Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 2993, Prof Fridays wrote:VOTE: Moment

Don't like him/her or MariaR rn. Hard townreading Katsuki, Brian Skies, and Dunnstral. Town lean on zMuffin, Wisdom.
Mind elaborating on the reads on me and Maria? I agree with you on Maria, and I'm interested in what pinged you about me.
The wagon on me is bad and seems opportunist. It's hard to catch up on the 100+ pages I've missed, so naturally I've been quieter.
I'm voting you more off of Ankamius' play, if it means anything to you.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Moment »

Well, Ankamius' play, scumreading it more than TBG's play, and the fact that I don't think I can convince people to vote Maria in however many hours we have left.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.13

Wisdom [1] - Kokichi Oma
TehBrawlGuy [5] - zMuffinMan, Brian Skies, Purrcocet, Katsuki, Sakura Hana
zMuffinMan [5] - MariaR, projectmatt, Nancy Drew 39, Wisdom, Spiffeh
Prof Fridays [5] - Dunnstral x2, TehBrawlGuy, Moment, Nosferatu
Moment [1] - Prof Fridays

Not Voting [0]
-

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-08-04 15:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: prof
whatever
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by projectmatt »

yikes. let me catch up before the deadline. is there anything super important i should know?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Brian claimed doc who doc'd Katsuki
Katsuki claimed cop with an inno on muffin and that muffin neighborized him
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2980, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2892, Spiffeh wrote:Muffin's Nancy push was awful and I struggle to see how he wouldn't be able to recognize how obviously town she was if he were town. I don't believe for a second that push was genuine.
l o l youre fucking clueless

i wasnt scum reading her, there was a different purpose behind that but i dont really care enough to explain what i was doing there. just ask cupcake what my read on her was rofl
so muffins has been townreading her the whole game but i had been scumreading her and we went back and forth on that discussion for god knows how many pages so muffins was like you know what im gonna vote her and see what she does and i was like dude i already did that whole song and dance d1 and he was like but it doesnt work for me unless i do it myself and i was like sure whatever man do as you like and so he decided to claim the guilty result he got from the mod as a push to sort her and i went along with it because i was the one who was insistent on her being scum in the first place

not sure where that actually went come to think of it our qt progressed way faster than the game thread (for reference we both have like double our game post counts in the qt so we did far more game solving there than anyone has today) but the discussion probably went to figuring other stuff first and maria ended up being extremely obvious scum after examining her entire iso in conjucture with the events of this game and later on when i asked brian about it his reasoning matched part of our reasoning for her being scum so as a result we probably forgot about nancy, oh in the meantime tbg also posted a shit ton of sketchy posts and his posting throughout the entire day has been more or less awful and runs counter to my prior recollection of him as a player so he was a fine lynch if maria wasnt happening as there was too much resistance there, plus muffins case in the game re tbgs post restriction was on point

i hope those who complained about the use of left shift are happy
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

What are these wagons?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Katsuki »

no idea man but i found it amusing that its so evenly spread
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2892, Spiffeh wrote:Matt's recent play seems like genuine frustration: I can see how he would believe that his not being "popular" or w/e could be leading to his lynch. I'm not hard town reading him or anything but that's enough to not want to lynch him for now.
Yeah, I can see that. And I do feel really bad for saying he was whining (feels kind of uncalled for even though that's how I felt about it at the time). I've been coming around to me just being wrong there.
In post 2892, Spiffeh wrote:Ank's play before her replace out and subsequent replace out are things I doubt she would do as scum, I'm actually hard town reading her now.
I'm not going to get into it, but I don't think her replace out there was scum-motivated.
In post 2908, Spiffeh wrote:Hi I think you're probably town and you behaving like this only gives Katsuki and Muffin's garbage/likely scum-motivated play a leg to stand on se please stop
You're right. My behavior is uncalled for and I will stop.

I will also apologize to Nancy Drew since I feel like I may have been condescending towards her even though that wasn't my intention (I'm just a condescending person, I can't help it). I think she's a swell person and she deserves better treatment than what I've given her.
In post 2920, Spiffeh wrote:Hey Brian I get why you’d have a townread on Katsuki because you protected him I guess but unfortunately Katsuki being town does not equal Katsuki telling the truth about his claim or results so can you walk me through why you believe him unconditionally?
You know the one I'm townreading is Muffins and not Katsuki, right? Also, I already explained that I didn't really care about Kats' 'cop result', but it's not like he has to be
absolutely
lying about it.

Like, I didn't even bother crumbing my night action today because of how skeptical I am of the result. I just didn't want to lynch Kats (since I do feel it's possible that he could have been shot) and Kats is technically claiming an
inno
on Muffins. And I did kind of pick up that there was a neighborhood or something going on between them earlier in the Day Phase.

But the whole idea that I don't want to lynch them because 'friendship' is just nonsensical as my townread on Muffin comes and goes (and this can be demonstrated to some degree in the game if people read my posts), and I was more than happy to wagon or lynch Kats yesterday (I just ended up really wanting to lynch Mylo).

Like, even if people read my posts today, it's mostly 'don't lynch Kats or Muffin,' not 'they're obvtown', so idk why people get this impression from me. And I've had scumreads on other players anyway.

And I don't find anything anyone's said about Kats or Muffin to be scum-indicative anyway.

Anyhow, I've been busy all day and will continue to be busy tomorrow, so I don't think I can be relied on to help push a proper wagon through. If you seriously think Muffin is scum here, then lynch him. I still don't think he's scum, but am mostly curious to just see his flip. I'm probably dying tonight, so...if you need his flip to help you figure out this game, then whatever, I guess.

Also,
unless you're scum
, then stop saying what you think scum would or wouldn't do. They're not you, so stop making that assumption.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2986, Sakura Hana wrote:Scum Neighborizer Poisoner?
Nah even if i stretch it like that it doesnt make sense.
I actually had this thought earlier today. Mostly because I feel like that's something FakeGod
could
come up with.

I just don't think it's a point worth pursuing
without
a reason to think so. Like, if Kats was poisoned, we should be able to figure that out tomorrow.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Maybe poison is a scum faction ability like the kill?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2993, Prof Fridays wrote:VOTE: Moment

Don't like him/her or MariaR rn. Hard townreading Katsuki, Brian Skies, and
Dunnstral
. Town lean on zMuffin, Wisdom.

The wagon on me is bad and seems opportunist.
It's hard to catch up on the 100+ pages I've missed, so naturally I've been quieter.
This seems weird
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Going into work but I'll be back well before deadline.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Again I will reiterate that Ankamius did not replace our in that manner as scum. It looks like she replaced our because people were getting annoyed with the whole “I’m scum” schtick and I feel like if she were actually scum employing it as a strategy she wouldn’t care enough about how people felt about it enough to replace out
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i want to lynch mariar
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

for whatever reason, dunnstral, purr and some other people im forgetting seem to think she's town

the only words i have for that are: l o l
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 3009, Brian Skies wrote:Also, unless you're scum, then stop saying what you think scum would or wouldn't do. They're not you, so stop making that assumption.
I mean I scum hunt by assessing what I feel scum would do in certain situations and try to find who fits the bill (among other things) so I probably won't stop lol

But I appreciate your response overall

I'm probably gonna be extremely uncomfortable for the entire game while Muffin is alive unless Katsuki actually flips town cop at some point or unless we get scum flips later on that I don't expect

Literally nothing in Muffin's play looks town to me. I don't really buy that Muffin was content on letting himself get lynched because of the "stupidity" in the game because we had a scum lynch Day 1 and he has been engaging in trolly behavior since the very beginning of the game: so I really doubt that his unhelpful-ness is reactionary as Katsuki is suggesting

So if Muffin ends up being scum I look forward to giving most of you a big fat "I told you so"
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Spiffeh »

TBG doesn't seem all that scummy to me either but he has a better chance of flipping scum than Ank's slot

VOTE: TehBrawlGuy
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

you can always take wisdom's place with the sig bet, spiffeh

(nothing binding though because site rules about outside influences, but scout's honour)

if i'm scum, i'll dedicate my sig to you
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

wait...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3017, Spiffeh wrote:I don't really buy that Muffin was content on letting himself get lynched because of the "stupidity" in the game because we had a scum lynch Day 1
that's not what i said (if cupcake said that's what i said then he's conflating separate talking points) and who gives a shit about the D1 scum lynch if collective reads are fucking terrible now rofl
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:47 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

thinking there's any scum intent in anything i've done this game is laughable (but people have bad reads all the time so i'm not going to fault you for it)

otoh, thinking there's any town intent in the way mariar is playing would make you p awful though (and i don't feel like wasting energy on arguing this so if you see it, you see it and if you don't, you're bad)
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Nosferatu »

the wagons are the same size rn but i can shift to tbg to make it L-2

decisions
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm