MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7125 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7100, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 7098, Sando wrote:I can only imagine the amount of BS flying around if Shiro were alive and had been negated...I imagine scum would see the same potential, so if scum had it I'd say it was Titus that had that power.
Titus cannot have Power Negate unless Math is scum, both confirmed to each other to have precog
Correct.

I can also use my precog again since I won’t die tonight if it helps clear some things up for people.
Since I couldn’t actually use protection and Titus almost wasn’t lynched I actually took petrification. I am very rarely ever a nightkill so I figured it’s a safe bet since I am regarded as dumb.

Since it’s 9v9 for leader votes as per the plan I guess if it’s between me or Sakura then scum picked me?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7126 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7033, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7024, Sakura Hana wrote:Creature's probably scum tho.
His meta points to Creature scum, and me saying that Titus was busing Creature and she invoking her meta leads me to think that was her intention.
If this is true he never lives to lylo. I am 99.99999% sure of it.

I would much rather wagon people who were defending Titus and see who is the scum is there.

Titus meta is hella complex and she does wine on top of wine. The fact scum made me leader after Titus died is making me question everything.
I alluded to it here. Hence why I would rather lynch someone other than Creature. If Creature is lurking scum I can take care of him tonight or tomorrow night. If scum have some factional way to save Creature then they have to focus it on the “idiot” who just happened to be right about Titus being scum.

It’s much more in our interests to lynch elsewhere imho and among Titus’s defenders imho.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7127 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7101, Sando wrote:
In post 7098, Sando wrote:I can only imagine the amount of BS flying around if Shiro were alive and had been negated...I imagine scum would see the same potential, so if scum had it I'd say it was Titus that had that power.
Titus cannot have Power Negate unless Math is scum, both confirmed to each other to have precog
Scum have daychat, Titus could have given powers to another person who picked up precog and was feeding info through scumchat.
This just isn’t a thing lol.

I can confirm I have precog if this is really a paranoia people have especially since I can’t be killed tonight if we lynch (which we should). Titus pretty much knew what power I would take if put up so she used me to try to “townfirm” her and flipped her shit when I didn’t I only confirmed she used the ability. She said she would be “townfirmed” by Ank which again made no sense. Her plans were about making her look good.

The way Titus shaded me means I think I can figure out which gambit she was running or she tried to slander me hard because I generally have a bias towards scumreading her.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7128 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7102, Drixx wrote:
In post 7022, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7020, stungun0404 wrote:I'm going to reevaluate. The problem is i haven't had the damn time yet. Don't push this on me fifteen minutes after i realize i am wrong
I am pushing you not because you haven’t reevaluated yet, but because you instantly dropped a vote before you did.

I officially hate the Creature wagon. I want nothing to do with it.
Took me a second to put my finger on it but this.

Takes the time to do a bunch of work and then posts it to ... prove ... what? No re-evaluation and no real sign of anywhere near that for the Critter vote.
In post 7103, Drixx wrote:
In post 7063, Frozen Angel wrote:@drixx you confirm that?
Yep. I didn't see a better option and thought that Titus badly misplayed her hand as scum sacrifice to get powers to her team. Town!Titus would never have left me out of the pool while openly town reading me. She would have been way more likely to give me a choice but check what I did with it (if she had any doubts), or just trust me to do the right thing (would have done SM I think, if I have the choices for that night correct).
I agree with this. However, as weird as this sounds I think she gave Ank powers.

Let’s assume the converse. With Titus going down it’s highly unlikely barring factional powers scum know what is coming up. So unless they have a factional precog I doubt Titus gives powers to anyone but Ank. There could be a cop that determines abilities or a historian that figures out who got powers what night. Titus being a meticulous planner would absolutely be driven apeshit by this and likely does give Ank powers.

The Shiro kill therefore was out of necessity because of his power not because of who he could connect to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7129 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 7127, MathBlade wrote:
Scum have daychat, Titus could have given powers to another person who picked up precog and was feeding info through scumchat.

I can confirm I have precog if this is really a paranoia people have especially since I can’t be killed tonight if we lynch (which we should). Titus pretty much knew what power I would take if put up so she used me to try to “townfirm” her and flipped her shit when I didn’t I only confirmed she used the ability. She said she would be “townfirmed” by Ank which again made no sense. Her plans were about making her look good.

The way Titus shaded me means I think I can figure out which gambit she was running or she tried to slander me hard because I generally have a bias towards scumreading her.
Ok seriously, after 3 days of being told I'm a moron for mechanical talk despite calling Titus scum D1 because of it, can we please take a moment to actually consider what's being said?

I'm NOT saying it was YOU feeding Titus info. I'm saying that Titus could have not given Ank powers as claimed and instead given person X powers instead. Person X could then take Precog and have given Titus the precog outcomes to her in the scumchat. This means that there's not guarantee that Titus had precog just because you confirmed she knew the precog'd powers.

I was in no way speculating that it is you that is scum feeding her info. It's an option, but no more of an option than 90% of the playerbase imo.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7130 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7108, the worst wrote:
In post 7106, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 7105, the worst wrote:hmm yeah did Titus claim her team?
Yes her team was: FA, Math, Nancy, Shiro, Ank and herself, Ank also died that night so it's unconfirmed and since Titus was scum it's very unlikely that she did get any power.
eeehhh yeah so unless {Math, Nancy} contains scum the Ank thing was just a lie

if there is scum in those 2 then there's a small chance of a wildcard other scumfuck who has a power and is being set up to avoid suspicion but IDK I'm just talking out of my ass
I mean I understand the idea behind it but I just don’t see it followed through.

If Titus gives powers to someone other than Ank and she somehow lived to tell the tale of NOT getting a power not only does Titus put herself as scum she damn near townfirms everyone else. Day two/three was trying to townfirm Titus. Scum Titus wouldn’t risk it all on two gambles. One on Ank living and one on a future cop that could instantly out the scum she gave it to instead of Ank. Titus made the days about her and got burned for it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7131 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7129, Sando wrote:
In post 7127, MathBlade wrote:

Ok seriously, after 3 days of being told I'm a moron for mechanical talk despite calling Titus scum D1 because of it, can we please take a moment to actually consider what's being said?

I'm NOT saying it was YOU feeding Titus info. I'm saying that Titus could have not given Ank powers as claimed and instead given person X powers instead. Person X could then take Precog and have given Titus the precog outcomes to her in the scumchat. This means that there's not guarantee that Titus had precog just because you confirmed she knew the precog'd powers.

I was in no way speculating that it is you that is scum feeding her info. It's an option, but no more of an option than 90% of the playerbase imo.
It’s also way too risky a scum move for Titus to make. She’d also be sacrificing herself for a player who has precog? If I am scum here I take a power negate or some of the other juicier powers that have come along. Plus potentially exposing that person to a risk while UFO is a power mimicry dude? This just makes him a cop now. I just don’t see Titus risking that and instead tried to manipulate me and failed hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7132 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7110, Toogeloo wrote:I didn't vote anyone for lead last night. Didn't read the game either, but technically speaking I didn't specify when I was going to read it. Safest lynch today is me tbqh. Get me out now before I become a mislynch later. I'm not going to get power or be elected leader, like ever, which basically makes me a Vanilla, and I'm not putting in enough effort to really be a useful Vanilla even.
VOTE: Toog

I am okay with this lynch because Toog made a promise and didn’t follow through with it. The lawyerese speak reeks of Titus coaching. While technically true it’s something my sister has said to me in strategy/deception games numerous times. It’s like trying to dodge the lynch 101. And if Toog is town it does provide analysis towards the day end events to find scum. I think it’s a scum ploy to avoid the wagon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7133 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh yeah and obviously I voted for Sakura. Lol I figured that was obvious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7134 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Someone help out my paranoia:

Someone please tell me Frozen Angel didn’t pick up Power Negation. Like she does phasing N1 to deflect cop checks off her then picks up power negate to make kills easier. Like that’s where my moonlogic side is going atm. Especially with the Shiro kill. Ugh. Like help?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7135 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

facepalm
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7136 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Just find a vig and shoot me

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7137 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 7131, MathBlade wrote:It’s also way too risky a scum move for Titus to make.
Taking negation I can't see any risk outside of role-cops later, and can run the exact same manipulation scheme at you.

That said also perfectly reasonable for Titus to take precog and someone else to take negation, but if I were scum with negation, I'd have left Shiro alive and negated.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7138 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7136, Frozen Angel wrote:Just find a vig and shoot me
Uhmmm I am gonna take this as sarcasm. Lol. I think you mean this as sarcasm. For my sanity can you confirm you didn’t take negation? Oh btw how did your test of Nancy go?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7139 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I mean that as "how do you want me to respond to you?" there are 2 billion things saying I'm town.

if I wanted phasing for a possible cop dodge I wouldn't do any action n1.

I did indeed power negation night 2. I picked it thinking it was a full jailkeep and that I can use it on later days. when people mentioned it will only block ability powers I was shocked and I asked mod ten thousend questions about how it could work. I'm thinking maybe it might be usefull later but if not then I didn't waste any good ability from n2.

I used a healing touch on you last night. I actually randomized it between shiro and you1

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7140 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I did indeed "pick" power negation n2.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7141 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7139, Frozen Angel wrote:I mean that as "how do you want me to respond to you?" there are 2 billion things saying I'm town.

if I wanted phasing for a possible cop dodge I wouldn't do any action n1.

I did indeed power negation night 2. I picked it thinking it was a full jailkeep and that I can use it on later days. when people mentioned it will only block ability powers I was shocked and I asked mod ten thousend questions about how it could work. I'm thinking maybe it might be usefull later but if not then I didn't waste any good ability from n2.

I used a healing touch on you last night. I actually randomized it between shiro and you1
There are a lot of things saying you're town. There's a few things that are causing me to wonder. Like I'm just trying to figure out the you / Shiro fighting in light of the fact Shiro flipped town. I'm also trying to figure out why scum would want me leader over Sakura or if they left it a coin toss. But a coin toss doesn't seem like a Titus! scum thing, but then again she's dead.

@Sando -- I wouldn't if I was scum for a couple of reasons but A) I'm not scum and B) I'm really trying hard not to moonlogic right now and going down the rabbit hole of what I would do as scum is something Sakura asked me NOT to do so with all due respect I'm not going to go into why unless you press the matter.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7142 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

There's also all the damn kills of the people who could have easily taken a BP or phasing and used it but seemingly didn't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7143 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I explained transparently what was making me doubting shiro yesterday in detail.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7144 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

And Titus specifically wanted Ank to "rein me in" then kills her. Now I am seriously wondering if the Ank kill was meant to dissuade me from going moon logicky or if it's meant to actually be done because scum are trying to discredit any moon logicky theory I come up with.

@Drixx....Bring me back to sanity please...Like my moonlogicky ness is starting to make sense to me in my head. IMHO this is bad.

Pedit: You did. I'm just trying to figure out what Titus's plan is here like...Titus is a planner. What she did seems dumb? Did she try to moonlogic as scum or something?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7145 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 7142, MathBlade wrote:There's also all the damn kills of the people who could have easily taken a BP or phasing and used it but seemingly didn't.
scum didn't know cerb is in power team in first place so they couldn't know if cerb is even getting a power.

Ank softed using medium and was killed

Shiro was using medium and couldn't medium and bp at same time

But yes we have to consider the possibility of some weird factional crap at this rate.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7146 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gah my head hurts let's just talk Titus defenders fuck because there's gotta be scum there.

Pedit yeah....Mainly I'm just like what the fuck was Titus up to?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7147 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

the night they killed ank titus was leader. titus could give power to a third person and kill ank with it. that person can still have power negate and decided to finish of shiro cause of medium

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7148 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

for that to work they risked ank getting mediumed which would out titus or they thought the people with medium will out themself and they can kill them all in time which seems ridiculous.

or nancy is the scum in titus list who got power negate and used it for scum team in titus behalf

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7149 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7147, Frozen Angel wrote:the night they killed ank titus was leader. titus could give power to a third person and kill ank with it. that person can still have power negate and decided to finish of shiro cause of medium
Again, yes, that is possible, but for reasons I stated I doubt it.

Powers could come up that say "Reveal superpower team on Night 2." or another power like Power Mimicry (which I am not 100% sure I buy that UFO just forgets to submit anything like ever.) that acts as a universal cop of the lurkers. I don't think scum!Titus puts people at risk like that unless she was 100% sure she could get townfirmed and convinced her lurker buddies to go along with it. It's definitely not something I would see a lot of people do as scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”