micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler: :)

Vote count 1.7

stungun0404 (2):
Kokichi Oma, GirlInFreezer
Kokichi Oma (1):
northsidegal
Aronis (1):
Shoshin
Creature (1):
profii

not voting (4):
NicoRobin, Creature, Aronis, stungun0404

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends august 13 at 02:00 central US time; in (expired on 2018-08-13 02:00:00)

mod notes
  • boop de boop
[/area]
Last edited by schadd_ on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

I know what I play like when scum, and I would absolutely play this game JUST LIKE YOU ARE if I were scum (only notably with a lot less content as I tend to be lurkier as scum on d1). I'd make it look like I'm sorting players, but really I'm trying to gather scummy reactions for later. I'd have players focus on looking for/chasing scum partners to no avail all the while avoiding me because it looks like I'm sorting and look at me I'm posting a lot. and it concerns me like hella that this is what several of your posts read like to me. You can later further the credit of these early scum pushes as scum by using reactions to them later.

Idek know what your alignment is to be fair, but I feel like you are playing psychological games here with everyone. and my friemd has identified that you do that as scum

AND LMFAO at this tablet wanting to change scummy to a dummy.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Really "I feel like you're scummy" and "I feel like you're a dummy" is a huge difference, lol
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

VOTE: nsg
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@nicorobin: can you please place a vote down somewhere? tia
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

Stop addressing me
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Really? Guess what? All this shit will have no meaning when I flip town other than if it comes before your flip you will look scummier.

It's a game. No need to take anything out of context. We're all out to have fun, and I won't let you personally rain on my parade here
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 643, GirlInFreezer wrote: stungun came against me with a case that was objectively, demonstrably untrue: at no point in the game was I supporting any of the major wagons to the point that me intentionally avoiding them would have been a more sensible thing to push me on. he said that I was trying to wagon people to get the jailkeeper despite me having forced exactly zero claims. He came at me with a case based on my vote switching and claimed to have discussed his read on me with Gemini who would have known based on her experience with me in the newbie that I cycle votes as town and often get scumread for it, and who also knows generally that I avoid playing scum. when all of this was called out he continued to push me with emotional nonsequiturs that have absolutely no factual backing in what I have done this game. the iso is filled with a whole bunch of bullshit emotional statements of 'this is not rcs towngame' 'rc to do this as town' from someone who knows they don't know me worth shit.

then he has the gall to come out with
and ftr i do happen to be town, but i don’t even think you care to recognize that tbch.
and @rc, i would townread you tbf only if you’d do something in your posts that pings me as town. i don’t feel you have done that so far, meanwhile shoshin definitely has
like go [] if you're town you [] virtually every player in the game correctly recognized me as town and you've sat there making a completely empty attempt to policy lynch me for my username and tried to take the moral high ground about it. I don't want to play with this player if they're town and I want the scum dead if they're scum, my vote is on that slot and will continue to be on that slot as long as we're both alive.

I can post but I don't have anything to say. that is not acceptable from town, if it's scum who felt the need to try to mislynch me I can get over it but jfc.
Just seen this. This is a complete misunderstanding on both our parts

shoshin can actually attest to the fact now that I misremember stuff as town--i did that once in a game with a push I believe I made against her. I'm a lot less likely to slip up on misremembering with as scum, as I"m very cautious with how I push people as scum. It is always very calculated

I was looking at what I would do if I were scum this game and trying to hunt scum with that mentality and happened to make a misstatement.

My partner has honestly with sincerity that I can prove post game and I would swear on a cross and hope to die over that she made zero mention of you preferring to play town. Neither have I had a clue.

I've gotten 6 hours of sleep in the last 2 nights, but you have yet to take into account that there may be a variety of factors coming into play here--including perhaps that. And like maybe 20ish hours of sleep in the whole entire past week.

I don't like how it seems like everyone's being so quiet while we argue here. We're probably both not scum is what this is telling me. Like really, I want to trust this intuition.

All I've said is this doesn't feel like your townplay, unless I'm mistaken. That doesn't mean that it cannot be that you are town

Look. I'm willing to drop this and move on, but PLEASE don't give up if you are actually town here. It is completely possible for us to make up here.

I just feel like your scumread on me is based over perhaps the biggest weaknesses of my townplay. I truly don't ever get this upset over someone scumreading me as scum when I feel like that play is mistakenly attributing my play to be scummy. I can back this up with several games if you absolutely need it, but it takes two to compromise here. We're both upset here. But at EoD, we both could say we don't know each other's games that well

I would never policy lynch someone for their username, so I don't know what that is about.

I'm not trying to take high moral ground either. That's not my style. If it comes off that way, it's me being Aspergian as I tend to word things pretty badly sometimes.

Look. I have zero issues with you personally at all. Period. I am completely ok with playing with you, and if I'm being completely blunt I've felt like you are holding a grudge against me for the word probably too many times to modify your reads I made that one game. That was not any issue I had with you on a personal level, it's just that with that vote i genuinely found it to be the scummiest thing in the thread at that point in time I think, but I think it was just that I had never seen a player like you. Maybe I've had a mistaken impression of you because you play differently than I'm used to?

You can be straight-up spiteful to me, and I won't get pissed off. But there is absolutely no need here for us to be at odds with each other, at least on a personal level. I want to make peace with you.

Please be my friemd? And continue this game?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 657, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 643, GirlInFreezer wrote: stungun came against me with a case that was objectively, demonstrably untrue: at no point in the game was I supporting any of the major wagons to the point that me intentionally avoiding them would have been a more sensible thing to push me on. he said that I was trying to wagon people to get the jailkeeper despite me having forced exactly zero claims. He came at me with a case based on my vote switching and claimed to have discussed his read on me with Gemini who would have known based on her experience with me in the newbie that I cycle votes as town and often get scumread for it, and who also knows generally that I avoid playing scum. when all of this was called out he continued to push me with emotional nonsequiturs that have absolutely no factual backing in what I have done this game. the iso is filled with a whole bunch of bullshit emotional statements of 'this is not rcs towngame' 'rc to do this as town' from someone who knows they don't know me worth shit.

then he has the gall to come out with
and ftr i do happen to be town, but i don’t even think you care to recognize that tbch.
and @rc, i would townread you tbf only if you’d do something in your posts that pings me as town. i don’t feel you have done that so far, meanwhile shoshin definitely has
like go [] if you're town you [] virtually every player in the game correctly recognized me as town and you've sat there making a completely empty attempt to policy lynch me for my username and tried to take the moral high ground about it. I don't want to play with this player if they're town and I want the scum dead if they're scum, my vote is on that slot and will continue to be on that slot as long as we're both alive.

I can post but I don't have anything to say. that is not acceptable from town, if it's scum who felt the need to try to mislynch me I can get over it but jfc.
Just seen this. This is a complete misunderstanding on both our parts

shoshin can actually attest to the fact now that I misremember stuff as town--i did that once in a game with a push I believe I made against her. I'm a lot less likely to slip up on misremembering things as scum, as I'm very cautious with how I push people as scum. It is always very calculated

I was looking at what I would do if I were scum this game and trying to hunt scum with that mentality and happened to make a misstatement.

My partner has honestly with sincerity that I can prove post game and I would swear on a cross and hope to die over that she made zero mention of you preferring to play town. Neither have I had a clue.

I've gotten 6 hours of sleep in the last 2 nights, but you have yet to take into account that there may be a variety of factors coming into play here--including perhaps that. And like maybe 20ish hours of sleep in the whole entire past week.

I don't like how it seems like everyone's being so quiet while we argue here. We're probably both not scum is what this is telling me. Like really, I want to trust this intuition.

All I've said is this doesn't feel like your townplay, unless I'm mistaken. That doesn't mean that it cannot be that you are town this game

Look. I'm willing to drop this and move on, but PLEASE don't give up if you are actually town here. It is completely possible for us to make up here.

I just feel like your scumread on me is based over perhaps the biggest weaknesses of my townplay. I truly don't ever get this upset over someone scumreading me as scum. Whereas I do when town and I feel like certain elements of my townplay are mistakenly attributed in my play to be scummy. I can back this up with several games if you absolutely need it, but it takes both of us to compromise here. We're both upset here. But at EoD, we both could say we don't know each other's games that well, given we've only played 2 games together before this.

I would never policy lynch someone for their username, so I don't know what that is about.

I'm not trying to take high moral ground either. That's not my style. If it comes off that way, it's me being Aspergian as I tend to word things pretty badly sometimes.

Look. I have zero issues with you personally at all. Period. I am completely ok with playing with you, and if I'm being completely blunt I've felt like you are holding a grudge against me for the push I made against you for using the word probably too many times to modify your reads I made that one game. That was not any issue I had with you on a personal level, it's just that with that vote i genuinely found it to be the scummiest thing in the thread at that point in time, but I think it was just that I had never seen a player play like you. Maybe I've had a mistaken impression of you because you play differently than I'm used to?

You can be straight-up spiteful to me if you want, and I wouldn't get pissed off. But there is absolutely no need here for us to be at odds with each other, at least on a personal level. I want to make peace with you.

Please be my friemd? And continue this game?
Ebwop
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

The only way we can work past this though is if we are both blunt with each other imo.
In post 727, RadiantCowbells wrote:Stungun says very dumb things

Whether it makes him scum, eh
This comment in transformers mafia kind of made me feel insulted
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Tell me... Did this post make you feel insulted
viewtopic.php?p=10221796#p10221796

if so, I guess I can try to make up for it for by L-2ing myself now and going to sleep for the night

VOTE: Stungun
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by profii »

That self vote dramatically changes things for me
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Ok one last comment here

As for this

"and ftr i do happen to be town, but i don’t even think you care to recognize that tbch"

this was a bad comment by me. I admit it.

I attributed caring to meta-diving and you showed reluctance to meta-dive me. Thus, I didn't think you cared to sort me correctly here
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

UNVOTE:

for now will respond in the morning
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Uhhh I'll read all that stuff in the morning
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i have to admit that i've kind of read most of it and i don't think i've gained anything from the experience

i don't really understand why any of the wagons that are happening... are happening

i don't really think rc is scum and even though i can't really speak to that with a great deal of confidence i still think it would be a mistake to lynch him today
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

VOTE: Stungun
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by northsidegal »

?????

things fall apart
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by profii »

NSG

What about Stungun?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:58 am

Post by northsidegal »

i don't really think he's all that likely to be scum

things fall apart
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Aronis
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Creature »

In post 666, NicoRobin wrote:VOTE: Stungun
lol this
Sigh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:19 am

Post by profii »

The last 2 posts are a fair summary of where I’m at

UNVOTE:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:20 am

Post by profii »

Actually that looks like l-2

VOTE: Aronis
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:52 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Please be aware that's
L-2
on aronis and similarly so on me

Not against an aronis lynch, but I'm confused regarding whether or not he is scum or if he is town right now. Like utterly confused

Anyone familiar with how he plays as either alignment?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”