Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 549, Gustavo wrote:
In post 548, Garmr wrote:GUSTAVO completely ignored the traitor drop I pointed out while acknowledging my post. He didn't put his on input into it and was quick to scrub it off. I think he doesn't want this subject discussed which cements my scum read even more.
The traitor comment wasn’t directed at me. Why would I respond to it?
That's a load of hog wash you asked who do I think could be scum on my wagon. My answer was I'm town reading everyone on it except Hiraki who i'm juggling and a null FrenchAchilles.

You ignored my answer and even if you did somehow think it wasn't related to you. It's something that should be discussed by everyone and trying to push it out seems scummy as fuck.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 550, Garmr wrote:That's a load of hog wash you asked who do I think could be scum on my wagon. My answer was I'm town reading everyone on it except Hiraki who i'm juggling and a null FrenchAchilles.
That wasn’t your answer at all. This was your answer
In post 532, Garmr wrote:applying the same standard to me. I'm pretty much town reading your whole wagon except with one exception which I been wifoming about since that one post.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 550, Garmr wrote:You ignored my answer
I actually quoted your answer and responded to you.

Try again?
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 550, Garmr wrote:even if you did somehow think it wasn't related to you. It's something that should be discussed by everyone
I just have shit to somebody for answering a question not meant for them. Why would I comment on something meant for hiraki? I wouldn’t
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 551, Gustavo wrote:
In post 550, Garmr wrote:That's a load of hog wash you asked who do I think could be scum on my wagon. My answer was I'm town reading everyone on it except Hiraki who i'm juggling and a null FrenchAchilles.
That wasn’t your answer at all. This was your answer
In post 532, Garmr wrote:applying the same standard to me. I'm pretty much town reading your whole wagon except with one exception which I been wifoming about since that one post.
You are clipping posts to suit your agenda.

In post 532, Garmr wrote:
In post 530, Gustavo wrote:
In post 528, Garmr wrote:
In post 527, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:frenchachilles
why dont we compromise with this
I think a good divide will help sort out out the playerbase.

A lynch between me and gustavo will be informational.
If you want me to believe you are town, tell me what YOU learn when I flip town.

Who is the scum on my wagon.
Because I am town.
See here's the problem I think you are scum and you are not applying the same standard to me. I'm pretty much town reading your whole wagon except with one exception which I been wifoming about since that one post.
In post 492, Hiraki wrote:Vig please shoot popopopo, scum please kill this slot. I
will become a traitor,
for sure.
I'm on the ropes if this a legit drop or just a joke. The italics kinda draw attention to it in a subtle way and I haven't really seen anyone bring it up.

The scenario were the whole scum defends me because they think I'm the traitor and the traitor defends me because they think I'm part of the scum team ran through my head. But I don't think that's what happened.
It's pretty simple I interpreted you as asking who could be scum on your wagon. I said who I was town reading in my post and my reads on others. Even gave a reasoning for one one of them. I said I don't think you are applying the same standard for me as you haven't gave scenarios on who may be scum for my town flip. I could be wrong maybe you have and I didn't see it that way but besides the point. Then when I tell you the whole post was addressed to you. You say no it wasn't and keep running your narrative. It's like your just reaching for reasons to scum read me here.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 554, Garmr wrote:You are clipping posts to suit your agenda.
No, i honestly thought that second section was unrelated to your response to me.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 554, Garmr wrote:It's pretty simple I interpreted you as asking who could be scum on your wagon. I said who I was town reading in my post and my reads on others. Even gave a reasoning for one one of them. I said I don't think you are applying the same standard for me as you haven't gave scenarios on who may be scum for my town flip.
1. You didn’t ask me that question
2. That’s not true. Robb is definitely scum if you flip town.

Let me see an updated VC and I’ll tell you who else could be if you are town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 553, Gustavo wrote:
In post 550, Garmr wrote:even if you did somehow think it wasn't related to you. It's something that should be discussed by everyone
I just have shit to somebody for answering a question not meant for them. Why would I comment on something meant for hiraki? I wouldn’t
Are you serious! If this actually your way of thinking and your not scum trying to avoid putting input in, it's seriously anti town and helps scum. I have 2 reasons one generic and one for this scenario.

1. Generic

While there are times when answering for someone else screws up reads and sometimes it's hard to judge those times. There are times were chiming in is ok when someone else says when you think it won't effect the answer of the one being asked, when you notice something off with the question and needs to be addressed immediately, when you have information that others don't have or when it's a subject that shouldn't be asked to that person.

2. This reason.

This is a question not meant for hikari as he only has one way to answer and that it was a joke.
Do you think he will go "gosh you caught me" if he is actually a mafia traitor!
It's a pretty simple concept. It's the fact there are somethings everyone needs to discuss and put input in. Just like when I was accused of chainsawing (which I wasn't since I'm town) Everyone put input in and it gives town information to work with. You were fine with this especially when it was like 3 people going at me at once. In fact you even joined in the discussion and put your opinion down.

So it makes me think you don't want this discussed by everyone since it doesn't suit your agenda.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 557, Garmr wrote:Are you serious! If this actually your way of thinking and your not scum trying to avoid putting input in, it's seriously anti town and helps scum. I have 2 reasons one generic and one for this scenario.
Obviously I’m serious since I criticized somebody for it already. I don’t agree it’s anti-town nor does it help scum. Let the person who the post is directed at respond first. After, then anyone else can chime in
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Gustavo »

Day 1 I’m not worried about it we have a traitor or not. If that’s scummy or anti-town to you I don’t really care. Let me lynch my 2 caught scum and then I’ll worry about if we have a 3rd or a traitor.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 557, Garmr wrote:So it makes me think you don't want this discussed by everyone since it doesn't suit your agenda.
This is illogical
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 558, Gustavo wrote:
In post 557, Garmr wrote:Are you serious! If this actually your way of thinking and your not scum trying to avoid putting input in, it's seriously anti town and helps scum. I have 2 reasons one generic and one for this scenario.
Obviously I’m serious since I criticized somebody for it already. I don’t agree it’s anti-town nor does it help scum. Let the person who the post is directed at respond first. After, then anyone else can chime in
This is literally a scenario were there is only one answer he could make (that it's a joke.) so it wouldn't even matter. Your narrow point of view would be considered anti town or helpful that in some situations to scum since it can't be applied all the time.

This is another reason I think you are concerned about your image because you think it bite you on the butt, even through I just gave legit reasoning to why it's ok in this scenario.

P:Edit you could of answered that a lot earlier with little to no issue and let a quick conversation take place, But I had to make stones bleed to get it out of you interrupting any pace it may of had.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 561, Garmr wrote:This is literally a scenario were there is only one answer he could make (that it's a joke.) so it wouldn't even matter. Your narrow point of view would be considered anti town or helpful that in some situations to scum since it can't be applied all the time.
Coming from somebody who thinks asking questions is useless, or tunneling in somebody for asking questions, or even playing the way you have all game, I’m not sure you have the authority to say what is and isn’t anti-town.

I’ll just go back to ignoring yoU
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 562, Gustavo wrote:
In post 561, Garmr wrote:This is literally a scenario were there is only one answer he could make (that it's a joke.) so it wouldn't even matter. Your narrow point of view would be considered anti town or helpful that in some situations to scum since it can't be applied all the time.
Coming from somebody who thinks asking questions is useless, or tunneling in somebody for asking questions, or even playing the way you have all game, I’m not sure
you have the authority to say what is and isn’t anti-town.

I’ll just go back to ignoring yoU
Wow that's pathetic. I never said questions in general that's a pathetic misrep. I said yours most of your were useless just your ones didn't get any information, you did nothing with them and lacked following up. I haven't really seen you use them in a case either. When I accused you of that you never actually showed how you used them. It's been 23 pages you think you would of done something with them by now.

Also while I might of broke down over a false chainsaw allegation because I got to heavily invested in this game. I came back and I am at least trying to get this game sorted and in a more positive light.

You complain about my personal attacks which I tried my best to keep mild and honestly but you are pretty passive aggressive and arrogant yourself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Garmr »

@Everyone else that's not gusto
What do you think of this.
In post 492, Hiraki wrote:Vig please shoot popopopo, scum please kill this slot. I
will become a traitor,
for sure.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Krazy »

I think Hiraki is looking at this thread and asking to be nightkilled, which isn't an unreasonable request. I mean I looked at this last page and want to claim bodyguard just so I eat a bullet tonight.
vote conspiracy
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 563, Garmr wrote:I said yours most of your were useless just your ones didn't get any information, you did nothing with them and lacked following up.
Just because you don’t find them useful doesn’t mean I don’t. They did provide me information and I am doing something with it and not every question requires follow up.

If you are actually town I’m sorry you can’t think outside of the box. I’m trying something that you don’t understand and that’s it. That doesn’t make me scum. You’ve been attacking me because you don’t understand my play. There is literally no scum intent behind any of my actions and you’ve failed to show there is any.
In post 563, Garmr wrote:You complain about my personal attacks which I tried my best to keep mild and honestly but you are pretty passive aggressive and arrogant yourself.
Being arrogant is one thing. Literally insulting everyone else’s ability to play mafia is basically what you did and you’ve made other jabs at people’s intelligence.

You claimed you were the best player in the game (or something similar) yet you’ve been tunneling on a town Pr.

You aren’t town. You’ve been doing anything but scum hunt.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 565, Krazy wrote:I think Hiraki is looking at this thread and asking to be nightkilled, which isn't an unreasonable request. I mean I looked at this last page and want to claim bodyguard just so I eat a bullet tonight.
Yeah don’t do that
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:17 am

Post by BuJaber »

Don't know about hiraki's comment. Didn't take it seriously tbh.
I'll have to read up on traitor rules for normal games before I jump to any conclusions about that.

Popop I don't like French slot's posting so far either but choosing her over the controversial wagons seems like a cop out. Make a decision about the 4 that have been arguing. Because no way we're dealing with TvTvTvT here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 566, Gustavo wrote:
In post 563, Garmr wrote:I said yours most of your were useless just your ones didn't get any information, you did nothing with them and lacked following up.
Just because you don’t find them useful doesn’t mean I don’t. They did provide me information and I am doing something with it and not every question requires follow up.

If you are actually town I’m sorry you can’t think outside of the box. I’m trying something that you don’t understand and that’s it. That doesn’t make me scum. You’ve been attacking me because you don’t understand my play. There is literally no scum intent behind any of my actions and you’ve failed to show there is any.
In post 563, Garmr wrote:You complain about my personal attacks which I tried my best to keep mild and honestly but you are pretty passive aggressive and arrogant yourself.
Being arrogant is one thing. Literally insulting everyone else’s ability to play mafia is basically what you did and you’ve made other jabs at people’s intelligence.

You claimed you were the best player in the game (or something similar) yet you’ve been tunneling on a town Pr.

If you are actually town I’m sorry you can’t think outside of the box. I’m trying something that you don’t understand and that’s it.
If you are town maybe you should take your own advice. Since you can't seem to comprehend my way of thinking even when I explained myself but that's because your views are narrows. Also I have scum hunted I listed cases and reasons why I think people are scum. Saying I haven't scum hunted is disingenuous or you would have to be deluded to think otherwise.
So I really do think that anyone that voted me for chainsawing did play poorly. Also why I did get emotional because people are acting stupid like if you people read the game you wouldn't get stupid posts like 242 and 482. Like seriously I don't like repeating myself because people can't read. But at least I can acknowledge my faults you don't have enough self awareness to acknowledge yours.
You claimed you were the best player in the game (or something similar)
yet you’ve been tunneling on a town Pr.

I claimed to be a average player that's get frustrated by stuff that's stupid. But oh wow you claimed you are power role if I was actually scum like you believed that would be giving me a victory over you. But since I'm town not only have has your antics driven me to edge of insanity but you screwed yourself over as well and you think think that's a moral victory? Isn't your entire game garmr is scum as well that's a triple fuck up since you would of contributed jack all to town? Atleast I started conversation and made people act.

That last paragraph is assuming you are actually town and if you are scum you screwed yourself over as well. A vague power role drop because you are getting desperate at l-2 and my case on you hit hard.

Also why I been hard pushing you I actually have been taken notice of players out side of you. That's why I noticed something like the traitor drop and thought to bring it up to discuss it. You shut down conversation. Also my cases on you and James say otherwise.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 568, BuJaber wrote:Don't know about hiraki's comment. Didn't take it seriously tbh.
I'll have to read up on traitor rules for normal games before I jump to any conclusions about that.

Popop I don't like French slot's posting so far either but choosing her over the controversial wagons seems like a cop out. Make a decision about the 4 that have been arguing. Because no way we're dealing with TvTvTvT here.
A Traitor is considered Normal on mafiascum.net, as long as it:

is Mafia-aligned
knows the identities of all of the Mafia team
identity is not known by the Mafia team, although they should know a Traitor exists
cannot be recruited to join the rest of the Mafia team, and (unless Bulletproof) is killed if shot
is endgamed if all other Mafia are dead
gives a "guilty" result to Cops, an "innocent" result to Gunsmiths, and a "Traitor" result to Role Cops
From the mafia scum wiki. But honestly I'm on the fence I also need to research into I wanted to see something.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Gustavo »

How about town joat with 1 shot neighborizer, 1 shot protective, and 1 shot investigatoive.

Vague enough?

Now can we PLEASE lynch the fuck out of Garmr and then rob tomorrow PLEASE.

I’ve caught 2 scum so everyone else can save the lectures about how stupid it was for me to claim. I didn’t mean to but that post did slip out and so there isn’t any more shade casting on me by scum we can just move forward
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 569, Garmr wrote:Also my cases on you
Your case on me is garbage. I said it earlier and will keep saying it. You scum read me for asking questions that pertain to me and my role. There was nothing AI in your case so when I flip town either today by lynch cause people don’t believe me or by NK when scum kills me, I’ve caught you and Robb.

Your fake gambit of repacking out isn’t going to save you.

At least Robb has the balls to go through with it but it won’t save him either.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VC 1.3Gustavo (5) FrenchAchilles, Goldren Robster, Gamma Emerald, Hiraki, Garmr
Garmr (4) Krazy, James Brafin, Gustavo, UnrealSeal
Golden Robster (2) BuJaber, Locke113
FrenchAchilles (1) popopopopopopo

Not Voting (1) Music

With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline ends in (expired on 2018-08-07 07:00:00)
Last edited by Dunnstral on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 573, Dunnstral wrote:
VC 1.3Gustavo (5) FrenchAchilles, Goldren Robster, Gamma Emerald, Hiraki, Garmr
Garmr (4) Krazy, James Brafin, Gustavo, UnrealSeal
Golden Robster (2) BuJaber, Locke113
FrenchAchilles (1) popopopopopopo
UnrealSeal (1) Hiraki

Not Voting (1) Music,
Garmr

With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline ends in (expired on 2018-08-07 07:00:00)

Notes: Replacing Golden Robster
When did I get a extra vote sweet. Can I use it on gustavo?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”