Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5900 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5898, Titus wrote:
In post 5894, Sando wrote:
In post 5887, Titus wrote:You mean the constant diversions and vanishing when he's the topic of conversation but hyperposting making the thread unreadable when I am?
Wat? Vanishing? When?!
Beetlejuice.
Point to any diversions or vanishing...have fun with that scum.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5901 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

if we keep titus alive based off shiro plus ank, then we should similarly keep sando alive based off ankamius’s late vote on sando until we hear more from ankamius, right?

which means katsuki might be a decent lynch after all
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5902 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5896, Titus wrote:@Stun, you gave that as a detailed readwall when Creature looks like Creature is his reads? FA locktown is obvious. 90% of that readwall is filler.

There's also deprication, demotivation and lack of sorting. Koichi is anti-town and stupid but town because he is? That is superficial at best.
the problem i have here is your readslist came off a lot less concrete and similarly displayed a lack of sorting. do you understand what i saw when looking at your readslist, or do i need to show you?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5903 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i don’t think sando’s showed a lack of sorting, fwiw. but i’m just talking about my impression of the one titus gave out, to show the logic applied there doesn’t make sense to me
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5904 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5901, stungun0404 wrote:if we keep titus alive based off shiro plus ank, then we should similarly keep sando alive based off ankamius’s late vote on sando until we hear more from ankamius, right?

Scum are likely just delaying game at this point until I become like Mylo was yesterday, the only viable lynch.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5905 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

kokichi and creature happen to be frustrating reads for all, but gun to your head, @sando where are you placing them? town or scum?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5906 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5905, stungun0404 wrote:kokichi and creature happen to be frustrating reads for all, but gun to your head, @sando where are you placing them? town or scum?
Creature as town. Kokichi...urgh...seriously gun to my head, Town, but I'm not happy about it.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5907 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5905, stungun0404 wrote:kokichi and creature happen to be frustrating reads for all, but gun to your head, @sando where are you placing them? town or scum?
Scum creature doesn't survive to end-game with this player list, just don't give him powers and you'll be fine reading him.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5908 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5902, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5896, Titus wrote:@Stun, you gave that as a detailed readwall when Creature looks like Creature is his reads? FA locktown is obvious. 90% of that readwall is filler.

There's also deprication, demotivation and lack of sorting. Koichi is anti-town and stupid but town because he is? That is superficial at best.
the problem i have here is your readslist came off a lot less concrete and similarly displayed a lack of sorting. do you understand what i saw when looking at your readslist, or do i need to show you?
I don't pretend my reads list is deep or shattering. Kinda hard to read players by motivation when people keep fearmongering me constantly. I have burned almost everyone here as scum. If the only conversation is Titus is great at scum, then I can't read people based on their processes at all. I read people by motivation and Titus is great at scum omg is easy for both alignments.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5909 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5904, Sando wrote:
In post 5901, stungun0404 wrote:if we keep titus alive based off shiro plus ank, then we should similarly keep sando alive based off ankamius’s late vote on sando until we hear more from ankamius, right?

Scum are likely just delaying game at this point until I become like Mylo was yesterday, the only viable lynch.
Would you lynch Katsuki then? While I don't trust you, I wanna see what happens if we both jump and trust Ank to verify us tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5910 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5889, Titus wrote:As for fear mongering, the whole we'd elect Shiro but the sky falls if I get a power?
Let's look at this objectively.

1) I lynched scum D1 with an unpopular theory that scum voted for FA.
2) I was the counterwagon to scum.
3) With my power I elected a group that was selected by and with town.
4) I picked a verifiable power.
5) I haven't oversold, lied or cheated.

The argument against me is merely that I'm good at scum and it pisses me off.

Simple requests to keep posts down are viewed as toxic. I have gotten instant opposition to every theory I propose because it is me saying it.

Can we drop the nonsense and just treat me like any other slot?
Do you not understand how important it is to town to ensure the safety of a player who can link to the dead? And no, we can’t do that because I don’t believe you really gave Ank a power and we cannot risk him picking you. The only way I’m not voting you is if Shiro guarantees he won’t pick you. Why? Because no one will vote him for leader unless he commits to not picking you and that puts him in danger of being NKed. Hopefully town PRs can maybe keep him safe tonight and/or scum kills elsewhere but the point is, we have to submit D4 leader picks
before
your slot can be resolved. I’m willing to wait,
so long as Shiro agrees not to pick you
. I’m not willing to risk SM’s safety over yours.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5911 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

to be fair, i’m not scumreading off the strength of your scumplay, but rather the strength of your townplay and that i think that this game hasn’t resembled it fairly.

if you had to liken this game to another one you’ve played, titus, what game would it be? or are there any that are similar as far as your play goes if you are town? i might metaread that game in depth and see if i can derive anything.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5912 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

If Ank can explain his Sando vote, this is the correct course. It will help sort him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5913 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5910, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5889, Titus wrote:As for fear mongering, the whole we'd elect Shiro but the sky falls if I get a power?

Simple requests to keep posts down are viewed as toxic. I have gotten instant opposition to every theory I propose because it is me saying it.

Do you not understand how important it is to town to ensure the safety of a player who can link to the dead? And no, we can’t do that because I don’t believe you really gave Ank a power and we cannot risk him picking you. The only way I’m not voting you is if Shiro guarantees he won’t pick you. Why? Because no one will vote him for leader unless he commits to not picking you and that puts him in danger of being NKed. Hopefully town PRs can maybe keep him safe tonight and/or scum kills elsewhere but the point is, we have to submit D4 leader picks
before
I already revoked wanting a power. He would agree to not jeopardize his TR and protect himself. Can you stop beating a dead horse?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5914 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5897, Titus wrote:
In post 5895, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5883, Titus wrote:Can we stop with the sky is falling if I have a power? Shiro can verify tomorrow that I gave Ank a power. Plus, we can just not elect Shiro if the concern is we don't want me to have another power.

Can we stop fearmongering me and get back to scumhunting?
No, Shiro is are only hope of talking to the dead. We absolutely have to keep him safe. Shiro has to commit to not choosing you. We are not risking Shiro’s life over yours.
No shit. Shiro proves I am legit with giving Ank a power anyway.
That's why I revoked wanting a power.

So can we get on with mafia.
It’s not up to YOU, it’s up to SHIRO.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5915 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5911, stungun0404 wrote:to be fair, i’m not scumreading off the strength of your scumplay, but rather the strength of your townplay and that i think that this game hasn’t resembled it fairly.

if you had to liken this game to another one you’ve played, titus, what game would it be? or are there any that are similar as far as your play goes if you are town? i might metaread that game in depth and see if i can derive anything.
Space Dandy comes to mind. There I mechanically broke the game but Drixx got me lynched anyway.

My best work is Suikoden but scum slipped post 11.

Ftr, I hate meta. But you did ask.

You could also argue Steven Universe.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5916 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i want to lynch brian skies for putting this fucking mechanic in the game

would anyone support that lynch? i know it's late in the day but i believe it can happen
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5917 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5913, Titus wrote:
In post 5910, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

before
I already revoked wanting a power. He would agree to not jeopardize his TR and protect himself. Can you stop beating a dead horse?
I want Shiro to agree to that. You do not speak for him!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5918 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5909, Titus wrote:Would you lynch Katsuki then? While I don't trust you, I wanna see what happens if we both jump and trust Ank to verify us tomorrow.
Fuuuuuuuck no Ank doesn't clear you OR me. I'm not just lynching a second troll-lurker as a counter-wagon to me, we're currently seeing what that ensures for tomorrow.

Don't trust me? Go answer my question about how I've vanished or created diversions then.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5919 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5914, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5897, Titus wrote:
In post 5895, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5883, Titus wrote:Can we stop with the sky is falling if I have a power? Shiro can verify tomorrow that I gave Ank a power. Plus, we can just not elect Shiro if the concern is we don't want me to have another power.

Can we stop fearmongering me and get back to scumhunting?
No, Shiro is are only hope of talking to the dead. We absolutely have to keep him safe. Shiro has to commit to not choosing you. We are not risking Shiro’s life over yours.
No shit. Shiro proves I am legit with giving Ank a power anyway.
That's why I revoked wanting a power.

So can we get on with mafia.
It’s not up to YOU, it’s up to SHIRO.
Do you think Shiro would jeopardize a townread bywanting to give them a power they do not want over the desire of town, when said townread could be verified by just by holding off? Plus he knows I am better later. Just what do you think of Shiro?

Is this a strawman to protect Katsuki? What is your read there?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5920 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5918, Sando wrote:
In post 5909, Titus wrote:Would you lynch Katsuki then? While I don't trust you, I wanna see what happens if we both jump and trust Ank to verify us tomorrow.
Fuuuuuuuck no Ank doesn't clear you OR me. I'm not just lynching a second troll-lurker as a counter-wagon to me, we're currently seeing what that ensures for tomorrow.

Don't trust me? Go answer my question about how I've vanished or created diversions then.
I'd quote vanishing but the whole point is there are no posts to do that with.

The whole Shiro cannot give Titus a power is a diversion.

Second, Ank would verify I gave him a power. Are you scared of what Ank says?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5921 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5916, zMuffinMan wrote:i want to lynch brian skies for putting this fucking mechanic in the game

would anyone support that lynch? i know it's late in the day but i believe it can happen
I agree with Sakura that he should have chosen treestump over petrification. That is unforgivable. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5922 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5916, zMuffinMan wrote:i want to lynch brian skies for putting this fucking mechanic in the game

+1 I hate games that turn into popularity contests. It prevents blunt honesty and encourages spam.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5923 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

World is ending we agree on something lol
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5924 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5922, Titus wrote:

+1 I hate games that turn into popularity contests. It prevents blunt honesty and encourages spam.
Lol all of Mafia is a popularity contest. Like what?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”