Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6050 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 6045, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6042, Shiro wrote:It was me but I didn't consider myself scum in me. My plan was all along to win with the humans and I was appealing because I need their support over the asari in the kingmaker I was making.
Except Krogan and Salarians couldn’t win with humans lol

Pretty much it wasn’t Mafia FA
Wait who I was trying to win with then, it wasn't the asari those or was it? I remember being really anti asari.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6051 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 6044, Frozen Angel wrote:I don't trust you. I don't think having a chat with cerb confirms you town even in slightest or is telling anything about you alignment.

I dislike the way you tried to wifom. those posts feel sketchy af to me like you don't even beleive what you're saying. if it was a true wifom why didn't you claim it directly that you might do a bp in first post? it felt like you're easing into it so people in thread can follow that thought process as if you were faking it
Because the earlier u reveal it the more time scum have to think about it. 8 assure you this has been my plan all along.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6052 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 6048, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6036, the worst wrote:I'm in pain sorry if my fuse is short :(

my days been good otherwise though! how's yours going zmuff?
*HUGS*
<3

townblocing zMuff and ND39 rn
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6053 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In other news, I submitted my list.

pedit: I want to make sure town is leader. Figuring out people to submit is next issue right? I'm also as confused as you are or maybe even more. This game needs meaningful flips to go forward but we need to keep the powers in a trustable circle.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6054 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6050, Shiro wrote:
In post 6042, Shiro wrote:It was me but I didn't consider myself scum in me. My plan was all along to win with the humans and I was appealing because I need their support over the asari in the kingmaker I was making.

Wait who I was trying to win with then, it wasn't the asari those or was it? I remember being really anti asari.
I was Asari. You were supposed to win with me but kept saying Salarian like shit in a wifom attempt.

You were in the bottom half which meant you can’t win with humans. You came really close if memory serves and then it got called.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6055 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

That was @mathblade

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6056 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6037, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6035, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6029, Frozen Angel wrote:I want mathblade and sakura as leader choices
Why Math over Shiro?
cause shiro is playing extremely similar to his scum game with the way he is appealing to people viewtopic.php?f=56&t=66512
He seems to be pushing people harder in that game. He seems to be more chill here?

I still don’t see the scum motivation for choosing Spiritual Mediumship. How does that power possibly benefit scum?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6057 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6053, Frozen Angel wrote:In other news, I submitted my list.

pedit: I want to make sure town is leader. Figuring out people to submit is next issue right? I'm also as confused as you are or maybe even more. This game needs meaningful flips to go forward but we need to keep the powers in a trustable circle.
Okay. Well I had a submission plan but without Shiro being a leader option I am confused as fuck and midnight.

Tomorrow after work I can devote time to thinking about that but mechanics decisions at midnight are silly.

I would say you me Sakura for powers since you’re automatic Sakura and I are leader nominations that need to stay alive especially for me to potentially confirm Ank is chatting.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6058 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6046, the worst wrote:I am pleased to announce that zMuffinman has engaged me in a warm welcoming manner which did not feel manipulative and now I'm ready to kick scum butt.
:cool:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6059 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

let me be blunt.

I died so early in that game. I don't remember the actual details. I just remember I iso'ed Shiro when people said stuff like what's in his sig to see what was he doing to people and how he managed to reach kingmaker at the end and I was shocked how he could make people "hate" wanting him dead without actually helping people with stuff reads and game progression. It's a talent that scum Shiro has and I'm extremely worried about the shiro in this game and his abilities to pull that off.

I think we have better leads to scum right now but I can't stop feeling bad

@nancy the thing about picking medium is that people give free credit to it's owner without double thinking. what was the benefit of any other power in that night for scum? If using medium makes people think you're town that's the best thing to pick yeah? Plus now he can give us cerb insight and push those stuff and as long as it's a town push (a push that is initiated by town) that tells nothing about shiro's true agendas

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6060 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I would say Drixx for the third person because Drixx to me is obvTown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6061 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 6054, MathBlade wrote:

I was Asari. You were supposed to win with me but kept saying Salarian like shit in a wifom attempt.

You were in the bottom half which meant you can’t win with humans. You came really close if memory serves and then it got called.
Yea I just read the game, I was trying to win with you and bee, with a huge wifom while keeping you nightly protected via jail.

It got called which I still find dumb, I played perfectly to win the kingmaker. I dislike it got called a draw.
To me:
About me:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6062 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6061, Shiro wrote:
In post 6054, MathBlade wrote:

Yea I just read the game, I was trying to win with you and bee, with a huge wifom while keeping you nightly protected via jail.

It got called which I still find dumb, I played perfectly to win the kingmaker. I dislike it got called a draw.
It’s okay you won with me in my heart <3
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6063 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I have shiro in tonight power list just so if he hasn't picked bp night 2, he has the chance to do it tonight. we should not force shiro to pick medium on ank. I think shiro should just randomize if he wants to bp or medium ank.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6064 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6063, Frozen Angel wrote:I have shiro in tonight power list just so if he hasn't picked bp night 2, he has the chance to do it tonight. we should not force shiro to pick medium on ank. I think shiro should just randomize if he wants to bp or medium ank.
So then we have
You,me,Sakura,Drixx, and Shiro yeah?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6065 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6057, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6053, Frozen Angel wrote:In other news, I submitted my list.

Okay. Well I had a submission plan but without Shiro being a leader option I am confused as fuck and midnight.

Tomorrow after work I can devote time to thinking about that but mechanics decisions at midnight are silly.

I would say you me Sakura for powers since you’re automatic Sakura and I are leader nominations that need to stay alive especially for me to potentially confirm Ank is chatting.
I don’t get it. How can you confirm Ank is chatting?

@FA, I still think anyone other than Shiro for leader is a mistake - now that he’s committed to not giving Titus a superpower. I just don’t see scum not only picking SM but outing themselves for it, when they didn’t have to. I hope the knowledge that Shiro took bp last night is enough to keep him safe and we don’t lose our spiritual medium link.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6066 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Leaders can choose 5 people with them a total of 6

I have nancy in my list too

I was thinking about rechecking the slot.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6067 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6063, Frozen Angel wrote:I have shiro in tonight power list just so if he hasn't picked bp night 2, he has the chance to do it tonight. we should not force shiro to pick medium on ank. I think shiro should just randomize if he wants to bp or medium ank.
Agreed, it’s far too risky.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6068 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Shiro »

Daaaw don't deny you townread me twin ^_^
To me:
About me:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6069 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6023, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6018, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6005, Sakura Hana wrote:#DemotivationalGames

I feel like my brain's puree right now.
My brain feels horrible atm too :/

I am still at you and Drixx town at this point.

My brain is going through major paranoia angles.

We need FA to come on and say leaders and then we decide and execute lynch. One of those leaders should be Shiro mechanically much as Shiro could be scum we really should talk with Ank since I think that is the plan.
What makes Drixx so town, other than of course Cerb’s endorsement?
Mine lol like call it a soul read if you want. As I said I would bet the game on it.

If you want a case you’ll have to wait til tomorrow after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6070 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Shiro »

I am still wary if you though.
To me:
About me:
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6071 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6065, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@FA, I still think anyone other than Shiro for leader is a mistake - now that he’s committed to not giving Titus a superpower. I just don’t see scum not only picking SM but outing themselves for it, when they didn’t have to. I hope the knowledge that Shiro took bp last night is enough to keep him safe and we don’t lose our spiritual medium link.
What
outing themselves
? outing you have a medium is clearly biasing your mind in thinking shiro must be town for it which is the only beneficial thing scums could get from night 1 powers.

choosing shiro as leader will make them a high priority to kill too. this way we're not putting all of our eggs in one bascet

plus shiro being leader tomorrow changes nothing about tonight.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6072 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6066, Frozen Angel wrote:Leaders can choose 5 people with them a total of 6

I have nancy in my list too

I was thinking about rechecking the slot.
Go for it.

We need a secure townblock then scum will panic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6073 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Shiro »

You feel uncertain?
You cannot determine truth from lies?
Shiro will clear it all up~
Because always remember Shiro loves you~
To me:
About me:
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6074 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6068, Shiro wrote:Daaaw don't deny you townread me twin ^_^
Yeah, I don't townread you. The only part of your play that I find a little bit towny is a part you attacked me midday. Not the first time you did it when I voted you, but the second time when you were asking serious questions about my stances - which I think it was heavily biased because of cerb.

I have my concerns about literally everything else you did so far in the game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”