Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4632, Shiro wrote:I just realised btw that I have left my pronoun on she lol xD
What pronoun would you like?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4662, Frozen Angel wrote:and yeah that should never come from cerb

I'm not sure why would he ever say stuff like that

It's ridiculous and let me be blunt: stupid to think math and you would get fake credit for him confirming to us as a reason for not doing it.
Wait. How does Math get credit for anything?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4641, Drixx wrote:Brutally ugly posts by Shiro and Titus within the past page or two.

1.) Cerb giving the answers and Shiro providing them tells us nothing about Shiro other than that Shiro is using SM power. When I pointed out earlier that honest!Shiro was not necessarily town, Shiro readily acknowledged that. Now the confirmation that the Cerb convo is real happens and Shiro is campaigning for leader?

2.) Titus pretending there isn't a mountain of reasons to suspect her and trying to hand wave anything I might say away by claiming all I'm doing is "fighting" her. I mean ... at this point I'm only even reading Titus posts to sanity check myself on the opinion she's scum. Trying to provoke me into shitting all over the thread by invoking the "crazy" label just doesn't seem like a town move by Titus. Town!Titus tries to make town blocks and build synergy.

@Cerb - The question for this 24 hours: What was the first thing we really talked about years ago which was the catalyst for us going from casual acquaintances to good friends?
+1

I nominate Drixx for leader.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4657, Shiro wrote:
In post 4586, Frozen Angel wrote:1) yes we established cerb was being weird. I was fighting you and drixx who was all over the place saying "Shiro is confscum for this" cause that wasn't making any sense from scum shiro + I was saying shiro should die if they don't prove themself eventually and I put my vote on them to show my stance.
This is actually false and so is your recent post in the P. Edit.

You flat out said numerous times together with Drixx that stuff I was saying never come from Cerb ever.
In post 4658, Shiro wrote:
In post 4231, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4220, Shiro wrote:@Drixx

Cerb says that maybe he wants everyone to suspect me so he can create associatives like he would do if he was alive by acting scummy/arrogant.

Or maybe he doesn't trust me enough to confirm me so I dont start saying shit he isn't telling me after I confirm the link.
This is not coming from cerb ever

Titus calling dirxx crazy with his posts makes no sense.

Shiro is scum unless if she can prove she has a chat with cerb.
Like here. For example.
Damn I like this post.

Have a null read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4726, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

It's ridiculous and let me be blunt: stupid to think math and you would get fake credit for him confirming to us as a reason for not doing it.
Wait. How does Math get credit for anything?
shiro said that cerb said he didn't answer math question (that would prove cerb existence to us) cause it would give math fake credit
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4728, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4657, Shiro wrote:
In post 4586, Frozen Angel wrote:1) yes we established cerb was being weird. I was fighting you and drixx who was all over the place saying "Shiro is confscum for this" cause that wasn't making any sense from scum shiro + I was saying shiro should die if they don't prove themself eventually and I put my vote on them to show my stance.
This is actually false and so is your recent post in the P. Edit.

You flat out said numerous times together with Drixx that stuff I was saying never come from Cerb ever.

Cerb says that maybe he wants everyone to suspect me so he can create associatives like he would do if he was alive by acting scummy/arrogant.

Or maybe he doesn't trust me enough to confirm me so I dont start saying shit he isn't telling me after I confirm the link.

Shiro is scum
unless if she can prove she has a chat with cerb.
Like here. For example.
Damn I like this post.

Have a null read.
But that is bullshit the "unless" part that I was fighting about all yesterday was in the same post he quoted.

I like shiro saying that but you all are being filthy with whatever you're doing with my content.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4660, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 4570, Kokichi Oma wrote:If that isn't the definition of flip floppy, I'm not sure what is.
lmao, my town game can be very flip-floppy at times, but you’d never ever see that sort of flip-floppiness in my scum game. your own post shortly after read as unnecessary — but i don’t think it implies you are scum.

@mathblade, what is eww about my post. why should i shield that we’ve won a game together before? also gives her a hint of what to expect regarding my townplay —> even though the game we played together was micro and this is much different as it is a large game. scum could easily say ‘eww’ to something just to bring attention to it —> so explain what you have bad feelings about please.

meanwhile, i’m gonna work on cracking this game further. i’ll be back with more shortly!
It’s not about shielding or accepting. It’s more like a “bragging” nature. It’s like you’re trying to be a macho arrogant type about what you’re saying rather than simply stating it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

All it would demonstrate is that I know Cerb?

And like as pointed out part of the question was searchable.

The why was buried in a PT so with the size of that game I felt cool asking it.

Like there would be like no credit? I am confused about how I would get fake credit when there is none here and any credit I get would be justified.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I posted like 50 posts about shiro cerb situation. Not in one I called shiro confirmed scum already. My stance was always: if he fails to do this he is confscum and my vote will be here till he proves it cause this posts are absurd if they are coming from cerb and I can't believe that yet I can't see a scum!shiro gambling this so slow down but keep the pressure.

That's litteraly every post I made yesterday about shiro - cerb situation and I've been questioned by both sides for
1- how I trust shiro when it was "established" the cerb convo was real
2 - how I didn't consider scum!shiro would not do it
when I actually considered both since the very start and both together was my stance on this matter.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4668, Drixx wrote:

Shiro is scum unless if she can prove she has a chat with cerb.
Like here. For example.
I don't believe for a second that Cerberus' actual goal was to sort you. There's not really any way for him to leverage the situation to do that. A scum you is going to report faithfully what he says as will a town you. That's not how we sort you.

He was sorting someone else. At best he may have seen some value in seeing who would push you for proof as opposed to who would take the position that it was too crazy a gambit as opposed to those who didn't commit to either "reality". That would have been tangential to what he's really doing.

Given that he has already sent some reads/guidance over, I would like him to give some reasoning for those. I'm especially curious how he discerned my alignment but that maybe is just something I can ask him post game. It's not relevant (for me) at this point. How he arrived at other conclusions is VERY relevant to me right now.

Someone asked me for reads. I don't usually do lists as most of you know. It's early day 3. I'm pretty sure scum is in:

{Titus, Sando, Toogeloo, Katsuki, Shiro, Nancy} - There are a couple others who I have light FoS on. Those are the ones where there's enough to at least have them a step further than nullscum.

I'm pressed for time but if anyone is confused about why, feel free to ask and I'll explain.

My strong town reads right now: Cerberus, Ank, Mylo

Seriously I do have some light town reads but I'm not at the point where I feel it's useful for me to just info vomit. Still have a list of things I want to go looking for and people I want to re-read.

FWIW: I have a couple working theories which adequately explain the events and gamestate, and unusual for me this early I've got a potential town block in mind.

Sorry for the shotgun post. I am pressed for time and wanted to communicate a lot of thoughts. I'll try and respond to questions when I can.
I really don’t like your shade on me or Shiro, after she already answered all of your questions and no, ftr, I am far from convinced you are town here. First your bullshit Sakura push, now Shiro and now I’m getting fucking shaded by you because I want to prevent what I think is a probable mislynch?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4716, Frozen Angel wrote:@stungun0404 What about my posts/read on sando are thread spam? I literally had 0 not game related/spam posts this entire game.

did you even read my posts about sando from last day phase?
i have not read the sando's posts yet. i'll get around to them

i did a quick dive earlier into your iso and found several posts that just added to your post count number without necessarily needing to be posted. instead, you could have included them within your more meaningful posts.

examples: as single posts; which is just XD, which is only an emoji, we are the champions vive la france, maybe? and much of the posts i've seen this particular day phase from you
do you really need to ask as a post when this thread is already heavily bombarded, and you can confirm it in the op or in dreamweaver's post. another thing --> replying to each post in separate posts, so as to encourage the thread to expand further. only valid excuse to this i can think of is if you are always on mobile, because then it is harder to reply to multiple posts at once. ok, i felt like it was worse before i reinvestigated it, but please cut me some slack as i'm already having trouble keeping up with this game, or i'd honestly be a more readable player right now than i presently am.

i feel you could definitely towntell better than you have if you are town.

i'm going to iso eod from last day even though you real quick even though you never specified what page area you wanted me to investigate, and give further opinions from the iso of titus and sando even though i've already taken stances on both of them.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4732, MathBlade wrote:

All it would demonstrate is that I know Cerb?

And like as pointed out part of the question was searchable.

The why was buried in a PT so with the size of that game I felt cool asking it.

Like there would be like no credit? I am confused about how I would get fake credit when there is none here and any credit I get would be justified.
It was what shiro posted as cerb response when we questioned why cerb would decide to not answer.

And the stuff you just posted is what I meant about it when I said it was bizzare last night.

I returned my vote on shiro for pressure after I saw that response and the one about fake credit that shiro would get. cerb proving they exist is just giving us info about shiro ability use which is not fake info and not giving us that confirmation is denying us the information that we should have had and cerb of all people should knew that.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4711, stungun0404 wrote:the inherent problem i have is her iso would take a long time to read. scum would actively encourage her posting en masse this game.
Oh c’mon, how exactly is FA spamming?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4669, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 4583, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4447, Shiro wrote:
In post 4443, Titus wrote:What if...

We collect all the what ifs...

???

Profit

On a more serious note, I did a tentative visual eyeball vca Cerb for d1. Thoughts on just that?
He wants the whole thing, doing this tentative eyeball thing to appease him is concerning especially cause you have said it is hard to do it when scum.
+1 There are definitely some weird interactions I feel on day one and I wanna see how those show up on your VCA. If you’re scum as I think you are then this would force you to give us townreads that we can evaluate.
first off, this question still applies.

What question?

In post 4564, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 3360, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Mylo
why did you vote mylo here though, @kokichi?

In post 4565, Sando wrote:
In post 4562, stungun0404 wrote:needs some some stats involved and proof and perhaps i’d reconsider, but i’ll refuse to encourage a crapshoot type of system myself. to me these type of posts read like paranoia-spreading scum agenda, and that inherently bothers me.
The vast majority of Titus' play has been really, really poor game theory, the idea that Titus is advocating "optimal" play is laughable.

Math feels that Titus is typically a god of the game-theory, and that being bad here is scum indicative. I think it's scum indicative due to not actually using the game theory to scumhunt.
I absolutely agree with the theories titus was spewing with randomization is scum-indicative, and i’m also more inclined looking at it to think scum would want one of their own as leader at some point so they can feed pr’s to other members of their faction. frozen angel getting elected twice is probably town-indicative, as i know I would find it to be too attention-splashing in the instance i were to be scum and my partner was fa to elect her twice because it would feed on paranoia of her being scum, and make it hard for her to find wiggle room if she slips up. so fa> titus for town easily. because purely i find titus to be sketchy, i have to ask did titus ever reveal who they dished pr’s out to?

First easy part first she claimed who she would give power to towards the end of day two.

Second off, I agree that FA is Townier than Titus but she still pings me on occasion and being seen as town and elected as such is Not alignment indicative. It’s indicative on what the group thought is. Secondly I voted for FA but anyone voting for Ank would have their votes meaningless due to her death. Therefore FA would be the defacto leader due to the setup at EOD. If this was without the two pronged suggestion it would be alignment indicative. Do I think FA is town gun to my head yes, but I am no where near as sure as I was d1.

In post 4573, Shiro wrote:
In post 4562, stungun0404 wrote:needs some some stats involved and proof and perhaps i’d reconsider, but i’ll refuse to encourage a crapshoot type of system myself. to me these type of posts read like paranoia-spreading scum agenda, and that inherently bothers me.
Statistically scum win more than town yet if you just random everything the odds aren't a very small margin with town, statistically it is optimal to random everything.
I think that's what Titus is talking about.
i stand by my assertion that i don’t think it’s statistically optimal at all. a human mind’s filter is much more trustable if it’s town and has experience playing than the filter of some randomizer. again, it’s probability > possibility.

In post 4583, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4447, Shiro wrote:
In post 4443, Titus wrote:What if...

We collect all the what ifs...

???

Profit

On a more serious note, I did a tentative visual eyeball vca Cerb for d1. Thoughts on just that?
He wants the whole thing, doing this tentative eyeball thing to appease him is concerning especially cause you have said it is hard to do it when scum.
+1 There are definitely some weird interactions I feel on day one and I wanna see how those show up on your VCA. If you’re scum as I think you are then this would force you to give us townreads that we can evaluate.
i don’t like how you are spelling this plan out. what are the odds that if he’s scum now that he includes odd townreads on partners in his townread section? you’re much better going about this if you are town by just asking for townreads + evidence backing them up and NOT spelling out your plan. on a strictly motive basis, i’m scumreading you right now for this post.

First of all that is wifom second of all if Titus is scum and does this it will be obviously bad. VCA by definition has townreads and scumreads. Titus knows that the VCA will be analyzed regardless of her alignment. This looks like an excuse to scumread me

btw, i’m presently voting titus @all, as i pm’d the mod about missing my initial vote.

i seen cerb was killed n1 (and guess what i townread like their first 2 posts when i entered this thread the first time before i saw their flip - and i got it right)! :D

so how does shiro have access to talking with them? i’m thinking shiro is likely town if he/she is not withholding any information from their discussions.

still catching up... developing the motivation to go on a posting spree here!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hell anyone can go see any “good” scum game and know this is a load of crap. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4714, hebichan wrote:
In post 4711, stungun0404 wrote:the inherent problem i have is her iso would take a long time to read. scum would actively encourage her posting en masse this game.
I can't even this.

I WANT TO TOWNREAD YOU FRIEND.
What’s not to townread?

Kokichi is apparently the Mafia equivalent of Schrodinger’s townscum flip and 64% is weak. George Orwell would be loving this game. Lol
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4680, Sakura Hana wrote:I could also lynch Katsuki at this rate, in M'sT he fought hard to get his scumread lynched even with a fake claim, but here he's just memeing.
I am curious what do you think about Muffin?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:16 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i'm having an issue with several players posts not adding to the thread properly, and making this catch-up more difficult, so i may have incorrectly attributed them to mainly being fa.

@mathblade: i don't know how your quote got there, i'm referring to the one i asked kokichi. i may have incorrectly quoted you. i'm starting to get lowkey frustrated at how my quotes keep showing up as doubles/now misattributed quote, as i was referring to the quote i placed below that.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4735, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 4716, Frozen Angel wrote:@stungun0404 What about my posts/read on sando are thread spam? I literally had 0 not game related/spam posts this entire game.

did you even read my posts about sando from last day phase?
i have not read the sando's posts yet. i'll get around to them

i did a quick dive earlier into your iso and found several posts that just added to your post count number without necessarily needing to be posted. instead, you could have included them within your more meaningful posts.

examples: as single posts; which is just XD, which is only an emoji, we are the champions vive la france, maybe? and much of the posts i've seen this particular day phase from you
do you really need to ask as a post when this thread is already heavily bombarded, and you can confirm it in the op or in dreamweaver's post. another thing --> replying to each post in separate posts, so as to encourage the thread to expand further. only valid excuse to this i can think of is if you are always on mobile, because then it is harder to reply to multiple posts at once. ok, i felt like it was worse before i reinvestigated it, but please cut me some slack as i'm already having trouble keeping up with this game, or i'd honestly be a more readable player right now than i presently am.

i feel you could definitely towntell better than you have if you are town.

i'm going to iso eod from last day even though you real quick even though you never specified what page area you wanted me to investigate, and give further opinions from the iso of titus and sando even though i've already taken stances on both of them.
well, 96 was kinda unnecessary tbh I agree. the emot has content. the 236 was about we winning the world cup which is the only not game related post that I will be always proud of that I posted it :] (or was it us winning against Belgium?)

I usually posting using a phone which makes it harder to go back and check stuff and when I want real-time things I ask one or two questions like that but sure I agree those can be reduced. but you have to admit that these posts that have no content/less content are literally nothing if you count the ones that have content. I'm like 99% posting game related stuff.

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:17 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 4740, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4714, hebichan wrote:
I can't even this.

I WANT TO TOWNREAD YOU FRIEND.
What’s not to townread?

Kokichi is apparently the Mafia equivalent of Schrodinger’s townscum flip and 64% is weak. George Orwell would be loving this game. Lol
I'm just not liking his recent stance on FA, shading her and then going "Her ISO is too long to read."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4719, Frozen Angel wrote:Nancy are you even reading my replies to these points shiro/cerb made or what?
Yes I am, why? What do you think I missed?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4745, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4719, Frozen Angel wrote:Nancy are you even reading my replies to these points shiro/cerb made or what?
Yes I am, why? What do you think I missed?
You kept quoting shiro questions/out of context/confusion takes and questions about/from me without acknowledging my responses which were weird

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4723, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4629, Shiro wrote:My team assuming you all are alive will be

FA(cerb also told me that my reasonign was a bit weak),Titus,Math,Drixx.

I might skip the 5th slot
Omg no. Like Titus on that list deserves a whole ton of fuck no.
Shiro just lost my vote. Ank hasn’t even confirmed her pick and she is choosing this before she even has the chance to find this out. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:25 am

Post by stungun0404 »

seriously, @kokichi, i want to know you voted mylo.

of all my heavier town stances, yours is the weakest attributed based off a feel. i need to figure out the reason that you are supporting popular wagons: mylo last phase, and now titus/sando both in addition to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:25 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*why you voted mylo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”