Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, I'd consider this wagon a success even if we only end up managing to break TBG's 'post restriction'.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2120, projectmatt wrote:it would be great if nancy could stop ignoring my question to her and not coast lazily on a read that doesn't make sense, but i guess we can't all get what we want
I told you why. ISO me, if you doubt this. You are also not suggesting alternatives, which would help.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2118, zMuffinMan wrote:my evil conscience is like "STOP OVERTHINKING SHIT, IT'S NANCY TBG" but my good conscience doesn't fully trust my evil conscience and is like "but nancy could just be bad. maybe maria tbg?" and both consciences are too busy doing other things to really give a shit about who's right tbh
This proves you’re lying about the guilties. Lol
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2125, Brian Skies wrote:Also, I'd consider this wagon a success even if we only end up managing to break TBG's 'post restriction'.
omg, we're in sync, isaac
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2126, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2120, projectmatt wrote:it would be great if nancy could stop ignoring my question to her and not coast lazily on a read that doesn't make sense, but i guess we can't all get what we want
I told you why. ISO me, if you doubt this. You are also not suggesting alternatives, which would help.
i mean no, you didn't. you explained your rationale for voting me here:
In post 2051, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: All I know is Muffin is working overtime to get votes off of you, so my point being, either flip implicates or clears Muffin. Who do you think ought to be lynched?
and you didn't answer this post:
In post 2080, projectmatt wrote: why are you letting muffin dictate your vote instead of reading me individually? that seems lazy. (i still think youre town, granted.)

also, im reading through people iso's right now so ill answer that soon. i actually think kokichi could be scum here on second glance.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

who up clicc that mf like
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2129, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2126, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
i mean no, you didn't. you explained your rationale for voting me here:
In post 2051, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: All I know is Muffin is working overtime to get votes off of you, so my point being, either flip implicates or clears Muffin. Who do you think ought to be lynched?
and you didn't answer this post:
In post 2080, projectmatt wrote: why are you letting muffin dictate your vote instead of reading me individually? that seems lazy. (i still think youre town, granted.)

also, im reading through people iso's right now so ill answer that soon. i actually think kokichi could be scum here on second glance.
I told you, I think scum is trying to derail your wagon. I asked you that question. You have also been pushing people I think are likely town: Moment, Sakura, Wisdom.

Why is Kokichi scum?

Why are you tunneled specifically on me over anyone else on your wagon?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by projectmatt »

i guess i understand where you're coming from, my gripe is that it seems sort of lazy to base your vote off of associative tells on one of your unflipped scumreads as opposed to just trying to read me and see if im town.

part of the reason i think kokichi might be scum is because of his indignation at me being lynched. the confidence in which he knows im going to flip town seems unrealistic, and it looks like he's trying to get towncred/using my townflip to justify his tunnel on wisdom. i also feel like his iso doesn't have much substance to it. i like most of his reads, but it feels like he gets them without trying to scumhunt/dialogue with people, and it makes me think the reads might be fake.

that said, i can still be convinced kokichi is town. he's not my top choice right now.

as for my actual top choice, i'd probably want to vote muffin or moment. i'll elaborate on those when it's not 4 am.

im not opposed to tehbrawlguy wagon solely because his gimmick is unreadable.

also, im asking everyone who's voting me without commenting about it why they're voting me. that's why i asked wisdom too.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2132, projectmatt wrote:im not opposed to tehbrawlguy wagon solely because his gimmick is unreadable.
It's also not an actual post restriction.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Man, what killjoys y'all are. I post several times wanting people to ask me questions, get nothing but memes in return. When I do post actually relevant shit, nobody interacts with it, and now we've entered the "well gosh it's so difficult to read TBG through the images, better naked vote him on a fake guilty!" stage. No shit, dudes, if none of you play along or talk to me, of course the joke is gonna stagnate and I'll be hard to sort.

All the meanwhile, Matt had less content than I did until today, and Katsuki still has less content. Katsuki is even totally OK with throwing the game and refusing to participate because they have some sort of grudge against Dunn, and they'd rather be super edgy about it in thread rather than just leaving. Seriously, if you have a problem with a player in the list,
don't sign up or /out
. It's astonishing to me that they've been here 8 years and somehow haven't learned that yet. I guess it's cool, though, because they're not posting pictures from Google Images.

VOTE: Katsuki. Count this as half a policy lynch, and half a serious inquiry as to them being Scum. I've had mostly TRs over the game, so it makes sense to me that one of the hard to sort players is in the scumpool, and I find it super weird that nobody else has been pursuing this line. My Matt scumread has also weakened a lot with his recent posting, and I'm not sure where he'll settle once it stabilizes.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

oh ok
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ah, yes, the people not interacting with the guy who does nothing but post pictures with an obviously fake post restriction are the problem. right
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

"explain your reads"

*meme image*

"IT ONLY GOT STALE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T INTERACT WITH ME!"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: muffin
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

not my tbg
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:04 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 2136, zMuffinMan wrote:ah, yes, the people not interacting with the guy who does nothing but post pictures with an obviously fake post restriction are the problem. right
I mean, it obviously goes both ways. The fact that people weren't really interacting with the guy posting pictures was a problem, regardless of who you want to attribute that to. That's not purely the fault of either party. It's just annoying to me that the thread just wants to throw their hands up and be like "woe is us, tbg is unsortable", because then it forces me to choose between stopping the gimmick I was having a lot of fun with or fucking up the game, and I'm not enough of an asshole to do the second one. I would have been interested to see how it worked out and been happier dropping the shtick if the thread was willing to put in a good faith effort instead of sitting on their hands, y'know?

anyway enough about me, katsuki needs rope badly. thread, give me your thoughts on them
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

you have to realise that when you purposefully obfuscate your posting that it shouldn't be annoying to YOU when the rest of the town accepts your intentions and ignores you right
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:19 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 2141, Nosferatu wrote:you have to realise that when you purposefully obfuscate your posting that it shouldn't be annoying to YOU when the rest of the town accepts your intentions and ignores you rightt
to an extent, sure, but the goal wasn't to obscure my intentions to the point of unreadability/completely being ignored. I knew it wasn't gonna be everyone's cup of tea and that it might not work out, but I am disappointed in how little people did with it. At the end of the day, though, it does fall to me to give up the ghost if it's not working out, which is why I did.

anyway enough with this shit, you're here, I'm posting text, so give me your thoughts on katsuki
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:25 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2114, zMuffinMan wrote:ive been neglecting you this game, isaac

sorry

are we town?
his name is Brian
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2118, zMuffinMan wrote:my evil conscience is like "STOP OVERTHINKING SHIT, IT'S NANCY TBG" but my good conscience doesn't fully trust my evil conscience and is like "but nancy could just be bad. maybe maria tbg?" and both consciences are too busy doing other things to really give a shit about who's right tbh
Can you elaborate on why you think TBG is scum?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2136, zMuffinMan wrote:ah, yes, the people not interacting with the guy who does nothing but post pictures with an obviously fake post restriction are the problem. right
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Hey TBG now that you're posting words can you provide us with some of your strong reads in either direction beyond Katsuki?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2144, Spiffeh wrote:Can you elaborate on why you think TBG is scum?
lit. P O E

im working backwards from a list of like 10 town reads
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

(actually i currently think maria is more likely scum but apparently nobody else agrees)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:42 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2148, zMuffinMan wrote:(actually i currently think maria is more likely scum but apparently nobody else agrees)
I'll agree with you if it makes you feel better
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”