stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5700 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:06 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5694, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5683, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5673, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5624, stungun0404 wrote:i’m fully willing to reconsider mathblade as not being scum, but i’d like to know someone’s thoughts on him being town

nancydrew, i’ve given you several chances for you to stick up for him and explain why he is town, and on each and every instance you’ve failed. the fact that you won’t explain why someone is town looks bad when you’re town-defending them
I have, you’re just choosing to ignore that. You’re the one who’s pushing him. YOU’’RE the one who needs to make that case not me.

I think Math is town because he hasn’t done anything that’s remotely against town’s interest. He has been trying to help solve the game. correctly sort people etc. I think either your push on him is either likely wrong or a probable mislynch. I’m willing to revisit this if you or anyone else actually comes up with a valid reason to scumread him but I have so far been unimpressed with your case on him.

And your scumreading me now reads really suspicious after I successfully debunked certain inconsistencies and fallacies of yours. If you were not wrong town here or possible scum, you’d be townreading me for that but you aren’t. Seriously, wtf’s up with that? Your push on me is almost as bad as your potential shading of FA for not voting when she had already made her reasons abundantly clear but for whatever reasoj, you chose to ignore this. Why, is what I’d really like to know?
i’m pretty sure you haven’t. i remember asking you multiple times, and don’t remember a direct response to either question, so one of us is wrong here.

i townread people based off the content they put out, and reevaluate if i feel there’s a lack thereof. i reevaluate any section of my reads, especially in large games because there’s so many players and it can be hard to track down which one’s are scum and which one’s aren’t, but ever since i’ve townread you i’ve come to doubt it more and more. i don’t understand why you feel the arguments you made are town-indicative.

my townread of fa has not weakened, especially after you pointed out

look, i’m not sold on you being scum, but you’re a player i’ve been meaning to reevaluate to check for any inconsistencies. last large player theme game i played in as town, i made the mistake of keeping my reads very consistent and in a multiball game i townread nearly half the scum throughout the game. suffice it to say, town lost. this was over 2 years ago, so i’ve made it a point to reevaluate townreads if something starts to feel... sketchy.
This isn’t multiball. Have you looked at any of my past games on here? That might be a start, if you’re sincere about sorting me correctly? Are you?
yes i am, i promise to dig up on you.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5701 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

VOTE: Katsuki
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5702 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5701, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: Katsuki
The light, it is reaching people.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #5703 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:28 am

Post by hebichan »

VOTE: Katsuki

If kat flips town, I will cry.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5704 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Time to lynch my ex-mason partner
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5705 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5696, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5687, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5659, stungun0404 wrote:@nancydrew, i wasn’t aware that we wanted to wait things out, but the open problem i have with such is it can allow scum to slither by because we are not pressuring them. it does not hurt at all for you to lay your vote down on a lesser wagon, EVEN if it’s me. waiting is an excuse for not having your vote down; we don’t need to quickhammer, but we also can’t use the powers thing as an excuse for not pressuring players we find scummy because that’s the only we can actively pursue revising our stances on players; it’s not like we have the virtue of a cop in this game, as it’s villains vs. heroes, so we have to sort people thru votes and reactions.

you have no excuse for not sorting people with your vote, even if it’s a vote with no one currently on the wagon. a wagon like that won’t get quickhammered quickly with ten votes needed, and you can unvote if need be
I very rarely rush my vote and I’m particularly pissed that you’re scumreading me for that, so no I won’t be manipulatived into voting until I’m ready to. Especially by you!

I will wait until FA posts her goddamned fucking list. Fucking scumread for that or not. I refuse to be pressured especially by someone I’m not sure I can trust in this game.
i’m not necessarily scumreading you, it’s just i could see your play coming from scum here. there’s no need to be pissed over that, it’s just that in later days scum will cling on to any excuse they can not to vote. does that mean you or fa are scum? not necessarily. but it’s pretty frequent that scum refuses to commit until they know whether it’s time to a). bus a partner or b). join a town mislynch or c). promote a different town mislynch in hopes of looking town for not being on the primary town mislynch wagon.

i like to see people take hard stances, and i’ve backed this up by my own play. i also like to see people pressure different players, because that’s how we can work together if we are both town towards scumhunting. not voting is not truly scumhunting, regardless of the context in which it is applied.

and plus, you even said we should be looking for scum. where do you think scum is? lurking? if so, that’s a good reason to place a vote on someone

but i’ll digress after these points because we could argue on this for hours and probably would take the same stances

i just prefer committing > non-committing because it looks as though one is actively trying to sort players
Have you ever either gotten wrongly scumread or mislynched for making a read or a vote you couldn’t explain properly? Well I have, so I learned not to do anything without having solid conviction first. I understand your argument fior voting and I did on both D1 and D2. I’m just having a more difficult time figuring out who to vote for today. If it comes down to it - I hope not though - I’ll probably just sheep my strongest townreads rather than risk putting FA in any jeopardy.

Hopefully, I get a sign soon. Sometimes that happens, when everything just you know just suddenly clicks.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5706 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5700, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5694, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5683, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5673, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5624, stungun0404 wrote:i’m fully willing to reconsider mathblade as not being scum, but i’d like to know someone’s thoughts on him being town

nancydrew, i’ve given you several chances for you to stick up for him and explain why he is town, and on each and every instance you’ve failed. the fact that you won’t explain why someone is town looks bad when you’re town-defending them
I have, you’re just choosing to ignore that. You’re the one who’s pushing him. YOU’’RE the one who needs to make that case not me.

I think Math is town because he hasn’t done anything that’s remotely against town’s interest. He has been trying to help solve the game. correctly sort people etc. I think either your push on him is either likely wrong or a probable mislynch. I’m willing to revisit this if you or anyone else actually comes up with a valid reason to scumread him but I have so far been unimpressed with your case on him.

And your scumreading me now reads really suspicious after I successfully debunked certain inconsistencies and fallacies of yours. If you were not wrong town here or possible scum, you’d be townreading me for that but you aren’t. Seriously, wtf’s up with that? Your push on me is almost as bad as your potential shading of FA for not voting when she had already made her reasons abundantly clear but for whatever reasoj, you chose to ignore this. Why, is what I’d really like to know?
i’m pretty sure you haven’t. i remember asking you multiple times, and don’t remember a direct response to either question, so one of us is wrong here.

i townread people based off the content they put out, and reevaluate if i feel there’s a lack thereof. i reevaluate any section of my reads, especially in large games because there’s so many players and it can be hard to track down which one’s are scum and which one’s aren’t, but ever since i’ve townread you i’ve come to doubt it more and more. i don’t understand why you feel the arguments you made are town-indicative.

my townread of fa has not weakened, especially after you pointed out

look, i’m not sold on you being scum, but you’re a player i’ve been meaning to reevaluate to check for any inconsistencies. last large player theme game i played in as town, i made the mistake of keeping my reads very consistent and in a multiball game i townread nearly half the scum throughout the game. suffice it to say, town lost. this was over 2 years ago, so i’ve made it a point to reevaluate townreads if something starts to feel... sketchy.
This isn’t multiball. Have you looked at any of my past games on here? That might be a start, if you’re sincere about sorting me correctly? Are you?
yes i am, i promise to dig up on you.
Good, I think that will explain a lot.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5707 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5704, Sakura Hana wrote:Time to lynch my ex-mason partner
I’m okay with this vote. I wasn’t suspicious of Katsuki initially but now that it’s almost the end of D3, it’s not looking good.

I don’t want us to hammer before FA posts her list though.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5708 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

:yawn:
In post 5707, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I’m okay with this vote. I wasn’t suspicious of Katsuki initially but now that it’s almost the end of D3, it’s not looking good.

P.edit if Ank says Titus lied, she’s next.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5709 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5708, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::yawn:
In post 5707, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

P.edit if Ank says Titus lied, she’s next.
Good thing we'll be verified I told the truth.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #5710 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 5703, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Katsuki

If kat flips town, I will cry.
Enjoy the tears.

The most renown aspect of my playstyle has always been my chronic lurking, everyone knows that. Aside from the fact I'm not obligated to play spamfest games before D6 (so in the case of this game, before it hits 500 pages), powerlurking for a few months at a time is what I excel at. I only have 8 years worth of history to back up the fact my play here is town. This is the first time people have tried to lynch me for it though which does amuse me.

If anything it's the spam posters who are town that should probably re-evaluate their playstyles. This game is horrifically unplayable.

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5711 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Shiro »

Oh so you do talk now huh?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5712 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

ok yes, nancydrew i just took a glance at your voting tendencies in minuet's trio, where you were town and i can confirm you did not lay a vote down at all on D2 (although notably it appears D2 was short),
you did not lay a vote down in the early-going of your replace-in (i think?) in varsoon's variety hours game as well. you also didn't on d2.

overall it seems this is very consistent with your townplay, so i guess that puts me back to townleaning regarding you.

however, any assessment i made of this here is only in knowing your townplay; i could not find a scum game of yours. do you have any scum games i can reference to so i can make a complete assessment after seeing your play from both angles?

also, yes i've been scumread for a bad vote before as town, so i can understand where you are coming from there.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5713 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5712, stungun0404 wrote:ok yes, nancydrew i just took a glance at your voting tendencies in minuet's trio, where you were town and i can confirm you did not lay a vote down at all on D2 (although notably it appears D2 was short),
you did not lay a vote down in the early-going of your replace-in (i think?) in varsoon's variety hours game as well. you also didn't on d2.

overall it seems this is very consistent with your townplay, so i guess that puts me back to townleaning regarding you.

however, any assessment i made of this here is only in knowing your townplay; i could not find a scum game of yours. do you have any scum games i can reference to so i can make a complete assessment after seeing your play from both angles?

also, yes i've been scumread for a bad vote before as town, so i can understand where you are coming from there.
I wish I could link you to a scum game of mine but I have yet to roll scum - I mean anywhere. You can ISO me on MU, if you don’t believe me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5714 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

hey I request a vc
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5715 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5622, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5614, Frozen Angel wrote:I was voting shiro at day start cause I wanted to push that fog out of game and his posts from cerb were bizzare.

I unvoted when he proved it

I was really busy with work today and am busy with irl stuff for a while will catch up and work on my reads after that. I'm not voting because I haven't submited a list yet but I have cold feet on both sando and titus wagons for different reasons. need to do some stuff before taking a stance for today lynch
Talk with me about the cold feet on both wagons please.

I am reevaluating atm. Would also love to hear what you think about Stun.

VOTE: Unvote
my cold feet on sando is because of the way he was evaluting shiro and doing nka. his progress felt genuine and it felt unbiased in first glance.

my cold feet on titus is because I'm not sure what should I think about titus in this game. she is really - weird. I mean looking at her she is not forcing anything through like her scum self neither she is trying to lead and sort moonlogics about stuff. she is just making no sense.

between sando and titus I really like titus more as a wagon tbh though I really really need to take some time off my work to actually reread both slots.

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5716 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

even though it’s not official, i can do a quick vc check!

as of last vc, it was
Sando (6): Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Toogeloo, Titus, Gamma Emerald
Titus (6): hebichan, Katsuki, stungun0404, MathBlade, Sakura Hana, the worst

Katsuki (1): Shiro
the worst (1): Sando

————————————
now, after mathblade unvoted, and hebichan and sakura hana both voted katsuki it’s

Titus (3): Katsuki, stungun0404, the worst
Katsuki (3): Shiro, hebichan, Sakura Hana

Not Voting (6): Drixx, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga, zMuffinMan, MathBlade

there have only been 3 vote changes since last vc, so this was pretty easy actually! :D
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5717 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5715, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5622, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5614, Frozen Angel wrote:I was voting shiro at day start cause I wanted to push that fog out of game and his posts from cerb were bizzare.

I unvoted when he proved it

I was really busy with work today and am busy with irl stuff for a while will catch up and work on my reads after that. I'm not voting because I haven't submited a list yet but I have cold feet on both sando and titus wagons for different reasons. need to do some stuff before taking a stance for today lynch
Talk with me about the cold feet on both wagons please.

I am reevaluating atm. Would also love to hear what you think about Stun.

VOTE: Unvote
my cold feet on sando is because of the way he was evaluting shiro and doing nka. his progress felt genuine and it felt unbiased in first glance.

my cold feet on titus is because I'm not sure what should I think about titus in this game. she is really - weird. I mean looking at her she is not forcing anything through like her scum self neither she is trying to lead and sort moonlogics about stuff. she is just making no sense.

between sando and titus I really like titus more as a wagon tbh though I really really need to take some time off my work to actually reread both slots.
I feel like Stun is in the same boat too
Like he just isn’t making sense while I read him.

Do you understand what he is saying?

And is there a particular reason you didn’t address the Stun part of my question?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5718 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

uh I missed that you asked about stun

well

I thought he is solving stuff. he is branching too much between ideas and is throwing questions asking people to take stances. I think I liked the posts of him I read and they didn't alarm me at all. I kinda liked his titus push too

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5719 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I really like sando's vote that is on the worst. the worst was scetchy as fuck back then.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5720 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5665, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5650, stungun0404 wrote:god, why are there so many sketchy players in this game?
So you are paranoid... (or if you are scum, just trying to keep your options open!)

Anyways...
I'll add Katsuki to my list of "I'd be willing to lynch today."
Official List: Sando, Drixx, Katsuki
eh

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5721 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5716, stungun0404 wrote:even though it’s not official, i can do a quick vc check!

as of last vc, it was
Titus (6): hebichan, Katsuki, stungun0404, MathBlade, Sakura Hana, the worst

Katsuki (1): Shiro

————————————
now, after mathblade unvoted, and hebichan and sakura hana both voted katsuki it’s

Titus (3): Katsuki, stungun0404, the worst
Katsuki (3): Shiro, hebichan, Sakura Hana

Not Voting (6): Drixx, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga, zMuffinMan, MathBlade

there have only been 3 vote changes since last vc, so this was pretty easy actually! :D
Honestly, the VC makes me just notice that the Sando lynch is still pretty firm, while the Titus lynch didn't have strong legs and is trying to make Katsuki the new counter-wagon.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5722 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:06 am

Post by stungun0404 »

problem is, sando lynch has a lot of lurkier players (as in producing less relative content not suggesting that they are necessarily lurking), so its consistency doesn’t reveal much to us.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5723 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

On that note, I'm getting slimy gut feelings from hebichan. I might need to investigate further since no one really talks about him.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5724 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

So toog half your iso is defending titus and derps just right after you replaced in. may I ask what did you do in order after you replaced in?

I mean:
1 - checked the last person in your slot
2 - checked the flips
etc ...

can you make a list?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”