Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6675 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Not saying that makes shiro scum but yeah that power choice and usage is not alignment indicative and this line of thinking that it makes shiro town is VERY dangerous and should be avoided. If there are two slots in this game who will think to use medium as scum to get credit for it, it's me and shiro. If I wanted to name a third person I would say Titus cause she always does this calculations/long term planning when scum and doesn't play randomly.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6676 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6645, Sakura Hana wrote:{Frozen Angel, MathBlade, Drixx*}
{stungun0404, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga*}
{zMuffinMan, Gamma Emerald, hebichan, Sando}
{Creature**, the worst}
{Katsuki, Nosferatu, Kokichi Oma, Shiro, Toogeloo}
{Titus}
ur list is almost upside down smh
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6677 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

For the love of all that is goodness, can we stop spreading the myth that my VCA is deficient meme because I didn't argue for things that weren't supported. The stalled wagon nature and inability to acknowledge when players are correct creates it. Sando's flip can abd would break the game open by VCA. Sakura and zmuffin are town. I am too. That's all a competent VCA shows for certain.

Every single slot that TRs me has paranoia constantly thriwn, which makes sense if you think I am a power tripping asshole who is agency captured but not scum.

I also agree with Torg. As much as Cerb is holding me to an impossible standard, it's not something Shiro lies about as it undercuts his TR on me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6678 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6674, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6672, Frozen Angel wrote:there is nothing towny about picking medium and using it on cerb. if anything it makes reading shiro harder because now you don't know what she says is comeing from the deceived town or himself.
it's extremely pro-town action, is it not? she is bringing up a dead, confirmed town player who wolves decided to kill on n1 and she does not appear to be lying about anything cerb says. if shiro was lying, we'd have a moment here where the communication between shiro and cerb stopped.
The action is protown but the person who is giving those concerns reads are shiro. he can't fake what cerb is saying cause cerb will realize that and won't talk to him anymore and we will notice it. Choosing that action - as much as it's protown - could have been performed by town or scum and I find both equally likely.

There is nothing dangerous about allowing to cerb to talk a bit more but if that grants him the free win why wouldn't he do it as scum?

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6679 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6673, Frozen Angel wrote:Look at night 1 powers. If I was scum I would choose medium and do exactly what shiro did for free credit. or maybe I would go with phasing again but it would be worthless unless if people were considering to kill me. the free towncred looks more beneficial
I'll let you in on a secret, FA

on n1, I chose mimicry and used on you. I got the same results cerb got: you didn't do any action.

IDK what action I'd use as scum but what shiro is doing is very helpful to town even if shiro is scum, which I no longer believe in and am surprised you are still so suspicious of her. don't you find shiro's overrall behaviour in the thread towny? even the fact that she is shading you looks objectively towny to me...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6680 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6653, Toranaga wrote:did everyone claim their votes on d2 and did the votes add up to a titus leader?

did titus ever realised she was voted leader by scum if above didn't happen?

I'm severely lacking in information right now as you can see
People were refusing to claim or put forgots. To believe the tiebreaker theory, at least 6 ppl forgot. It's more likely some forgetters are scum.

Reluctantly, as the optimal town play was to vote me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6681 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I never said your vca is myth that was me quoting what shiro said about cerb read on you. and I never said shiro is lieing. I'm saying something else entirely that he should get no credit for choosing the medium and using it on cerb.

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6682 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i kinda wanna go back to sando
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6683 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6675, Frozen Angel wrote:Not saying that makes shiro scum but yeah that power choice and usage is not alignment indicative and this line of thinking that it makes shiro town is VERY dangerous and should be avoided. If there are two slots in this game who will think to use medium as scum to get credit for it, it's me and shiro. If I wanted to name a third person I would say Titus cause she always does this calculations/long term planning when scum and doesn't play randomly.
alright that's fair. I'm falling really hard for it if this is a planned thing shiro is doing as scum cause I'm really locktowning the ISO I just read here without thinking twice about it.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6684 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6679, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6673, Frozen Angel wrote:Look at night 1 powers. If I was scum I would choose medium and do exactly what shiro did for free credit. or maybe I would go with phasing again but it would be worthless unless if people were considering to kill me. the free towncred looks more beneficial
I'll let you in on a secret, FA

on n1, I chose mimicry and used on you. I got the same results cerb got: you didn't do any action.

IDK what action I'd use as scum but what shiro is doing is very helpful to town even if shiro is scum, which I no longer believe in and am surprised you are still so suspicious of her. don't you find shiro's overrall behaviour in the thread towny? even the fact that she is shading you looks objectively towny to me...
First shiro claimed that after I claimed it so this says nothing about if shiro is telling the truth or not.

But still what I'm saying has nothing to do with that. It's about if he should get credit for using medium or not and I beleive not cause it was as easy to use if he was scum.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6685 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Toranaga »

that's all fair FA, and you're probably right, but I'm townreading shiro on attitude/perspective/reads as well. I really don't think there's much basis to call her scum anymore. why do you think shiro is scum?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6686 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Got pulled into the QA room today can’t post.

Will take a late lunch and check the game then
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6687 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

that was my issue with shiro today. if you throw out everything cerb said nothing towny remains in his iso. for example look at the way he jumped at me when I voted him. It felt forced as fuck. Then later cerb asked some practical questions about what was my stance on shiro back then and shiro compiled it with his paranoia and pushed me in a really towny way.

That is why I said it makes reading shiro harder. If shiro is scum he has a town behind his back who is producing content he can use and his ability is like yeah it's towny af to be bale to talk with dead! and amazingly that was the only good ability of n1 for scum. You can argue phasing might be useful for scum later to, or power mimic? but that was depending on the actual stuff in later nights. power mimic would have been a really bad pick for scum actually cause you don't know what town will pick and why would you want to mimic a scum? maybe it could work to duplicate petrification or a vig later on but yeah medium feels like the free credit easy choice for scum.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6688 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6680, Titus wrote:
In post 6653, Toranaga wrote:did everyone claim their votes on d2 and did the votes add up to a titus leader?

did titus ever realised she was voted leader by scum if above didn't happen?

I'm severely lacking in information right now as you can see
People were refusing to claim or put forgots. To believe the tiebreaker theory, at least 6 ppl forgot. It's more likely some forgetters are scum.

Reluctantly, as the optimal town play was to vote me.
I actually buy that many people forgot to submit their votes and that created a tie that you eventually won, instead of it being scum coordination to get you as leader.

what's your scum pool? you seem to be voting whoever is your counterwagon at any given time without pushing your scumreads.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6689 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6685, Toranaga wrote:that's all fair FA, and you're probably right, but I'm townreading shiro on attitude/perspective/reads as well. I really don't think there's much basis to call her scum anymore. why do you think shiro is scum?
I would say I have concerns about shiro slot and I want it resolved sooner than later - not a direct/definite scum read. explained that in details earlier actually. Can you iso me backward and search for stuff I said to shiro/about shiro?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6690 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6636, stungun0404 wrote:you were the first to townread me gamma, i clearly remember, so tell me what has changed regarding your feeling on my slot since that townread?
Me feeling your opinions on Titus/Sando could be manipulative/scum agenda-driven
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6691 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6637, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6612, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6325, stungun0404 wrote:regarding hard townread of sakura,
In post 3823, Sakura Hana wrote:Also would be nice if we didnt scramble so close to EoD. When my internet went down i almost had a heart attack.
1). this reads super genuine to me, and not like scum faking it. she seems to be following through with this too, which is even townier, given her recent change to the titus lynchwagon.

scum are ok with us scrambling very close to EoD, because a). a no-lynch can happen and b). they can keep a distraction like myloninja in the game longer.

2). sakura’s urgency in us not believing the cop claim at the start of day phase when it was bullshit, and instead taking a solid stance that we should not believe it and clearly distracting away from that distraction is super town-motivated

the fact that she’s consistently distracting away from potential distractions just looks so town to me, and not LAMIST-Y/trying to be town. i can remember more instances off memory, but i’d have to deep dive on her to prove it.
You know what this is good enough to alleviate my concerns
wait. of what slot? me or sakura or both?
sakura
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6692 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6636, stungun0404 wrote:you were the first to townread me gamma, i clearly remember, so tell me what has changed regarding your feeling on my slot since that townread?
btw any other reads you would like to address?
<Embrace The Void>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6693 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Yeah I highly doubt all scum forgot to vote. they have a fucking chat for reminding themselves. I'm gonna think its more probable that they lied about it or are in the ones that voted the same person who was killed/ or were voting random people/not coordinated so one of them could be molla who was voting you.

It's just wine and really hard to get anything out of it

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6694 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6676, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6645, Sakura Hana wrote:{Frozen Angel, MathBlade, Drixx*}
{stungun0404, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga*}
{zMuffinMan, Gamma Emerald, hebichan, Sando}
{Creature**, the worst}
{Katsuki, Nosferatu, Kokichi Oma, Shiro, Toogeloo}
{Titus}
ur list is almost upside down smh
I don't see any reason you should be saying this about certain people and it makes me worried this is just shade
<Embrace The Void>

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6695 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6687, Frozen Angel wrote:that was my issue with shiro today. if you throw out everything cerb said nothing towny remains in his iso. for example look at the way he jumped at me when I voted him. It felt forced as fuck. Then later cerb asked some practical questions about what was my stance on shiro back then and shiro compiled it with his paranoia and pushed me in a really towny way.

That is why I said it makes reading shiro harder. If shiro is scum he has a town behind his back who is producing content he can use and his ability is like yeah it's towny af to be bale to talk with dead! and amazingly that was the only good ability of n1 for scum. You can argue phasing might be useful for scum later to, or power mimic? but that was depending on the actual stuff in later nights. power mimic would have been a really bad pick for scum actually cause you don't know what town will pick and why would you want to mimic a scum? maybe it could work to duplicate petrification or a vig later on but yeah medium feels like the free credit easy choice for scum.
that's very good and I agree shiro becomes a harder read and harder to pick apart if he is scum. I didn't think through what abilities would actually be useful for scum on d1... and if you say shiro would 100% play it out like this as a wolf, I believe you.

reading all you said about shiro rn. brb.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6696 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6693, Frozen Angel wrote:Yeah I highly doubt all scum forgot to vote. they have a fucking chat for reminding themselves. I'm gonna think its more probable that they lied about it or are in the ones that voted the same person who was killed/ or were voting random people/not coordinated so one of them could be molla who was voting you.

are we seriously debating whether scum forgot to vote
If scum are in that list it's likely because they lied about it
<Embrace The Void>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6697 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6695, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6687, Frozen Angel wrote:that was my issue with shiro today. if you throw out everything cerb said nothing towny remains in his iso. for example look at the way he jumped at me when I voted him. It felt forced as fuck. Then later cerb asked some practical questions about what was my stance on shiro back then and shiro compiled it with his paranoia and pushed me in a really towny way.

that's very good and I agree shiro becomes a harder read and harder to pick apart if he is scum. I didn't think through what abilities would actually be useful for scum on d1... and if you say shiro would 100% play it out like this as a wolf, I believe you.

reading all you said about shiro rn. brb.
Not saying 100%, but think shiro as some excellent manipulator who knows how to use mechanics to look townier when he is scum. after all, you played against mitsuha didn't you?
In post 6696, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6693, Frozen Angel wrote:Yeah I highly doubt all scum forgot to vote. they have a fucking chat for reminding themselves. I'm gonna think its more probable that they lied about it or are in the ones that voted the same person who was killed/ or were voting random people/not coordinated so one of them could be molla who was voting you.

are we seriously debating whether scum forgot to vote
If scum are in that list it's likely because they lied about it
it was a response to what titus said.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6698 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Toranaga »

I think when titus says "some forgotters are scum", she means that scum may be claiming to have forgotten, not that scum actually did forget. I could be wrong. I want to understand if titus thinks she was framed by scum or voted by town. if titus was framed by scum, that means scum does not have very towny people in the game they can push as leader. on the other hand, given the likelihood of a titus lynch on d2, I'm puzzled by what scum has to gain by protecting her and have her choose powers for town, which could essentially lock her as town depending on how she acts.

so I think scum either coordinated for scum!titus leader, or did not coordinate at all and titus won by pure accident because the votes were sparce.

FA, do you think scum!titus would push hard for her own leadership on n1 to her scumbuddies? it seems like a thing she'd do.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6699 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6698, Toranaga wrote:I think when titus says "some forgotters are scum", she means that scum may be claiming to have forgotten, not that scum actually did forget. I could be wrong. I want to understand if titus thinks she was framed by scum or voted by town. if titus was framed by scum, that means scum does not have very towny people in the game they can push as leader. on the other hand, given the likelihood of a titus lynch on d2, I'm puzzled by what scum has to gain by protecting her and have her choose powers for town, which could essentially lock her as town depending on how she acts.

so I think scum either coordinated for scum!titus leader, or did not coordinate at all and titus won by pure accident because the votes were sparce.

FA, do you think scum!titus would push hard for her own leadership on n1 to her scumbuddies? it seems like a thing she'd do.
Permission to Garcia ?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”