stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6325 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:20 am

Post by stungun0404 »

regarding hard townread of sakura,
In post 3823, Sakura Hana wrote:Also would be nice if we didnt scramble so close to EoD. When my internet went down i almost had a heart attack.
1). this reads super genuine to me, and not like scum faking it. she seems to be following through with this too, which is even townier, given her recent change to the titus lynchwagon.

scum are ok with us scrambling very close to EoD, because a). a no-lynch can happen and b). they can keep a distraction like myloninja in the game longer.

2). sakura’s urgency in us not believing the cop claim at the start of day phase when it was bullshit, and instead taking a solid stance that we should not believe it and clearly distracting away from that distraction is super town-motivated

the fact that she’s consistently distracting away from potential distractions just looks so town to me, and not LAMIST-Y/trying to be town. i can remember more instances off memory, but i’d have to deep dive on her to prove it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6326 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6311, Creature wrote:stungun, why is Nosferatu your second scumread?
In post 6315, stungun0404 wrote:darnit creature you question me before i go back, lol.
In post 6311, Creature wrote:stungun, why is Nosferatu your second scumread?
didn’t like answer she gave to my question, and generally haven’t liked the lack of stances she has taken and her avid support of majority lynchwagons (titus and sando here)

i asked nos who he/she would neighbourize.
In post 4916, Nosferatu wrote:kinda skimmed back but i dont really see anything interesting to comment on and i dont feel like taking a second list

@stungun: probably sakura or the worst, maybe titus or nancy.
the worst doesn’t seem towny enough to neighbourize, and neither does titus, and in fact given that titus has been in her scum pool what is she wanting to get out of that?[/b]

speaking of which, kokichi has done the same with supporting majority lynchwagons, but i feel that nosferatu has done it in a scummier manner with the fake cop guilty to get a lynchwagon started against sando and because it also was a way of tricking both replace-ins right off the bat. and also because of who he/she would neighbourize doesn’t have a town-oriented focus. like, i understand talking with people you enjoy, but you should focus on including a townread imo for most success with a neighbourizer.
In post 6318, stungun0404 wrote:and nancy too for that matter is in the scumpool of nos

@math i will say i had zero fucking clue that i had said something you had, but that it’s much more likely to happen regarding townplayers with the same mindset in the midst of a thread that’s gained nearly 100 pages in a day phase
Yeah this is definitely suspicious. The bolded especially pinged me. I don’t know if he’s a better option than Titus or Katsuki though?

:thinking:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6327 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh i see, thanks stun.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6328 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6300, Sakura Hana wrote:Current Leader Vote Tally:

Sakura: Math, Nancy, Nos, stungun, Creature
Math: Sakura, Gamma, FA

Ok im around for now
@toog: Please choose one of the 2 options for leader please, im bolding this so you dont miss it across all the "spam"

Why do i have a feeling he'll miss it anyway.

Creature: Why do you keep dissapearing, did u replace into scum slot?

I'd go for Titus at this point, her VCA is faulty, she feels like she's hiding information.
I'm not entirely sure why we are advertising who we want as leader. I feel like that kind of information is easily abused and could be taken advantage of by scum. Seeing who flips leader each day can also be used as a scum hunting tool in it's own way too.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6329 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6328, Toogeloo wrote:I'm not entirely sure why we are advertising who we want as leader. I feel like that kind of information is easily abused and could be taken advantage of by scum. Seeing who flips leader each day can also be used as a scum hunting tool in it's own way too.
Ok i explained this in D2, but since you havent read that ill explain it again.
We form 2 leadership options and split the votes as equally as possible between them so that scum cant just pile on their preferred leader option and make them leader, the reason there's 2 is so scum cant just kill one to get what they want.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6330 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also, it's very dangerous to have scum in leader position. I mean look at that Petrification power, could allow scum to just petrify 4 players for a surprise lylo.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6331 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm assuming the main reason is because the town leadership doesn't expect the town lurkership to make informed and good decisions, allowing the scum to possibly outvote themselves into a Leadership role, but again, this helps in scum hunting too since leadership accountability can be had.

Making us choose between two isn't fool-proof at all since accountability is reduced, and scum can easily buddy one of the two nominees or one of the two nominees could even be scum.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6332 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'll be voting my biggest town read for leader after I see what today's flip reveals. I refuse to attach myself to a leader candidate now. Not going to happen.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6333 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Nothing is fool proof but blind voting is dangerous, if everyone gets like 1-2 votes and then 3 scum vote a leader.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6334 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Creature »

In post 6324, Sakura Hana wrote:Also please stop using your own scum meta to read other people.
lol no

it's funny
Sigh
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6335 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6333, Sakura Hana wrote:Nothing is fool proof but blind voting is dangerous, if everyone gets like 1-2 votes and then 3 scum vote a leader.
So what? Leadership is accountable for it's team building, and I doubt scum is going to pull it's entire team into the power thingamabob since that would raise a lot of questions as to why so and such went in. Use it for scum hunting, not clique building.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6336 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6324, Sakura Hana wrote:Also please stop using your own scum meta to read other people.
Uhm that’s like a good half if not more of how I form reads is whether people would do something if scum.

If I have done it it is possible
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6337 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:34 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m not sure i’m groking toog’s spec here at all... like just voting off our many and varied main townreads allows scum to slither by and choose WHO they want as leader and allows them the opportunity to mess with our minds even more... which is the last thing we want.

i’m at the point where nonconformity to confident majority townreads looks antitown to me, and that is because it allows all the wiggle room in the world for scum to be protected next day phase, OR to confuse the hell out of us with a random townplayer chosen BY all of them if 4 still remain after this lynch. THAT is the last thing we want this night phase.

I feel like the townplayers in this game have enough reasonable PoE done that we can keep the leader power completely out of scum’s hands, with it really only being a threat as the scum percentage gets higher and town percentage dwindles.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6338 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*at the point where nonconformity to voting one of 2 confident majority townreads as leader looks antitown to me
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6339 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Well then, I'm antitown. I'm still not going to openly vote my Leader until after I've seen a flip every day. It may end up being one of the two "suggested" players, and it may not be, and I could just end up wasting my vote. That's not how I am going to play it, and I think it's foolish that you all think it's the only correct way to play.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6340 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Who is your strongest townread toog?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6341 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@stungun0404 the first time I saw you asked a bunch of questions but I was skimming on my phone so I forgot it. I answered it as soon as you repeated the question. I've been talking about my reads, other people reads, game mechanics and I've been answering to accusations on my slot. I don't really understand what you mean when you say I don't anlyze what's here. If you're asking me why I don't have a read on a slot like katsuki as you asked about it and for me to take a hard stance on them: I can't form a read on a slot that doesn't give a fuck about game and is not posting content. imo lynching them is like coin flip. I gave you all I could give you about such slots.

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6342 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

a titus-nosferatu-toogeloo-one of katsuki/kokichi scum team isn’t looking bad to me at all. nos comes out to start this day phase with a fake cop guilty on sando to distract votes right off the bat away from titus while also saying she advocates a titus wagon, she advocates “maybe” wanting to neighbourize a titus that she thinks is scummy (and advocates neighbourizing another scumread in nancydrew). toog comes in to defend titus when i tunnel on titus by saying my arguments are painting a bad picture, when in fact the arguments titus has been making are the ones that are particularly sketchy and seem to defy her logically being town. meanwhile, kokichi/katsuki keep complaining about the pages being blown up, but not giving any serious substance apart from votes and as far as kokichi goes — advocating a ton of majority lynchwagons (sando, titus, and even stungun), dodging questions like bullets, and refusing to explain WHY he voted myloninja last day phase. refusal to tell why you vote someone is incredibly scummy, if you get my drift, and especially deflecting with a rhetorical question like “what if i’m scum trying to dodge the question?” instead of just saying a). i sheeped someone, b). their posts looked scummy. or even c). it was a majority wagon, and i’ve been meaning to go with the majority and advocate majority lynchwagons (even though that’s not a very good answer, that sure beats throwing a rhetorical question back at me. and also wrt kokichi, he also turns lickety-split against me and advocates me voting him out just because i townread him early on. like, what is going on there? and if it’s katsuki, that also would make sense given i’ve established that katsuki has already made multiple posts that directly replicate posts from her in previous games.

like, if i had to predict how the scum team ends up, this makes a lot of sense. but then again, scum teams sometimes don’t make sense until after you figure out who they are.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6343 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:52 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*kokichi advocates voting me out because i townread him early on
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6344 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Also petrifying is not a vig. the petrified players are not dead apperently and won't flip and can't get mediumed. we don't have a vig to vig katsuki.

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6345 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

and sorry to do this twice, but *established that katsuki has already made multiple posts that directly replicate posts from her in previous scum games.

that’s what i get for trying to talk with someone while typing those thoughts out
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6346 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6342, stungun0404 wrote:a titus-nosferatu-toogeloo-one of katsuki/kokichi scum team isn’t looking bad to me at all. nos comes out to start this day phase with a fake cop guilty on sando to distract votes right off the bat away from titus while also saying she advocates a titus wagon, she advocates “maybe” wanting to neighbourize a titus that she thinks is scummy (and advocates neighbourizing another scumread in nancydrew). toog comes in to defend titus when i tunnel on titus by saying my arguments are painting a bad picture, when in fact the arguments titus has been making are the ones that are particularly sketchy and seem to defy her logically being town. meanwhile, kokichi/katsuki keep complaining about the pages being blown up, but not giving any serious substance apart from votes and as far as kokichi goes — advocating a ton of majority lynchwagons (sando, titus, and even stungun), dodging questions like bullets, and refusing to explain WHY he voted myloninja last day phase. refusal to tell why you vote someone is incredibly scummy, if you get my drift, and especially deflecting with a rhetorical question like “what if i’m scum trying to dodge the question?” instead of just saying a). i sheeped someone, b). their posts looked scummy. or even c). it was a majority wagon, and i’ve been meaning to go with the majority and advocate majority lynchwagons (even though that’s not a very good answer, that sure beats throwing a rhetorical question back at me. and also wrt kokichi, he also turns lickety-split against me and advocates me voting him out just because i townread him early on. like, what is going on there? and if it’s katsuki, that also would make sense given i’ve established that katsuki has already made multiple posts that directly replicate posts from her in previous games.

like, if i had to predict how the scum team ends up, this makes a lot of sense. but then again, scum teams sometimes don’t make sense until after you figure out who they are.
Could you please break this down into smaller paragraphs? Thanks. I hate reading walls.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6347 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6345, stungun0404 wrote:and sorry to do this twice, but *established that katsuki has already made multiple posts that directly replicate posts from her in previous scum games.

that’s what i get for trying to talk with someone while typing those thoughts out
So, you want a Katsuki lynch?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6348 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:08 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6347, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6345, stungun0404 wrote:and sorry to do this twice, but *established that katsuki has already made multiple posts that directly replicate posts from her in previous scum games.

So, you want a Katsuki lynch?
no, titus lynch—period this day phase. i don’t feel like she’s genuinely scumhunting.

and yes i can break it down in the future. didn’t expect it to be such a long paragraph, and didn’t think to provided i was talking to someone else off and on while typing that up.

@fa: i’ve considered your case, you’re still a heavy townread for me, just not one i feel comfortable 100%-ing.

my concern with you anayzing is mainly i haven’t felt like you have been consistently searching for reasons to townread particular players, or scumread particular players, but maybe i’m wrong and have just missed or forgot them. this is off memory, and i can say the same thing might apply to nancydrew—but i’ve already found out this is consistent with her townplay, so i’m comfortable keeping her as a townlean.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6349 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6275, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Votecount 3.17
Leader: Frozen Angel

Titus (6):
Katsuki, stungun0404, MathBlade, Sando, Nosferatu, Gamma Emerald

Sando (4):
Creature, Kokichi Oma, Toogeloo, Titus

Katsuki (3):
Shiro, Sakura Hana, hebichan

Creature (2):
zMuffinMan, the worst

Drixx (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

MathBlade(0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Shiro (0):

stungun0404 (0):

the worst (0):

Toogeloo (0):

Toranaga (0):

zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (4):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-02 21:00:00).

Titus is on V/LA.
zMuffinMan has requested replacement.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

**Healing Touch:
Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”