Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4550 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I kinda want to just say fuck it and lynch mathblade just so we don't have to deal with that tomorrow

But it won't achieve anything towards fixing the gamestate and its probably going to result in a town flip

I want to lynch Oath just so people can stop pushing that as a slot that might flip scum, but that seems like the fastest way to just lose outright

Titus I'm the most comfortable about, yet there's no concentrated push there and I kind of want to keep her alive today since she's effectively leashed, we can deal with her tomorrow if we have to

The Brian wagon somehow managed to feel like it grew way too easily to be on a scum lynch yet also the momentum died so fast that it's hard to believe it was on a town slot

That and half the slots don't actually care at all what's going on anymore because this is just a stalemate that nobody really wants to solve

This gamestate is basically impossible
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Rolestopper of some kind I would guess
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4548, Ankamius wrote:I feel like I'm strapped onto train tracks and I see a train in the distance coming to run me over

Except it is a mile away and it's moving at like one foot an hour
Its probably because were down to 13, of which 4 are likely scum, and the other remaining town are fighting over whether to lynch Mathblade or not.

Still, I find it very hard to picture a gamestate where all of Mathblade, Oath, Hebichan, HWS and you are town.

Like, I guess Titus/Gamma/ + 2 out of Nos/Creature/AA9replacement could be a thing. Maaaybe with Brian in there, although im stubborn about seeing it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

tonight will be an information goldmine I think
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

I still think we should either lynch Titus or Mathblade today.

And yes, even though I mildly think Mathblade is more likely town than scum, I really dont think we should rule out the possibility that Mathblade -could- be scum here. He's probably capable of pulling the wool over our eyes in the way he is doing, and im really not conformtable how the slot is still hiding behind getting tunneled by a slot that is long gone, and a slot that is claimed to be a vampire. There is something off there.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

how many slots this game AREN'T hiding behind a mathblade scumread or an oath scumread
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

With the new information its also fully possible that there were two scum in the neighbourhood at the start of the game. Im still really surprised Math kept that little tidbit from us, and even abused our cluelessnes to defend against all the attacks against his slot by sowing fear that scum were trying to take over the neighbourhood.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 4546, Vecna wrote:
In post 4542, Toranaga wrote:I tried to read what lead to the d1 lynch and then talked to people who were expressing a titus scumread cause I felt RC was pretty much town!RC all the way

the vampire was around talking about his claim so I ISO'd him to catch what his claim was and talked about that

what's weird about any of it?
How do you distinguish between a town RC and a scum RC?

Please do tell, im intrigued
you think he is indistinguishable? RC is a wolfy wolf who plays all his cards way too aggressively and pushes for scum wincon like hell. I don't have a soulread on him or anything but the posts I read didn't look like agenda-driven TMI spewing wolf. he made a very dense, very bad w/w conditional read on d1 that I have a hard time he'd think is a good idea to say it as a wolf, and I find his interactions with cheeky where he is almost begging to be townread more aligned with his town self and not the slimy manipulative stuff he does as a wolf.

I can be wrong but it's where I'm at.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

Time for a little experiment

HeWhoSwims - VT
zMuffinMan - SEER
Titus - TRACKER
Mathblade - LYNCHMOB
hebichan - PT COP
Gamma Emerald - LYNCHMOB
Brian Skies - LYNCHMOB
Vecna - VT
Oath - VAMPIRE

Ankamius
Nosferatu
ArcAngel9
Creature

So if Oath is telling the truth, we either have lying people in the neighbourhood with a double role/identity, or the VIG and rolestopper crapnanigans have to be in the 4 leftover people.

-MAYBE- it would help to force Titus to out who the vig is. That way we at least confirm that he really is a tracker, whether its a scum tracker or not, becomes less relevant, itll still be usefull information to solve the RC-gambit puzzle.

Those 4 slots are also quite likely to at least have 1 scum in them. If we can get more information there, it narrows the lynchpool down. If there is scum in there, scum also is much more likely to narrow down on the vig and a potential rolestopper - (they would know if there is one, since they are quite likely to have tried to kill Hebi).

Youre still really against a full-claim Ank? I think it might help us out quite a bit, especially if theres another potential VT that Hebi can clear in the pool of questionable people.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I guess
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 4554, Vecna wrote:I still think we should either lynch Titus or Mathblade today.

And yes, even though I mildly think Mathblade is more likely town than scum, I really dont think we should rule out the possibility that Mathblade -could- be scum here. He's probably capable of pulling the wool over our eyes in the way he is doing, and im really not conformtable how the slot is still hiding behind getting tunneled by a slot that is long gone, and a slot that is claimed to be a vampire. There is something off there.
awful post
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

that's 2 people wanting to lynch mathblade while saying it's flipping town

the fuck is wrong with you
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I don't have anything better but let's not lynch people we townread yes?

why is vecna town?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4557, Toranaga wrote:
In post 4542, Toranaga wrote:I tried to read what lead to the d1 lynch and then talked to people who were expressing a titus scumread cause I felt RC was pretty much town!RC all the way

the vampire was around talking about his claim so I ISO'd him to catch what his claim was and talked about that

you think he is indistinguishable? RC is a wolfy wolf who plays all his cards way too aggressively and pushes for scum wincon like hell. I don't have a soulread on him or anything but the posts I read didn't look like agenda-driven TMI spewing wolf. he made a very dense, very bad w/w conditional read on d1 that I have a hard time he'd think is a good idea to say it as a wolf, and I find his interactions with cheeky where he is almost begging to be townread more aligned with his town self and not the slimy manipulative stuff he does as a wolf.

Interesting. I like your observations, however I think theres a bit more to it.

The thing that weirds me out is, if there indeed is no incentive for scum to push to eliminate town in the hood, then what scum motivation is left for a scum RC to go all-in so hard on Mathblade? Especially since if the slot is town, apparently its a tracker that wanted to be flipped just to pretend he tracked Math while he couldve never gotten the result he claimed to have gotten. But then again, maybe thats just what he wanted us to think, although I doubt his planning really goes that deep. He normally doesnt really strike me as the planning scum player, but one that banks on persuasion and intimidation.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4561, Toranaga wrote:that's 2 people wanting to lynch mathblade while saying it's flipping town

Im saying im at 55-45 roughly, and it answers a lot of questions to flip the slot.

Also, Hi im Vecna, im mechanically towncleared by two different people
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 4563, Vecna wrote:

The thing that weirds me out is, if there indeed is no incentive for scum to push to eliminate town in the hood, then what scum motivation is left for a scum RC to go all-in so hard on Mathblade? Especially since if the slot is town, apparently its a tracker that wanted to be flipped just to pretend he tracked Math while he couldve never gotten the result he claimed to have gotten. But then again, maybe thats just what he wanted us to think, although I doubt his planning really goes that deep. He normally doesnt really strike me as the planning scum player, but one that banks on persuasion and intimidation.
ok I'm confused. so titus is a tracker. titus claims to have tracked mathblade while in a neighborhood with mathblade, and wants to flip herself so that... what? I don't follow. why is titus' claim impossible?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, no matter who the scum is, it is nearly guaranteed at this point that there is at least one of them that is putting on, or has put on, quite a great show.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4565, Toranaga wrote:
In post 4563, Vecna wrote:

ok I'm confused. so titus is a tracker. titus claims to have tracked mathblade while in a neighborhood with mathblade, and wants to flip herself so that... what? I don't follow. why is titus' claim impossible?
Try and read RC's day 2 stuff. Id actually be interested in your views on that stuff. Titus replaced RC after the mod dumped hiss ass out for toxicity
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It's not exactly hard with all the primary consensus scumreads flipping town Vecna

It's also not hard to scumhunt since you can find 3p
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 4564, Vecna wrote:
In post 4561, Toranaga wrote:that's 2 people wanting to lynch mathblade while saying it's flipping town

Im saying im at 55-45 roughly, and it answers a lot of questions to flip the slot.

Also, Hi im Vecna, im mechanically towncleared by two different people
55-45 is a scumread though

you phrased it in such a weird way

why are you towncleared?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4559, Ankamius wrote:I guess
Does this mean youre on board for a mass-claim type of thing and you wanna help me try and solve this puzzle?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

PT cop and seer
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor