of the mill comment because I have trouble forming a strong opinion on your two slots

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”