Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5598, Sakura Hana wrote:Titus why did you say in your VCA that Sando voting you is possible scum busing?
That's a context error or typo. I never said that. Can you grab what you think reads like that?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:22 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4895, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4887, Sakura Hana wrote:How come no one's even asking me why i switched from Titus to Sando?
Why did you switch from Titus to Sando?
In post 5422, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5421, stungun0404 wrote:i do find that there seems to be an unnecessary amount of spec regarding the power abilities going on, and that i am having trouble interpreting the spec too. so that covers both replace-ins on that
Agreed. It detracts from what we should be doing - finding scum.
where are you finding scum exactly? like a vast majority of your recent iso is either townreads or power role spec.

like it’s legitimately concerning me that you aren’t scumreading ANYONE from my memory

you’ve said sando’s a probable mislynch, and you’ve dished out like five townreads, but tbh i could see you being scum here because you’re not actively taking stances on the scumminess of players from what i remember and in a very quick glance of your iso.

In post 5586, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5585, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2598, Ankamius wrote:
Sando
?

Titus
?
let’s not forget which of these 2 wagons was in ankamius’s sketchy section and which one in her possibly towny section.

she voted sando later to be fair, but i think it was a
knee-jerk
reaction to what frozen angel had brought into te thread about sando’s vote on numbers.

speaking of which, is there any reason you don’t have a vote down fa?

i’d bet there’s at least one scum that doesn’t have a vote down right now. if i had to guess, either drixx or toranaga.
Since when does Ank make “knee jerk” votes to anything? Have you ever played with her before?

You know damn well why FA hasn’t voted. She wanted to establish leader picks before a hammer. You trying to link her to Titus, when anyone claiming to have read this thread knows exactly why she hasn’t voted is just ugh.

I’m starting to wonder if Math wasn’t wrong afterall and if this really is a bus?
if you think about it it wouldn’t make any sense for me to make a bus on a scum member who has already been voted leader, given the leader dynamic in this game and the cruciality of it. on what planet would that ever benefit the faction if we were partners? only if fa was also scum would that be plausible.

you never gave me your stance on titus. you continually keep dodging my questions while changing your stance regarding me, and if anything that makes me want to reconsider you given that you are not voting right now. do you have any stance regarding anybody being scum? i do not remember you taking one, so i can’t take it that you are actively for scum.

i have played with ankamius only once—can’t talk about what game.

i consistently get worried when people don’t use their vote to pressure players, but it’s especially worrisome when they are consistent force in the thread discussing the game like yourself. regarding fa, i did not see that post, there was a range of pages that i opted to skip at the time right after i replaced in because the thread blew up like 23 pages while i was sleeping, which was ridiculous, and a lot of it seemed to be unnecessary pr spec, and also because i was focused on other parts of the thread.

that excuses her, as for you why aren’t you actively taking stances? you were also similarly hedgy in your response to my question, and i’m not sure my townread of you is still valid.

i’m gonna take a risk here and say that i could definitely see a titus-nancy drew pairing as scum
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:23 am

Post by stungun0404 »

does it concern anyone else that nancydrew doesn’t seem to be focused on scumhunting?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:24 am

Post by stungun0404 »

didn’t mean to quote 4895
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5602, stungun0404 wrote:i consistently get worried when people don’t use their vote to pressure players,
I find this hard to believe when you are completely ignoring the worst absolving himself when I flip town right in front of your face.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4376, Titus wrote:123456789 (4): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus
zMuffinMan (4): BBmolla, Katsuki, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39

Human Sequencer ZzMuffin Up Nancy Down

123456789 (6): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu

Titus (3): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Ankamius

Shiro (2): Toranaga, the worst
zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, Nancy Drew 39

Katsuki and Nos review for bussing

123456789 (7): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Ankamius

Titus (5): 123456789, Gamma Emerald,
Sando
, Frozen Angel, hebichan

Hebi down, Ank closes bus window or starts race

123456789 (8): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Nancy Drew 39, the worst

Titus (6): 123456789, Gamma Emerald,
Sando
, Frozen Angel, hebichan, Ankamius

Bus race not likely when Ank swaps wagons closer to EoD,
Sando possible bus
@Titus: I'm highlighting Sando in your VCA and what you said for easier finding.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5593, the worst wrote:
In post 5591, Titus wrote:Can we slow down the rate of posting for the hyperactives so I can get reads on less active slots?
for postgame you're my new best friend for asking this. ;(
What concerns me is why Stun is trying to get a maj before FA has even submitted her list. Is he trying to make it easier for scum to pull another fast one on us, like they did on D2?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5606, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4376, Titus wrote:123456789 (4): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus
zMuffinMan (4): BBmolla, Katsuki, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39

Human Sequencer ZzMuffin Up Nancy Down

123456789 (6): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu

Titus (3): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Ankamius

Katsuki and Nos review for bussing

123456789 (7): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Ankamius

Titus (5): 123456789, Gamma Emerald,
Sando
, Frozen Angel, hebichan

Hebi down, Ank closes bus window or starts race

123456789 (8): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Nancy Drew 39, the worst

Titus (6): 123456789, Gamma Emerald,
Sando
, Frozen Angel, hebichan, Ankamius

Bus race not likely when Ank swaps wagons closer to EoD,
Sando possible bus
@Titus: I'm highlighting Sando in your VCA and what you said for easier finding.
I was sleepy and the lynch VCA didn't copy paste. If I am understanding my notes correctly, Sando should be voting Numbers even after that wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5607, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5591, Titus wrote:Can we slow down the rate of posting for the hyperactives so I can get reads on less active slots?
What concerns me is why Stun is trying to get a maj before FA has even submitted her list. Is he trying to make it easier for scum to pull another fast one on us, like they did on D2?
look. you’re throwing out these concerns, but you’re not actively taking stances, which is sketchy

if you are town, you can play so much better than this...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Titus »

Be careful Nancy you might get called my partner for sensible posting and tomorrow whiteknighting me. But then again I am not allowed to be correct.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5609, stungun0404 wrote:
look. you’re throwing out these concerns, but you’re not actively taking stances, which is sketchy

There is a stance there. It's calked your play is scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:34 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5611, Titus wrote:

she calls it into question in order to bring attention to it, but does not say explicitly “stun is scummy”. this is hedging, and it’s super easy to do as scum.

does she have a history of playing like this as town?—as this could be an important for me to consider.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:35 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i can’t remember her ever saying “so and so” is scummy ever since i’ve replaced into this game. that concerns me
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I was voting shiro at day start cause I wanted to push that fog out of game and his posts from cerb were bizzare.

I unvoted when he proved it

I was really busy with work today and am busy with irl stuff for a while will catch up and work on my reads after that. I'm not voting because I haven't submited a list yet but I have cold feet on both sando and titus wagons for different reasons. need to do some stuff before taking a stance for today lynch
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:37 am

Post by stungun0404 »

@titus: in case i am wrong and you are town, can you give a full reads list?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:41 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5613, stungun0404 wrote:i can’t remember her ever saying “so and so” is scummy ever since i’ve replaced into this game. that concerns me
i mean, i was correctly just dayvigged by town in a recent scum game because i didn’t appear to be scumhunting. i feel the same way about nancy right now, she doesn’t appear to be scumhunting.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5612, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5611, Titus wrote:

she calls it into question in order to bring attention to it, but does not say explicitly “stun is scummy”. this is hedging, and it’s super easy to do as scum.

does she have a history of playing like this as town?—as this could be an important for me to consider.
It's using more words and detailing objections. Most MSers "hedge" like that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5615, stungun0404 wrote:@titus: in case i am wrong and you are town, can you give a full reads list?
I can give a reads list on the active posters but there's a huge chunk of gone stale reads atm due to lack of posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5614, Frozen Angel wrote:I have cold feet on both sando and titus wagons for different reasons.
I kinda get it in a way. I think Sando by votes is likely to flip due to the wagon swinging from him to a lurket and his disappearance. Yet, that screams why haven't scum hammerred me yet unless they want to force conversation on me and Sando suggesting more of the spammy players are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5618, Titus wrote:
In post 5615, stungun0404 wrote:@titus: in case i am wrong and you are town, can you give a full reads list?
I can give a reads list on the active posters but there's a huge chunk of gone stale reads atm due to lack of posting.
do what you can! :D
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I did not submit a list yet but I will do so tonight.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5614, Frozen Angel wrote:I was voting shiro at day start cause I wanted to push that fog out of game and his posts from cerb were bizzare.

I unvoted when he proved it

I was really busy with work today and am busy with irl stuff for a while will catch up and work on my reads after that. I'm not voting because I haven't submited a list yet but I have cold feet on both sando and titus wagons for different reasons. need to do some stuff before taking a stance for today lynch
Talk with me about the cold feet on both wagons please.

I am reevaluating atm. Would also love to hear what you think about Stun.

VOTE: Unvote
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

Creature - Where he go
Drixx - Gone, possibly waiting to hammer me
Frozen Angel - Near locktown
Gamma Emerald - Gone
hebichan - Someone I suspected, gone
Katsuki - Gone, possibly scum
Kokichi Oma - Lean lurker town, was lurking early drew attention to it, but he's still lurkinb
MathBlade - Shares an alignment with Sando
Nancy Drew 39 - Probably town
Nosferatu - Who?
Sakura Hana - Town by VCA
Sando - Most likely scum by VCA
Shiro - Cookues are awesome
stungun0404 - Sorting based on our interactions currently.
the worst - Coasting regardless of his alignment
Titus - ?
Toogeloo - Need to see scumhunting to see if he is wking
Toranaga - Gone
zMuffinMan - VCA clears but gone
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:57 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m fully willing to reconsider mathblade as not being scum, but i’d like to know someone’s thoughts on him being town

nancydrew, i’ve given you several chances for you to stick up for him and explain why he is town, and on each and every instance you’ve failed. the fact that you won’t explain why someone is town looks bad when you’re town-defending them

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”