Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6150 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6143, zMuffinMan wrote:show me what any of you have accomplished this day phase and i'll show you something that could have been resolved in 80 less pages
And yet the two main lynch targets make cases on each other and no-one comments, cry me a river.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6151 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Also your face is boring tw. You did litteraly 0 game development in this entire game since the very start of day 1. What do you dislike about the wagons? who do you think is scum? and don't go saying stuff like "I'm sorry for feeling this way" instead of elaborating things this time
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6152 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 6148, Frozen Angel wrote:Also when will you stop bitching about the activity of others and encourage others to start playing the actual game by actually doing relevant jackshit?
I'm like pretty obviously working on that. I'll roll with the cheap shot considering I've probably made a couple of comments about your play this phase which you find unfair, but just so you know when I do get engaged with this game I look forward to discussing relevant interesting stuff with you. :)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6153 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 6150, Sando wrote:
In post 6143, zMuffinMan wrote:show me what any of you have accomplished this day phase and i'll show you something that could have been resolved in 80 less pages
And yet the two main lynch targets make cases on each other and no-one comments, cry me a river.
Sando, talk to me here bro
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6154 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 6150, Sando wrote:yet the two main lynch targets make cases on each other and no-one comments
gee, i fucking wonder why

maybe if it wasn't lost somewhere in a post around page 200 that got buried deep in between all the quote pyramids and people talking about things nobody but them cares about, people might have commented on it

it's lovely that you have people telling you they can't follow the game and instead of, i dunno, linking them to this brilliant case you apparently made so they don't have to scroll through pages of crap to find it, you double-down and say we shouldn't complain

what a fun game
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6155 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6153, the worst wrote:
In post 6150, Sando wrote:
Sando, talk to me here bro
Go...Read...Titus...vs...Sando...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6156 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by the worst »

I did and it half burned my eyes, half made me read you pretty strongly as town and think Titus' treatment of your slot was gross as shit

talk to me about why you think I'm scum here. :)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6157 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by the worst »

also please don't tell me to find anything in this thread I've read like 80%+ of it and I like 99% will prolly not go back down the rabbit hole
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6158 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

What are your reads on sando and titus

what do you think about the stuff that was mentioned about titus

what do you think about the stuff I said about shiro

what do you think about shiro read on you?

what is your read on drixx?

why do you think the current wagons are boring?

Do you think lynching katsuki is a good move? or should we go with someone who was actually posting content?

Why do you keep talking about my slot when you can't do anything about it today as I'm unlynchable? I asked you to drop that crap before and wait for another day to do it if you feel concerned cause it's simply unrelevent to this day phase. do you still have concerns about me and if yes have you actually read anything I said in response? what do you think about titus push on you because of your concerns about me? what do you think about math stance on that?

here some starting questions

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6159 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6154, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 6150, Sando wrote:yet the two main lynch targets make cases on each other and no-one comments
gee, i fucking wonder why

maybe if it wasn't lost somewhere in a post around page 200 that got buried deep in between all the quote pyramids and people talking about things nobody but them cares about, people might have commented on it

it's lovely that you have people telling you they can't follow the game and instead of, i dunno, linking them to this brilliant case you apparently made so they don't have to scroll through pages of crap to find it, you double-down and say we shouldn't complain

what a fun game
Then replace out. who cares.

if you don't want to do that then play the fucking game and stop bitching.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6160 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

No offense meant. But what is the point of all that?

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6161 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5925, Sando wrote:
In post 5920, Titus wrote:
In post 5918, Sando wrote:
In post 5909, Titus wrote:Would you lynch Katsuki then? While I don't trust you, I wanna see what happens if we both jump and trust Ank to verify us tomorrow.
Fuuuuuuuck no Ank doesn't clear you OR me. I'm not just lynching a second troll-lurker as a counter-wagon to me, we're currently seeing what that ensures for tomorrow.

Don't trust me? Go answer my question about how I've vanished or created diversions then.
I'd quote vanishing but the whole point is there are no posts to do that with.

The whole Shiro cannot give Titus a power is a diversion.

Second, Ank would verify I gave him a power. Are you scared of what Ank says?
How about tell me WHEN I vanished? That's like saying I can't prove someone is lurking because they haven't posted, that's just idiotic.

I didn't bring up the Shiro/Titus power, and diverting from what? I'm not avoiding anything, I'm posting about that AND everything else.

Because Ank doesn't prove you're town, Ank just disproves one theory about you being scum. Ank can prove you're scum (potentially), Ank can't prove you're town.
In post 5941, Sando wrote:
In post 5928, Titus wrote:Yeah, you can't prove someone is lurking by quoting a post. Why did you ask me to?

And it may not have been you. You have partners creating noise and diversions for you to hide behind.

So, you're admitting that Ank saying I am honest and picking near universal town is not enough? Seems like this is a strawman. Like there's no amount of meta or vouching or anything. This is a vendetta atm.

Do you think Ank would actually say anything helpful at all? Or are you just not wanting to compromise and actually consider alternatives?
I am willing to consider the possibility I am wrong. I know my flaws.
Holy actual fuck, you honestly want to make a case that I'm "disappearing", and when confronted about that, you think the excuse of "well I can't quote you doing it" should just give you a pass? This has got to be the worst argument/case I've ever heard...ever.

Oh, so I'm not diverting, but my partners are? Which ones?

So your entire case is that I "disappear", which you refuse to show times when I've disappeared, and that my partners apparently divert conversation for me.

Holy shit that's just so so bad.

Yes Ank would be helpful, where have I said otherwise? I've been scumreading you since D1, the idea that I'm scumreading you because Ank died is just laughable. I'm still interested in whether you sent powers elsewhere, which Ank can confirm for us potentially.

Your case is absolutely terrible, you are making absolutely no sense regarding game-mechanics, you're scum.
In post 5957, Sando wrote:
In post 5949, Titus wrote:Nice goalpost move.

I am not convincing you you are scum. Lol.

I don't know who they are due to spam levels. I can recognize a pattern without knowing who is responsible.

Also, you aren't admitting the truth. Ank verifies my honesty, thus towniness.
What goalpost move? You argument is terrible. Tell me where I've "disappeared", just say it, don't quote it. Notice Drixx has disappeared, note I don't need to quote anything to make that statement? It's not that hard.

Ok so I'm scum because diversion of topics, but it's not me doing it, it's my partners. So you should be able to at least tell me what topics are being diverted from/to?

Ank verifying you gave them powers says you are more townie than now, yes, I've never said otherwise. It doesn't CONFIRM town you. Yes, I will 100% still scumread you if Ank confirms you gave them power, you're just so blatant at this point.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6162 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Also in addition to those questions give me your 6 top town reads with actual reasons. If you don't have enough townreads thats good enough too

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6163 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6157, the worst wrote:also please don't tell me to find anything in this thread I've read like 80%+ of it and I like 99% will prolly not go back down the rabbit hole
It took me all of 30 seconds to ISO myself and bring up the 3 most relevant quotes.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6164 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah. good idea actually. didn't feel like burdening brian but i will anyway

@Mod, replace me
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6165 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6164, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah. good idea actually. didn't feel like burdening brian but i will anyway

@Mod, replace me
shrugs.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6166 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 6156, the worst wrote:I did and it half burned my eyes, half made me read you pretty strongly as town and think Titus' treatment of your slot was gross as shit

talk to me about why you think I'm scum here. :)
I've said why you're scum, there's an ISO button right down thar:
In post 5772, Sando wrote:
In post 5768, stungun0404 wrote:wait, sando. what made you townread the worst at this point? and what’s made him look scummier since your townread of him?
I know the worst fairly well, and was confident in reading him. I was also very aware of his game commitment issues at that point (I think I called someone out for it really early game even) and was giving him a pass on inaction. He plays very similarly to me, we both get very engaged with the game and riff off other people, I was personally seriously struggling with that D1, and most of D2 tbh, outside of a few names I'd have struggled to read most of the playerbase. I think this was due to the large player count throwing me off (apparently my read of number of kills is off because of that as well), and not knowing anyone really in the player base.

You can see the engagement happening in my play, you can't see the engagement happening in ducklings. My read-lists are getting longer and more in-depth and I'm more active with p.much everyone. Duckling isn't, he's being surly and a bit whiny with me, which is very out of character for him, and generally not being engaged.

D1 I was giving him a pass for things others were accusing him of, and I was confident of being able to read him later game, hence the TR.

I also just flat out refuse to lynch duckling D1 pretty much every game anyway, including the first game I played with him.
More specifically, as stated at the time, your vote on me was gut wrenchingly disgusting.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6167 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

@the worst I'm looking forward to your answers also can you please talk about what do you think about nancy? Nancy got super powers both nights and is currently on my tonight list as my 5th townread. I'm not sure if I should change her with someone else or keeping her in my list is good.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6168 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 6158, Frozen Angel wrote:What are your reads on sando and titus
Sandi is town.

Titus I really don't know about but would not be surprised by a red flip right now. regardless that is a flip we probably need to progress the game sooner or later.

[/quote]what do you think about the stuff that was mentioned about titus

what do you think about the stuff I said about shiro[/quote]

this refers to like...... so much stuff..... lmao

can you give me a directors cut of what you actually want my comments on? I don't know which stuff about Titus you mean and shiro doesn't interest me much rn. The reason I've decided to dive headfirst back into this game is I realised I was so bored I actually wanted to vote shiro for leader because she was occasionally funny. That's nut gud
what do you think about shiro read on you?

what is your read on drixx?
Idrc about shiro's read on me I think she thinks I'm scum? I'm an easy target rn so I'm not really judging many people's reads on me until I actually start alignment spewing. exception probably being Sando who should be able to take a few minutes aside and reconsider his read on me. I'll probably try and re-sync with ND39 as well when I'm a bit more engaged.
why do you think the current wagons are boring?
when was the last vote again?
they're just dull and not really moving and no ones reacting to anything in a way that makes me think "ohey that person is {alignment}!" it just feels like people are talking around trying to find scum rn
Do you think lynching katsuki is a good move? or should we go with someone who was actually posting content?
what the fuck is a Katsuki
we should defs not be lynching a spamlurker lmao. Mylo lynch yday was probably decent considering that slot was sheer dead weight but I kinda wanna say I've seen a couple of posts from Katsuki that show they're at least reading the game? Whatever who cares I don't wanna see another dead weight slot lynches today. Let's get a juicier flip.
Why do you keep talking about my slot when you can't do anything about it today as I'm unlynchable? I asked you to drop that crap before and wait for another day to do it if you feel concerned cause it's simply unrelevent to this day phase. do you still have concerns about me and if yes have you actually read anything I said in response? what do you think about titus push on you because of your concerns about me? what do you think about math stance on that?

here some starting questions
this is pragmatic and I like it.
I think I've kinda accidentally taken gamestate qualms out on you because I'm seeing your avi on every vote count and on a lot of posts which I'm not really jamming with. Sorry I have probably been kinda unfair to you as a player this phase, and you're right, if I think you're scum it's my holy duty to position you in a way which is protown and then readdress my concerns when it's actually possible to do anything about it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6169 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by the worst »

uhhh and Titus' push on me was derpy lmao but probably not something that's fair to read alignment into?? like its kinda.... objectively correct. she's either scum white knighting you mechanically or town who's annoyed by me being a waste of a slot.

one big "meh" from me
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6170 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

My recent posts about shiro starts from this viewtopic.php?p=10360724#p10360724 in my iso.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6171 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by the worst »

Ah I think Nancy is town

I don't think she can replicate her devotion to the game and tone well enough as scum to be as well placed as she is right now. I do owe her a harder meta dive but I'm my own ducky with my own stuff going on

This read is also surface level as shit bc i don't really know what she's about this game.

her reaction to me loltownblocing her gave me warm fuzzy feelings
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6172 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6168, the worst wrote:Idrc about shiro's read on me I think she thinks I'm scum?
In post 6102, Shiro wrote:I think worst is potentially scum with sando but, still feel their interactions were distancy when sando was close to lynch. As for toog eh lean town, strengthened because cerb also thinks so.
In post 6103, Frozen Angel wrote:why do you think sando is scum?

why do you think tw is scum with sando potentially? why do you think not? I'm confused are you taking a sando!scum lynch for granted? if yes why aren't you voting sando then?

why you think toog is town?
In post 6104, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6102, Shiro wrote:I think worst is potentially scum with sando but, still feel their interactions were distancy when sando was close to lynch.
You're evaluating the worst only considering the scenarios sando is scum. Why aren't you voting Sando then?
In post 6105, Shiro wrote:I don't take his lynch for granted but when it was close their interactions seemed distancy, I can go quote the posts I am talking about.

Sando is a mix of poe and taking other people's opinions on the matter.
In post 6106, Shiro wrote:
In post 6104, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6102, Shiro wrote:I think worst is potentially scum with sando but, still feel their interactions were distancy when sando was close to lynch.
You're evaluating the worst only considering the scenarios sando is scum. Why aren't you voting Sando then?
I mean i was planning to at one point but honestly I prefer katsuki if it can happen.
This intrection more specifically

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6173 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by the worst »

Sorry will be phone posting w my bad arm for a bit. Shiro is playing with an agenda. Just not sure it's scum.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6174 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by the worst »

@Sando I think your read on me will calibrate. Check my last finished scumgame it's a quick read. I'm capable of emulating the qualities you look for in me as scum pretty well

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”