Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4522, Toogeloo wrote:123456789 also attacked you frequently, which is why I also lean town on your slot as well.
Is your townlean on me based solely on associative reads?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Who said I read Sando's ISO?
And yes, you are town due associative reads from 123456789.

I haven't read
anything
outside of the scum flip's ISO, my predecessor's ISO, and the vote counts prior to today. And to be totally honest, I've skimmed through most of today since it's like 90% about Shiro/Cerb conspiracy theories.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4029, Toogeloo wrote:Hey all. I told the mod that there was no way I was going to read 153 pages, but I at least did a little bit of skimming. I skimmed through the ISOs of both my predecessor and the lynched scum player, and looked at several vote counts through the two days. I skimmed my predecessor only because I wanted to know what he was taking stances on, but it was a fairly small ISO. I disagree with his Muffin read, and that was all I really got out of it.

I made a small list of players I thought were town based on the ISO of 123456789, and added increased confidence based on who chose to pursue his lynch. I also cross referenced how many times 123456789 talked to the various players, and which players he tended to be dismissive of and which players he constantly tried to throw shade on.

---

It's a small list to start... I'd say I really only put maybe 30 minutes into it, but this is what I have so far...

TOWN
(High Confidence)
Titus
Frozen Angel
Cerberus v666
brassherald
Nancy Drew 39
zMuffinMan

---
(Mid Confidence)
Gamma Emerald
Ankamius

POTENTIAL SCUM
Sando
Drixx

---

Anyone that is High Confidence was due to there push on 123456789 or his push on them before any sort of momentum had started on him. Mid Confidence was due to a few minor things that I picked up, mostly just the way he would shade these players, but not enough to feel confident about the reads.

The Potential Scum list is two people I feel 123456789 ignored despite strong feeling from other players on those slots. He is found quoting other people in regards to these possible scum reads of mine, but they tend to be very dismissive. Since it's more likely for scum to ignore their team than engage them, I felt these two players were possibly buddies.

As a warning, I put very little effort into my list, but I feel as though it's at least a good basis for me to start formulating reads going into Day 3. Now, with that being said, Ank is dead so I don't have to worry about his slot, and I've been seeing people say Titus is Cop Guilty (color me a bit surprised considering the interactions between Titus and 123456789).

---

I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs.

I'm not the type of player who likes high post count games, but I wanted to help Dream out since he reached out to me specifically. I humbly ask that maybe we slow down the spam a bit as to not have me go through 10-15 pages every time I need to catch up.

Why do you scumread Drixx?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Same reason as Sando.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4526, Toogeloo wrote:Who said I read Sando's ISO?
And yes, you are town due associative reads from 123456789.

I haven't read
anything
outside of the scum flip's ISO, my predecessor's ISO, and the vote counts prior to today. And to be totally honest, I've skimmed through most of today since it's like 90% about Shiro/Cerb conspiracy theories.
I understand you subbed into a game with lots of posts but I mainly base my vote off of content. That’s why I asked you about Sando’s ISO.

What did you think of your predecessor? Do you agree with Stungun about his Muffin push?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4528, Toogeloo wrote:Same reason as Sando.
Hmmm . . . that is interesting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I feel like you've read my post... and yet you haven't read my post.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Like every question you've asked I could redirect you right back to that opening post of mine and point out the answer.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4531, Toogeloo wrote:I feel like you've read my post... and yet you haven't read my post.
What do you mean? I was referring to the Numbers - Drixx/Sando connection you got from his posts because it’s something that hadn’t occurred to me before.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

The answer to every question you've asked so far...
I at least did a little bit of skimming. I skimmed through the ISOs of both my predecessor and the lynched scum player
I skimmed my predecessor only because I wanted to know what he was taking stances on, but it was a fairly small ISO. I disagree with his Muffin read, and that was all I really got out of it.
Anyone that is High Confidence was due to there push on 123456789 or his push on them before any sort of momentum had started on him. Mid Confidence was due to a few minor things that I picked up, mostly just the way he would shade these players, but not enough to feel confident about the reads.

The Potential Scum list is two people I feel 123456789 ignored despite strong feeling from other players on those slots. He is found quoting other people in regards to these possible scum reads of mine, but they tend to be very dismissive. Since it's more likely for scum to ignore their team than engage them, I felt these two players were possibly buddies.
I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4532, Toogeloo wrote:Like every question you've asked I could redirect you right back to that opening post of mine and point out the answer.
Yes, I saw you disagreed with him about Muffin. I asked because of Stungun’s recent posts scumreading your slot, based mainly on molla.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

stungun scum reading my slot based on a post that was made on page 2 of a game, which is still basically RVS, is kind of ridiculous. I'm not even entirely sure how serious Molla was with that post, and there is literally nothing I can do about it either since it was my predecessor who posted it and I don't know what frame of mind he was in when he posted it.

I can do this however...
"Fuck you Molla for making a shitty RVS stage post that I, as your replacement, disagree with 153 pages later."
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I even stated that I found it humorous that I thought I was putting in very little effort until I saw that post by stungun. I mean, really? I'm pretty sure I've read more than 2 pages of posts so far.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@toogeloo, you have the power to change my mind if you do enough things that i attribute to being pro-town. however, between the two slots when replacing in, i notably had a much bigger townread on one than the other - and that’s hard to shake given that my townreads have been on fire this year (i have not gotten even one lean wrong yet — except in instances where i’ve distorted it to include scum partners, but it’s bound to happen i suppose).

i also have a bad attention span. i tend to get distracted when trying to read consecutively for long sittings. but when i’m focused, my townreads especially tend to be accurate. so towntell and i’ll call you town. your slot looks a little better since you’ve replaced in, but it hasn’t shaken the feelings bb gave me.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 4376, Titus wrote:123456789 (4): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus
zMuffinMan (4): BBmolla, Katsuki, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39

Human Sequencer ZzMuffin Up Nancy Down

123456789 (6): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu

Titus (3): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Ankamius

Shiro (2): Toranaga, the worst
zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, Nancy Drew 39

Katsuki and Nos review for bussing

123456789 (7): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Ankamius

Titus (5): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Sando, Frozen Angel, hebichan

Shiro (2): Toranaga, the worst
zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, Nancy Drew 39

Hebi down, Ank closes bus window or starts race

123456789 (8): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Nancy Drew 39, the worst

Titus (6): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Sando, Frozen Angel, hebichan, Ankamius

Bus race not likely when Ank swaps wagons closer to EoD, Sando possible bus
Is this what we were waiting for with "zomg VCA"? Also why only D1?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4518, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4517, Nosferatu wrote:I find it idly amusing
But Nai?
p much

i dont see a point to your questions.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Shiro »

Hopefully it's a wip
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 4541, Shiro wrote:Hopefully it's a wip
From Nos? Lol, he's tunnelled me all game with the barest of reasoning, and when that failed decides to misrep me, and when that fails decides to fake-claim a guilty on me. GL getting anything useful from him.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Just skim checked the last two pages. will come back to catch up the pages I lost in few hours
In post 4510, stungun0404 wrote:@frozenangel, why do you say here that you will not out power role handouts on day 1, but will on the next day? this assumes surviving, so what makes you think you’d survive to do so? i’d like to know the motive you had behind not revealing that day, but instead revealing the next day.
I was the leader. leaders are immune to lynch and all sort of kills till the end of the night phase so it was known to everyone that I will survive that night.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I just realized that I'm only missing one page xd

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

@Toogeloo read yesterday EOD now if you have time. I want your opinion on the failed CFD (Chinese fire drill - last minute wagoning) on Sando and what do you think about the people actions there.

Also check titus and Sando on Iso and tell us what you think

Same questions @stungun0404

Thanks!

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 4545, Frozen Angel wrote:@Toogeloo read yesterday EOD now if you have time. I want your opinion on the failed CFD (Chinese fire drill - last minute wagoning) on Sando and what do you think about the people actions there.
Are we done waiting for the VCA from Titus then?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i got you fa! precisely what pages would you like me to read and analyze from eod?

fun fact, you of all players should actually know my alt! we together won your and my first LYLO game as town if you remember. i remember it like it was yesterday :D

scum better watch out if it’s fa and stungun together again in lylo. that’s all i’ll say on that note...
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lynch one of them already. I'm getting bored

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4540, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4518, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4517, Nosferatu wrote:I find it idly amusing
But Nai?
p much

i dont see a point to your questions.
I was asking you for your read obviously.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”