micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by profii »

In post 395, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 393, profii wrote:Same - before I say what happened to me I’ll check with Schadd I can say what I want here
Yeah that's why I was being vague. I didn't wanna get in trouble. But basically we saw the roles at the same time. I said didn't matter which role. So he chose
Same but I want to check one more thing so awaiting mod response
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 341, northsidegal wrote:yeah, i'm fine with kokichi being scum. he's doing the thing where he just pops in and responds to or comments on a few posts and then leaves but doesn't actually say anything reads-related
LOL. WHAT. Literally this is something I do as town or scum. I can pull up links. It's just how I post since I usually post in between breaks at work
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Speaking of which I gotta go back to work. I'll finish catching up when o get back
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 401, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 341, northsidegal wrote:yeah, i'm fine with kokichi being scum. he's doing the thing where he just pops in and responds to or comments on a few posts and then leaves but doesn't actually say anything reads-related
LOL. WHAT. Literally this is something I do as town or scum. I can pull up links. It's just how I post since I usually post in between breaks at work
i think the more important part of what i'm saying is with regards to the content of your posts, not
how
you do it.

that is, i think the fact that you really don't have reads yet is more scum-indicative than anything else.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

nicorobin is in prod range,

but still an early slight townlean for me i will voice because he has an almost perfect tendency of not really checking into his town games — like not caring about anything and staying laidback/not producing game-changing votes, whereas he tends to show serious investment in his scum games (this is very provable by his meta if one investigates it).

that said, this is no reason to discount him so far, but i’m thinking he’s probably town
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

*she’s probably town
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

Nothing in this game makes kokichi scum

I don't really agree that he's more likely to not have reads as scum

That said I'm not like locktowning him and am fine seeing how he responds to pressure since that will probably be more alignment indicative than what has happened thus far
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

NSG why did you do this :cry:
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

In post 392, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 297, GirlInFreezer wrote:VOTE: creature
Creature doesn't post this much this early as scum, so hes likely town. Even if he isnt he will be easy to find out if hes scum
lol
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

Nothing in this game makes creature town
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 407, GirlInFreezer wrote:NSG why did you do this :cry:
do what? scumread kokichi?

eh...

i feel really awkward now responding to people who i scumread. maybe it's just a thing specifically about meta reads - the same thing happened in open 729, which was an embarrassment for me. maybe if i have a meta scumread i should just keep it to myself and just give in-game reasons as a case.

things fall apart
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

VOTE: nsg

Obvious scum to anyone who understands her meta.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I don't know her meta but I can believe it based on what I'm seeing - can you elaborate the meta reasons?
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

Same reason I knew she was scum in the game we played on showdown.

Hard to explain without a lot of meta comparisons
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

I'm just gonna not do this in case it tilts NSG and makes her scream about me being scum even though I think the reactions would have been very helpful

VOTE: creature

Creature/NR maybe idk
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

I have at least one reason to townread every other slot
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by northsidegal »

no, you can go ahead :wink:

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i'm interested in the explanation :]

things fall apart
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Shoshin »

GiF, is NSG town or scum?
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

You post words a lot as scum
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

NSG is scum for the following reasons.

1) As long as she was being permitted to lurk by the crowd NSG was not posting as a player with a consistent meta of lurking as scum. When pushed to post by several votes and other pressure is when she started playing the game and she immediately deflected focus to another player without answering for the lurking that she was doing. That's a scum mentality.

2) That one read was total garbage: she said that someone else was town for something that she did as scum. That's not something she would ever believe and it's indicative that she's cornered scum who is having trouble finding people to push in this game with an incredibly high standard of towny play because why would she call someone town for something that's a scumtell?

3) Immediately upon starting the game she's making excuses for mislynching people by complaining that the lobby is too hard to read.
yeah, i'm fine with kokichi being scum.
When is "i'm fine with" ever scum mentality? What she actually means is "I'm fine with pushing on Kokichi". you aren't fine with pushing on scum you push on scum because you have to.
this is a point i definitely agree on for shoshin - when i was modding mini normal 2012 people being overconfident in their reads (to town's detriment) was something i was constantly noticing and shoshin was one of those people. i'm not sure if it's AI or not on comparison because i haven't read shoshin's one scumgame (mini normal 2010) all that closely yet and on further thought i'm not sure if i should expect that much confidence this early in the game. after all, i think it was only on day 2 that i really started noticing it there. even still, it's something that i feel is at least worth bringing up.
NSG is a confident player yet in this game she's waffling all over the place and not taking concrete stances.
is this something i can townread profii off of? historically i think i'm pretty bad at reading profii so i don't think i'm really one to ask when it comes to sorting his slot but reading through i felt like having the theories was a towntell (even though that was something i got falsely townread for as scum in my first scumgame). eh.
Again, comes up with a townread but discredits the townread even as she does so to be able to have your cake with looking towny for having townreads while being able to eat it to by not defending your townreads.
that's not meant to be a personal attack on you or anything of that nature, it's just me remembering what went wrong during that game).
it was clearly a personal attack meant to antagonize shoshin and decrease her quality of play
t's possible that i'm confusing you with something else. i don't think so, but it's possible. i really don't want to have to turn this into me trying to prove to you that you were overconfident in reads in another game because that really doesn't sound pleasant for either of us.

even if my interpretation of that game is wrong, why do you instantly go to me stroking paranoia instead of me simply misremembering? i'm still not sure where the assumption of malice comes in.
Called out for a clear, strategic misrepresentation of a past game and yet she attempts to deflect it by claiming 'misremembering' of an extremely recent game that she claims to have recently read.
meh, actually i can understand where you're coming from. making those two statements next to each other, i can see how someone would interpret that as me saying that i'm townreading him for something that i once did as scum. putting it that way misrepresents the way that i'm thinking, however. i'm townreading him for something that i think might be a towntell, it's just that i'm not sure of the reliability of that towntell. that's all.
Forced to backtrack all the way when her position is completely untenable
well, after all, i did hear that he is the ultimate liar.
attempting to cast paranoia on kokichi by hyping up an otherwise unremarkable scumgame.

To all learned personnages NSG is clearly scum this game and I invite you all to join me in quicklynching her
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I agree with most these points. Can you talk to me more about her meta? She's confident as town? And less wordy? Seems like that'd be a lot easier to fake as scum than what she's giving us here.
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

oh, I guess you're her partner then.

I'll make a case on you as well
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

nah I'm not in a pointless instigatory mood

if she's scum this is way, way beyond anything she's ever done as scum
Going to just trust you for /reasons/
generally agree with the case on Stungun or at least that I would scumread him... more than I currently am? if he was scum?
Profii did some towny things, NSG saw it as well so I'll trust that for now

Kokichi sitll not scumreading but -maybe-

that leaves NR, Creature, Aronis

I will sort Kokichi by what he does when he's more engaged than he currently is, I think Creature is my confident scumread and his other scum is in the scumpool
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

Like wrt you I would be townreading you rationally but I'm kind of knee jerk making myself not townread you because I don't think it would be hard for scum to play as you have been and pocket me

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”