Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5050 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5049, the worst wrote:I mean fmpov this was a kind of forced engagement...... Given my read on you did you expect me to suddenly have my mind changed inexplicably?
I'm forcing you to engage to me and get out the parts that gave you mixed feelings and to give my honest replies to each. I was expecting some literal responses to each point I made especially the one about why ank died over me. The way you responded is like "yeah yeah sure. But I'm not interested in sorting you. I just like to have a scumread on you since it seems other people have a bunch of concerns"
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5051 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Like did you even honestly cared about why ank died over me or did you just make that up? why did you think I ATEed when I was questioned about why ank died over me when the post your mentioning had literally nothing to do with why ank is dead? and did you even bother to iso me/read anything I said before saying that you can't see me solving the game?

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5052 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Sando »

In post 5045, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4254, Sando wrote:
In post 4251, Frozen Angel wrote:what do you think about it and where is your vca before asking others about it?
My answer is primed and ready though!
Sando when you see this just post your answer
Oh right:
1) Nos is scum, the constant misrep and progression is basically a tool to get a townie lynched while contributing literally nothing else at this stage.
2) FA's push came from decent places of misunderstanding
3) The timing is the key issue, I knew I wasn't going to hit a problem with posting etc, so I deliberately kept my post vague. When I casually said I was going overseas for 2 days, I wasn't really expecting much to happen regarding my slot, and I wasn't super happy with Mylo lynch so I left on Drixx. Then I come back at night to read a cliffhanger of a day where I'm nearly lynched. I'm not kidding when I say one person knew exactly what I was doing, duckling. Obviously you need to know I'm town to read more into that, but from my POV, the wagon came at an awfully convenient time when I couldn't respond. In this context, I think the wagon D2 has a decent amount of chance of insight.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5053 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:11 am

Post by the worst »

your AtE was far more like "how dare people scumread me?!" which is what irked me

and like what kind of response to do you want to theoretical night action possibilities? "Huh, maybe" is my default response to all of them. I have no idea why Ank died over you it just surprised the hell out of me. I accept there might be mechanical reasons why it happened but that only slightly lessens my impression of it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5054 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:12 am

Post by the worst »

obviously ignoring your rhetoric I'm still not sure what I'm meant to respond to here FA
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5055 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:15 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 5052, Sando wrote:Nos is scum, the constant misrep and progression is basically a tool to get a townie lynched while contributing literally nothing else at this stage.
nah, pretty sure hes just town who thinks youre scum and doesnt care what you say (aint helpful if youre town, but is what it is)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5056 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

If we rule out the possibility of a factional strongman - which is very likely scums don't have it since it's in tomorrow list and they already could have power negation this means I gave cerb and ank powers of bp or worse a redirection out of their slot which would mean I was nuts as scum for giving them power and trying to kill them two night in row. I'm the closest person in this chat to a confirmed town mechanically and no one here is pushing a case/asking me a question or even taking a direct stance of saying they scumread me / and to tell why are they doing it yet I've been discussed by like 4 players since start of day and was labled scummy for not being dead in a game I can't die in unless by getting mislynched. so yes. I'm actually asking you if you dare to push me completely instead of throwing dirt.

I'm asking you to get the courage to either push me completly or to not do it at all if you don't truely beleive in what you're saying

regarding ank kill: you have legit no insight about the kill and yet you think I should be dead over ank when they could not kill me? Like did you even think about what you said before trying to call it shady or not?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5057 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:28 am

Post by the worst »

bruh I'm just saying it pinged me

the fact you're blowing this so far out of proportion and losing your shit over me suggesting it is super super concerning. last night I'm pretty sure you could have died? and Ank died instead which is what surprised me

you're not mechanically conftown and your high horse is a 100 year old rocking horse with decaying wood. just get off it and if you think you're obvtown be obvtown
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5058 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:33 am

Post by Sando »

In post 5055, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 5052, Sando wrote:Nos is scum, the constant misrep and progression is basically a tool to get a townie lynched while contributing literally nothing else at this stage.
nah, pretty sure hes just town who thinks youre scum and doesnt care what you say (aint helpful if youre town, but is what it is)
Doesn't change the terrible progression and complete lack of content anywhere other than about me, and that's a clusterfuck of bullshit.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5059 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm known to be aggressively defensive as either alignment. It's just my personality. when there are 100 posts in game and 1 is about me I respond to that one and I form my reads starting from people who talk to me/push me/say stuff about me or what I say. That way my reads are more accountable for me.

back to what I was saying about you: you are again repeating the false premise to say that I should have died over ank without anlyzing it or what it means even though I posted 4 strong reasons why scum would choose ank over me. yet you didn't analyze them either and you're repeating it.

I'm not mechanically conftown so you think I should get lynched? even though the chances of me being scum is like 2% because of the actions I took so far and how the game went forward or yopu don't agree that what I said are nearlly locking me as town mechanically? or you don't say you want me lynched? if not why are you questioning my credibility for being alive when I couldn't die unless by power negation? What bothered me about your concerns over stuff shiro or math said is that you refused to take a stance about the stuff you said or paying attention/anlyzing my answers or anything else about me.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5060 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Let us say you would actually have concerns about why ank died over me. Let me spin this chessboard around.

why would anyone have such concerns? cause they thought I was a more towny/valuable player than ank and that I could die. So as a person with a real concern you start the day saying why fa is alive over ank. Lets say you're also lazy to investigate that question that you had. you don't check the mechanics cause you're lazy. you don't check ank reads cause your lazy. and you come in saying I have mix feelings about fa cause she is alive. later when fa points out you act with stubbornness and throw those reasons/important things in trashcan and say if you're obvtown just become one instead of taking a stance.

It's either that or you not giving a fuck about why ank died over me and you wanting to mention it just so you look in a way that you're hunting.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5061 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Shiro »

Hey I pushed you legitimatly >:U
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5062 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

Can we try to limit posts to 20 per day? I am having trouble keeping up when my work gets busy.

That being said I think there was a question to me about picking Nos or the worst for a power. I'd pick Nos bc he townreads FA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5063 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5062, Titus wrote:Can we try to limit posts to 20 per day? I am having trouble keeping up when my work gets busy.

That being said I think there was a question to me about picking Nos or the worst for a power. I'd pick Nos bc he townreads FA.
Link me to your VCA. I set up my tool for it. Tell me what you see.

I see words and sentences not a VCA.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5064 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

if you need it
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5065 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5019, Frozen Angel wrote:I'll arrange my list in a way to make sure our leader choices for tomorrow are safe ofc.
Yes, I think we both the frontrunner and the backup, need to 100% commit to your list. That is the only way to ensure we keep the powers out of scum’s hands.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5066 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5058, Sando wrote:
In post 5055, zMuffinMan wrote:
Doesn't change the terrible progression and complete lack of content anywhere other than about me, and that's a clusterfuck of bullshit.
we can pretend this is true
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5067 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I'm also ready for the accusation that I just pulled off the hardest bus of all time

the burden of talent
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5068 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4984, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4977, Nosferatu wrote:honestly i dont see cerb getting drixx wrong

they know each other more than i could know either of them

i still dont want to vote him for leader though
It’s the beginning of the Apocalypse. We actually agree on something. :o

Who are you thinking for leader?
im honestly not sure? im not keeping track of the people running for it (other than shiro ironically). ill just vote whichever possible leader's in my town reads.
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5069 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5068, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4984, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4977, Nosferatu wrote:honestly i dont see cerb getting drixx wrong

they know each other more than i could know either of them

i still dont want to vote him for leader though
It’s the beginning of the Apocalypse. We actually agree on something. :o

Who are you thinking for leader?
im honestly not sure? im not keeping track of the people running for it (other than shiro ironically). ill just vote whichever possible leader's in my town reads.
I think as long as both the designated frontrunner for leader and their backup commit to FA’s list, it probably doesn’t matter that much who gets chosen I think but rn it seems most people appear to be down with a Sakura leadership and Math as backup, I think, so whenever FA posts her list, both of them need to commit to it. Does everyone think this is a good idea?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5070 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

guys, i seriously believe that sando is one of the last players we should lynch this day phase. he’s one of the players the heaviest townread on. out of all the players that have responded to my questions, his has the most substance of anybody that i’ve seen so far (he took a stance and backed it up) , so he is being helpful towards game-solving. i already had a townread on him, but the way he answered my question only served to enhance my townread of sando. i insist that he should not be lynched this day phase, unless we find something seriously scummy from him

@sando, can you list every player you have a scum read/scum lean on in case you are to be lynched?
In post 4947, MathBlade wrote:Yeah there is nothing urgent good night everyone.
answer my question please when you get the chance

In post 5026, zMuffinMan wrote:lol@people thinking sando is scum
this 100x. the fact that this is coming from a townread makes me feel even more confident about my read.

still catching up
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5071 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*one of the players i have the heaviest townread on
Nosferatu
Nosferatu