micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 621, Kokichi Oma wrote:so basically you are sheeping your partner
you could definitely say that. but we both agree
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Fuck, I hate this. I wish GiF hadn't voted himself.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Creature »

It still isn't hammer.
Sigh
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Creature, what's your reads?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

LMAO @ ircher and creature’s team being named LAMIST.

that’s a 10/10 for a name!
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Aronis »

Whatttttt i kinda want to lynch gif for that. It feels like a massive overreaction. I don't see town frustration in doing that in this situation
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

you know i just thought of something that would probs clear shoshin and gif from being scum so far this game, hmm...

i think it’s far likelier scum is not maintaining a high rate of activity and instead is laying relatively low while we go after each other here

i know i’d be much more chatty in a town game than a scum game here. probably true for both shoshin and gif too...

gif are you super chatty in scum games too? i’ll have to investigate that

if not i’m focusing entirely on the players with less content than the 3 of us so far this day phase
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by profii »

In post 605, stungun0404 wrote:it’s perfectly acceptable to be scumread, you know

there’s nothing ruining about it. and ftr i do happen to be town, but i don’t even think you care to recognize that tbch.

like there’s no need to have this kind of reaction — town or scum.
In post 606, Shoshin wrote:Wtf GiF...
In post 616, Creature wrote:feeling like if we lynch GIF and he flips town this day is gonna be a waste.
Surely you 3 have seen RC pull this before when people try to lynch him?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by profii »

In post 630, Aronis wrote:Whatttttt i kinda want to lynch gif for that. It feels like a massive overreaction. I don't see town frustration in doing that in this situation
Oh and you
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by profii »

I am annoyed I didn’t write this down in my PT - when I said to Stungun yesterday “apply pressure” to GIF I knew he would react in this annoying ATE way - he’s hard to lynch, I liked whoever said defeatist, that’s a good description.

Kinda not sure what to make of Shoshin/Stungun/Aronis as I would assume at least 1 of you would have seen this behaviour before - I was expecting more Kokis - people to be unfazed by it because actually...

It’s totally NAI (imo) - I would say as any alignment it’s easy to make this defence in reaction to pressure so it’s largely meaningless

What this episode has given me is that creature post - - why are we lynching anyway for something that is largely NAI

I say we lynch Creature which pretty much towns GIF
Or we lynch Aronis because part of me still believes the case on GIF is good and the associations between GIF / Aronis seem to be there

I know people have a reluctance to hunt the scum team on day 1 but it doesn’t bother me - obviously I have an opinion on where the JK should go following those lynches, however I’ll not speculate too much as there is potential for me to be wrong and we don’t want to signpost our scum to easy NKs

So yea

VOTE: Creature
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

later today, i’ll commit to a full reread of this thread b/c i know just what i’m looking for now!

then i’ll lay a vote down somewhere
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

and @rc, i would townread you tbf only if you’d do something in your posts that pings me as town. i don’t feel you have done that so far, meanwhile shoshin definitely has
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:09 am

Post by Creature »

In post 628, Shoshin wrote:Creature, what's your reads?
stungun town
Then I'm sheeping him on you
Am fine letting GIF go for now
Feeling Kokichi is town too
profii idk how to read

I'm rn looking at Aronis, nsg and NicoRobin
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Creature »

In post 632, profii wrote:Surely you 3 have seen RC pull this before when people try to lynch him?
I wasn't going "oh let's just lynch RC"
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Creature »

In post 634, profii wrote:I say we lynch Creature which pretty much towns GIF but we scum know he's town so it won't town anyone and we can line up mislynch.
FTFY
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:12 am

Post by Creature »

profii + Aronis

anyone?
Sigh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:41 am

Post by profii »

In post 638, Creature wrote:
In post 632, profii wrote:Surely you 3 have seen RC pull this before when people try to lynch him?
I wasn't going "oh let's just lynch RC"
yeah I mis read.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Is Gif going to come back yet
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

let's stop for a minute

Profii came in and voted me claiming that they did so intentionally to rile me up and get a reaction, which is pretty awful but salvageable-ish?

stungun came against me with a case that was objectively, demonstrably untrue: at no point in the game was I supporting any of the major wagons to the point that me intentionally avoiding them would have been a more sensible thing to push me on. he said that I was trying to wagon people to get the jailkeeper despite me having forced exactly zero claims. He came at me with a case based on my vote switching and claimed to have discussed his read on me with Gemini who would have known based on her experience with me in the newbie that I cycle votes as town and often get scumread for it, and who also knows generally that I avoid playing scum. when all of this was called out he continued to push me with emotional nonsequiturs that have absolutely no factual backing in what I have done this game. the iso is filled with a whole bunch of bullshit emotional statements of 'this is not rcs towngame' 'rc wouldnt do this as town' from someone who knows they don't know me worth shit.

then he has the gall to come out with
and ftr i do happen to be town, but i don’t even think you care to recognize that tbch.
and @rc, i would townread you tbf only if you’d do something in your posts that pings me as town. i don’t feel you have done that so far, meanwhile shoshin definitely has
like go [] if you're town you [] virtually every player in the game correctly recognized me as town and you've sat there making a completely empty attempt to policy lynch me for my username and tried to take the moral high ground about it. I don't want to play with this player if they're town and I want the scum dead if they're scum, my vote is on that slot and will continue to be on that slot as long as we're both alive.

I can post but I don't have anything to say. that is not acceptable from town, if it's scum who felt the need to try to mislynch me I can get over it but jfc.
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

VOTE: stungun

will go ahead and vote here but if I get to L-1 I'm selfhammering.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 58, GirlInFreezer wrote:what if it's profii/stungun :?:
In post 137, GirlInFreezer wrote:shoshin/aronis most of the time is gg
In post 260, GirlInFreezer wrote:right now there's basically two universes for me

one where it's Aronis/Profii or some variant and one where it's at least 1/2 of NSG/Creature
In post 261, GirlInFreezer wrote:i've also considered like aronis/creature
In post 267, GirlInFreezer wrote:Stungun can still be scums

I don't think profii/NSG is likely
In post 270, GirlInFreezer wrote:Profii hasn't mentioned NSG at all

I'd have to go through his meta but generally i find that scum overmention their partners as opposed to undermention
In post 414, GirlInFreezer wrote:I'm just gonna not do this in case it tilts NSG and makes her scream about me being scum even though I think the reactions would have been very helpful

VOTE: creature

Creature/NR maybe idk
In post 422, GirlInFreezer wrote:oh, I guess you're her partner then.

I'll make a case on you as well
In post 423, GirlInFreezer wrote:nah I'm not in a pointless instigatory mood

if she's scum this is way, way beyond anything she's ever done as scum
Going to just trust you for /reasons/
generally agree with the case on Stungun or at least that I would scumread him... more than I currently am? if he was scum?
Profii did some towny things, NSG saw it as well so I'll trust that for now

Kokichi sitll not scumreading but -maybe-

that leaves NR, Creature, Aronis

I will sort Kokichi by what he does when he's more engaged than he currently is, I think Creature is my confident scumread and his other scum is in the scumpool
In post 480, GirlInFreezer wrote:Aronis is also the obvious partner for creature so maybe I'd go for it

certainly happier with that than profii

I don't understand the creature townreads and I think they're intellectually lazy
In post 530, GirlInFreezer wrote:Aronis is not concretely fitting into either a scum or a town mold for me

Profii I still feel like is town but I could agree to have him jailkept on an aronis scumflip to deal with that
In post 532, GirlInFreezer wrote:Stungun creature maaaybe? :o

:shifty:

:good:
In post 548, GirlInFreezer wrote:I think that in the context of creature/Stun potentially being SvS it points more towards scum!Stun than anything

you guys can lynch whoever you want D1 and I'll go along with it but if you mislynch jailkeep is on me and I'm leading tomorrow.
In post 553, GirlInFreezer wrote:yw for d1 gamesolve btw.
In post 517, GirlInFreezer wrote:I think it's very possible that he got a large confidence boost from his win in transformers and he and ircher either got double scum or figured they could get an easy win off of the back of 'HEY CREATURE WOULD NEVER PICK SCUM'

Like I'm not saying he's literally confirmed scum I'm saying that the townreads there are inappropriate given the gamestate
Read all these closely rc, and go I'll understand exactly what has scumpinged me.

way too much spec about scum team pairings on d1 looks fake as hell coming from you. you were a vanilla townie in a similar type of game in lynchpin and I don't remember you once speculating over scumteam pairings on d1 and even focusing on discrediting certain pairs like nsg and profii after nsg made ONE POST IN THREAD. If you are town, wait until there's a scumflip at least to seriously consider scum team options. is that hard to ask for? Otherwise, you are just clogging up the thread with meaningless content. No scum team would dare react to a player, if town, who has thrown out more than 10 pair options on d1.

when your gameplay is completely antithetical to what I know I've seen you why shouldn't I worry that you're up to something in the scum pt? You've played this vague game in some of your pushes against me, so I don't want to hear this AtE shit coming from you. I chose to play along with it, and YOU overreact

the fact that I held this back until now shows I respect your gameplay enough not to embarrass you for something absurd you have been doing on d1 way too fucking much.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

*you'll understand

Tablet that I've never used before, so that's why quite a few typoes may have happened there
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

and also, after how lynchpin went down when I voted you for using the word probably too much and it immediately backfired and I got lynched, why would town you think I'm scum when I don't directly address the reasoning the first time I vote you
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

to be clear for will that don't know, both rc and I were town in lynchpin

and I was also v/la throughout that game. so the more substantive posts were from having a larger chunk of posts to look at every time I hopped into the thread
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

this is annoying,
*those that don't know

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”