Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think mylo is legitimately just VLA and not avoiding the game
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 763, teacher wrote:235

Im still (Mylo Chickadee KO) over NK, but I will join that train if thats the overwhelming consensus. Im going to spam to 240.
Can you explain your nk15 read and not just with lynchbait. Handing it off gotta go
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:27 am

Post by teacher »

In a subway so not rereading but I had them as a pure null. I’m conflicted on Guilty so I wasn’t particularly excited about lunching Guiltys hard push.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'll vote Chickadee tonight unless something radically changes in the next 45 posts or the count gets reset (at this point, we're close enough to deadline where I think a mess-up should be strongly considered for policy lynch - though I also wouldn't say I'm 100% committed to that yet)

NK15 are you still planning on voting Pine tonight?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Chickadee »

After my mistake, I stayed and helped spam to get the count back up. I've tried to atone for what I did. I've been nervous to the point of paranoia since then, triple checking that I've typed the number, and at that, the correct number, before forming any sentences. I literally had a nightmare last night where I forgot what numbers were.

And I wasn't the only person asking lurkers for content. Mylo just happened t be around when I asked so I asked them directly. Someone who took issue with that - can you tell me why it was bad? And don't just say that it was bad. Actually give me a reason why. I don't actually feel like I have concrete things I can defend myself on.

I feel like too many people are slipping through the cracks in this game. But if my lynch will give the most information at this point, I suppose it makes sense to flip me.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Pine »

I'm really not liking GuiltyLion at this point. He's throwing everything he can at the wall to see what sticks, and moving to dismiss or discredit anyone who disagrees with him. I really dislike the bullshit cases and the attempts to stifle dissent. I feel like he's pissy that the case on Chickadee doesn't have more traction, like his plan was to jump on any mistake and push it as hostile action.

VOTE: GuiltyLion
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:53 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

lol given Chick and Pine's latests post I'm actually totally down to OMGUS lynch Pine instead

like, what a terrible case on me

"Throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks"
- what points have I abandoned, which points were not good, which points look like something I didn't genuinely believe was indicative

"Moving to dismiss or discredit anyone who disagrees with him"
- who have I dismissed or discredited besides your Chickadee townread?

"bullshit cases, attempt to stifle dissent"
- which case was bullshit? why weren't you pushing back on my "bullshit cases" earlier?
- i don't stifle dissent, i welcome it. the strongest ideas are forged in the iron of debate. come at me and dissent all you want.

"pissy that the case on Chickadee doesn't have traction"
- Chickadee is my compromise lynch and I actually feel is sorta town on first pass. NK15 is the lynch I want the most. This point isn't cogent with the rest of my ISO and I have no idea where the idea of me being "pissy" about people not buying Chickadee is coming from. Like, Chickadee is the easiest lynch at the moment and I'm more sheeping it than driving it.

also you never explained where I misrepped your Chickadee townread. Did you back down on that because you realized you were wrong, or what?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 809, Chickadee wrote:And I wasn't the only person asking lurkers for content. Mylo just happened t be around when I asked so I asked them directly. Someone who took issue with that - can you tell me why it was bad? And don't just say that it was bad. Actually give me a reason why. I don't actually feel like I have concrete things I can defend myself on.
for the record here though, it's not that asking lurkers for content is bad in and of itself, it's that it's really the only thing you've done and it looks worse when there's nothing town in your ISO alongside it. There's been more juicy topics of discussion that you've ignored entirely, and your scumreads are all just people who haven't played the game. It feels like you're playing safe and not picking fights or getting your hands dirty.

the thing I liked about your is that the "feels like people are slipping through the cracks" concern is consistent with the rest of your play today. but if you're town you should actually weigh in on the interesting questions and flesh out your scumreads. Do you agree with the consensus Irrelephant/teacher townreads? What's your stance on Kokichi and Pine and Not Known 15?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 810, Pine wrote:his plan was to jump on any mistake and push it as hostile action.
and like...

I've never been the one to push Chickadee on the basis of the mistake?? I've just said your townread on her for it is bad.

like this just reads like flagrant bullshit, like if you're town and seriously suggesting this then you must not be reading the game at all. I explicitly pushed against pushing on other people who made mistakes - defended Kokichi, even defended YOU YOURSELF in here:
In post 392, GuiltyLion wrote:And what's the case on pine? Are we just enforcing a "anyone who screwed up is more likely to be scum" policy? That seems really shallow.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 811, GuiltyLion wrote:lol given Chick and Pine's latests post I'm actually totally down to OMGUS lynch Pine instead
Please do.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

All his posts have been lacking actual pine effort/posts. His tr on chickadee seems like setting up for tomorrow when chickadee flips town so he can just say he townread her. He has literally no good reason to townread chick based on his posts.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Enigma »

Just a check in to say I'm really overwhelmed with work right now, so apologies haven't really been able to contribute too much. Will try to get some commentary in on the recent content/fails if I have some time tomorrow, but should have time over the weekend if I don't.

Also can help with some counting, just a good distraction from boring work and doesn't require active thinking :lol:
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Enigma »

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Enigma »

Nearly there...
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Enigma who do you think you’ll be voting for?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 812, GuiltyLion wrote:284
In post 809, Chickadee wrote:And I wasn't the only person asking lurkers for content. Mylo just happened t be around when I asked so I asked them directly. Someone who took issue with that - can you tell me why it was bad? And don't just say that it was bad. Actually give me a reason why. I don't actually feel like I have concrete things I can defend myself on.
for the record here though, it's not that asking lurkers for content is bad in and of itself, it's that it's really the only thing you've done and it looks worse when there's nothing town in your ISO alongside it. There's been more juicy topics of discussion that you've ignored entirely, and your scumreads are all just people who haven't played the game. It feels like you're playing safe and not picking fights or getting your hands dirty.

the thing I liked about your is that the "feels like people are slipping through the cracks" concern is consistent with the rest of your play today. but if you're town you should actually weigh in on the interesting questions and flesh out your scumreads. Do you agree with the consensus Irrelephant/teacher townreads? What's your stance on Kokichi and Pine and Not Known 15?
I think my problem is that I have too many town reads at this point, so I don't have people to scum read other than people I have no information on.

I do think Irrelephant/teacher are town. I also have a slight town read on Kokichi. You're in my town pile as well.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by teacher »

KO’s point on Pine seems fair.

I also don’t like that NK openly rejected a request for content. I’m on mobile and still talking. It’s not THAT hard.

I’m also fine staying on Chickadee and can make the case if desired, since I think I’m the one actually pushing her. It’s less the mistakes (though those don’t help) than the false read on Elephant and the unexplained inclusion of Feysal in the lynchpool - the pool as a whole felt bizarre)

Bottom line is I’m pretty flexible but not confident enough to want to be the one calling the shot.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 749, teacher wrote:Feysal and NK, why no content?
In short, I fell behind on reading the game and it took me a while to catch up. Helping the count along was quick and easy, but I was short on time to read and analyze. I have caught up now, and will endeavor to stay that way.
In post 800, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think Mylo is legitimately just VLA and not avoiding the game.
This. I am in another game with Myloninja, and some days ago I noted he was in at least seven games, four of them large. His activity is frustrating, but it is probably not indicative of anything.

Time to post my reads.

TOWN

GuiltyLion - I disagreed with his case on NK15 for being wishy-washy, mainly because of my own bad habit of not being explicit about my reads. Later I began to think that this game needed more pushes, even if their reasons were weak, since we would never get any reads otherwise. When GuiltyLion made that point in I liked it quite a bit, and I have liked enough of his posts since to be comfortable with this read.

Teacher - At the start of the game I felt conflicted about him. He seemed helpful in figuring out the mechanics, and I wanted to trust he was town for it, but I knew scum could have wanted to figure them out just as much. Since then he has been producing reads and pushing others to do so as well, making him a town read.

Irrelephant - When people gave him town reads early on I did not understand why. I did not have a read either way until I saw him question Chickadee for her town read in , and since then my town read has been growing.

Kokichi Oma - Town read mostly for . I rather think scum would have just rolled with being town read rather than question it.

Ofrhz - My weakest town lean at the time, though I agreed with the point GuiltyLion made that interpreting his discussion with Teacher as town on town would probably come from town.

NULL

Chickadee - I'm conflicted about this. Her wanting more content in looked town to me, and I believe her interruption of the count was an accident. I don't think it makes sense for scum to deliberately sabotage this challenge, the risk of being lynched for it is far too great, and I would not be surprised if it turned out every interruption we've had was accidental. Of course scum could also have genuine accidents. One thing against her is the Irrelephant town read. I don't mind the fact that her reasoning was technically false, it is plausible that she could have missed the mistake Irrelephant made and based the read just on his attempt to watch his posts per page. But that reason is still weak, and there is the scum tendency to go along with popular reads to think about. She was the third to state a town read on Irrelephant.

WhyMafia - Null read. I have had no feelings to speak of about him, I will need to sort him later.

Enigma - Same as above.

Myloninja - Next to no content, but I know he is severely overgamed. Carefree attitude seems townish though.

Randomidget - Apart from saying he is similarly inactive in another ongoing game, there is nothing to say.

SUSPECT

Pine - I did not suspect him for his mistake early on, but some hours after that I thought of checking if he had also given V/LA notice in other games. He had not, and I wondered if he would return and interrupt the count again. He did, though not the way I suspected, and he had mentioned being V/LA in other games later. I had a gut reaction to his wording in , as if there were accidents that were not genuine. More recently, the reason for town reading Chickadee is just bad. Even if her mistake was a real accident, there is no reason to assume scum could not have had one.

NK15 - All he has done is complain about the challenge being boring and difficult to get reads from, while doing nothing to help with that. His only suspects have been Kokichi and Pine for interrupting the count, which is simplistic to say the least.

I would like to note that it is preferable to have majority lynches and not rely on fortunates. Their power is also a weakness, since tiebreakers or lack thereof will give the scum clues who the fortunates are, and we obviously don't want that.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Pine »

I absolutely gave notice elsewhere that I was on a limited-access camping trip. I can't link to examples due to site rules, but it's easily search-able..
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by teacher »

That may be a simple timing dispute. Im doing a job interview tomorrow as well, so I will be mostly offline from now until appr. 2hrs before deadline. (NK, Mylo, Chickadee, Pine) work well enough by me, and I will commit to joining whatever majority wagon takes root in my absence.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”