Toogeloo (0):

Toranaga (0):

zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (4):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-02 21:00:00).

Titus is on V/LA.
zMuffinMan has requested replacement.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

**Healing Touch:
Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6276 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:42 am

Post by stungun0404 »

oh, and by looking at the numbers wagon, i mean using it to make townreads

maybe one townread can be derived from that, but scum can literally distance anywhere on a partner’s wagon, so unless their reasoning was particularly astute in helping get that player lynched then it’s hard to derive towntells from that

we know there are 4 scum, it’s a safe bet at least one ended the day on the numbers wagon
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6277 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I fucking hate you people...
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6278 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I am not reading the last 13 pages that came up
overnight
. 100 page day 3, and seriously all I can recall happening is Shiro suspected until Cerb was proven, Sando wagon, Titus wagon, Katsuki counter-Titus wagon. I bet there have been less than 30 votes cast over these past 100 pages too.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6279 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:51 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6277, Toogeloo wrote:I fucking hate you people...
i fucking love you too :mrgreen:

legit still think titus-nosferatu scum team can apply here. could definitely see them as partners, given the cop guilty nos faked at start of day phase on sando
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6280 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I am seriously just going to coast until this game slows down. I can't get invested into it yet. If I wanted something this big to read, I would go to the Library and check out War and Peace.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6281 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6273, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6272, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6270, stungun0404 wrote:i also don’t know what about toog’s first 46 posts isn’t reproducible by him being scum.

scum would want to look at the numbers wagon, especially given a). distancing was involved and b). the incentive from d1 wherein if scum is lynched, first leader tiebreaker is decided upon whether a player was on the scum lynch or not

thus it would be perfectly reasonable to assume that scum distanced on d1
You think scum was offwagon?
no, i was suggesting that i think there was probably at least 1 scum on wagon, and that titus might be that if she wanted to be leader

did she campaign or anything? or was she the majority decision before day phase ended? or how did things go down there?
Why would Titus being on Numbers’ wagon be based on anything more than anything self-pres?

There was no majority decision N1, FA started that AFTER Titus pick.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6282 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

a petrified player is not dead

they can't be targeted by medium

they won't flip cause their death is not final

healing touch can remove petrify effect.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6283 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 6280, Toogeloo wrote:I am seriously just going to coast until this game slows down. I can't get invested into it yet. If I wanted something this big to read, I would go to the Library and check out War and Peace.
You can just trust me and join me on katsuki
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6284 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Whatever.

Unvote;
Vote: Katsuki

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6285 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:12 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6126, the worst wrote:zMuff am I completely wrong on FA and Titus here? :(

my only interactions with both of them felt isolating and like they were utterly self serving and they both keep posting tonnes of crap I can't parse. I'm at a point where I actually can't decide if they're both scum shitting up the thread or if their playstyles are just rubbing me the wrong way

Sando I still feel is town who is just carried away and playing worse than he usually does but the quantity>quality is real af
+1 quality of posts is super important towards being able to identify the alignment of players in a game like this, in fact i should probably post less and contain more quality within each post i make. but this kind of play feels like fa-town to me, i think.

but at the same time i kinda feel the quality in your posts is lacking a little bit, so idk how i feel about you saying this :?
In post 6130, the worst wrote:okay that's probably the key to staying in the game. my reaction to everything she posts is "why are you writing this?" and I really don't know why she expects me to strongarm myself into townreading her based on her own self analysis of her play this game but I'm happy to chill on that atm

I will give her a point though, the gamestate feels like..... entirely stagnant. these wagons are boring and the conversation is boring. like are we wagoning all scum? are we wagoning no scum? are there like 1 or 2 wolves in the diving board getting ready to go in deep?

I'm kinda a little frazzled on how to even read the gamestate
btw, i’ve been engaging with you, but you didn’t mention me in your earlier post :cry:

here, let me help you. IF titus is scum, then her partners are probably all lurkier players given the serious push against what is very likely to be a town sando, and if she is town then i think it’s likelier that the scum team is full of lurkers and MAYBE one less lurkier poster like shiro in specific. therefore, either way it points to there being scum in the lurkier players, but a titus lynch in particular would be useful i think because of all the active players she by far pings me the most—> and it’s not even close. a titus town flip would be the only game situation i could see that could potentially open the door for shiro or maybe even fa to be considered as scum. otherwise, i think we’ll all assume they are both town, in spite of our doubts

so in terms of sorting the game, i find a titus lynch to be mightily important.

In post 6132, the worst wrote:lol rando I just finished a game where he rep'd into a scumslot and basically prodged his way to endgame so idrk how to feel about his rep out. I also had a game with him recently where he was a tpr who replaced out so whatever
key point: randomidget stayed in the game where he was scum, but didn’t stay in the game where he was town

this is consistent with randomidget townplay.

also, somebody should meta nico robin tbch and find me to be super town on his replace out alone. he shows heavy interest/investment in scum games, but the opposite is true in town games. but w/e that no one has looked into that all

brandi also has replaced out of town games, but i can’t remember seeing an instance she replaced out of a scum game. but then again some of her meta dates back to like 2010

and it is such a nicorobin town thing to do to not care about the gamestate but seriously want to be voted leader. this kind of behavior was why i was sold on my slot being town before i replaced in, given that i have a few games of experience with nicorobin

—————————————
In post 6137, the worst wrote:
In post 6135, Sando wrote:
In post 6126, the worst wrote:Sando I still feel is town who is just carried away and playing worse than he usually does but the quantity>quality is real af
You've still never actually posted a reason for your vote on me. You got called out for it and now you've backed off and want people to forget it.

pedit: If I'm right about my paranoia D2 so help me fucking god dude...
You didn't feel lucid enough. Everything I read from you was going on about mechanics and crap and I know that's a strength of yours but it is never alignment indicative. I poked the bear and hey guess what you're goodposting so I'm happy.

Who are your strongest scumreads?
i disagree with this. i think you are mistaking sando for nancydrew with the mechanic talk and lack of scumreads (aside from titus), which is plausible given the darker colors in their images, but maybe i’m wrong here

————————————————-

the cases against sando, with maybe a slight exception for his vote against numbers, are so weak omfg

@zmuffinman, a 19 players remaining game with a bunch of vanilla townies and mafia goons labeled as heroes and villains is gonna be uber-talkative any way you slice it, because there is no reason to hide behind producing less content if you don’t have pr’s and other stuff

—————————————

actually complaining about high amount of activity, but adding to number of posts without adding substance to the thread is kind of a pointless way of trying to make a point, idk
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6286 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1777, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Votecount 1.17
Leader: Frozen Angel

123456789 (LYNCH):
zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, the worst, Shiro, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, Nancy Drew 39, Sando

Titus (4):
123456789, Gamma Emerald, Frozen Angel, Ankamius

Ankamius (1):
randomidget
Shiro (1):
Toranaga
zMuffinMan (1):
BBmolla

BBmolla (0):

Cerberus v666 (0):

Drixx (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Human Sequencer (0):

Katsuki (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Myloninja13 (0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nico Robin (0):

Nosferatu (0):

randomidget (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Sando (0):

the worst (0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (4):
Cerberus v666, Drixx, Myloninja13, Nico Robin

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
A lynch has been achieved.

Titus is on V/LA for (expired on 2018-07-16 00:00:00)
In post 6276, stungun0404 wrote:oh, and by looking at the numbers wagon, i mean using it to make townreads

maybe one townread can be derived from that, but scum can literally distance anywhere on a partner’s wagon, so unless their reasoning was particularly astute in helping get that player lynched then it’s hard to derive towntells from that

we know there are 4 scum, it’s a safe bet at least one ended the day on the numbers wagon
Yeah probably.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6287 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'll be back in 8 hours or so. Have another 10 pages for me by then, k?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6288 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6281, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6270, stungun0404 wrote:i also don’t know what about toog’s first 46 posts isn’t reproducible by him being scum.

scum would want to look at the numbers wagon, especially given a). distancing was involved and b). the incentive from d1 wherein if scum is lynched, first leader tiebreaker is decided upon whether a player was on the scum lynch or not

no, i was suggesting that i think there was probably at least 1 scum on wagon, and that titus might be that if she wanted to be leader

did she campaign or anything? or was she the majority decision before day phase ended? or how did things go down there?
Why would Titus being on Numbers’ wagon be based on anything more than anything self-pres?

if scum wanted her as a leader, she’d have to meet first tiebreaker in case of a rival tying her (i.e., being on scum wagon if lynch is on scum; or NOT being on a town wagon if town). thus if she’s scum here, she met both conditions just in case by voting numbers. plus if she’s scum, scum is doing everything they can to push away from her lynch because it would give us a lot of information regarding the game state

her push against numbers is odd, as it is entirely based on the slot voting fa, but i don’t think titus pushed that against anyone else that voted fa. unless there were no other claimed voters, i don’t know why she’s assumed numbers was the only scum that did that

————————————

one thing i really didn’t like about shiro was when i asked her for her scum reads, she gave a few odd ones, i believe i asked her why iirc, and she hasn’t backed them up since.

it is so easy for scum to point out scum reads but not back them up

so i’ll ask her again, @shiro why do you scumread sando and why do you scumread zmuffinman? zmuffinman could make sense with all the distractions they are throwing out, but what particularly makes them scum in your eyes?

katsuki you have been consistent on and i could see.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6289 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:34 am

Post by stungun0404 »

it would be historic imo if scum avoided the numbers wagon entirely, it almost should be a given there is at least one scum there. town doesn’t tend to push a scum lynch alone
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6290 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6289, stungun0404 wrote:it would be historic imo if scum avoided the numbers wagon entirely, it almost should be a given there is at least one scum there. town doesn’t tend to push a scum lynch alone
How many times are you going to reemphasize this? Posts like this are why the game is so unreadable.

We get it, at least one scum probably bussed 123456789.

You guys realize if everyone minimized their post counts and made everything concise, it reduces the need to repeat the same shit over and over, and in turn actually makes the game a bit more fun for people who didn't sign up to read novels.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6291 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6288, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6281, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

if scum wanted her as a leader, she’d have to meet first tiebreaker in case of a rival tying her (i.e., being on scum wagon if lynch is on scum; or NOT being on a town wagon if town). thus if she’s scum here, she met both conditions just in case by voting numbers. plus if she’s scum, scum is doing everything they can to push away from her lynch because it would give us a lot of information regarding the game state

her push against numbers is odd, as it is entirely based on the slot voting fa, but i don’t think titus pushed that against anyone else that voted fa. unless there were no other claimed voters, i don’t know why she’s assumed numbers was the only scum that did that

————————————

one thing i really didn’t like about shiro was when i asked her for her scum reads, she gave a few odd ones, i believe i asked her why iirc, and she hasn’t backed them up since.

it is so easy for scum to point out scum reads but not back them up

so i’ll ask her again, @shiro why do you scumread sando and why do you scumread zmuffinman? zmuffinman could make sense with all the distractions they are throwing out, but what particularly makes them scum in your eyes?

katsuki you have been consistent on and i could see.
I dunno about the leader thing but I can’t imagine anyone not self-pressing in that situation - especially if scum. So if she is, then obviously it had to be a bus.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6292 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Shiro »

I dont really scumread zmuffin cerb does. Samdp as O saod os PoE mixed with what people have said, it not a personal thing.

@Titus from Cerb

He's like to know what happens to the game state if Sando is town? How about Scum? Similarly, if Zmuffin is scum, what does that do? Can you elaborate on why Zmuffin and Sakura are town now purely because of the VCA?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6293 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6289, stungun0404 wrote:it would be historic imo if scum avoided the numbers wagon entirely, it almost should be a given there is at least one scum there. town doesn’t tend to push a scum lynch alone
Usually not. It would be extremely unlikely if they’re were not at least one wolf on that wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6294 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6292, Shiro wrote:I dont really scumread zmuffin cerb does. Samdp as O saod os PoE mixed with what people have said, it not a personal thing.

@Titus from Cerb

He's like to know what happens to the game state if Sando is town? How about Scum? Similarly, if Zmuffin is scum, what does that do? Can you elaborate on why Zmuffin and Sakura are town now purely because of the VCA?
You don’t think Sakura is town? Who besides FA is more obtown than her in this game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6295 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6294, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6292, Shiro wrote:I dont really scumread zmuffin cerb does. Samdp as O saod os PoE mixed with what people have said, it not a personal thing.

@Titus from Cerb

You don’t think Sakura is town? Who besides FA is more obtown than her in this game?
Wait. Is that you or Cerb who thinks this? It’s still baffling in either case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6296 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6293, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Usually not. It would be extremely unlikely if they’re were not at least one wolf on that wagon.
And we have gone full circle to my entry into the game *cries*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6297 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:13 am

Post by stungun0404 »

fair enough @toog — i have a bad habit of posting single posts myself when i’m town. i think i’m already at a point where i have triple the number of posts i had in that 28 player transformers mafia game where i was scum

——————————————

i feel the content shiro has gotten from cerb is very underwhelming in that it hasn’t included much focus on the gamestate regarding scumhunting in particular, and idk what to make of this. is cerb a relatively unfocused scumhunter? or is shiro a). shielding information for us or b). faking the claim of being able to talk to cerb and instead just checking when he’s online and promoting possible misinformation being spread from him. idk, maybe i’m paranoid about this, but something feels off because i was able to immediately tell cerb was town by the focus of his first couple posts in the thread before i even confirmed it in the opening post of the thread.

@the worst, i’m still curious why you voted me earlier. it was a very weird vote—and that is part of why i’ve had a scumlean on you.
In post 6184, Sando wrote:
In post 6179, Nosferatu wrote:can we just lynch titus and sando

this isnt difficult
This is what you sheeped onto me Duckling...this.

And you wonder why I'm not TRing you
umm yeah, that does look strange. sheeping after a lurkier player in joining a likely town wagon.

i may be wrong, but off memory i kinda feel like you are not townhunting @tw, so who do you townread?
In post 6187, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6060, MathBlade wrote:I would say Drixx for the third person because Drixx to me is obvTown.
No, A) we didn’t need a 3rd because that allows scum to hijack the votes like they did on D2 and B) I am far from convinced of that.
i subscribe to this. anyone who is not showing serious activity and showing intiative to a). seriously scumhunt and b). townhunt as well should not be voted leader imo.

plus i’ve given drixx several opportunities to answer the question i proposed to him, and he STILL has not. what pro-town motive is he currently playing with? is he avoiding reading the content i’m putting out —> if that’s the case that frustrates me if anything.

In post 6191, the worst wrote:I don't really know why I'd trust Stun's meta read on rando ngl
multiple games to my cred there, so yes

idk how nos thinks titus and sando are partners. on what planet can this be true? i’m not seeing it.

——————————————————-

In post 6208, the worst wrote:Katsuki I feel like you're the only person left on the player list who gets it
umm, what? she reads like kokichi part 2, or definitely even zmuffinman before he replaced out

In post 6210, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6206, MathBlade wrote:I see literally anyone besides myself as scum with Titus
There is too much wine.

I can make an argument for literally
anyone
else alive to be scum with Titus.

That is the problem. Titus is really good at scum even caught scum.

Mainly we need to make a decision Titus Sando or a lurker.
Nah, I think “anyone” is a bit of a reach.

I’d rather lynch Titus or Katsuki over Sando.

What’s your case on Sando? Why do you think he could be scum here?
finally, someone with some sense on sando! + fucking one

In post 6212, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5900, Sando wrote:
In post 5898, Titus wrote:
In post 5894, Sando wrote:
In post 5887, Titus wrote:You mean the constant diversions and vanishing when he's the topic of conversation but hyperposting making the thread unreadable when I am?
Wat? Vanishing? When?!
Beetlejuice.
Point to any diversions or vanishing...have fun with that scum.
yawn
this doesn't make sando look any better
yawn
i don’t like that you won’t explain why in the same post
In post 6219, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5947, the worst wrote:ya Titus is scum
I keep feeling paranoid about all the hate thrown her way but there are some things I think are valid and if wrong it eliminate a distraction anyway so
VOTE: Titus
good vote! titus is also a lynch that causes a lot of reevaluation either way she flips

what does everyone mean by quote pyramids? like chains of posts in a row that involve quotes? i’m not sure i’m understanding what people are wanting to stop there.

would people prefer if i linked to posts instead of using quotes? but then i have to deal with having to edit out the hashtags with p-edit and that can be annoying.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6298 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, I'm now really back.

Was the guilty real?
Sigh
Creature