zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

someone tell me how town-titus can go from "let's lynch muffin and oath because mathblade's buddies don't wanna lynch him" (when both oath and i were the only ones voting mathblade) to "hey mathblade (who i apparently forgot i think is scum), wanna lynch some other guy?"
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 4475, zMuffinMan wrote:someone tell me how town-titus can go from "let's lynch muffin and oath because mathblade's buddies don't wanna lynch him" (when both oath and i were the only ones voting mathblade) to "hey mathblade (who i apparently forgot i think is scum), wanna lynch some other guy?"
In post 4469, Oath wrote:
In post 4460, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4458, hebichan wrote:I feel left out of the being replaced train.
I just feel sad we need so many it looks like. :(
Because it's not fun to play with people who literally don't listen at all.

I mean you can excuse them once they flip scum, but if you're townies not bothering to even consider that someone has valuable information that makes this game unbearable.
I cant follow this game, no idea what slot is who anymore.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 4475, zMuffinMan wrote:someone tell me how town-titus can go from "let's lynch muffin and oath because mathblade's buddies don't wanna lynch him" (when both oath and i were the only ones voting mathblade) to "hey mathblade (who i apparently forgot i think is scum), wanna lynch some other guy?"
hey muffin

what do you think of RC's posting d1? I've been reading it around the time luna stopped posting and a lot of it feels genuine town!RC thoughts. there's a couple of alarming moments, especially when he votes theta on a horrible associative read with luna that doesn't work, but I'm not sure he'd do that as scum or talk about the benefits of mislynching theta/luna the way he did.

how good are you at reading titus? I know I probably can't really do that on MS but she has a very reliable meta for those who do.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4472, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4469, Oath wrote:
In post 4460, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4458, hebichan wrote:I feel left out of the being replaced train.
I just feel sad we need so many it looks like. :(
Because it's not fun to play with people who literally don't listen at all.

I mean you can excuse them once they flip scum, but if you're townies not bothering to even consider that someone has valuable information that makes this game unbearable.
First of all your “information” has little value
You’re scum or scumsiding 3P

Secondly you’re arguing I would condone what RC did? I don’t and never would. Look at my scum games since you’re so insistent I am scum. I love games that are NOT toxic as scum.
I'm not scum siding 3P because I need them gone.

And I'm not at all arguing that.

I am saying people are hating this game because of how SEVERAL people choose to respond and push certain agendas.

I genuinely hope you're scum at this point, not just believe it because this is terrible town play.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i thought RC looked town tbh

and im shit at reading titus because her reasoning literally never makes a shred of sense

but at least i can squint and see that her stances might make sense from her own POV when shes town. at least shes usually internally consistent even if nonsensical

and RC's play wasnt so town that im willing to give her a free ride
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4473, Toranaga wrote:
In post 4468, Ankamius wrote:Tor hi

This gamestate is a train wreck
why are you voting brian and what's your lynchpool?
okay

Almost50 is flipped Jailkeeper, he could add people to his jailkeeper PT
Luna Nova was a vanilla neighborizer

Hebichan is a claimed PT Checker, basically just checks to see if the target has a PT or not (personal ones like the one I always have don't count, we already checked). HeWhoSwims and Vecna are claimed 'clears' (no PT)
zMuffinMan is a claimed 2-shot Seer who has innocent results on the late Theta Alpine (I think?) and Vecna
Mathblade, Gamma Emerald, and Brian Skies-slot started in a neighborhood that has a combined action of either recruiting another member or killing someone. They recruited Creature Night 1 and killed Theta Alpine Night 2.
Oath is a claimed third party that... idk, the role makes my head hurt. The claim is very early in her ISO so it shouldn't be hard to find.
Titus is some kind of tracker
There's an unclaimed vig (that Titus apparently knows the identity of)

There's a bunch of claimed VTs but I don't remember all of them offhand
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

BTW I'd like to point out

Brian Skies is the fourth person to replace out of his slot
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4471, Oath wrote:Scum
MathBlade
Creature
Titus
Nos

Possibly one of Brian/You (ankamius)

Brian Skies + Mathblade + Creature doesn't make any sense
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3893, Oath wrote:It hasn't changed completely - you guys just weren't aware of the condition of my one-shot revive because I wanted to make sure I could fulfill it. I realized later that it had already been fulfilled and that I had misunderstood my role. Jeez.

I am a Vampire - I'm gonna do this as close as I can without breaking rules...

I have the following abilites:
Drain: If successful, the player I target will have all active abilities blocked for the night - and I will receive a one-shot copy of all non factional night abilities only usable in the next night phase (N1 copies can be used N2 only). If I get multiple abilities I can use them all unless stated otherwise at that time I guess.
- When drain is successful that player will get a message stating that they are "feeling lethargic"

Passive or factional abilities cannot be blocked because they are used during the night I drain- it is instead blocked the next night

My one-shot revive is conditional upon me having successfully "drained" someone at least once during the game and only applies to being killed during the night, not lynches. This condition was fulfilled with Aronis- but I didn't realize that because I got a "Did not receive any abilities" message. Only when I attempted to drain hebichan and got "Was unsuccessful" did I realized that I could SUCCESSFULLY drain someone without gaining any abilities. Meaning most likely that Aronis has no active night abilities (at least none that aren't factional).

The other condition of my revive is that who ever is responsible for my death (vig or wolf or whatever) would receive a full copy of my role PM and as a "witness" to my revival be notified why I survived- so you could just have someone vig me tonight and we could settle this.

I win if the wolves are dead and at least one Vampire is alive. I have no factional abilties which does now lead me to believe I am aligned with town- just non human since we're supposed to be lynching wolves.

That's it - COMPLETELY
"if the wolves are dead and at least one vampire is alive" doesn't feel like a real win condition, and the phrasing leads me to believe there are other vampires in the game. I believe your claim up to the point you're conveniently claiming to be a townsiding 3p. your role is too strong for that.

why did you claim btw?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'd normally agree with you Tora, but there's a lot of evidence that suggests that it's a legitimate claim.

Plus... well, I argued with Brian for like 3 pages on why it's legit even without all of the outside evidence, just by how it was played out and when.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think the phrasing is meant to be ambiguous about whether or not there are other vampires tbh - wouldn't be at all surprised if she's the only one

also unless you're going to claim that's a werewolf fake-claim, why does it matter?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 4480, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4473, Toranaga wrote:
In post 4468, Ankamius wrote:Tor hi

This gamestate is a train wreck
why are you voting brian and what's your lynchpool?
okay

Almost50 is flipped Jailkeeper, he could add people to his jailkeeper PT
Luna Nova was a vanilla neighborizer

Hebichan is a claimed PT Checker, basically just checks to see if the target has a PT or not (personal ones like the one I always have don't count, we already checked). HeWhoSwims and Vecna are claimed 'clears' (no PT)
zMuffinMan is a claimed 2-shot Seer who has innocent results on the late Theta Alpine (I think?) and Vecna
Mathblade, Gamma Emerald, and Brian Skies-slot started in a neighborhood that has a combined action of either recruiting another member or killing someone. They recruited Creature Night 1 and killed Theta Alpine Night 2.
Oath is a claimed third party that... idk, the role makes my head hurt. The claim is very early in her ISO so it shouldn't be hard to find.
Titus is some kind of tracker
There's an unclaimed vig (that Titus apparently knows the identity of)

There's a bunch of claimed VTs but I don't remember all of them offhand
oh god that's mental
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

that would make even less sense
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4482, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4471, Oath wrote:Scum
MathBlade
Creature
Titus
Nos

Possibly one of Brian/You (ankamius)

Brian Skies + Mathblade + Creature doesn't make any sense
Why not?
In post 4483, Toranaga wrote:
In post 3893, Oath wrote:It hasn't changed completely - you guys just weren't aware of the condition of my one-shot revive because I wanted to make sure I could fulfill it. I realized later that it had already been fulfilled and that I had misunderstood my role. Jeez.

I am a Vampire - I'm gonna do this as close as I can without breaking rules...

I have the following abilites:
Drain: If successful, the player I target will have all active abilities blocked for the night - and I will receive a one-shot copy of all non factional night abilities only usable in the next night phase (N1 copies can be used N2 only). If I get multiple abilities I can use them all unless stated otherwise at that time I guess.
- When drain is successful that player will get a message stating that they are "feeling lethargic"

Passive or factional abilities cannot be blocked because they are used during the night I drain- it is instead blocked the next night

My one-shot revive is conditional upon me having successfully "drained" someone at least once during the game and only applies to being killed during the night, not lynches. This condition was fulfilled with Aronis- but I didn't realize that because I got a "Did not receive any abilities" message. Only when I attempted to drain hebichan and got "Was unsuccessful" did I realized that I could SUCCESSFULLY drain someone without gaining any abilities. Meaning most likely that Aronis has no active night abilities (at least none that aren't factional).

The other condition of my revive is that who ever is responsible for my death (vig or wolf or whatever) would receive a full copy of my role PM and as a "witness" to my revival be notified why I survived- so you could just have someone vig me tonight and we could settle this.

I win if the wolves are dead and at least one Vampire is alive. I have no factional abilties which does now lead me to believe I am aligned with town- just non human since we're supposed to be lynching wolves.

That's it - COMPLETELY
"if the wolves are dead and at least one vampire is alive" doesn't feel like a real win condition, and the phrasing leads me to believe there are other vampires in the game. I believe your claim up to the point you're conveniently claiming to be a townsiding 3p. your role is too strong for that.

why did you claim btw?
I claimed SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF MY WIN CONDITION. I don't need to lynch/kill human townies. My wincon sstates that I can win if there are NO WOLVES and AT LEAST ONE VAMPIRE. I sincerely hope there is more than one Vampire because I'm sure as hell not making it to endgame, but I would hope that with my death town human and vampire would come together for a MUTUAL win over wolves. That is why I claimed. My slot was being targeted and I figured that since my wincon is town sided that we could help each other and with my death should another Vampire present themselves (with adequate proof) the town would show mercy and help us out.

This is Theme Park btw, no role is too strong.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Oath »

Also, Toranaga I would beg you to look at the title of the game "Lynch the Wolves" because I genuinely think I was put in here as a distraction from the point and town has yet to kill ANY wolves. If you're town you should see we're on the fast track to losing. Lynching a Vampire makes no sense hereif you believe any of what I said you still have actual enemies in this game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4488, Oath wrote:
In post 4482, Ankamius wrote:Brian Skies + Mathblade + Creature doesn't make any sense
Why not?
the neighbourhood
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

because why would a scumteam with two members in a neighborhood with one town add a third scummate night one instead of getting right to killing
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Why are we lynching Brian when there's muffin and Titus and OATH WHO ISNT TOWN AND TRIED TO DRAIN HEBI

For real

Thoughts on having a rolestopper claim because if there isn't one I want Oath even deader
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:18 am

Post by Nosferatu »

because Brian is replacing out and I don't fw that shit
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4466, Ankamius wrote:this gamestate is a train wreck
Yeah any game where I am survival voting just to get a lynch off because we couldn't hammer lock scum ages ago is fucked.

But Brian left, so back to muffin.

VOTE: muffin
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4492, HeWhoSwims wrote:Why are we lynching Brian when there's muffin and Titus and OATH WHO ISNT TOWN AND TRIED TO DRAIN HEBI

For real

Thoughts on having a rolestopper claim because if there isn't one I want Oath even deader
are you town or are you just wanting town to lose
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4492, HeWhoSwims wrote:Why are we lynching Brian when there's muffin and Titus and OATH WHO ISNT TOWN AND TRIED TO DRAIN HEBI

For real

Mainly I see people’s points (esp yours on Oath) and I have a limited subset of people I will vote

The fact there is no main wagon concerns me. I wanna see why people resist Brian/Luna. Because while Yuurei was town and so was Vax Brian was hella sketchy
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:26 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 4495, Ankamius wrote:

For real

Are you a passive aggressive player who doesn't have the patience to help me or are you gonna work together with me as if we are both 80% cleared

are you town or are you just wanting town to lose
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

Zzzzzzzz
Ankamius
Ankamius