Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5750 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like the song are SOMEWHAT topical so while they're obfuscating it shows she's aty least appraised of the situation, idk if scum take that extra time
plus beyond that post I do recall some other points where she's participated
and how do you conclude I was just defending Katsuki when it came after several other posts, that's extremely hard to do and makes me think you're lying about that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5751 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1049, Titus wrote:VOTE: Numbers

Still need to compare professed leadership votes to wagons but I am highly curious about this. Numbers has done a lot of attacking but very little townreading of slots.

Numbers flip would suggest Tog's alignment as well.
whose tog that you refer to here? toranaga?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5752 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

sakura voting a mason is :thinking:
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5753 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:15 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 3.14
Leader: Frozen Angel

Sando (6):
Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Toogeloo, Titus, Gamma Emerald

Katsuki (3):
Shiro, Sakura Hana, hebichan
Titus (3):
Katsuki, stungun0404, the worst

the worst (1):
Sando

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

MathBlade(0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Shiro (0):

stungun0404 (0):

the worst (0):

Toogeloo (0):

Toranaga (0):

zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (6):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, MathBlade, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga, zMuffinMan

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-02 21:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

**Healing Touch:
Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5754 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m looking at the numbers wagon here
In post 1050, Ankamius wrote:Titus, you're not looking very town
i want to note so we remember that this was ank’s initial reaction to the first time that titus voted numbers with original reason titus formulated (titus voted numbers earlier, but only to follow up on a promise of sheeping whoever brassherald votes).

and i will also note this to be as impartial as possible
In post 1053, Ankamius wrote:Can you look town in the meantime so I can solve the game
which implies she kinda thinks titus might be town and wants her to look more town, idk.

umm, lol. now that i see it; the hangman post by numbers/123456789 in would be filled in perfectly with titus is scum, lmao. idk what to make of that, or if it means anything that i just made a connection there; sando is scum would logically fit there too, but numbers was more concerned about titus at this point.

scum reads from numbers in : nancy, human, cerb, titus and ankamius. if there happens to be one scum in there, i think it’s most likely human sequencer’s slot —> creature or even likelier —> titus. ankamius and cerb are proven to be town, obv. nancy drew is very likely to be town imo now that i’ve seen her voting tendencies as town.

the feeling that i have with titus that i can’t get away from as that i feel like she’s not genuine in her pushes, which is definitely subjective reasoning, but it comes off as scummy to me.

In post 1049, Titus wrote:VOTE: Numbers

Still need to compare professed leadership votes to wagons but I am highly curious about this. Numbers has done a lot of attacking but very little townreading of slots.

Numbers flip would suggest Tog's alignment as well.
this reads like it could be a wagon starter on a partner, i don’t think that should be against debate. it’s not really bussing hard, but i struggle to see how she as town voted sando yesterday for tunneling on drixx — who similarly does not seem to townread slots. this logic thus reads to me as though it could be simply a one-time argument to use against a partner, seeing the inconsstency of its application. i mean, drixx hasn’t given a single relevant townread. why isn’t titus on drixx about this? maybe it’s only relevant if that’s the playstyle of drixx, idk, but it just seems kinda weird to me if that’s not. would also depend on if titus has played with drixx before

: why does numbers call into question zmuffinman’s stance on sando being town here if sando is a partner of numbers? doesn’t make sense, and by occam’s razor here, sando is unlikely to be a partner of numbers. calling into question a townread on a partner of mine is something i at least know i would never do for scum, so i’m assuming of course most other players wouldn’t. there’s no need to bring attention to them like that.

still analyzing...
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5755 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5732, Frozen Angel wrote:why would you vote for someone for leader because of such reasons when you had a readlist sorted?
In post 5734, stungun0404 wrote:scum distancing and avoiding the lynchwagon is something just about everyone would be up to do if they were scum, so that’s not the soundest of reason there imo. you have to dig deeper if you are town
I voted for a leader literally within 20 minutes of getting my role pm. Sue me...
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5756 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:45 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Creature has been prodded.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5757 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:57 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1099, 123456789 wrote:
The same could be said for your slot.

Random could also be scum by virtue of having done like nothing this game; I can’t remember a single post from them. Same for Mylo who also has a scum meta of keeping quiet.
hmm. don’t know if scum would bring attention to their partner here.

random slot = mathblade now, which i didn’t know until earlier today, and randomidget has a tendency of getting replaced for in town games from my experience, so that probably means mathblade is town
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5758 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Sando »

In post 5608, Titus wrote:I was sleepy and the lynch VCA didn't copy paste. If I am understanding my notes correctly, Sando should be voting Numbers even after that wagon.
Nope, I hammered ffs, that was part of the push on me D2, how do you miss that? FA's point that the hammer was "eww" is fair and reasonable, but your "the data shows" is utter bullshit.
In post 5619, Titus wrote:I think Sando by votes is likely to flip due to the wagon swinging from him to a lurket and his disappearance.
That's not how D2 went down. The wagon was on Mylo and others for most of the day and switched TO me incredibly late. I went overseas about 36 hours before day end, which I posted about btw, and everything happened after that. I was never the predominant wagon afaik.

You're basing your entire case on me off incorrect assumptions, apparently this is what you're known for?
In post 4620, Titus wrote:My focus today would be on Sando,
the worst
, bb slit and Math.
In post 5623, Titus wrote:the worst - Coasting regardless of his alignment
Mmmhmmm, good effort with the focus on duckling there.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5759 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

early theory spewing; either titus is scum or numbers literally bussed/scumread/did anything to point out the scumminess of any his partners.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5760 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

*did nothing to point out the scumminess of
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5761 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5738, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5557, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5556, Sando wrote:
In post 5554, stungun0404 wrote:uses vca to uphold weak scumread/earlier vote of sando, albeit still with very little support. doesn’t explain *why this is a possible bus —> which would be pivotal towards upholding such a stance.
I wanna know why Titus seems to be saying that me voting Titus is a possible bus...
LMAO super fail xD
I didnt even realize that.
pointout where titus says that pls
Here:
In post 4376, Titus wrote:123456789 (8): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Nancy Drew 39, the worst

Titus
(6): 123456789, Gamma Emerald,
Sando
, Frozen Angel, hebichan, Ankamius

Bus race not likely when Ank swaps wagons closer to EoD,
Sando possible bus
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5762 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5757, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1099, 123456789 wrote:
The same could be said for your slot.

Random could also be scum by virtue of having done like nothing this game; I can’t remember a single post from them. Same for Mylo who also has a scum meta of keeping quiet.
hmm. don’t know if scum would bring attention to their partner here.

random slot = mathblade now, which i didn’t know until earlier today, and randomidget has a tendency of getting replaced for in town games from my experience, so that probably means mathblade is town
This is blatantly false.

Don’t get me wrong I love the fact you fixed your read but I almost never replace out of games.

Are you thinking I am an alt or something?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5763 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I replace INTO a lot of games but I am hardly ever replaced. I view replacing out as a never ever do.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5764 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m talking about randomidget’s replace out, not your replace-in
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5765 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh I just read that again derp

You mean random being replaced not me. I misplaced a comma sorry
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5766 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

it happens. all is good :D
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5767 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5766, stungun0404 wrote:it happens. all is good :D
I dunno about that.

I am still trying to piece together a lot of d3 and I keep feeling like mush from a majority of people’s arguments. I feel like everyone is playing in a language I can read but not comprehend.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5768 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1100, 123456789 wrote:
In post 1055, Titus wrote:
In post 1053, Ankamius wrote:Can you look town in the meantime so I can solve the game
You know I lack that gene. So I am not going to Peacock. Talk to me about Numbers. Do you see that he has little follow through like I do?
If you are doing the same thing as me, why are you scumreading me for it?
hmm, actually this part reads a bit... offputting if they are scum together, i have to admit.

In post 1101, 123456789 wrote:
In post 1063, Katsuki wrote:[]WhvONZPCtqE[/]

UNVOTE, VOTE: IRCHER
Are you following the bandwagon, or do you have a legit scumread on me?
but then he does it to katsuki too, so i guess that revokes anything i got from that titus/numbers interaction there because i feel like one of katsuki or titus pretty much has to be scum here.

: icky by association? i think that’s plausible. numbers correlates ankamius scumread with the worst.
In post 1120, Sando wrote:
In post 1034, zMuffinMan wrote:the most impressive thing about this game is that sando has 39 posts, not a shred of scum hunting in
any
of them and i still think he seems town

kudos, sir
It's a gift.

My D1 scumreads typically suck balls. My TRs tend to be better.

My TRs are FA, duckling, Sakura
wait, sando. what made you townread the worst at this point? and what’s made him look scummier since your townread of him?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5769 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5767, MathBlade wrote:
I dunno about that.

I am still trying to piece together a lot of d3 and I keep feeling like mush from a majority of people’s arguments. I feel like everyone is playing in a language I can read but not comprehend.
as in it’s kinda difficult to weed out who here is scum? to an extent, i’d say i agree, but i personally feel i have the most confidence in titus being scum

—————————————-

In post 1174, Ankamius wrote:
In post 232, Titus wrote:
In post 228, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 227, Frozen Angel wrote:so it's about if scum thinks I'm stupid, frameable or they just couldn't coordinate this.
or that they didn't want to do it
Yeah not much to do on that. There's two optimal approaches in my mind

1) Random but secret the PRs or 2) Announce them.

Random neutralizes the threat to PRs and reduces buddying for power but makes blocking harder.

Announcing means buddying up the yin yang and harder to mske reads but easier to block with.
Titus did you seriously suggest randomizing PR targets
ankamius suspicion supports where my scumread of titus started! i absoutely find it to be a scummy suggestion, and i take that stance even if titus is town
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5770 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1175, Ankamius wrote:
In post 243, Titus wrote:
In post 238, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 227, Frozen Angel wrote:so it's about if scum thinks I'm stupid, frameable or they just couldn't coordinate this.

Random neutralizes the threat to PRs and reduces buddying for power but makes blocking harder.

Announcing means buddying up the yin yang and harder to mske reads but easier to block with.
what do you mean secret the prs? you mean my team? I'm not gonna announce who I'm gonna choose today. tomorrow I will out all players though

I don't get the last sentence and how is this related to my post though
Well if you pick and keep secret, the odds of picking one scum by chance are pretty high. If you're town, you could get blamed for it given scum think you are buddiable. If you're scum secret plus pick allows you to place buddies as PRs.

If we do secret, it should be random to completely reduce the value of scum buddying you for power.
VOTE: Titus
the post right after the above one was where ank voting titus. it seems like a brainwashing attempt to me where titus was trying to allow scum to make their way into the pr zone.
In post 1176, Ankamius wrote:
In post 271, Cerberus v666 wrote:I'm pretty sure purely random out of 5/22 is almost guaranteed to wind up with a scum. Purely random with a smaller number of people selected *might* be optimal, but really, I think that's a silly line to take.
THANK YOU

Titus + Nancy are scummy as fuck for pushing that randomize-PRs suggestion and justification.

I really want to flip Titus now; at the very least, FA would be heavily spewed as town from it if she flips scum since that is absolutely not a SvS interaction.
absolutely agree with titus being scummy af for that; making sure to remember that nancy also did that even though i think she’s more likely to be town of the two.

In post 1177, Ankamius wrote:
In post 279, Titus wrote:
In post 272, Frozen Angel wrote:Even with a smaller number a biased opinion is nearly always equal or better to a random pick.
This is true only if information present. D1 has no valid info. Only egos. D1 selections are nothing more than who is effective at buddying.
Titus isn't this incompetent.

She's scum.
i’ve played one other game with titus on my alt, and i happen to agree with this. in fact, i remember she was nk’d because of her competence as town on n1 in a 24-player game.

In post 1185, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1183, Titus wrote:I should stick to MU. There my intelligence is respected even if disagreed. I don't get voted for mechanics disagreements and trying to sort from my theory.
You're literally suggesting a plan that:

1. Is likely to have at least one scum being picked for a superpower regardless just via statistics
2. Makes it so FA is not accountable for her picks
3. Makes it so FA can "happen" to have the picks land on scum if she's scum and claim they were random
4. Basically removes any readability from the mechanic, which is the biggest protown way to use it right now

This is a heavily proscum move and I see you in a better light than to assume you would suggest this as town, so you're scum.
a bevy of damn good points here...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5771 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5769, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5767, MathBlade wrote:
I dunno about that.

as in it’s kinda difficult to weed out who here is scum? to an extent, i’d say i agree, but i personally feel i have the most confidence in titus being scum

—————————————-

In post 1174, Ankamius wrote:

Titus did you seriously suggest randomizing PR targets
ankamius suspicion supports where my scumread of titus started! i absoutely find it to be a scummy suggestion, and i take that stance even if titus is town
As in I don’t understand a majority of the arguments anyone is making. The consequence is I am having trouble weeding out who is scum because if everyone making illogical arguments was scum there would be like just me and the people posting absolutely nothing as the only town. (This is a bit of hyperbole but not much)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5772 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5768, stungun0404 wrote:wait, sando. what made you townread the worst at this point? and what’s made him look scummier since your townread of him?
I know the worst fairly well, and was confident in reading him. I was also very aware of his game commitment issues at that point (I think I called someone out for it really early game even) and was giving him a pass on inaction. He plays very similarly to me, we both get very engaged with the game and riff off other people, I was personally seriously struggling with that D1, and most of D2 tbh, outside of a few names I'd have struggled to read most of the playerbase. I think this was due to the large player count throwing me off (apparently my read of number of kills is off because of that as well), and not knowing anyone really in the player base.

You can see the engagement happening in my play, you can't see the engagement happening in ducklings. My read-lists are getting longer and more in-depth and I'm more active with p.much everyone. Duckling isn't, he's being surly and a bit whiny with me, which is very out of character for him, and generally not being engaged.

D1 I was giving him a pass for things others were accusing him of, and I was confident of being able to read him later game, hence the TR.

I also just flat out refuse to lynch duckling D1 pretty much every game anyway, including the first game I played with him.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5773 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5772, Sando wrote:I think I called someone out for it really early game even
Wait, I think I actually called out duckling for being shitty at someone accusing him of it. Same outcome though, I was very aware of just how many games he was in/modding.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5774 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3823, Sakura Hana wrote:Also would be nice if we didnt scramble so close to EoD. When my internet went down i almost had a heart attack.
Like Sakura and Drixx are the only townreads I feel relatively confident in st this point. And it’s for something not read related. I felt the same way when I had to disappear close to EoD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”