OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y (GAME OVER)

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:59 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE COUNT 2.11

Sando (0)
~
skitter30 (2)
~ vulcan logician, OkaPoka,
AP (3)
~ ofrhz, ceejayvinoya, skitter30,
Cardi B (0)
~
Music (0)
~
Ausuka (0)
~
Skygazer (0)
~
vulcan logician (1)
~ Enigma,
ceejayvinoya (0)
~
ofrhz (0)
~
OkaPoka (0)
~
Enigma (0)
~

NOT VOTING:
AP, Cardi B, Music, Sando, Skygazer, Ausuka,

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

day one will end in (expired on 2018-08-05 09:00:00)

mod notes:

- skitter30 v/la Fridays & Saturdays
- quack
Last edited by the worst on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Enigma »

Can we just skip the mass claim bit (it benefits scum, especially if he has the RB/doc slot) and just lynch him?
Seems most of us are pretty sure he is lying.

DUCKLING HOW DARE YOU

try me I dare you I OWN this thread >:(
~ tw
Last edited by the worst on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:05 am

Post by OkaPoka »

still think there is one scum if ap is rb/doc in the lynch pool established earlier
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Cardi B »

Yeah I think we shouldnt be claiming. We still got two n a half potential town invessigators (cop coul be somewhere, even low drafts) and no roleblocks (if someone sees "u aint got a result BITCH lmao" we kickin AP's ass that day since I dont think commuter been picked in this setup prey much ever)

Fo that same reason I think if there is in fact a town vig in the top slots they shoul claim if thats not already been cossensus. We can decide who they shoot if we gotta.

I dont like lynchin AP 2day at least since if hes town he has an ungated doctor and he likely to be shot in the next 5 or so days before endgame is guarnteed. If he scum he gone have a tough time anyway and might get fugged by a rolecop or watcher or sum. He also been actin like doctor (the withholdin reads thing from day 1 is prey textbook doc play and he done nothin to point that out)

I will say I dont think theres anything he done that dont seem like scum roleblocker.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:16 am

Post by OkaPoka »

if we don't lynch ap today

we are going to be end up lynching other people in the lynch pool of <ausuka, skitter30, vulcan, oka>

and we are going to end up driving one at a time to l1, getting a claim and then going to next

so we can either do the long way or just get claims asap and decide without panicking who we want to get in the pool
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Cardi B »

I jus realized scum have a block if they took universal backup.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1204, OkaPoka wrote:if we don't lynch ap today

we are going to be end up lynching other people in the lynch pool of <ausuka, skitter30, vulcan, oka>

and we are going to end up driving one at a time to l1, getting a claim and then going to next

so we can either do the long way or just get claims asap and decide without panicking who we want to get in the pool
If one of em claims VT or somethin else shtanky and then we lynch em and they flip scum the rest of yall dont gotta claim.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

which is why we are going to be claiming in order from bottom up in teh pool
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Enigma »

Suppose we let AP live in case he actually is the doc (he'll be screwed anyways tonight in that case, though hopefully we have a town watcher (who hasn't used their one shot)), who would you lynch if we didn't go down this mass claim route?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Enigma »

Above is @Cardi
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Cardi B »

VOTE: vulcan dude is my preffence right now.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by the worst »

Vulcan logician has been proddeded
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1151, Enigma wrote:
In post 1131, AP wrote:*Sigh*

I'm the bloody Doctor! I was on Sky last night because I
also
thought scum could fall for ruru's gambit and not target her, so I went for 2nd on draft.
Can you pls explain the "also"?
Obviously ruru thought they'd fall for it (or she wouldn't have done it)
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1138, Skygazer wrote:AP how did you know it was a ruru gambit?
Playstyle. I happen to know how ruru plays to a good extent and I know she would not go for PGO/Vig as town to begin with. Her claim though confirmed her as town to me because because scum PGO doesn't claim in my book. The idea is to be a prime investigation target on N1 and then BOOM. Her claim made that virtually impossible to happen, so she was not a scum PGO and certainly not a PGO as Town.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Enigma »

In post 1212, AP wrote:
In post 1151, Enigma wrote:
In post 1131, AP wrote:*Sigh*

I'm the bloody Doctor! I was on Sky last night because I
also
thought scum could fall for ruru's gambit and not target her, so I went for 2nd on draft.
Can you pls explain the "also"?
Obviously ruru thought they'd fall for it (or she wouldn't have done it)
Ok,
assuming
you are telling the truth,
Do you buy the 1 scum (PGO/vig) above Ausuka theory? If so, who do you think is the scum? PGO/Vig?
Any other scum reads?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Enigma »

I want vulcan to come back and add some clarity ahaha :giggle:
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1143, Enigma wrote:Here I read it as he is unsure of Sky being town, yet he protected her?? And then zero comment on the whole neighbour issue?
Ut was the mechanically correct play for me, regardless of my reads. It was N1 FGS, so everything is a pure guess at best.

I did suspect Sky, but
only based on the draft order
(that's the explanation for "I have no scum reads but I would pressure the lower numbers). I didn't SR her
by play
. I thus figured if she was Town she would have been a prime target for the NK if scum did buy into ruru's fake claim. It's as simple and straight forward as that.

Now, if ruru wasn't shot and we had no NKs I would have assumed I saved Sjy, and thus she would be confirmed to me.

If ruru survived and someone else got shot, I would have suspected Sky more because that's where I would have shot if I was scum.

The fact that ruru's gambit failed left me unsure because if scum knew ahe was not a PGO then she indeed is the prime NK target over Sky, so nothing new in terms of my read on Sky there, but the Neighborizer xlaim is confirmed and Sky is Town regardless now.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1148, Sando wrote:AP being scum would mean AP is most likely RB and scum could have safely killed ruru through PGO without caring about the fakeclaim aspect of that.
I hope I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. Otherwise, you have a big flaw in your mechanical analysis.

A PGO goes first. They kill everyone who targets them except for the likes of a BP assassin or something. In other words, if a RB/JK targets the PGO they would still die before they block the shot(s).
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1155, Sando wrote:Given no town-vig claim, I'm guessing not (b), but we know Sky didn't get blocked...so who did AP RB then?
GOOD question. Assuming I'm a scum RB I would have RB'd someone in the top. That wouldn't be ruru (why block someone you're shooting anyway) and not Sky (she did neighborize Sky). I am willing to bet neither Oka nor Vulcan were blocked either (the only way they would be blocked is if ruru herself targeted either, and I don't see her doing that).

But here's an idea: WHY are we assuming scum NK'd ruru by shooting her? Why not "ruru targeted the PGO who had activated the ability"? I mean, this way both scum
could
use their abilities on N1. The PGO activates and whatever the other role is does what they do.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Well while we wait, should we have an honest discussion of a full massclaim?
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1160, ceejayvinoya wrote:Definitely sure AP is lying tho. I'm not seeing anything at all from him that indicates he's the doctor.
Oh, you wanted me to have a syringe in one hand and a sphygmomanometer in the other with a stethoscope hanging down from my neck?? :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Enigma »

In post 1219, OkaPoka wrote:Well while we wait, should we have an honest discussion of a full massclaim?
Personally think it is a bad idea. With a potential doc exposed, scum will just be giggling about which PRs to kill off if we mass claim saying goodbye to any investigative roles in N3 onwards, assuming AP dies (which btw if he doesn't die today or tonight, he dies tomorrow day). Keeping in mind town has no RB and no JK either.

Maybe when there is one scum left and odds of losing are almost nil by PoE, but with two scum still in the play I think it can wait a bit. This also means we can't just get people to L-1, trust their (fake)claims and don't commit to lynch and move onto another target as it will become the equivalent of a mass claim anyways since so many PRs in this game.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1214, Enigma wrote:Do you buy the 1 scum (PGO/vig) above Ausuka theory? If so, who do you think is the scum? PGO/Vig?
Any other scum reads?
Let me be honest here: As scum I would have had my team take Role Cop, Cop and Tracker. Not only do these picks deny town any source of substantial info, but they also provide scum with good info (the RC & the Tracker do).

PGO/Vig wouldn't be on my list to begin with.

That said, I don't know how others think and -obviously- people think the Scum RB is a better pick than the JK/Tracker

skitter and Vulcan are playing "too cautiously" for my liking, and especially with their votes, while Oka's unvote could be because scum now know whom to shoot tonight. Let's not forget he put me L-2 and skitter put me @L-1 so I was forced to claim.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I guess we are still waiting for vulcan and music.

anyone want to talk about anything while we wait or should we just keep waiting and do nothin
Music
Music
Townie
Music
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Music »

Hello everyone, I have arrived back from my trip and I'm officially off of V/LA. I'll have to do other things beforehand, but feel free to ask any questions for me to answer before catching up.

Return to “Completed Open Games”