Level Up: Game Over!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Ircher »

Active Monsters as of this post:

1. Cultist Aaron : Cultist : Level = 6 | HP = 17 | MP = 10 | Attack = 1d8 | Defense = 1d6
2. Cultist Byron : Cultist : Level = 6 | HP = 17 | MP = 10 | Attack = 1d6 | Defense = 1d6
3. Cultist Claron : Cultist : Level = 7 | HP = 17 | MP = 19 | Attack = 1d4 | Defense = 1d4
4. (DT88A) Cultist Dieron : Cultist : Level = 7 | HP = 17 | MP = 26 | Attack = 1d4 | Defense = 1d4
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 621, Invisibility wrote:i scry dieron
meow
So I don’t miss it.
2 718281828459
2 718281828459
Goon
2 718281828459
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:14 am

Post by 2 718281828459 »

I will join
Retired Account
. I have no replacement.

After 2 years (almost exactly!) of inactivity I am giving MafiaScum a second chance...

Nah. I'm gone. Again.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Invisibility »

yay
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Felissan »

Scrying Byron.
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Charles510 »

Scry Claron
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

LEVEL 2 SCRY..

of Aaron.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

So, right now, we have initiative. If we want to take further attacks, people should arrange another set of attacks together, to at least test enemy defenses/get some damage on them, but try to do it as a group ideally. I"d also recommend McMenno use Tornado or Berserk Lunge to stun one or two of them. :)
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 am

Post by McMenno »

kill a thing
Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
mafiascum is on life support
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:00 am

Post by McMenno »

or I don't I guess

Edit: To be clear, I'm allowing this take back. I didn't feel like making another post, so I'm editting instead.
~Ircher
Last edited by Ircher on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:00 am

Post by the worst »

In post 619, Ircher wrote:
In post 520, Invisibility wrote:i get the worst a coffee
In post 522, Invisibility wrote:i inhale oxygen
This is basically all you did in the last fight. Neither of these posts really count as performing an action or being involved in the battle in any way.
it was a good coffee
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 0, Ircher wrote:2) If you didn't notice, spells and skills have levels. It will help me a lot if you specify the level of the spell/skill you are using. Please note however that you CANNOT use a lower-level spell or skill.
Added this.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:04 am

Post by the worst »

I attack Dieron!
1 8-Sided Dice: (8) = 8
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:09 am

Post by McMenno »

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Ircher »

(expired on 2018-08-01 18:19:59) left. I changed the tornado spell to use 1d6 instead of 1d4.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Ircher »

Invisibility begins and scries Dieron.
Spoiler: Cultist Dieron
**Cultist Dieron : Cultist : Level = 7 | HP = 17 | MP = 26 | Attack = 1d4 | Defense = 1d4
- Passive Skill "Siblings' Love" : The life-forces of Aaron, Byron, Claron, and Dieron are linked. Damage taken is deducted from the combined health of all four siblings; health is then redistributed as evenly as possible among the four.
- Passive Skill "Healing Grace" : If an attack causes this creature's health to drop to 1 HP or less (when they were above 1 HP beforehand), this creature will be left with 1 HP instead. If the creature takes damage at 1 HP, it dies.
- Passive Skill "Adrenaline Rush" : When HP is less than or equal to 1 HP, normal attacks deal double damage, active skills have 0 CD, and direct damage spells cost 0 MP.
- Passive Skill "Double Time" : This monster can only act every other round (starting with round 1).
- Passive Skill "Protective Wards" : On any round that this monster cannot act (whether it be due to the "Cut Time" skill, the stun status affliction, or some other reason), this monster only takes half the damage it receives those rounds (applied after the defense roll).
- Special Skill "Telepathic Link" (Maximum of 5 uses) : Transfers up to 1d6 MP from the caster to the target. (One cannot transfer more MP than one possesses; otherwise, there are no restrictions on the amount that can be transfered.)
- Magic Spell "Fire" : Deals 1d4 damage to an enemy and ignores defenses. (1 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Tornado" : Deals 1d6 damage to 2 enemies (roll for each enemy). Each target that takes damage from this spell is also stunned for 2 rounds. (2 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Lightning" : Deals 2d4 damage to the target. If the target had more than 1 HP to begin with and ends with 1 HP or less, they are left with 1 HP and any additional damage is split off to another target. If the target had 1 HP or less to begin with, they take 1 damage and the rest of the damage is split off to another target. Damage can be chained to as many targets as possible. (3 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Time Stop" : Stops time and grants the monsters an extra round of actions. Any end-of-round effects (like cooldowns and poison damage) activate as normal (as if this was a second round of actions where the players could not act). (Note: Double Time effect still applies here--this monster cannot attack during the free round.) (5 Mana)

Felissan scries Byron.
Spoiler: Cultist Byron
**Cultist Byron : Cultist : Level = 6 | HP = 17 | MP = 10 | Attack = 1d6 | Defense = 1d6
- Passive Skill "Siblings' Love" : The life-forces of Aaron, Byron, Claron, and Dieron are linked. Damage taken is deducted from the combined health of all four siblings; health is then redistributed as evenly as possible among the four.
- Passive Skill "Healing Grace" : If an attack causes this creature's health to drop to 1 HP or less (when they were above 1 HP beforehand), this creature will be left with 1 HP instead. If the creature takes damage at 1 HP, it dies.
- Passive Skill "Adrenaline Rush" : When HP is less than or equal to 1 HP, normal attacks deal double damage, active skills have 0 CD, and direct damage spells cost 0 MP.
- Passive Skill "In Control" : Crowd control status afflictions last for 1 less round than usual. (Crowd control effects include status afflictions like slow, stun, and bound.)
- Active Skill "Binding Shot" : Fires an arrow for 1d6 damage and bind them in place for two rounds. (3 CD)
- Active Skill "Piercing Shot" : Fires an arrow for 1d6 damage that ignores the target's defenses. (4 CD)
- Active Skill "Arrow Volley" : Fires three arrows at three different enemies for 1d6 damage each. (Use a separate roll for each.) (4 CD)
- Special Skill "Shoot Arrows" (Unlimited Use) : Fires an arrow at an enemy for 1d6 damage.
- Special Skill "Stand Ready" (Unlimited Use) : Grants initiative and allows the user to immediately counterattack (with a normal attack) any enemies that attack them for 1 round.
- Magic Spell "Minor Heal" : Heals a target by 1d4 hitpoints. (2 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Cure" : Cures a target of one negative status affliction. (1 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Curse" : Curses a target and gives them a -1 modifier to their dice rolls for two rounds. (2 Mana)

Charles510 decides to gleam info from watching Claron.
Spoiler: Cultist Claron
**Cultist Claron : Cultist : Level = 7 | HP = 17 | MP = 19 | Attack = 1d4 | Defense = 1d4 | XP @ 7 = 14
- Passive Skill "Divine Intervention" : If 3 or more enemies use an action against this monster during a single round, divine forces will intervene and prevent those attackers from performing any actions this round.
- Magic Spell "Heal" : Heals a target by 1d6 hitpoints. (3 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Cure" : Cures a target of one negative status affliction. (1 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Curse" : Gives the target a -1 modifier to their dice rolls for 2 rounds. (2 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Bless" : Gives the target a +1 modifier to their dice rolls for 2 rounds. (2 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Forcefield" : Makes the caster immune to all damage for 1 round. (Cast: 4 Mana | Uses: Half Current Mana (minimum of 4 Mana))
- Magic Spell "Holy Thunder" : Electrocutes a target for 1d8 damage. If they take damage, they become vulnerable to spells and take double damage from all spells for 2 rounds. (3 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Divine Fire" : Calls down divine fire onto three targets that take 1d6 damage each. If a target takes damage, they receive a temporary curse status (-1 modifier on dice rolls) for 2 round. (3 Mana)
- Magic Spell "Avatar" : Heals the caster by 1d8 hitpoints and grants the caster a permanent blessing status (+1 modifier on all dice rolls) until the end of the battle. (Cast: 7 Mana | Uses: All Mana)

Cerberus scries Aaron.
Spoiler: Cultist Aaron
**Cultist Aaron : Cultist : Level = 6 | HP = 17 | MP = 10 | Attack = 1d8 | Defense = 1d6 | XP @ 6 = 13
- Passive Skill "In Control" : Crowd control status afflictions last for 1 less round than usual. (Crowd control effects include status afflictions like slow, stun, and bound.)
- Active Skill "Speed Slash" : Slashes an enemy quickly for {Attack Dice}-2 damage. Gain initiative with this action. (2 CD)
- Active Skill "Double Slash" : Slashes an enemy twice for {Attack Dice} and {Attack Dice}-2 damage. (3 CD)
- Active Skill "Berserk Lunge" : Lunges at an enemy for {Attack Dice} damage. If the attack deals any damage, the target is stunned for 3 turns. Regardless of whether this skill succeeds, the user is stunned for 1 turn after it is used. (3 CD)
- Magic Spell "Minor Heal" : Heals a target by 1d4 hitpoints. (2 Mana)

the worst charges straight into battle and attacks Dieron for 5. Dieron begins chanting a protective spell...
Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

McMenno begins making motions and shouting strange commands. His hands begin to glow a bright green. He points towards Claron and Dieron, and a huge gust of wind begins to blow around them.
(Claron defense:)
1 4-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

(Dieron's defense:)
1 4-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Ircher »

Claron is stunned for one round (this one) from McMenno's magic and takes 2 damage.
Dieron is stunned for one round (this one) from McMenno's magic and takes 2 damage.

The worst's attack is met with a great amount of force, and Dieron only suffers 1 damage as a result.

Aaron lunges at McMenno and is stunned after the attack...
1 6-Sided Dice: (4) = 4

(Defense:)
Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Byron fires an arrow at the worst.
the worst is bound for 2 rounds and cannot use any actions that require excessive motion (including spells).

1 6-Sided Dice: (4) = 4

(the worst's defense:)
Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Ircher »

Ugh... I rolled Aaron's wrong...
1 8-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Ircher »

Aaron's attack lands and McMenno is stunned for 3 rounds (as well as taking 5 damage.)
The worst takes 2 damage from Byron's arrow.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Ircher »

Not sure if I mention this anywhere, but...

Bound status is a lesser form of stun. You cannot use any actions that require excessive movement which includes all spells and most skills. As of right now, only the "Scry Monster" skill (for players) counts as a skill that does not require excessive movement to perform.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

/in
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." -Oscar Levant
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by the worst »

YO SPARKLES do you use Discord?
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Who's available right now? I'm on discord.
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." -Oscar Levant
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Irrelephant
Inferno
Charles
Felissan
skygazer
and draynth
we need at l east one of those people here for this
ideally two
so we can cure both TW and McMenno
Only Byron can attack this next round
Attacks should be focused on Dieron and Byron for the first 2 each, because they have the lowest defense die
So, minimum tentative plan:
This round, 2 level 4's Cure TW and MCMenno. Invisibly and myself attack Dieron
Sparkles and at least one other individual attacks Claron

Nobody take any action until we have 2 level 4's here, and one additional person to attack Claron. Check in discord, I want 6 people confirming the plan and ready to act all at the same time(check time stamps!) before anyone acts. Thanks!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ok I'm actually gonna start using the discord when I can, someone hmu with the link
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”