Mini Normal 2023 - Game Over

Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Gustavo »

v/la for a few days. Mostly to let others post more but also have family stuff through the weekend.

Doesn’t mean I won’t be checking so if anyone needs anything just ask and I’ll respond when I can.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:30 am

Post by James Brafin »

I do have a question for you Gus: what is your read list? I recall you posting one earlier, but could you repost and elaborate?
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Gustavo »

I don’t think I posted one. People I like for scum right now are Garmr, pop, French

People I like for town - bujaber. I had a couple of others but they’ve lost their standings.

Garmr - mainly his trying to stop discussion, then trying to shut me down when I tried to try info from him. Additionally his hypocritical thought process over the use of chainsaw. He had issues with people using it but he’s used it as town.

Pop - refused to answer my questions about his reads and why he had the. Not scum hunting, not being a team player, kind of toxic.

French - mainly I like the points bu made and now I know he’s an alt his stance on chainsaw is weird.

Bu - while he’s not had as many posts, the few he has are good and I like what he’s saying
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 51, popopopopopopo wrote:a whole lotta people swinging into the thread defending james. lets focus votes on him for now ay
And the mole keeps on tunnelling, popo confuses me, has been fixated on James since page 1 and gives basically no reasoning so far yet he reads Garmr as town who has acted sketchier than James has so far
In post 52, Garmr wrote:
In post 49, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 38, Garmr wrote:
In post 31, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: James Brafin
VOTE: Golden Robster
In post 37, UnrealSeal wrote:James forcefully trying to paint a specific picture here and I don't think it has anything to do with Biases

VOTE: James

I don't think James is scummy just a try hard trying to break rvs. Between GR and Unreal, Unreals vote seems more opportunistic.
This feels liek a chainsaw
VOTE: Garmr
Interesting what do you think my intent is? Why do you think I'm quote on quote "defending"James? Chainsawing is a buzz word (pun intended) thrown around a lot and you been around long enough to know this.
I notice that a lot of people online like to call something a buzz word when its used to describe their behaviour whenever it being true would be inconvenient for them. Also a buzz word just means it's a popular phrase, if being a buzz word is enough for something to be discredited then any study in any field of science that was peer reviewed must be ignored. People creating nomenclature within a community doesn't make the word meaningless.
In post 55, Garmr wrote:
In post 53, popopopopopopo wrote:@garmr im still confused as to why you voted golden robster instead of unrealseal.
Oh I thought I voted unrealseal.

VOTE: unrealseal

I originally was going to direct the message at @golden robster and ask what he thought of unreal seal. But decided to direct it at everyone instead.
Find it hard to understand how this mistake apparently happened considering how your previous post looks, and the fact there was no question about thoughts on Unreal Seal directed at anyone in that post and that your vote on Golden Robster was made in direct response to his voting James
In post 57, popopopopopopo wrote:my reads so far

scum - gamma emerald and james

town - garmr

null - everyone else
Weird read list, surprised Gustavo was left in the null pile with the rest of us considering his activeness. Not sure why Gamma is scum read yet Garmr is town. If you haven't already, Popo would you be willing to explain your reads with actual reasonings included? Don't even have to be too detailed just something to give us a clue what you're thinking
In post 81, Garmr wrote:I think gustavo's trying to stick his finger in to many pies.
throwing dirt Gustavo's way as soon as he votes you is pretty suspect
In post 84, popopopopopopo wrote:waiting for scumreads that dont involve wiki defined "scumtells" that have been out of date for years
disregarding reads because they involve people knowing common knowledge tips on the game is insane, it's like disregarding one of your mate's tells during poker because you've known about it for years
In post 90, Garmr wrote:-zip-
Honestly most of this post I could probs just disregard rather than respond to each section but overall, the sudden shade on Gustavo plus the vote after he voted you seems like an actual OMGUS and a pretty scummy looking one at that.

It's really late so I'm going to bed now but I'm off work tomorrow so will continue to catch up from morning onwards
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Ego
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Locke113 »

Whoops meant to post this but forgot so now my responses are out of order, sorry guys
Pg. 1-2
In post 25, James Brafin wrote:Also:
OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you. It is a behavior often associated with inexperienced players.
It can be used as an "excuse" for a Random Vote near the beginning of the game, or as a retaliation when someone is close to being lynched, as a vent against the frustration (even if the player being voted for has no reasonable chance of being Lynched).
Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch.
So yes, that was a OMGUS vote. I find your denial disturbing.
In post 28, James Brafin wrote:Would anyone else like to read the narrative here and tell me that’s not what happened?
Don't like this, assuming a naked vote in rvs is an OMGUS is weird and pushing it even after Gustavo said it wasn't is weird. Also find the question sketchy, though I don't think it actually counts as a loaded question
In post 38, Garmr wrote:
In post 37, UnrealSeal wrote:James forcefully trying to paint a specific picture here and I don't think it has anything to do with Biases

I don't think James is scummy just a try hard trying to break rvs. Between GR and Unreal, Unreals vote seems more opportunistic.
As has been stated by others, this defense of James is weird and no matter Garmr's alignment it was an anti-town thing to do, giving people excuses they might not have thought of by defending them deprives town from getting to see the person's reaction when they feel pressured
In post 45, Garmr wrote:
In post 41, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 38, Garmr wrote:

why are you chainsawing

let the man speak for himself
I'm not chainsawing at all unrealseal just seems scummy. james can speak for himself I'm not going to defend him.
In post 39, UnrealSeal wrote:so why did you vote GR over me.
Because you actually seem opportunistic. While I thought between you and gb. I saw Gb's response coming as more a null. Look at the two posts side by side to see a contrast. "You're painting a picture" reason is portrayed like a add on to gbs, but in reality it's pretty much the same point. You may as well say you're sheeping him.
Garmr says James can speak for himself but literally just defended him. Def looking scummy
In post 46, James Brafin wrote:
In post 38, Garmr wrote:

YES
Finally someone understands. This is how I try to start games as a rule. The quicker we get the day started, the better.

In post 38, Garmr wrote:

why are you chainsawing

WOW, this is bad. By saying GR is chainsawing (which he’s not, he’s making an observation) you are implying that he’s scum with me. Now, while I understand your reservations on me, this is unwarranted. There is no reason to be pinning scum so quickly like that.

Thinking there is scum between popo and Unreal. The front is coasting on what should be RVS, the other is in high-attack mode.
Bolded is exactly why Garmr shouldn't have jumped in, now we can't know if James' reason here is genuine or whether its James latching onto an easy excuse.
Also chainsawing doesn't require that anybody involved to be scum, it's just something that is often seen as scummy behaviour, also says people shouldn't be pinning scum so quickly then does the exact same thing
In post 47, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8, Locke113 wrote:It's time for scum...
VOTE: Music
To face the music :cool:
VOTE: Locke113
For the pun
:(
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by James Brafin »

Locke is town. Those progressions and thought processes come from town, not scum.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 28, James Brafin wrote:Would anyone else like to read the narrative here and tell me that’s not what happened?
Literalness is not consistent in this game.
In post 29, Gustavo wrote:
The narrative doesn’t tell the entire story though. People shouldn’t assume, just like you shouldn’t.
I don't think he assumed as much as he tried to figure something out. There's nothing wrong with that.
Do you really think he's just trying to start something here for no reason? The dude hasn't even been here for the game. At best, completed 2 or 3 games.

This is bad. Why does being wrong have to be scummy?
In post 46, James Brafin wrote:If I am painting a picture of Gustavo OMGUSing and not being scum, it is not just as likely that you are painting a picture yourself of me being scum for it? Also, that makes very little sense to me. Why am I scum for gently probing and not actually tunneling?
Ooo, you got so close.
In post 49, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 38, Garmr wrote:

This feels liek a chainsaw
Not a fan of this either.

Gustavo v James is TvT. Don't know why Gustavo is going so hard at the top of page 3.
In post 57, popopopopopopo wrote:my reads so far

scum - gamma emerald and james

town - garmr

null - everyone else
Vig this please.
In post 90, Garmr wrote:A lot of these questions are pointless.
Yet you responded to them? Even saying useless is in itself, useless. You literally helped clutter this page.
In post 90, Garmr wrote:I feel like a town gustavo would vote early once he accused me of chainsawing.
What a terrible conjecture.
In post 98, Gamma Emerald wrote:idk if I like how Gustavo is playing this, feels like he's trying to find a route of plausible deniability.
VOTE: Gustavo
Not sure on this but for now I think Garmr is fine and this is my current lead I want to follow
I agree with everything here but the vote.
In post 104, James Brafin wrote:K, so I think snarky is part of Gustavo in general.
Great observation. I can't get why the rest of the game hasn't seen this. Don't even need to read other games to figure this out.
In post 129, Gustavo wrote:I know what you want. It’s REALLY hard to do on an iPhone. The constant back and forth, copying and pasting. Plus the copy function sucks on an iPhone.
I post on Android a lot. I don't think you should feel required to respond to everything. If you have to, then take the time to deal with that bad copy/paste function.
In post 136, UnrealSeal wrote:his argument against Gustavo seems to largely revolve around Gustavo's posts being wrong/useless rather than actually trying to point out why Gustavo is scummy
There are multiple other people doing this. Why did you pick one who
isn't
doing this?
In post 145, popopopopopopo wrote:these are some pointless posts add this guy to my scumreads
Please. A day vig. Anything. Anything to get this moron to stop talking.

FrenchAchilles just topped Gustavo's multiple posts by doing literally nothing within 6 posts. Bravo?
In post 164, FrenchAchilles wrote:If Gamma's gonna bus I'll take it.
????????????????
In post 160, FrenchAchilles wrote:Ok you definitely know better than that. Robster and Gamma are already scum, which is actually amazing for this early.
One post? On page 2? My reasons for not liking that post are vastly different from everyone else's in the game. This is the worst one. "Knowing better than that" isn't scummy. People can make mistakes. Analyzing that the person could do better doesn't make them scum. Analzying that the person HAS done better in that current game while also keeping in mind that they're reading the entire game and are in the focus is more important.
In post 173, BuJaber wrote:- French knows who scum is so he/she is pretending he/she doesn't know by faking town over-confidence / town ego posting.
Can you go into this? I don't see that.
In post 189, Golden Robster wrote:is popopopopopo a new player on this site or an alt?
Based off of this games' postings, which are the only ones I've read, new player.
In post 214, BuJaber wrote:Krazy - very scummy on the surface, which makes me nervous as I don't want to make a surface-level read, seemingly enjoying the chaos and his posts aren't useful yet: setup spec is NAI and accusations that lack clear reasoning. Keeps you eager for more I guess so he's got that going for him.
Can you go into this more? Didn't get any scumvibes from him.
In post 217, Garmr wrote:He has been dodging accusations all game
Wow you don't say. Someone who actively states that they're on phone, usually doesn't care about questions from other people but cares a lot about his questions might be DODGING your questions? Gee, it must be scum-aligned and not just a player habit.

Fuck, his next 3 posts don't even address a majority of your post.
In post 242, Gamma Emerald wrote:What so are you voting Gustavo for being bad?
Smelt this from a mile away. It's something that happens to me as town (as scum, IDGAF) a lot too. When I'm going against a player and keep seeing them be scummy but then they flip town. It's why I think these conventional tells don't really work. I like to have a mixture. Maybe Garmr will get there one day.
In post 253, UnrealSeal wrote:@GR i've seen scum get this frustrated too so the replace out is null to me.

so the answer is yes.

pedit oh shit l-1

UNVOTE:
I want this dead, pretty sure.
In post 298, popopopopopopo wrote:not a noob
Your join date doesn't help you since you've apparently been here for 7 years and still post garbage.
In post 300, UnrealSeal wrote:@popo why did you /in for a newbie game then
PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS CAN'T BE REAL

HAHAHAHA IT IS, IT'S HIS FIRST POST

LYNCH ALL LIARS, AM I RIGHT GUYS???

Unvote, Vote: Unseal

After reading this post again, I think I need to post more about why I think Unseal has a higher possibility than everyone else but I also think I have a bit of defending to do, moreso than that.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@Hiraki - don't have much more to say on Krazy. His posts are meh. It's talking without saying anything game-progressing.
As for french just the impression I got. The alternative is what.. that he/she is town, and thinks what he/she is doing is helpful? Just random accusations and mocking people and laughing at their posts might be fun for him/her but it certainly isn't pro-town. But I can't even imagine it as an actual personality that someone has.. it really seems more likely that it's fake.
Could you explain your actual conclusions more please? Because I didn't really get who you are actually scumreading apart from Seal/pop and didn't get what your case on Seal is. Like you say james v gustavo is TvT but you have posts criticizing James.

I get the attacks on Pop.. no harm in raising the standard for everyone to follow but I actually don't see how everyone is suddenly comfortable with James being town. His posts are getting worse if you ask me. And I find it interesting that when I asked him to elaborate on readlist he elaborated on the two people leading his wagon and me his top townread. So shading his attackers and potentially buddying. Also how is me using meta a great way to scumhunt. Using meta correctly and carefully as a scumhunting tool can be useful but I wouldn't clssify it as a good way to hunt scum. Meta can be easily faked and it changes all the time. Maybe I'm paranoid but it feels like you want to solidify my meta tell of you earlier which led me to my early townlean.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Garmr seems like a good lynch beyond a simple scumread

-Replace-out timing was strange. Also his frustration seemed to go 0-60 really quickly. Now I don't know him it could be normal for him, but usually I find my (and most others') frustration seems to build up a little over several posts or pages etc.

-The list of characters wanting his lynch is an interesting mix of people. Could be useful for wagon analysis later and associative reads.

-he is part of the original weird conversation that pinged me. Helps narrow down the PoE list of scum in that pool if town and potentially clears a few people if he flips scum

-People mentioned this before but Locke really explained it well and spotlighted it: garmr answering on James' behalf. Didn't think it was a big deal earlier but maybe it is.

What gives me pause is that I haven't fully sorted James yet. See garmr was arguing with gustavo for the longest time but it seems that James was the one that 'broke the camel's back'. Which tells me that IF garmr is scum, James can't be scum. Because why would someone get that frustrated about a buddy bussing them? So either he pulled a reeeeallly immoral, cheating replace-out or james and garmr aren't scum together.
We wait a little bit to see if he does get replaced and if he does we give his replacement just a bit of time and decide who is scummier than whom (james and garmr and then lynch the scummy one).
(They might be TvT but that doesn't seem likely to me).

Do people actually have a reason for not wanting French lynched? Is it because they haven't posted much yet?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 333, BuJaber wrote:Like you say james v gustavo is TvT but you have posts criticizing James.
Nevermind .. you were critizing Gamma not James.

So I take you townread gustavo and James.
When you can please elaborate on your scumreads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'll stay in and get hammered, Just because I got angry no point in replacing out causing stress to the mod and letting another get hammered instantly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 334, BuJaber wrote: -Replace-out timing was strange. Also his frustration seemed to go 0-60 really quickly. Now I don't know him it could be normal for him, but usually I find my (and most others') frustration seems to build up a little over several posts or pages etc.
I had it for a while ever since 3 people accused me chainsawing I'm just vented it into more aggressive scum hunting.
VOTE: garmr

That's me at l-1 James,Gustavo and unreal seal as scum as my final scum reads. I suggest lynching James first tomorrow as his actions make him more likely to be scum.

Town
-Golden robster
-POPOPOP
-french
-gamma emereld

The rest are null.

Take this as a lesson to everyone. Things you perceive as chain sawing are full of shit.

and i'm vanilla townie so town isn't losing a power role by lynching me.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by BuJaber »

If you ask me there wasn't any chainsawing this game so everyone who used that word was wrong.

But really we don't have to go through it.

If you're town you could convince us to lynch James first.. I'd rather lynch scum on the first go in a TvS situation rather than lose the coin flip the first time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 338, BuJaber wrote:If you ask me there wasn't any chainsawing this game so everyone who used that word was wrong.

But really we don't have to go through it.

If you're town you could convince us to lynch James first.. I'd rather lynch scum on the first go in a TvS situation rather than lose the coin flip the first time.
First day everyone is expendable even myself, I know what you mean through.
In post 226, James Brafin wrote:Don’t think Gustavo vs. Garmr is TvT Garmr is super agressive and seems to be looking for a lynch. Gustavo, on the other hand, is slightly defensive, but making good, strong points on Garmr.
Gonna do a read list in a bit, once I get off mobile.
Before this point he was null.This is obvious prepping to switch wagons. His just waiting for that push. Also his trying to separate it into it must be TvS. If I am wrong about gustavo this opportunistic scum looking for two lynches in a row. Also he ignored the possibility of a TVT which seems unreasonable. Since he says that gustavos points are good. Then it should be reasonable as town to assume that gustavo is town who is just wrong. Also it's not natural for him to be saying gustavo points are good with out any reasoning. Because a couple of posts ago he was pushing Gustavo as scummy. This makes me think newb scum eager for a mislynch.
In post 233, James Brafin wrote:
In post 227, Garmr wrote:
In post 226, James Brafin wrote:Don’t think Gustavo vs. Garmr is TvT Garmr is super agressive and seems to be looking for a lynch. Gustavo, on the other hand, is slightly defensive, but making good, strong points on Garmr.
Gonna do a read list in a bit, once I get off mobile.
I take offence to that i think my points are on gusto are strong and good.
Yeah, I disagree. Your read, as far as I can tell, “I don’t think Gustavo is playing the way
I
think he should play, so he’s scum. Yet
I
am allowed to play however I like because...?”
Plus, why take offense? Seems like a scummy response. If you want to have a civil debate about it, let’s do that. There’s no reason for town to get offended.
In fact, you make more sense as scum than Gustavo judging from your interactions.
Should of voted in the previous post which makes me think he was just painting me as scum.. The fact I lashed out on him gave him a excuse to vote me.
In post 238, James Brafin wrote:
In post 237, Garmr wrote:
In post 235, Gustavo wrote:
In post 227, Garmr wrote:i think my points are on gusto are strong and good.
In the off chance I am wrong about you, at what point do you begin to admit that your singular opinion may not be as good as you think? Not counting myself there is easily 3/4 people who don't think you have a good case on me. They can't all be scum, so what makes your opinion greater than the group of other townies?

You made a post commenting on how I didn't respond to your case, I wasn't really going to do that because i didn't feel it was useful as I am not trying to change your opinion of me but I will let you decide. Do you want me to respond to your case on me? Would you like me to explain why it isn't a good case?

I don't really want to get involved in a back and forth on it though. if I respond you have to respect that my opinion and your opinion are clearly different.
3/4 you mean 3 votes to 4. Well in my eyes atleast one of those is scum and the others aren't exactly top quality players if they are voting me.
So you are claiming to be (one of) the best player in this game?
Looks like a grab for town cred and peer to me
Pretty much scum trying to paint someone right here. What town would think this alignment indicative. Also I think his trying to grasps at other reasons since the main reason everyone is voting me is they think I'm chainsawing everyone.
In post 252, James Brafin wrote:Just checked and realized that Garmr is L-1 with my vote, so please do not hammer yet.
That said, this flaily shit is not town aligned, and tactical replace is a thing. I’ve seen it done by both town PR and scum in newbie games, so unless that’s only for those I definitely think that is what this is. Garmr scum is definitely a real thing. Also, I’d like to point out he did not actually signal the mod, which means that the mod is unlikely to see it and therefore making me think this is a gambit to get people off his butt.
Says he has seen this done by both sides. Claims it must come from scum. I also got a pm from the mod asking me in private if I wanted to replace out But I sleeped on it and thought do I really want to be known as that guy.
In post 271, James Brafin wrote:Actually, my position on GR depends on Garmr’s flip. If he flips scum, GR is prob bad town. If he flips town tho, GR is most likely scum. But I don’t see a Garmr/GR world making sense.
This here is scummy as fuck as his painting GR in a bad light no matter how I flip. His calling him bad town if I flip scum and scum if I flip town. i am going to flip town so he lined up another possible lynch tomorrow. He ignores the fact that each time his done this it could a T&T Situation. At best it should be people he should be adding into his town list if I flip scum.
In post 323, James Brafin wrote:I am still up for Garmr. His play sucked for beginning game. But I do think we should wait for our lurkers to post as well.
Throws shade here but ignores early game was were he was praising me for pointing out his actions were null. This is what gustavo's primary scum read is for.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

hey catching up
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

okay I think I've sorted out my reads into something good

gamr - lock town
locke - kind of mafia
hiraki - potential mafia
GE - null - leaning town
Gustavo - semi to leaning town
JB - undecided
Krazy - probably mafia
French - probably mafia
popopopopo - probably mafia
US - leaning town
Bujaber - surface town to leaning town
Music - null

solid town reads
: gamr, US, gustavo
less solid but still good town reads
: bujaber, GE
undecided/null
: JB, music
kind of mafia
: locke
leaning mafia
: hiraki
probably scum
: krazy, french, popopopo
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

VOTE: Krazy

i think this is a good place to put pressure

slot seems kind of noncholant right now with a decent amount of content
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

if anybody wants my reasoning you can ask me
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Krazy »

re: Garmr, while we see this more often from town, I kind of feel like that's mostly because there's more town in the game. I wash my hands of the /out and the AtE in the return, so I'm sticking with my earlier read of Garmr as scum.

As a point of overall strategy, I'm not sure how much I want another claim today. I feel like I see a lot of games with way too many unnecessary day 1 claims which hurts town endgame. I'm kind of chuffed he claimed before there was intent to hammer. If he's not scum, he's lightning rodded way too much attention while we were still fairly early in the day, or at least it feels that way to me. We could be wrong on Garmr (although I don't really think we are), but he should not have claimed before intent to hammer, and we should not set a precedent that anti-town tactics will work. Otherwise we're just going to see more anti-town tactics used by both flailing town and scum and we won't be able to tell them apart.

After that, I'm thinking about Gamma and French. I'm playing with Gamma's vote on Garmr in my head. Gamma + Garmr team? It kind of looks like distancing, considering how quickly he was willing to jump to James. Both votes look weak.

I'm also playing with French in my lineup.
In post 164, FrenchAchilles wrote:
Vote: Gustavo

If Gamma's gonna bus I'll take it.

But happy to lynch Gamma or Robster.
Rob is probtown, so to me this reads like distancing between Gamma and French. Not much but there's not much to work with beyond that in this slot.

Scum Levels

Garmr -- 40% scum
Gamma -- 35% scum
French -- 30% scum

Baseline -- 8% scum

pedit: hi Rob! <3 u too
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

lol Rob how is Gamma leantown?
vote conspiracy
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by Locke113 »

pg. 6
In post 132, popopopopopopo wrote:lads can we please get this james wagon going, the amount of players attempting to deflect attention off him to others means hes probably scum
The only player coming close to purposefully deflecting attention off James is Garmr and even then defending someone or answering a question for them really only adds more attention because then people will do exactly what they've done, which is talk mostly about Garmr and James
In post 135, Gustavo wrote:
In post 132, popopopopopopo wrote:lads can we please get this james wagon going, the amount of players attempting to deflect attention off him to others means hes probably scum
I definitely want a faster day but nobody has solid reads right now, not even you. If James is scum it’s either cause you got lucky or you are trying to distance/bus.

James will always be here if you honestly think he’s scum but for now, let’s go over some other reads.

Who else is scum?

Who is town?

Reasons for them all.

Thank you
Agree with basically all of this
In post 139, UnrealSeal wrote:I don't think this site has a hard on for no investigative I just think this site doesn't like Cops (the role you dummy) for understandable reasons.

I don't think a game of this size would include a third party either but who knows.

I think at this point, we need Associative reads more than we need the PR's, because there's enough players that I don't think PR's have a good chance of catching someone straight away
Is it really good to be thinking about associative reads before anyone has flipped?
In post 145, popopopopopopo wrote:these are some pointless posts add this guy to my scumreads
Weird to scumread someone for pointless posts when basically all of your posts have just been "Hey guys let's lynch James"
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

I think he's okay right now; nothing really stands out that pings me from his ISO and he sheeped me on james earlier

I could see him as potential scum but for now I have him as town
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by Locke113 »

pg. 7
In post 152, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 150, Gustavo wrote:
In post 148, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 146, Gustavo wrote:
Please respond to my questions
i gave reads earlier bub check my iso
Those weren’t good enough and they lack reasoning. I’m afraid I’m going to need to lock down some reasons from you. Can’t have you try and cover your ass with some Bs down the road.
i do what i want, when i want
Why don't you want to share your reasonings for your reads, and if you have shared them now, why get snarky about being asked for them?
In post 158, FrenchAchilles wrote:
In post 38, Garmr wrote:

why are you chainsawing

If it was a chainsaw he would have voted seal. Please stop with the buzzwords kthanks
Firstly, he only voted GR after he voted James, that would absolutely count as a chainsaw. Also he did vote seal after GR and he claimed he meant to vote seal sooooo
In post 167, Garmr wrote:
In post 166, Krazy wrote:Garmr, can you please indicate three people, one you think is town, one you don't have a read on, and one who is scum?
town-popopopopopopo Reason= I think a scum pop wouldn't try to get his wagon back on track at the expense of mine. Even that is weak through but I tend to form harder town reads latter in the game unless I really know the person.

Null-golden rob

Scum-gus,unreal, looking for more.
In post 168, Krazy wrote:Hmm, multiple entries for scum. Disappointing. Welp, 2/3 ain't bad.

Good news though, Rob and popopopo, when this flips scum, you're conf town this game!

Vote Garmr
??? I don't understand what your thought process is, how that response makes Garmr scum and how Rob and Popo are both conf town if he's scum
In post 173, BuJaber wrote:Thank you for starting a useless argument it has led to an accumulation of a gigantic scum pool, but one that is pretty accurate I think.

I shall post in more details as soon as I can.
For now.. my initial reaction is what the fuck. What a fake start.

Seal - why can't it be SvS?

Gustavo - since you hate assumptions.. please explain the "haven't played in like 3 years" in boring detail. In the literal sense you are lying but it's a dumb lie so I'm assuming it's hyperbole but you hate assumptions (allegedly) and so let's hear it from the source. If I determine that you downplayed your activitiy intentionally that would be scummy to me so I'd like to gauge your intentions. Also because in our last game we played great but you came across as scum in the early game. Just others seemed scummier which helped me stay on track.

- French knows who scum is so he/she is pretending he/she doesn't know by faking town over-confidence / town ego posting.
VOTE: French
It's also easier to catch the scum looking in first then sort out the people involved in the debate based on associations. Though I haven't read with extra scrutiny yet someone might jump out as more obvious scum.

Fwiw initial gut feel is that gamma and james are town. Rest are scum or null. Though gamma is calmer and nicer than last time we've played. Rip into those that disagree with you .. way easier to read you that way :)

Pop seems townie on tone but I haven't played with him before so I'm not comfortable gut reading him yet.

James I'm glad you're only one head this time. You and Korina obviously get along quite well but sorting a hydra was very difficult considering you two had a few internal contradictions / disagreements.
Don't agree on your popo read but overall I like this
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Gustavo »

VOTE: garmr

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”