Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6450 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6449, Sando wrote:If we TR FA enough to stack leadership on her we should trust her to pick less than 5 imo
If we trust her enough to be leader she should want to pick 5. We stack up on heals like Christmas and neuter scum. Maybe one person picks up a petrify. But mainly gimping town makes 0 sense here. We have only one day’s knowledge ahead.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6451 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am absolutely vehemently against less than 5.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6452 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Shiro »

He actually think drixx should be leader and pick nobody tommorow sooo yea.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6453 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6452, Shiro wrote:He actually think drixx should be leader and pick nobody tommorow sooo yea.
Again that is stupid and if it is coming from Cerb I am assuming he and I switched brains or something because that sounds like me derp.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6454 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Shiro »

His pov is valid, it limits the chance of scum getting powers that can be useful to them.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6455 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6454, Shiro wrote:His pov is valid, it limits the chance of scum getting powers that can be useful to them.
1) If scum get powers that are useful the instant they use them in a scummy way they are outed by outing who we pick. They are down one already and if Titus is scum 2.
2) If we accidentally fuck up and give it to scum we learn more by what powers a person picks and why. If anything scum can’t afford being popular as that is limelight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6456 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The whole let’s shoot ourselves in the foot and play Mountainous is stupid.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6457 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6449, Sando wrote:If we TR FA enough to stack leadership on her we should trust her to pick less than 5 imo
I trust her to do whatever she thinks is best for town. I’m good with whatever she decides.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6458 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

3) It forces scum that want powers to fucking fight for them. We will either end up seeing a flurry of activity or scum get nothing. Then we analyze those that pop up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6459 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6444, Shiro wrote:He think your list should have been just drixx and me.
I read that that's why I asked about my list.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6460 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I practically trust no other slot in this game enough to allow them to choose less than 5 players.

If they are scum they can choose their own scum mates and we will never figure out they got powers and we won't ever have a lead to figure that out. It's just a really bad idea to allow people to choose fewer players generally.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6461 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6454, Shiro wrote:His pov is valid, it limits the chance of scum getting powers that can be useful to them.
Most of the Day 4 powers are townsided, are they not? At any rate whomever FA chooses and her picks , should definitely choose HEAL. We don’t know if that ever gets offered again and It could be risky handicapping town like that because you can’t ever be sure when superpowers are more likely to favour scum? It’s a risk either way you look at it but arming town with good PRs can only be in town’s best interests I would think.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6462 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6460, Frozen Angel wrote:I practically trust no other slot in this game enough to allow them to choose less than 5 players.

If they are scum they can choose their own scum mates and we will never figure out they got powers and we won't ever have a lead to figure that out. It's just a really bad idea to allow people to choose fewer players generally.
+1 exactly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6463 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6460, Frozen Angel wrote:I practically trust no other slot in this game enough to allow them to choose less than 5 players.

Yes exactly, the only way a leader can be held to their claims, is by the superheroes who were chosen.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6464 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I 100% Agree with this.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6465 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6433, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6430, Nosferatu wrote:ok but what there made you think that I would stop trying to lynch sando or titus, to stop and lynch you for no reason because SOMEONE ELSE scum read you?

keep in mind sando just said that I was basically misrepping and lying about his every post to get him lynched

why in the everloving fuck do i dump all of that shit, and try to start a lynch on you?

what made you think this thought?
I can’t mindread, I can only tell you how it looked to me at the time.

It did look like to me, like a suspicious push. I’m sure you’d view it similarly if the situation was reversed.
I mean its not really "at the time" because "at the time" was literally not even an hour ago

Also I would not view it similarly, because people have called me sus this game and I haven't accused them of trying to lynch me.

It
appears to me
as if you don't fully consider the likelihood of actions before you accuse other people of them.

In post 6434, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6431, Nosferatu wrote:oh yeah and stun, who "busted me" also just commented on me wanting to neighborize YOU if I had the opportunity to

why do you think I would do that if I planned to get you mislynched today? or tomorrow? or whenever?
When did I ever say you were planning to do that
tonight
specifically?
I don't know where you're getting this from.

It feels like you're waiting for a "gotcha!" moment that will probably never come.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6466 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Shiro »

Btw friendly reminder to vote katsuki
To me:
About me:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6467 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6466, Shiro wrote:Btw friendly reminder to vote katsuki
Is Shiro Katsuki Titus Numbers a thing?

Like I don’t get this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6468 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can't wait to be chosen as leader tomorrow.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6469 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

At least give me a superpower or something, I'll get more involved in this game if I get a super power.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6470 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

^

kokichi getting super powers should be our #1 priority
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6471 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 6467, MathBlade wrote:

Like I don’t get this.
I want katsuki dead but if you want to think I am bussing then yea sure assist me bussing.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 6469, Kokichi Oma wrote:At least give me a superpower or something, I'll get more involved in this game if I get a super power.
Kokichi if I am voted leader and yiu assist in lynching katsuki your power is all but guaranteed.
To me:
About me:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6471, Shiro wrote:
In post 6467, MathBlade wrote:

Like I don’t get this.
I want katsuki dead but if you want to think I am bussing then yea sure assist me bussing.
Then why the reminder to vote him leader?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 6472, Shiro wrote:
In post 6469, Kokichi Oma wrote:At least give me a superpower or something, I'll get more involved in this game if I get a super power.
Kokichi if I am voted leader and yiu assist in lynching katsuki your power is all but guaranteed.
sold

VOTE: Kat

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”