Mini Normal 2023 - Game Over

Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 749, Locke113 wrote:This really feels like you're reaching here
Years ago red text of truth was actually banned. After talking with a site admin they did revise the definition since I’ve been gone, so not really reaching.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 740, James Brafin wrote:
In post 415, Garmr wrote:
In post 413, Gustavo wrote:
In post 268, Golden Robster wrote:I mean I don't mind tunnelling if I think it's scum
Why is it ok for you to hard tunnel who you think it’s scum but I’m not allowed to do the same?
Because you hard tunnel/death tunnel town masons. Sorry had to take that stab.
SEE?
This bull is why I want this lynched! This is a blatant attempt to save GRs and Garmr’s butts!
That's actually wrong this me refereeing to a previous game where he actually tunnelled mason this had nothing to do with his GR read and more to the fact I was annoyed with him and taking a little stab.
In post 743, James Brafin wrote:
In post 476, Golden Robster wrote:congrats I reconsidered the evidence and I had zero change of opinion

not sure if you're trying to throw shade on me by saying "nobody should town read me" but it gives me pleasure that you seem annoyed
Why would town be pleased that anyone is annoyed, especially other town?
In post 478, Garmr wrote:Having trouble between deciding to vote gus or james.

Gus is the bigger wagon but at the moment James feels better.
In post 479, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 478, Garmr wrote:Having trouble between deciding to vote gus or james.

Gus is the bigger wagon but at the moment James feels better.
keep your vote on gus

it needs rope
QUIT COACHING
This is white knight evidence though because no way scum says this to scum in thread. Or maybe they do for Wifom distancing? :p Hard to say.
Well it's obvious not coaching with scum daytalk available. Accusations of distancing/white knighting are basically useless since
1.It doesn't prove I'm scum since his accusing rob of white knighting as well.
2.He throws in the distancing claim to keep me as viable lynch despite it being obvious.
3.White knighting is off the board in these posts as well since she isn't defending me from anything. She's telling me to jump on a wagon.
Thus we can see the intention of the post isn't new reasons to scum read me or robe but to find something someone may of called us town for and shade It.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 740, James Brafin wrote:DONE WITH THE SNARKY SHADING FROM GARMR
This proves he has seen all my post. Instead of addressing of them, he does a weak catch up and portrays himself as a victim how can anyone call this town......
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 687, BuJaber wrote:Alternatively you can think of it this way:

Do you think anybody in this game would not lynch garmr at lylo? I promise you even if robster flips scum if I live til lylo and garmr is there he'd be looking super sketchy to me. And if robster flips town garmr is d2 lynch anyway because it means robster has no information whatsoever and garmr's actions alone if we rekove robster from the equation don't look so good.

Garmr is dead man walking. If he's scum he won't endgame. If he's town scum will be forced to keep him alive. That makes their NKs suboptimal.
1. Gives self permission to lynch Garmr later, so that if Garmr is scum, he tries to make it seem like he isn't defending him. "Oh yeah, he might be scum, but not today guys."
2. If Garmr is town, gives self permission to lynch Garmr in lylo for win. "Oh yeah, I think he's town right now, but I'm okay with lynching him later when the game is on the line."

Considering I'm still thinking Garmr is scum considering how much resistance to his wagon there's been, I'm thinking it's 1 not 2, but either way BJ seems like scum here to me.
vote conspiracy
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Gustavo »

apparently wagon resistance and pushing a counter on a town pr aren't signs of scum anymore. I miss when mafia was actually simple and people didn't overthink things. Literally nothing garmr has done has been for the benefit of helping town, it has all been for the benefit of helping garmr not get lynched.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 am

Post by BuJaber »

Easily explained by the fact that my hesitation to fully scumread garmr is based on my scumread of robster. If for whatever reason robster actually plays as town this way then there's no inverse association with garmr at all.

More recently, james is looking worse with time though and garmr was one of the first to push for a james lynch, which again would make it a questionable move if they're partners.

But james being who he is makes it less black and white than it should be. If garmr knows anything about james' town meta then I could definitely see his whole strategy today being to try to stubbornly tunnel someone who he though would be easy to lynch.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:19 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 737, Gustavo wrote:
In post 727, DrDolittle wrote:I like Hiraki's posts.
What do you like about them?
They're solid. You should read'em
In post 745, Gamma Emerald wrote:OMG after seeing what James posted I think I'm in agreement with him about rob
VOTE: Golden Robster
btfo. which parts do you agree on. why do you agree one
In post 749, Locke113 wrote: So Unreal is your only solid scum read at the moment?
Yeah pretty much + weak read gamma. And to all you hosers who said ahh definitely caught 2/3 scum team super team remember there's like 3 scum dudes and we have 2 people who have no posted.

Also, just a matter of policy I just don't people should buy super scum tag team story (i.e.) James' read on me + gamr on day 1 when neither has flipped. Conditional probability is a bit low.

@James's "posts". I don't think you're reading. I think you're trying to sling mud on a wagon. I don't like it.

I think Krazy 753 is a reasonable town approach, but I disagree with the thoughts.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 am

Post by DrDolittle »

@Mod can we get a vote count in here pls
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:27 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 749, Locke113 wrote:You don't even remember why you town read Garmr?
yea..
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 756, DrDolittle wrote:They're solid. You should read'em
I have. Solid isn’t my impression
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 755, BuJaber wrote:Easily explained by the fact that my hesitation to fully scumread garmr is based on my scumread of robster. If for whatever reason robster actually plays as town this way then there's no inverse association with garmr at all.

More recently, james is looking worse with time though and garmr was one of the first to push for a james lynch, which again would make it a questionable move if they're partners.

But james being who he is makes it less black and white than it should be. If garmr knows anything about james' town meta then I could definitely see his whole strategy today being to try to stubbornly tunnel someone who he though would be easy to lynch.
This is the first time playing with james. Is his meta playing victim?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Krazy »

BJ in iso:
Opens with a vote on Garmr, which he then moves shortly
Spends the first half of the day describing Garmr as scummy, while keeping his vote on other people
Agrees that the replaceout AtE was NAI
But then decides that Garmr cannot be scum because GR is defending him
Wants Garmr to stay in the game to be (mis)lynched (if Garmr is town) later (or because he thinks he can derail the wagon on Garmr again tomorrow if Garmr is his scumbuddy)

So there's two possibilities I see:
BJ opened the day by trying to get Garmr lynched
BJ doesn't want to be a part of the Garmr wagon because he knows Garmr will flip town

BJ is scumbuddies with Garmr and started with lowkey bussing
Now BJ wants to avoid lynching his scumbuddy while still keeping that distance
vote conspiracy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Note to self Gamma and bujaber are unlikely to be on a scum team together.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by James Brafin »

In post 752, Garmr wrote:
This proves he has seen all my post. Instead of addressing of them, he does a weak catch up and portrays himself as a victim how can anyone call this town......
What part of I’ve been skimming are you not getting?
Also, there’s a classic scum move, to respond to only the stuff you don’t like. Thanks man. :)
Going to dinner, gonna catch up some more after.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 763, James Brafin wrote:
In post 752, Garmr wrote:
What part of I’ve been skimming are you not getting?
Also, there’s a classic scum move, to respond to only the stuff you don’t like. Thanks man. :)
Going to dinner, gonna catch up some more after.
Well If you are skimming you can at least address my accusations first then do your catch up. Since you said would quote on quote debunk my case against you before any you posted any catch up thing related. If I didn't press on you now I think you would of swept it under the rug. So i'm taking that as intentially dodging questions by laying low.
Well it's obvious I'm responding to things that catch my interest that involve me or not. So what I think this is just you throwing shit on the wall to see what sticks. But I think your missing the more classic scum move of ignoring things if you can so you don't get flack. Which is what you are doing now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Man the faster we get through these petty little bitch fights, the better this game will be
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by James Brafin »

Gonna ignore the obvious bait there and keep trucking.
Page 22
In post 527, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:frenchachilles
why dont we compromise with this
This seems odd to say the least. This is the farthest from a viable wagon at that point in time; why is this coming up?
In post 528, Garmr wrote:
I think a
good divide
will help sort out out the playerbase.

A lynch between me and gustavo will be informational.
This is scum thinking 101. Only scum wants to divide town against itself. Town should be working together and not forcing people to choose sides.
In post 532, Garmr wrote:
In post 530, Gustavo wrote:
I think a good divide will help sort out out the playerbase.

If you want me to believe you are town, tell me what YOU learn when I flip town.

Who is the scum on my wagon.
Because I am town.
See here's the problem I think you are scum and you are not applying the same standard to me. I'm pretty much town reading your whole wagon except with one exception which I been wifoming about since that one post.
In post 492, Hiraki wrote:Vig please shoot popopopo, scum please kill this slot. I
will become a traitor,
for sure.
I'm on the ropes if this a legit drop or just a joke. The italics kinda draw attention to it in a subtle way and I haven't really seen anyone bring it up.

The scenario were the whole scum defends me because they think I'm the traitor and the traitor defends me because they think I'm part of the scum team ran through my head. But I don't think that's what happened.
I’m not liking lots about this post.
A) See, this is a two way street. IT IS POSSIBLE that Gus is town. In fact I think it’s pretty likely considering his interactions. So you had better have a reason other than “he’s scum” for his flip, because that’s a crappy reason to lynch.
B) I’m starting to think that the Traitor thing is solely to get people off his ass. The more I read that the more I think there is nothing there.
In post 537, Golden Robster wrote:actually just
replace me out

cba argueing with players and it's draining
I agree that this looks like a tactical.
In post 549, Gustavo wrote:
In post 548, Garmr wrote:GUSTAVO completely ignored the traitor drop I pointed out while acknowledging my post. He didn't put his on input into it and was quick to scrub it off. I think he doesn't want this subject discussed which cements my scum read even more.
The traitor comment wasn’t directed at me. Why would I respond to it?
Just like you just ignored most of what I said to hit at two points I made?
Again, this is not a two way street. You can’t say we can’t do something and then do it yourself. And unlike Gus, I do think hypocrisy in large doses is scum indicative.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 766, James Brafin wrote:I agree that this looks like a tactical.
just such a prick insight here
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 739, BuJaber wrote:Can everyone post their top 3 lynch preferences in order?

Also @Hiraki can we get some sort of readlist please. There's already too many lynchable personalities. Don't add yourself to that list please. I may not always understand your arguments but you can scumhunt a lot better than this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 766, James Brafin wrote:Gonna ignore the obvious bait there and keep trucking.
I think a
good divide
will help sort out out the playerbase.

This is scum thinking 101.
Only scum wants to divide town against itself.
Town should be working together and not forcing people to choose sides.
Oh so I'm scum because I wanted town to vote between me and my former scum read at the time lynched, because I thought it was more informational than a yolo random lynch. Also bolded section implies that both wagons were town scumslip?
In post 766, James Brafin wrote:
In post 532, Garmr wrote:
In post 530, Gustavo wrote:
I think a good divide will help sort out out the playerbase.

If you want me to believe you are town, tell me what YOU learn when I flip town.

Who is the scum on my wagon.
Because I am town.
See here's the problem I think you are scum and you are not applying the same standard to me. I'm pretty much town reading your whole wagon except with one exception which I been wifoming about since that one post.
In post 492, Hiraki wrote:Vig please shoot popopopo, scum please kill this slot. I
will become a traitor,
for sure.
I'm on the ropes if this a legit drop or just a joke. The italics kinda draw attention to it in a subtle way and I haven't really seen anyone bring it up.

The scenario were the whole scum defends me because they think I'm the traitor and the traitor defends me because they think I'm part of the scum team ran through my head. But I don't think that's what happened.
I’m not liking lots about this post.
A) See, this is a two way street. IT IS POSSIBLE that Gus is town. In fact I think it’s pretty likely considering his interactions. So you had better have a reason other than “he’s scum” for his flip, because that’s a crappy reason to lynch.
B) I’m starting to think that the Traitor thing is solely to get people off his ass. The more I read that the more I think there is nothing there.
A.) I spent plenty of pages providing points on why I thought gusto was scum. Do you actually think you will convince people with this narrative about me not providing any points as to why I thought scum would work?

B.)Think what ever you like.
In post 766, James Brafin wrote:
In post 549, Gustavo wrote:
In post 548, Garmr wrote:GUSTAVO completely ignored the traitor drop I pointed out while acknowledging my post. He didn't put his on input into it and was quick to scrub it off. I think he doesn't want this subject discussed which cements my scum read even more.
The traitor comment wasn’t directed at me. Why would I respond to it?
Just like you just ignored most of what I said to hit at two points I made?
Again, this is not a two way street. You can’t say we can’t do something and then do it yourself. And unlike Gus, I do think hypocrisy in large doses is scum indicative.
??? I was making a case against you/addressing the narrative you are spinning. If you are talking about Golden Robster if you actually read my posts instead of trying to form a narrative. You would see I already offered my thoughts on that slot. I think it's towny as fuck. Besides you didn't offer anything new or that hasn't been said about robe before. That's a lot different than potential traitor drop.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

My lynch pool for today

(James,Unrealseal,FrenchAchilles,locke113,Hikarai and Dunnstral :P )
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Why seal, why french, why locke?

Some people consider scumreading/ RVS voting the mod is a scumtell. First time I see it on MS. Is it a scumtell here?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 771, BuJaber wrote:Why seal, why french, why locke?

Some people consider scumreading/ RVS voting the mod is a scumtell. First time I see it on MS. Is it a scumtell here?
Well considering I talked about a lot of these. (Also I would vote the mod no matter my alignment it's just my sense of humour)
In post 616, Garmr wrote:
In post 578, UnrealSeal wrote:how about instead of replacing out we lynch Garmr

who by the way just ignored Gustavo's claim completely and is still tunneling him.

this whole shitfest needs to end and preferably with Garmr's death, since I don't want Gustavo to flip town and then have to do this shit all over again.

i can only Gustavo's prot can be used on himself
Didn't ignore the claim I was the first one to respond to it. Other than that and the unatrual jump on the james wagon in rvs. Not really much to say his scum nullish. Also don't know if this is scum point or not seems to focus on big events.

Will do gustos wagon in a separate post so I don't over load with text walls.
French I went from town reading to null reading to scum reading. This is the reason I scum read him
In post 664, Garmr wrote:I could be up for french lynch; His scum reads seem to be everyone who accused me of chainsawing. He doesn't really say why I am town. Unlike robe he doesn't really hard commit to it and he chastised robe for doing a 180 and hard committing to a town read.

I don't understand the tone argument you guys are making through.
This reason I town read him before was because he dismissed the chainsaw but once I realised all his scum read were on the people attacking me It felt like he was scum passively whiteknighting me

locke
isn't someone I talked about before But I feel his been really hands off with me and gus. He threw shade my way when ever possible but never ended up voting me. He left his rvs vote when he hit 12 of his own post or 523 posts from everyone combined. I feel like he knew the flips and was avoiding the backlash yet still wanted to push my wagon through. His shift in tone toward me being scum becomes a lot less aggressive and neutral when my wagon is dying out in 597.

Also I think he would make a good candidate for a scum buddy with James because his been defensive of james. 328 portrays me as a scummier than James. In fact he mentions that I'm scummier than James and seems to try and push others to vote me with out jumping on himself especially in post 330. In fact even through he describes James question as sketchy his quick to open open the possibility of James being town by saying chainsawing doesn't have to have the person be scum in question (also in post 330). Then his next post after says I'm purposely deflecting attention off james(346) which would imply that we are scum togther becuase It doesn't make sense for scum to deflect attention off a town as a motive.

He attacks popopop for petty things revolving around james in post (346) and attacks popo for tunnelling James in (372). When golden robe wants a wagon on James (410) Gets defensive of James again asking for reasons why. Post 597 he says something he disagrees with James with but Should of hit triggered signals because James is throwing false a false narrative. post (749) Despite not so called liking James he was sure defensive of James through out his posts and seems to be complimenting how much he likes his catch up with out giving any reasoning why.

You guys do know I been given reasoning outside of gustavo right for my reads on other players?????
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

@Dunnstral was Music prodded?
vote conspiracy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VC 1.6DrDolittle (4) BuJaber, Locke113, FrenchAchilles, Gamma Emerald
Garmr (2) James Brafin, UnrealSeal
UnrealSeal (2) Hiraki, DrDolittle
FrenchAchilles (1) popopopopopopo
Bujaber (1) Krazy
James Brafin (1) Garmr

Not Voting (2) Music, Gustavo

With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline ends in (expired on 2018-08-07 07:00:00)

Notes: Prodding Music and FrenchAchilles

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”