stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5825 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

everything makes sense with titus being scum, istg. for some reason, it just makes so much sense
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5826 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5818, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5813, zMuffinMan wrote:who did titus pick in her team?

ive
been paying attention so of course i know the answer already... ... ... but im testing whether any of
you
been paying attention... ... ...
I’ve quoted who she said she picked but the confirmation would be nice. Plus I kinda wanna talk with Ank and get her feel on things.
There is only one way to guarantee that but that’s up to Shiro. He has to disassociate himself from Titus. I can’t see anyone voting him as long as he insists on picking her. *sigh*
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5827 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Titus

Yeah it does let’s start here.

Then I think we do Shiro + 1 person FA picks as potential leader choices.

Lynch Titus. This stops the whole Shiro picks Titus problem and then assuming Titus is scum Cerb was likely killed because he townread Titus and people generally listen to Cerb when dead. I think she was trying to purchase credibility with that shot.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5828 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

what about shiro and sakura hana? i’d be cool with that

fa would you be alright with sakura? or do you have a better suggestion?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5829 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5823, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5820, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5816, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5813, zMuffinMan wrote:who did titus pick in her team?

ive
been paying attention so of course i know the answer already... ... ... but im testing whether any of
you
been paying attention... ... ...
In post 5812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::eek:
In post 5800, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5795, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5774, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3823, Sakura Hana wrote:Also would be nice if we didnt scramble so close to EoD. When my internet went down i almost had a heart attack.
Like Sakura and Drixx are the only townreads I feel relatively confident in st this point. And it’s for something not read related. I felt the same way when I had to disappear close to EoD.
Change Drixx to FA and I agree with you. I also think Shiro’s probably town as well.
I think FA is probably town but I would bet the game on Drixx town. I don’t have the same level in FA.
I don’t share your confidence. If Shiro xnayed Titus superhero pick, I’d be fine with him as a backup to Sakura because I think it’s really useful for town to have an SM in this game but I don’t see why Shiro would insist on picking her, when he knows how important his survival is for town. That’s my problem with it. Shiro is probably town but his Titus pick is obviously really bad for us.
Uhmmmm I am a bit lost here? Like what? Can you explain this in more detail? Why is Shiro NOT making Titus a leader pick bad for town? I think I need a bit more explanation. I am hella confused
What? I’m clearly saying the exact opposite of that. It is bad, which is why I can’t vote for him but if he promised to deepsix Titus, I’d reconsider.
Omg :/

I swear I can’t fucking read :/

It’s okay, it happens to the best of us.;)
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5830 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what about cupcake and kokichi?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5831 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5830, zMuffinMan wrote:what about cupcake and kokichi?
they are both worrisome imo, but not currently titus-level worrisome for me. titus >>> both
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5832 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5830, zMuffinMan wrote:what about cupcake and kokichi?
Uhm no.

1) Cupcake I don’t even think is playing/paying attention and doesn’t contribute to anything
2) Kokichi is an unknown

If I am right and D2 is all town along with d1 I want it to be a clustered group of deny scum everything.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5833 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Shiro if he talks with Ank can confirm whether I am on the right track with my theory. I don’t want scum killing Shiro.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5834 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This is assuming Shiro is town but I know Ank well enough and know what I would ask to prove she is actually talking Shiro.

But I took Precog fuck...
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5835 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5822, MathBlade wrote:If Stun fun is right on his reads then scum!Titus intentionally gave all the PRs to town.

That would make a lot of sense with how no one seems to be fucked with.

It also makes sense that Ank was killed over FA if they expected something.

I am thinking a majority of scum aren’t in the townreads. That means scum are probably in the inactive posters.

They made Titus leader in order for her to try to salvage it.
Decent chance of this.

In terms of the medium-ing clearances. Scum FA requires Shiro and Drixx being scum and probably both of those tricking Cerb...ie this is incredibly unlikely. Scum Titus could be with scumShiro and they've used the stuff with Cerb today to create the setup for a believable fake-link with Ank tonight, or Scum!Titus knew they had 2 nights to kill all the mediums so we can never confirm with Ank tomorrow.

Is there anyone like Drixx is for Cerb that can confirm Ank tomorrow? Probably just say "yes" if there is and not help scum with their kills.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5836 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5835, Sando wrote:
In post 5822, MathBlade wrote:If Stun fun is right on his reads then scum!Titus intentionally gave all the PRs to town.

That would make a lot of sense with how no one seems to be fucked with.

It also makes sense that Ank was killed over FA if they expected something.

I am thinking a majority of scum aren’t in the townreads. That means scum are probably in the inactive posters.

They made Titus leader in order for her to try to salvage it.
Decent chance of this.

In terms of the medium-ing clearances. Scum FA requires Shiro and Drixx being scum and probably both of those tricking Cerb...ie this is incredibly unlikely. Scum Titus could be with scumShiro and they've used the stuff with Cerb today to create the setup for a believable fake-link with Ank tonight, or Scum!Titus knew they had 2 nights to kill all the mediums so we can never confirm with Ank tomorrow.

Is there anyone like Drixx is for Cerb that can confirm Ank tomorrow? Probably just say "yes" if there is and not help scum with their kills.
Why does scum FA require Shiro + Drixx?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5837 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i can ask ankamius questions but i wouldnt know the answer to any of them
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5838 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i think there’s definitely a high concentration of scum in the more inactive posters in the thread.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5839 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5828, stungun0404 wrote:what about shiro and sakura hana? i’d be cool with that

I am cool with that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5840 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5837, zMuffinMan wrote:i can ask ankamius questions but i wouldnt know the answer to any of them
Yeah I know the question to ask but if I post it if I die then no one can verify it right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5841 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5838, stungun0404 wrote:i think there’s definitely a high concentration of scum in the more inactive posters in the thread.
probably titus + 3 more inactive posters
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5842 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5824, MathBlade wrote:I want to make sure Shiro sticks around so we can talk with Ank to see if she got a power.

If she didn’t then we have a confirmed scum outside of the people on D2. If she did then it’s still more likely than not scum are outside power recipients but I really want the confirmation.
In post 5827, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Titus

Yeah it does let’s start here.

Then I think we do Shiro + 1 person FA picks as potential leader choices.

Lynch Titus. This stops the whole Shiro picks Titus problem and then assuming Titus is scum Cerb was likely killed because he townread Titus and people generally listen to Cerb when dead. I think she was trying to purchase credibility with that shot.
So what you’re suggesting is that we lynch Titus and vote Shiro for leader, if I’m correctly understanding you correctly?

Because we have to ensure his safety tonight but guarantee he won’t pick Titus?

I would rather Shiro just come to his senses and we resolve Titus D4 but ih Shiro refuses to budge on Titus pick, our hands are tied I think.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5843 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i dont like the fact that nancy would disregard muffins because someone said they might be stale

i cant think of a single town reason someone would do that
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5844 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lynching Titus now kinda makes sure the scum are inactive. It explains the Sando push it explains everything.

If Titus flips red as I think she will I am lurker hunting.

Resolving Titus D4 I mean if she flips green then there’s a lot more to worry about mainly scum in the townreads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5845 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So I don’t see a good reason to wait til D4?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5846 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

if titus flips town, it will literally be game-changing for us, as it will make us reassess absolutely everything. so, we have to see this flip before it comes an issue imo.

in terms of game information, we can’t get a better lynch right now than titus,
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5847 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5836, MathBlade wrote:Why does scum FA require Shiro + Drixx?
Well the assumption is scum!FA didn't give Cerb powers, medium!Shiro can confirm this and out FA, so Shiro kinda has to be scum to FAs scum to go along with that plan. Cerb could still have confirmed he didn't get the power, or refused to answer the questions put to him and/or lied to out Shiro, so FA+Shiro can't get away with it unless Drixx is also scum imo.

That all assumes scum!FA didn't give powers to Cerb and hid one somewhere. Of course, scum!FA could have just given Cerb powers and killed him. In that case you're just regular scumhunting FA and there is no mechanical pros/cons for that that I can see. That's fine, just doesn't convince me.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5848 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5847, Sando wrote:
In post 5836, MathBlade wrote:Why does scum FA require Shiro + Drixx?
Well the assumption is scum!FA didn't give Cerb powers, medium!Shiro can confirm this and out FA, so Shiro kinda has to be scum to FAs scum to go along with that plan. Cerb could still have confirmed he didn't get the power, or refused to answer the questions put to him and/or lied to out Shiro, so FA+Shiro can't get away with it unless Drixx is also scum imo.

That all assumes scum!FA didn't give powers to Cerb and hid one somewhere. Of course, scum!FA could have just given Cerb powers and killed him. In that case you're just regular scumhunting FA and there is no mechanical pros/cons for that that I can see. That's fine, just doesn't convince me.
Basically what I'm saying that in the gambit of "Leader doesn't give powers to someone they claimed and kills them instead", FA can only have done that with Shiro+Drixx team imo, Titus can do it with any other scum in the team I think.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5849 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5828, stungun0404 wrote:what about shiro and sakura hana? i’d be cool with that

As Sando has pointed out, Shiro is dead man walking unless we save him but we can’t risk him picking Titus. So, I say that unless Shiro agrees to remove Titus from her superhero list, the best thing for town would be to vote him for leader and lynch Titus. However, if he is willing to eliminate Titus from his superhero pool, then we can wait to resolve Titus D4 but he has so far been frustratingly stubborn in clinging to his bad Titus read, so I don’t see what choice we really have.

We have to ensure Shiro’s safety in the game but we absolutely cannot risk him picking Titus.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”