Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

stungun0404 (0):

the worst (0):

Toogeloo (0):

Toranaga (0):

zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (12):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, Nancy Drew 39, Sakura Hana, Sando, Shiro, stungun0404, the worst, Titus, Toranaga, zMuffinMan

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-02 21:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

**Healing Touch:
Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4493, Toogeloo wrote:STAHP
...seriously. Do you guys just like to see yourselves post?

I'm going to need more than paranoia fueled conspiracy theories in regards to Shiro. It's such an elaborate gambit if done by scum that can misfire in so many different ways that I can't see it as a viable gameplay move. Sure he could be scum, but I'm not putting much faith into the current argument in that regards, and it's like all you guys have been talking about for 15 pages.

---
In post 4365, Nosferatu wrote:this is going to lead to a lynch other than sando isn't it...
Blood for the blood god.

Vote: Sando
There’s lots of paranoia in this game over misunderstood mechanics as well, and how the mod created superpowers like Enhanced Hearing to catch scum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4497, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 31, BBmolla wrote:
In post 23, zMuffinMan wrote:i voted myself
then i voted cupcake because i wanted scum to kill him
then i voted myloninja because cupcake is probably scum and i wanted scum to kill myloninja instead
then i voted myself because i read rule 7
then i looked at the player list and realised i didn't give a shit who got voted leader
then i voted myloninja again for shits and giggles

i am completely and utterly astonished that myloninja didnt end up getting voted leader, he was clearly the most qualified candidate

Vote: Cupcake

99% sure he rolled scum this game. i may say this every game but this time i'm not joking

please help me lynch him before he is able to post
VOTE: zmuffinman

This is scum
i really disliked this push here by bbmolla, which is why i wasn’t convinced on his slot’s towniness before replacing in. i don’t understand what about this post suggests zmuffinman is scum. i feel this could be scum trying to take advantage of lynchbait.

then i voted myloninja because cupcake is probably scum and i wanted scum to kill myloninja instead
then i looked at the player list and realised i didn't give a shit who got voted leader

i am completely and utterly astonished that myloninja didnt end up getting voted leader, he was clearly the most qualified candidate

99% sure he rolled scum this game. i may say this every game but this time i'm not joking

This is scum
In post 34, Sando wrote:no-one should correlate these votes yet either, don't make scums job easier than it is.
this right here is probably town. enough for a townlean at least. sando has no reason to make this harder for scum if he is scum, and so it is easier to assume he is town based off this post.

so right now, heaviest scum lean —> toogeloo
heavy town —> zmuffinman
likely town —> sando
I agree with you, I’m highly suspicious of this push. What do you think about Nos claiming a fake guilty on Sando?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4497, stungun0404 wrote:

This is scum
i really disliked this push here by bbmolla, which is why i wasn’t convinced on his slot’s towniness before replacing in. i don’t understand what about this post suggests zmuffinman is scum. i feel this could be scum trying to take advantage of lynchbait.

This is scum
In post 34, Sando wrote:no-one should correlate these votes yet either, don't make scums job easier than it is.
this right here is probably town. enough for a townlean at least. sando has no reason to make this harder for scum if he is scum, and so it is easier to assume he is town based off this post.

so right now, heaviest scum lean —> toogeloo
heavy town —> zmuffinman
likely town —> sando
You wanted to wait for me to post before you mentioned your read on my slot only to come in and call it scum because of something my predecessor said on page 2 (basically rvs)? Why was it important for you to wait for me for something like that?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I thought I was being lazy with my catch up. You have 3 reads from no more than 2 pages deep in a 181 page game.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by the worst »

I feel like I need an accountability buddy to keep me from checking out every 3 or 4 pages
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 4505, the worst wrote:I feel like I need an accountability buddy to keep me from checking out every 3 or 4 pages
Same here tbh.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m inclined to think katsuki is town based off of her sheep read —> sheep reads usually come from town, i believe. so there’s 3 early reads. sheeping can look bad in the long term on a scummy resume. but if done consistently, then yes it’s scummy.

genuinely don’t townread bbmolla or chickadee’s push against zmuffinman.

i’m gonna skip ahead and go to where the action took place; i.e., where 123456789 started to get voted.

In post 224, Titus wrote:VOTE: 123456789
this vote on 123456789 looks bad to me, as it has no reason attached to it and it immediately follows brassherald. early scum lean on titus.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@nancy drew, i’m not townreading nos off that, it could conceivably be a scum gambit to get a quick lynch on a townplayer, although it is pretty risky. i need to see more of nos’s content before i commit to a motive there.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

never mind, just checked the time stamp at which titus pulled that post, it was the same minute as brassherald, so maybe they posted at the exact same second with the vote, idk.

regardless, @titus i want to know
why
you voted 123456789 there if it hasn’t already been covered
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 238, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 232, Titus wrote:
In post 228, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 227, Frozen Angel wrote:so it's about if scum thinks I'm stupid, frameable or they just couldn't coordinate this.
or that they didn't want to do it
Yeah not much to do on that. There's two optimal approaches in my mind

1) Random but secret the PRs or 2) Announce them.

Random neutralizes the threat to PRs and reduces buddying for power but makes blocking harder.

Announcing means buddying up the yin yang and harder to mske reads but easier to block with.
what do you mean secret the prs? you mean my team? I'm not gonna announce who I'm gonna choose today. tomorrow I will out all players though

I don't get the last sentence and how is this related to my post though
@frozenangel, why do you say here that you will not out power role handouts on day 1, but will on the next day? this assumes surviving, so what makes you think you’d survive to do so? i’d like to know the motive you had behind not revealing that day, but instead revealing the next day.
In post 238, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 232, Titus wrote:
In post 228, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 227, Frozen Angel wrote:so it's about if scum thinks I'm stupid, frameable or they just couldn't coordinate this.
or that they didn't want to do it
Yeah not much to do on that. There's two optimal approaches in my mind

1) Random but secret the PRs or 2) Announce them.

Random neutralizes the threat to PRs and reduces buddying for power but makes blocking harder.

Announcing means buddying up the yin yang and harder to mske reads but easier to block with.
what do you mean secret the prs? you mean my team? I'm not gonna announce who I'm gonna choose today. tomorrow I will out all players though

I don't get the last sentence and how is this related to my post though
In post 247, Titus wrote:
In post 244, Frozen Angel wrote:Are you trying to say that giving random people abilities is more optimal than giving one to my town reads?
Unfortunately yes, but it is mathmatecially optimal not playing mafia for fun optimal.
this is bad because randomization is how scum got their roles and town got theirs. it may be fun, but it is certainly not smart. this seems like a pro-scum suggestion to me, so VOTE: Titus
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4509, stungun0404 wrote:never mind, just checked the time stamp at which titus pulled that post, it was the same minute as brassherald, so maybe they posted at the exact same second with the vote, idk.

regardless, @titus i want to know
why
you voted 123456789 there if it hasn’t already been covered
In post 223, brassherald wrote:VOTE: 123456789
In post 224, Titus wrote:VOTE: 123456789
In post 221, Titus wrote:
In post 210, brassherald wrote:I play more relaxed as town than scum, so why wouldn't others?

But, if you guys disagree I can't say that I think it's my best reasoning ever for a read. It's a tone read, and no one follows me on those anyway.

And the Great Gatsby is boring, unlike Watership Down, the best book ever.
I'm just going to vote whomever you're voting for until I get a real read. Sucks to feel like no one hears you. I am a sap.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

idk why these posts i’m quoting keep getting doubled up, but i’ll try to fix the issue from here on out.

titus, the open problem i have with your randomization argument period is that it favors possibility and not probability (as in random generator correctly choosing townplayers) —> which is supposedly a scum tell (i don’t know how accurate) i’ve found out about recently. it is possible it selects townreads, but not probable. it is possible that the scum team thought they could mislead fa, but how do we know that it’s probable this is the case? next, it’s possible that frozen angel incorrectly includes scum in her assessment of “townplayers” to give powers to, but not as probable as the random generator including scum within its grasp —> given that i’d personally much rather trust a human than a random generator.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I'm going to need more than paranoia fueled conspiracy theories in regards to Shiro. It's such an elaborate gambit if done by scum that can misfire in so many different ways that I can't see it as a viable gameplay move. Sure he could be scum, but I'm not putting much faith into the current argument in that regards, and it's like all you guys have been talking about for 15 pages.

---
In post 4365, Nosferatu wrote:this is going to lead to a lynch other than sando isn't it...
Blood for the blood god.

In post 4496, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

---
Blood for the blood god.

What?
Why aren’t you znswering my question? You just placed a naked vote on Sando withoit giving any reasons. I don’t know what I find more suspicious, Nos fakeclaiming a guilty on Sando or you just sheeping him?

Iirc, molla also did that. I don’t remember whether it was on Katsuki or Muffin but other than your easy defense of Shiro (after other people already pretty much said the exact same thing), I haven’t seen anything causing me to townread your slot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh yeah titus said my content D1 was Great and my content D2 was bad.
And apparently liked "my votes" D3 (in which, the only one i voted was shiro and i unvoted later)
VOTE: Titus
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4502, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What do you think about Nos claiming a guilty on Sando?
What do
you
think about it?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4515, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4502, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What do you think about Nos claiming a guilty on Sando?
What do
you
think about it?
Well, I think fake guilties are scummy in general. I still don’t understand the case on Sando. What do you think of Toogaloo(sp?) sheeping you on your Sando vote? Would you consider it suspicious at all?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I find it idly amusing
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4517, Nosferatu wrote:I find it idly amusing
But Nai?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4513, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why aren’t you znswering my question? You just placed a naked vote on Sando withoit giving any reasons. I don’t know what I find more suspicious, Nos fakeclaiming a guilty on Sando or you just sheeping him?

Iirc, molla also did that. I don’t remember whether it was on Katsuki or Muffin but other than your easy defense of Shiro (after other people already pretty much said the exact same thing), I haven’t seen anything causing me to townread your slot.
I didn't realize that was an actual question. A single "what?" tends to be more of bewilderment.

I had a low impression of Sando in my ISO of the scum player, and I have a solid town read on Nos. I replaced into a game when it was at 153 pages. Sheeping was on the menu.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4519, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4513, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why aren’t you znswering my question? You just placed a naked vote on Sando withoit giving any reasons. I don’t know what I find more suspicious, Nos fakeclaiming a guilty on Sando or you just sheeping him?

I didn't realize that was an actual question. A single "what?" tends to be more of bewilderment.

I had a
low impression
of Sando in my ISO of the scum player, and
I have a solid town read on Nos.
I replaced into a game when it was at 153 pages. Sheeping was on the menu.
Based on?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Based on 123456789's slight defenses of the slot while generally ignoring it. Scum tend to try and avoid constantly engaging their team unless they are bussing, especially early on. 123456789 doesn't engage Sando at all, and tends to be dismissive of the slot (and even calls it town on occassion) the few times the name comes up, despite defending the activity of Sando, which apparently was pretty minimal. Bear in mind, the amount of times 123456789 even mentions Sando in his ISO is an extremely small number.

Comparatively, he's constantly calling Titus and Frozen Angel scum early on in the game, which makes me more likely to trust those slots to be town.

Listen. I'm not about to read and evaluate 180 pages of a game I replaced into. I took a very simplified approach and analyzed the vote counts and dead scum ISO, and that's the basis of my play starting today.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

123456789 also attacked you frequently, which is why I also lean town on your slot as well.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm fairly certain I mentioned all of this in my first post upon replacing in btw. Feel free to reread it and get an idea of my intentions for this day phase.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4521, Toogeloo wrote:Based on 123456789's slight defenses of the slot while generally ignoring it. Scum tend to try and avoid constantly engaging their team unless they are bussing, especially early on. 123456789 doesn't engage Sando at all, and tends to be dismissive of the slot (and even calls it town on occassion) the few times the name comes up, despite defending the activity of Sando, which apparently was pretty minimal. Bear in mind, the amount of times 123456789 even mentions Sando in his ISO is an extremely small number.

Comparatively, he's constantly calling Titus and Frozen Angel scum early on in the game, which makes me more likely to trust those slots to be town.

Listen. I'm not about to read and evaluate 180 pages of a game I replaced into. I took a very simplified approach and analyzed the vote counts and dead scum ISO, and that's the basis of my play starting today.
Okay but apart from associative reads, what in
Sando’s ISO
, specifically makes him seem scummy to you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”