zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2525, Dunnstral wrote:Do you want to talk about this?
not really, no. maybe tomorrow if im still alive
In post 2528, Nachomamma8 wrote:These points are strengthened if this is actually multiball, where claiming masons goes from really dumb to unbelievably dumb.
if this is multiball,

scenario 1) you're scum and you don't gambit, you've got a pretty hard uphill battle when staeg goes down d1 (which was almost certainly going to happen before the claim)
scenario 2) you gambit and, you know, just like what's happening, neither of you are dead come d3 (and probably d4 as well)

even if this isn't multiball and feysal was SK and this is like 10:3:1, i could still reasonably see you making this play if your other partner was in a good position. i don't consider "it's stupid" (it's really not when people give you this much of a fucking free pass) and "i bus" good counter-arguments and i think you and staeg have been playing like scum
In post 2529, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't know why you say limited strogman.
because including mariar's role with a full strongman is utterly stupid design. if there's a strongman, it's limited in some way and they didn't seem to care about that and went all out. i think two shots on her is more likely
In post 2537, AnonymousGhost wrote:Why are we believing anything Feysal has said again?
what? you said something like "why would feysal out multiball" and i suggested it might have something to do with the claim he used. you asked how the claim fits into things

nothing to do with believing anything he said, just answering the question you originally posed
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

also i think if you really thought i was scum, you'd have tried a lot harder to get me lynched today over nosferatu (unless you think im scum with nosferatu). all youve done today is argue with me about why youre not scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:52 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 2575, zMuffinMan wrote:what? you said something like "why would feysal out multiball" and i suggested it might have something to do with the claim he used. you asked how the claim fits into things
Since there's no role flip, we have no way to tell if he was lying about this passive ability claim or not. We can confirm his message and the fact it was redirected to Dunn from Maria. But because he flipped as something other than town, we know that that multi-ball message wasn't delivered with pro-town intentions in mind and that this so called passive ability could've been a smoke screen to increase paranoia/divide the town.

In a nutshell, he flipped something other than town, so I think that both the passive ability claim and the multi-ball message claim are disingenuous.

There are also these two points to consider below
if
, and this is a pretty big if, both of these claims (passive ability and multi ball) weren't a lie to mislead the town.
In post 2538, AnonymousGhost wrote:I still think it's BS though.

AFAIK no other investigative role but myself has claimed, either with guiltless or innocents. Let's say that there are no other investigative abilities in this game, what's the point of this so-called passive ability for a Tracker? It's already proven that passive abilities have no affect on my role - complusive self watcher if targeted - so, my theoretical Track on him would be accurate/not deceived by this so-called ability he had.
In post 2493, AnonymousGhost wrote:plz explain multiball scum motive for BASICALLY CONFIRMING ITS MULTIBALL with a cheeky message to someone who's probably town. Like the whole advantage of unannounced multiball is tgat it's MOT ANNOUNCED.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2570, kuribo wrote:That's actually a relief believe it or not
im glad i could give you comfort in the end times
In post 2574, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2571, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think Nosferatu is mafia
His emotion is coming because he doesn't think kuribo/camn will change his mind on the slot, which isn't alignment indicative unless he thinks they can read him super crazy well. If he didn't actually want to play, he could lurk and get modkilled, but instead he's making us burn a lynch on him for whatever reason.
cause (you) get objectively more information this way
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i have my own thoughts on that but i don't think there's much point in discussing it in twilight

@casper
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:15 am

Post by thepixiecollective »

is nos lynched? I am moving to self-vote anyway to make sure there are no shenanigans.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

pretty sure nacho was hammer

also tumbleweed
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:08 am

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 2581, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure nacho was hammer

also tumbleweed
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh yeah I'm modding a game
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Fate »

Fate watched with a pained sorrow as the circled around a soul that wasn't quite in touch with what was going on.

Or maybe he was more in touch than anyone. A wanderer that was in the world but not quite of it.

He took things and he left them as they were, but somehow they were touched by an invisible hand.

He said little but much was said.

He did nothing but nothing was undone.

And he was killed for it, as all fools who refuse to posture ultimately are. They are the easiest to blame.

Nosferatu was lynched, he was the Blithe Spirit, Gemini/Sagittarius
a harmony aligned soul.

Welcome to Cosmic Mafia!

You are an Harmony-Aligned Soul.

Your Sun Moon Combination [Role] is: Gemini/Sagittarius = The Blithe Spirit
You are frank, honest, restless, never stop learning and growing. Your highly individualistic nature has you running in high gear nearly all the time.
Night Abilities:
Wanderer- On alternating nights you may travel to distant realms and cosmos, become immune to all actions and wandering the stars.

Thread: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=76680

You win when all threats to Harmony have been eliminated and at least one member of the Harmony remains alive.
Vote Count:

camntsuki-Sagitarrius: To Unify (2): Dunnstral, thepixiecollective
zMuffinMan- Virgo: To Serve (1): Nachomamma8
AnonymousGhost- Scorpio: To Transform (0):
thepixiecollective- Cancer: To Nourish (1): AnonymousGhost
Nosferatu-Gemini: To Listen (6) Kuribo, camntsuki, Staeg, LadyLambdaDelta, thepixiecollective, Nachomamma8
Kuribo- Gemini: To Listen (0)
Nachomamma8- Pisces: To Let Go (0)
Staeg- Aquarius: To Liberate (2) Nosferatu, zMuffinzMan
LadyLambdadelta- Taurus: To Produce (0)
Dunnstral- Cancer: To Nourish (0)

Not Voting:

With 10 alive it took 6 to obliterate someone

Mermaid Warrior Vote Count:

camntsuki-Sagitarrius: To Unify (0)
zMuffinMan- Virgo: To Serve (0)
AnonymousGhost- Scorpio: To Transform (0):
thepixiecollective- Cancer: To Nourish (2) thepixiecollective, Dunnstral
Nosferatu-Gemini: To Listen (0)
Kuribo- Gemini: To Listen (5) zMuffunzMan, AnonymousGhost, camntsuki, LLD, Kuribo
Nachomamma8- Pisces: To Let Go (0)
Staeg- Aquarius: To Liberate (0)
LadyLambdadelta- Taurus: To Produce (0)
Dunnstral- Cancer: To Nourish (0)

Night actions due by 0:30EDT Wednesday, August 8th
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Fate »

Heartbreak lead him deeper into the depths of the cosmic waters he floated on... he knew the wisdom of the spheres, the planets, and the stars.

He knew they all were glorious without any effort on their part. Yet still, Life's friction moved to reveal yet deeper attachments...

His mind wandered as Nosferatu no longer could do. He drifted into a dream realm...

A woman was there. She had sharp eyes and even sharper edges-her entire being seemed to be able to penetrate through any illusion. However, she remained dreaming, unable to see through her own nightmare-as hounds with eyes of flame ignited the fields she stood so that the stars were covered with a dense grey smoke.

Two beings in suits seemed to walk through that fog of chaos. One had a face that constantly shifted through various emotions, as if there was never a stable current she could ride to freedom. The other one watched from afar, even standing as he was right next to her, had eyes that betrayed a thinking mind. They shot ice daggers that created an icy mist that chilled everyone to their bones.

Fate woke up to find two souls missing, and upon reflection, saw that they were indeed the same as the dreamers he had seen in his mind's eyes.

thepixiecollective has been killed
they were the Organization Man,
a Harmony aligned soul.
Fate wrote:

Welcome to Cosmic Mafia!

Your Sun Moon Combination [Role] is: Cancer/Libra = The Organization Man
You are a curious blending of independence and dependence, an entwined network of contradictions. The Cancer side of you wants to withdraw and become emotional; the Libra reaches and can remain detached and analytical. There is a constant pull between sheer objectivity and intense emotionalism.

Day Ability:
Charm [Target] [Target2]: Once each day you may move a player’s vote onto the player of your choice. This action will not be public knowledge.

Night Abilities:
Hermit Mode- At night you withdraw into your shell to recuperate your energies, if anyone targets you your day ability will be disabled the following phase.

You win when all threats to Harmony have been eliminated and at least one member of the Harmony remains alive.

AnonymousGhost has been killed,
she was the Sleuth,
a Harmony aligned soul.
Fate wrote:

"The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign blends the emotional forces, powers of will and determination that are native to Scorpio, with the intellectuality, discrimination, and critical analysis of Virgo. This produces keen mental insights and a penetrating awareness of things around you; this includes many conditions that other people usually miss"

Your Sun Moon Combination [Role] is: Scorpio/Virgo = The Sleuth

Night Abilities:
Intense Analysis- Each night you may target a player for investigation. If no one targets you that night, you will track the player-if you are targeted by any action you simply will receive whether they actioned that night.

Last edited by Fate on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Fate »

The Fourth Day: Lunar Eclipse

We often get in the way. Blessed be the days where we get in the way of the Light, and can fully appreciate the shadows we cast.

All Moon Signs are revealed, as are their more personal objectives:

Vote Count:

Katsuki-Gemini: To Convince at all Costs (0)
zMuffinMan- Aquarius: To Manipulate without Trace (0)
Kuribo- Capricorn: To Rule without Question (0)
Nachomamma8- Moonless [To Choose] (0)
Staeg- Moonless [To Choose] (0)
LadyLambdadelta- Leo: To Gather all Attention (0)
Dunnstral- Taurus: To Build Only for Themselves (0)

Not Voting: All

With 7 alive it takes 4 to obliterate someone.

Deadline: August 19th
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:24 am

Post by kuribo »

If No's had claimed, I'd have believed it: I targeted him with the forced bodyguard ability, and if he was BP, that explains why only one kill that night

I PT'd mollie, and she never said a word in the PT. I messaged Fate and asked him to verify she had a link to it. I wanted her input as to who I'd shoot with the mermaid ability (I gave her the choice between LLD and Muffin) and she never answered. Again, I'm assuming she didn't know where the PT was.

I waited so long for an answer I didn't realize deadline was coming up. I still have mermaid powers.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:25 am

Post by kuribo »

I am so fucking over this game tbh

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Camntsuki
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Dunnstral »

There were 2 kills - does anybody want to claim one or are we working with multiball after all?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

The "masons" have been anti-town at every turn possible, now anonymousghost died who was suspecting them
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 am

Post by kuribo »

Ghost is smarter than y'all gave him credit for looking at his role PM btw

He didn't claim cop, he claimed watcher.

Told y'all he was town.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:09 am

Post by kuribo »

I think it's worth it to read back on what ghosts reads were given his flip

But yeah I'm not liking the masons

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 am

Post by kuribo »

Ghost also voted me explicitly wanting me to shoot LLD, who was also suspected by DGB and mollie

The common thread here is that all roads are leading to LLD

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2248, AnonymousGhost wrote:My Dunn result explicitly says that he did not action N1.
My Nos result says no result.
In post 2250, AnonymousGhost wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:13 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2072, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 1687, Dunnstral wrote:You should target me AG and you keep a secret until day 3
:thinks:

Did I get the secret you promised me, Dunn? I targeted you N1.
Dunn is town

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:14 am

Post by kuribo »

Read his flip again.

Intense Analysis- Each night you may target a player for investigation. If no one targets you that night, you will receive the alignment of the player-if you are targeted by any action you simply will receive whether they actioned that night.
He got an innocent on you N1

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:16 am

Post by kuribo »

Wait unless he was targeted by someone N1

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 2595, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2248, AnonymousGhost wrote:My Dunn result explicitly says that he did not action N1.
My Nos result says no result.
In post 2250, AnonymousGhost wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu
This was resolved subsequently due to lolmoderrors
sa vrede?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”