Toogeloo (0):

Toranaga (0):

zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (6):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga, zMuffinMan

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-02 21:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

**Healing Touch:
Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5076 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So yeah, I was right, Sando's at L-3
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5077 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4708, hebichan wrote:Read the past few pages.

Few thoughts. I don't think Katsuki is scummy enough to be the lynch over titus or sando today.

And also I would like to hear what shotgun thought of my play on day two because I think he was missing like... a good chunk of the active players on his latest reads lynch.

I don't know his meta, but I tend to think walls I generally tear my eyes out trying to read are generally town. Generally.
So the lynch is Titus or Sando eh
who's the leader picks?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5078 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5077, Gamma Emerald wrote:who's the leader picks?
nfi yet, some ppl are suggesting me and math. cerb wants drix, shiro wants herself, nancy i think also offered hebichan as a possibility.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5079 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

#CitationNeeded coz i dont trust my memory xD
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5080 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4763, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:FA already cleared that up but the irony of you reiterating FA’s math question - like what are the odds? XDD
I...don't like the tone of this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5081 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4766, stungun0404 wrote:gamma emerald’s whatever hammer vote is strange. i like him or toranaga to most likely scum prospects from the end of that wagon.
...no it's really not? I voted to hammer because I was like "fine we're not lynching my scumread, let's get this over with since discussion is clearly over". If anything about that thought process is suspicious please let me know because to me, it's not.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5082 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4780, Toogeloo wrote:Kinda skimmed last few pages once they turned in to quote walls. Sorry if I missed anything.

I'll probably be voting Nosferatu, Titus, or Muffin for leader tonight.
talk to me about your Titus read? You're a new face so you might have something important to say.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5083 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4810, Toogeloo wrote:I haven't gotten a scum tell from Titus yet, so as of now, I don't need a reason to look for a town tell since I believe in my associative investigation. Titus just looks like Titus to me, and considering the rules, I'm willing to gamble more on her odds of being town than scum.
Okay I have to object to "Titus looks like Titus" because from my analysis her more erratic thinking (basically her moon logic) has seemed forced and unnatural, so until you can demonstrate otherwise I'm probably going to carry on as I have
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5084 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote:@gammaemerald, i’ll ask you again - what are your thoughts on how human sequencer was playing before he replaced out? and further, on creature since he replaced in?
Human was kinda scummy to me but I think it wasn't enough for me to fully scumread the slot. As for Creature I don't remember him being in the game so that's scumpoints out of the gate. Also where have you asked this? Did you ask this at all day 2?
<Embrace The Void>

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5085 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh yeah, Creature has vanished off this game this day phase.
That's not looking good already.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5086 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4858, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4855, Shiro wrote:TMI?
I don't know what it stands for but it means extra knowledge about what players alignments are. You are repeatedly accusing me of knowing your alignment which is what I'm trying to show is wrong.
omg tmi is a common phrase outside of mafia
it means too much information
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5087 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4893, Sando wrote:
In post 4878, Shiro wrote:Cerb says care with sando votes cause he is reaching lynch threshold.
Even if you think I'm scum, lynching me before you sort out leader votes is just retarded right now.
Mmm don't like how this feels, why the need for extra input Sando?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5088 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4896, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4864, MathBlade wrote:Hey just got done with a brutal work shift is there anything that needs my attention immediately or am I good to post the precog and crash?
Precog
Doc RB BP Duplication Siren’s Call
+Strongman&Strongwilled

Gonna crash if no one has anything for me.
This is dangerous
this means we have to get the next day right
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5089 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gonna be reading over stuff as I eat lunch. Anyone got any questions?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5090 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:42 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i don’t necessarily dig the suspicion being cast about regarding frozen angel. i think it’s safer to assume she’s town because i don’t feel scum would openly support her election twice out of three days, and throw her into the fire on d1 because it puts a spotlight on her immediately. exception is if scum split their votes somehow, but if they all voted fa then she probably isn’t scum.

i think titus is likelier to be scum, since only once has titus won, and at some point it’s safe to assume scum will want a leader.
In post 4822, the worst wrote:
In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote:@the worst, where do you stand atm on these two players and why? —> sakura hana and shiro.
both probably town rn I guess Sakura seems to be thinking through things in a gamesolvy way and I guess I like shiro's posting today but she could be scum maybe
thank you for answering! i like that you took leans on both of the players i asked for. so, what circumstances do you think would allow for shiro to be scum in this game?

i’m inclined to put you out of my focused scumpool because i like this answer coming from you.

——————————————-
In post 4824, Shiro wrote:Katsuki, sando and potentially muffin are my scumread.
thank you for answering! why are muffin and sando scumreads? i townread both. i can see katsuki, however.

also, did you ask cerb who he scumreads?

———————————————-
In post 4826, Sando wrote:
In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote:@sando, where do you stand on toogeloo’s alignment atm and why?
Scumlean.

I don't mind the analysis of 129 leading to me, but if your strongest two scumreads are for the same reason and a cursory glance at D2 would show we're not partners, you either need to re-evaluate your read or delve into us in-depth to justify one over the other. Toog aint doing that, is lazy way to read only a very subsection of the player base. Also, the reasoning that I was strongly suspected D1 but not mentioned by 129 doesn't really stand, I wasn't particularly scumread D1, that was a D2 thing onwards.
thanks for answering and thanks for taking a stance!

i definitely agree that his analysis of potential partners could be very easily misguided and i could absolutely see this sort of stance coming from scum. distancing plays a very crucial role in how scum plays a particular game—> especially if the incentives are high for them to be on a partner’s wagon. i think toog’s reads might be more accurate if he looked through things from an additional angle and compared them to the reads he developed from the scum. from my experiences, it has been much more accurate for me to assess the scum reads of townplayers to find scum rather than assessing the reads and actions of scumplayers in large theme games.

——————————————-
In post 4837, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote:@sakura hana, where do you stand regarding toranaga’s alignment atm and why?
I've had a few problems sorting him, i dunno why he's being townread so much, day 1 he had a giant flip flop on me, day 2 he vanished, although according to FA he had his own reasons to vanish so it was probably null, I dont like that he goes and says "She fake claimed masons so she shouldnt be leader even tho i townread her", suffice to say I keep not understanding what's going through his head, so im having a hard time figuring out his alignment and so far im just following everyone with experience with him saying he's town.
thanks for answering sakura! i like your answer here, and given that i was already having a nulltown read on you, i’ll voice a slight townlean on you.

do you know the reasons behind why experienced players seem to think he’s town? and what players particularly? because that could be a basis for diving deeper, i think.

—————————————————————-
In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote: @nosferatu, if you were given the power to neighbourize somebody this night phase, who are you taking in and why?
In post 4916, Nosferatu wrote:kinda skimmed back but i dont really see anything interesting to comment on and i dont feel like taking a second list

@stungun: probably sakura or the worst, maybe titus or nancy.
why titus? i can understand the rest to an extent; also, do you think the worst is town? he’s definitely pleasant to chat with, but neighbourizing is preferably a tool that should be used on townreads; the game i referred to earlier with fa in it i was a neighbourizer that had taken in hippy love (a correct townread which ended up helping us win the game)!

——————————————————————
In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote: @titus, if you had to give a superpower to one of nosferatu or the worst, who are you choosing and why?
In post 5062, Titus wrote:Can we try to limit posts to 20 per day? I am having trouble keeping up when my work gets busy.

That being said I think there was a question to me about picking Nos or the worst for a power. I'd pick Nos bc he townreads FA.
ok. kinda weak reasoning to give someone a possibly game-changing power. doesn’t really give me a glance into your head, other than that you place heavy weight on fa being town. so, let’s try to a different approach here. is there anything that makes you not want to give the power to the worst?

——————————————-

that’s it i believe. i’m underwhelmed by the amount of answers i’ve gotten so far, so i’m going to redirect attention here shortly to the unanswered questions, and especially since the game thread has blown up a bit since then.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5091 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4929, The Dream Weaver wrote:Petrification: Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
oh yeah wrt this: does the player this is used on flip?
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5092 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5070, stungun0404 wrote:guys, i seriously believe that sando is one of the last players we should lynch this day phase. he’s one of the players the heaviest townread on. out of all the players that have responded to my questions, his has the most substance of anybody that i’ve seen so far (he took a stance and backed it up) , so he is being helpful towards game-solving. i already had a townread on him, but the way he answered my question only served to enhance my townread of sando. i insist that he should not be lynched this day phase, unless we find something seriously scummy from him

@sando, can you list every player you have a scum read/scum lean on in case you are to be lynched?
In post 4947, MathBlade wrote:Yeah there is nothing urgent good night everyone.
answer my question please when you get the chance

In post 5026, zMuffinMan wrote:lol@people thinking sando is scum
this 100x. the fact that this is coming from a townread makes me feel even more confident about my read.

still catching up

I responded to the last time you asked with “what question”. I haven’t had the time and probably won’t to go find what you are saying I missed so please quote it. I don’t know what I need to respond to.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5093 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5090, stungun0404 wrote:that’s it i believe. i’m underwhelmed by the amount of answers i’ve gotten so far, so i’m going to redirect attention here shortly to the unanswered questions, and especially since the game thread has blown up a bit since then.
I responded to some of your stuff, don't try to fool with me!
Spoiler:
<Embrace The Void>

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5094 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

thank you for answering, though, nosferatu and titus!

————————————————————

unanswered

@creature, what are your thoughts on mathblade?

@drixx, if you were a compulsive (meaning you have no choice of whether or not you use it — you use it no matter what) dayvigger this day phase and you could only day vig somebody who is not currently under voting pressure, who would you choose and why?

@frozenangel, for the slots that so far cumulatively have less than 150 posts in the thread, who do you feel is towniest and why?

@gammaemerald, i’ll ask you again - what are your thoughts on how human sequencer was playing before he replaced out? and further, on creature since he replaced in?

@hebichan, if you were forced to hand out a bulletproof vest or some sort of protection to a player who is not the most widely townread player atm and that they would keep for the rest of the game, who would it be and why?

@katsuki, if you were voted town leader, who are the players you would likely give powers to and why? i don’t see this as the most likely to happen, but i’d like to see some substance here.

@kokichi oma, i really want to know why you voted mylo out. did you genuinely find him scummy?

@mathblade, would you rather shoot nosferatu right now, or would you rather protect him with a bulletproof vest for the rest of this game, and why?

@nancydrew39, for the slots that so far cumulatively have less than 150 posts in the thread, who do you feel is scummiest and why?

@toranaga, who would you rather us lynch this day phase and why? katsuki or sando?

@zmuffinman, is gamma emerald likelier to flip town or scum in your opinion? and why? also, i asked if you’re an alt of spiffeh because i see his name throughout your signature?

p-edit: @mathblade, i was referring to the mass questions i proposed on page 193
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5095 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5091, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4929, The Dream Weaver wrote:Petrification: Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
oh yeah wrt this: does the player this is used on flip?
Havent asked, but i would assume no, since it can be healed (unlike a kill), and the petrified player can also still be killed.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5096 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:48 am

Post by stungun0404 »

^most of that was copied from my earlier question post. i’ll look at your recent posts gamma for a response
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5097 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5095, Sakura Hana wrote:since it can be healed (unlike a kill)
that sounded weird.
I meant to say it can be healed, after the fact, unlike a kill.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5098 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4989, Sando wrote:
In post 4987, the worst wrote:ya but I think you've seen and heard enough about me that you shouldn't.....be jumping to the assumption that i'm scum here? like i can't find any way to parse why you have arrived at the conclusion that you believe i'm aligned with the mafia lmao
I've seen and heard more than enough to have concluded well before the opportunistic jump onto me that you're scum.

Also...well played turning around the fact that you have provided zero reasoning for your vote onto me into a discussion about how scummy you are.

I'm being ignored right now, but you're dead post-flip, town aren't THAT bad this game.

Bee-tee-dubs, for post-game, was it you that got your scumteam to make the push on me D2 when you knew I was over in NZ and wasn't going to be able to respond? The D2 wagon on me post-flip is gonna be much more interesting than the D3 one I think.
VOTE: Sando
following this shade-fest this needs to flip
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5037, the worst wrote:honestly a me wagon might go down well here
wat
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”