Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5574, the worst wrote:could you give me a 200 words or less version math? I'm really slow today
Version of why I think Titus is scum?
Why I think Stun is scum?
Or why I need to re-examine my read?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 3.13
Leader: Frozen Angel

Sando (6):
Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Toogeloo, Titus, Gamma Emerald
Titus (6):
hebichan, Katsuki, stungun0404, MathBlade, Sakura Hana, the worst

Katsuki (1):
Shiro
the worst (1):
Sando

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

MathBlade(0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Shiro (0):

stungun0404 (0):

the worst (0):

Toogeloo (0):

Toranaga (0):

zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (5):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga, zMuffinMan

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-02 21:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

**Healing Touch:
Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5575, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5574, the worst wrote:could you give me a 200 words or less version math? I'm really slow today
Version of why I think Titus is scum?
Why I think Stun is scum?
Or why I need to re-examine my read?
Stun.
sorry.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It feels like a bit LAMiST with all the questions all over the place. I feel like each time I read his posts my brain is scrambling a bit. I don’t see how he goes from complete illogical in almost all of them to this. It feels like he is trying to shotgun to make a decent argument and find what sticks.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The reason I have been told to reread is that it doesn’t seem to correspond with the evidence.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by the worst »

Alright I understand where your head's at. That was my first impression as well but I think that's kinda just stungun. actually I used similar traits of his as scum during a marathon recently to really ruin his day so I know for a fact that's just part of his playstyle
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5578, MathBlade wrote:It feels like a bit LAMiST with all the questions all over the place. I feel like each time I read his posts my brain is scrambling a bit. I don’t see how he goes from complete illogical in almost all of them to this. It feels like he is trying to shotgun to make a decent argument and find what sticks.
Literally the opposite of his progression on me, he's TRd me with gusto and gone against the grain repeatedly there.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5581, Sando wrote:
In post 5578, MathBlade wrote:It feels like a bit LAMiST with all the questions all over the place. I feel like each time I read his posts my brain is scrambling a bit. I don’t see how he goes from complete illogical in almost all of them to this. It feels like he is trying to shotgun to make a decent argument and find what sticks.
Literally the opposite of his progression on me, he's TRd me with gusto and gone against the grain repeatedly there.
Against the grain has 0 to do with alignment.

In 1800 I went against the grain and screamed that scum was scum. No one listened. I wrote pages of why Karnos was scum. No one listened. We clean swept that game.

I think Stun is doing something similar here. And maybe you’re supporting it.

Or I need to go to bed.

Mainly I have a strong feeling Titus is scum I can’t shake Stun scum I want to believe Sando is town and having a hard time seeing it and worst is better than that argument

I just don’t have confidence that those are a team together
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am gonna go to bed and see what fresh eyes bring
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5582, MathBlade wrote:Against the grain has 0 to do with alignment.
Against the grain is not "seeing what sticks" is my point, which you're saying is scum indicative.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:15 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2598, Ankamius wrote:
Sando
?

Titus
?
let’s not forget which of these 2 wagons was in ankamius’s sketchy section and which one in her possibly towny section.

she voted sando later to be fair, but i think it was a knee-jerk reaction to what frozen angel had brought into te thread about sando’s vote on numbers.

speaking of which, is there any reason you don’t have a vote down fa?

i’d bet there’s at least one scum that doesn’t have a vote down right now. if i had to guess, either drixx or toranaga.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5585, stungun0404 wrote:
Sando
?

Titus
?
let’s not forget which of these 2 wagons was in ankamius’s sketchy section and which one in her possibly towny section.

she voted sando later to be fair, but i think it was a
knee-jerk
reaction to what frozen angel had brought into te thread about sando’s vote on numbers.

speaking of which, is there any reason you don’t have a vote down fa?

i’d bet there’s at least one scum that doesn’t have a vote down right now. if i had to guess, either drixx or toranaga.
Since when does Ank make “knee jerk” votes to anything? Have you ever played with her before?

You know damn well why FA hasn’t voted. She wanted to establish leader picks before a hammer. You trying to link her to Titus, when anyone claiming to have read this thread knows exactly why she hasn’t voted is just ugh.

I’m starting to wonder if Math wasn’t wrong afterall and if this really is a bus?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Ankamius
Frozen Angel
MathBlade
Toranaga

Brandi
?

Human Sequencer
?

Nosferatu
?

Sando
?

BBmolla
hebichan
Katsuki
Kokichi Oma
Myloninja13
Nancy Drew 39
Sakura Hana

Drixx
?

Gamma Emerald
?

Shiro
?

the worst
?

Titus
?

zMuffinMan
?
Ank has FA as a solid green, so obviously she didn’t think FA and Titus were linked, so your potential shade on FA isn’t backed by Ank.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2594, Ankamius wrote:Math is town
Ank also townread Math. Isn’t he also one of your current scumreads?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5430, Shiro wrote:
In post 5400, Frozen Angel wrote:shiro who is cerb's top scum read

did he have the chance of reading yesterday eod completely?
He was reading it as it happened screaming that we should have lynched sando because that at least owuld have been useful to anylise in retrospect.

As for scumread he says sadly Titus for not delivering with her VCA to the level he expects town her to be able to despite disliking BoP, he says he doesnt feel confident enough on it to want her lynched though especially with the constant push on her.

@Titus Cerb asks if you believe that what you've done so far is a complete VCA on par with what those know you well have come to expect?

@Stun Cerb says that he has never misread Drixx and that everyone in the game can attes to that by virtue of hydrying with him loads. If anyone knows him well to perfect read him, it is cerb
@Shiro, do you think Cerb suspects bussing here or not?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4369, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4365, Nosferatu wrote:this is going to lead to a lynch other than sando isn't it...
we're less than 24 hours in the day. we're
NOT
Lynching anyone till stuff are clarified and we reach a conscious about reads.

I also have not submitted a list yet
and I won't do it till I have better more solid town read and this foggy state is gone.
How did you fail to miss this? @Stungun?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, from what I can read there is a few rumblings that my VCA is somehow incomplete. This is largely due to Math spamming that.

However, there are a few common sense differences. First, I already know I am town. So saying my VCA revealed I was rown is dumb.

Second, my VCA gave townreads that were in complete and utter contradiction to my play reads and I followed them (Sakura and zmuffin).

Third, my VCA gave a conclusion that's pretty obvious. Scum do not want to lynch Sando. Lynching Sando is very revealing for the gamestate. Again true because of the wagons.

Fourth, my VCA does not declare a team. That's the biggest flaw. The problem is townies wagon people who are correct (myself and muffin) so I cannot declare a team.

Sorry if I didn't meet a sentence quota too.

Can we slow down the rate of posting for the hyperactives so I can get reads on less active slots?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Titus »

The objections to me voting Sando are also a catch 22. I vote Sando based on the fact the data says he's most likely to flip scum both today and yesterday. And there's lol nope need more behavior.

The thread is nothing more than a revolviving gotcha.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:00 am

Post by the worst »

In post 5591, Titus wrote:Can we slow down the rate of posting for the hyperactives so I can get reads on less active slots?
for postgame you're my new best friend for asking this. ;(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5593, the worst wrote:
In post 5591, Titus wrote:Can we slow down the rate of posting for the hyperactives so I can get reads on less active slots?
for postgame you're my new best friend for asking this. ;(
Ok, then let me be blunt. If we have the same problems reading the thread, then why the fuck are you voting me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:04 am

Post by the worst »

Frankly in return I cannot bring myself to townread you and I feel like a lot of the hyperposters are circlespamming about whether or not they want to lynch you
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5595, the worst wrote:Frankly in return I cannot bring myself to townread you and I feel like a lot of the hyperposters are circlespamming about whether or not they want to lynch you
So Math spams garbage and rather than policy lynch the spamner or lynch the scum he's protecting, you lynch me?

Like it's not even anything I did. I was correct, got elected leader and some town forgot then catch 22s and gotchas.

Ask yourself if any town could actually win in that spot.

If you want to actually discourage hyperposters and have a voice, use yours.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:16 am

Post by the worst »

by...... voting Sando with you...... or........?

my policy lust isn't strong enough to like vanity park FA or MB or ND39
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Titus why did you say in your VCA that Sando voting you is possible scum busing?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5597, the worst wrote:by...... voting Sando with you...... or........?

my policy lust isn't strong enough to like vanity park FA or MB or ND39
Voting an actual scumread. Argue for an actual scumread.

Not just gee no human can keep up with the spam so...I'll just do whatever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”