He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7250 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7243, Drixx wrote:
In post 7124, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7087, hebichan wrote:Well yeah, theres no way that titus didn't give scum abilities.
I don’t see that as a thing.

Titus was forced to work off a list we agreed to. She especially dreaded giving me powers and I think was trying to keep up appearances. Depending upon what factional abilities scum have she could have easily given it to all town in order to get us to focus there instead of lurkers. Her day end wine of claiming 11v1 is also odd. I think it was designed to make sure we didn’t look at her defenders. Titus is good scum but also arrogant scum. If she thought giving town all power would let her coast she would do it in a heartbeat.
Kind of obligatory to mention this because my gut is pinging me.

The current situation seems very much like something Titus and You might have cooked up as scum together. She knows she's doomed and you replace in and immediately point out all of the valid reasons not to scum read me at that time when there was a jank wagon on me. Obviously this is good to me in two ways: you got it right and you had logical reasoning for getting it right. Meanwhile you and Titus have your normal sniping ... but maybe not up to the usual levels of nastiness. She also does her normal thing where she is irrational towards me.

This just feels too neat.

Disclaimer: For those of you who get all wild about me dumping an initial theory into the game ... I'm not even to FoS with Math yet. Just my gut says something is off. I'll be doing as much re-reading as I can spare and if I find some reason to bring this up again, it will be much more detailed. If I don't ... I don't.

But ... before you go all half cocked on me ... maybe think about it and see what your gut says. I don't particularly care for meta as a general rule and much of this has to do with my prior experience with the players involved so there's that.

Reminder: It's Sunday. I'm stupidly busy on Sunday. I'll keep up as I can.
I mean I can understand why you’d have that FoS.

However we do have two games where we were scum together one where I bussed Titus/RC hydra and one where I didn’t.

I think Titus tried to do something and her arrogance got the better of her.

As stated before if that’s really a problem I can just precog today to demonstrate I did pick it and we can discuss this more in detail if it would help you.

Mainly you’re a big sanity check for me and if my sanity check thinks I could be/am scum that is kinda a problem lol
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7251 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:15 am

Post by the worst »

In post 7248, Sando wrote:
In post 7240, the worst wrote:Dude seriously. I wanna be lynched today and when I flip town here post-game I want you to realise that your stubbornness is killing you and that you're absolutely awful at reading me.
When have you seen my stubbornness hurt me?
Right now lmao.

Also I wanna say grits SEO but you were really obv town he just had a short fuse. that shot was pants on head bad lmfao
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7252 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Well not an FoS a suggestion a paranoia whatever you wanna call it
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7253 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:16 am

Post by the worst »

In post 7249, Sando wrote:
In post 7247, Creature wrote:
In post 7242, the worst wrote:
In post 7236, Creature wrote:If y'all get tired of Toogeloo wagon I have another wagon in mind.
Whatcha thinking?
I want to keep it a surprise.
Sorry can't help, currently 100% for voting scum this game, need to keep my perfect record :lol: :lol: :lol:
creepy post but also funny
I feel like you're slowly starting to realise
I hold out hope >:
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7254 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Toranaga »

VOTE: toogeloo

out for the day
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7255 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Sando »

In post 7251, the worst wrote:
In post 7248, Sando wrote:
In post 7240, the worst wrote:Dude seriously. I wanna be lynched today and when I flip town here post-game I want you to realise that your stubbornness is killing you and that you're absolutely awful at reading me.
When have you seen my stubbornness hurt me?
Right now lmao.

Also I wanna say grits SEO but you were really obv town he just had a short fuse. that shot was pants on head bad lmfao
Is this honestly the best you've got on my stubbornness hurting me?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7256 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:20 am

Post by the worst »

Yup. Still want you to own it post-game W H E N you're wrong :3
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7257 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:20 am

Post by the worst »

did you read open 733 btw?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7258 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Sando »

In post 7256, the worst wrote:Yup. Still want you to own it post-game W H E N you're wrong :3
Sure, no doubt I'll eventually get a read wrong this game.

But yes, I'm happy for us to to leave this to post-game. You're not actually addressing anything I've posted, you're just resorting to silly posts like this and it's getting annoying.

Yeah I briefly read it, you're much closer to that game than your town games I've seen. You match neither, but you're closer to the scum imo.

What about "your vote on me makes no sense" do you not understand? I'm not completely sure but I don't think you've EVER voted me before in any game.

Would you like to try and put my "duckling doesn't not vote for leader" into the context of 733? Or can we maybe agree that meta isn't a 1:1 thing?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7259 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:33 am

Post by the worst »

mmkay as long as you're tunnelled with a tiny bit of context you're likelihood of teaching the right conclusion is marginally higher. I'm not sure cramming that kind of obscure mechanic into a mini open game necessarily works but do you have a read on me forgetting to vote for leader?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7260 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Creature »

Anything more interesting going on?
Sigh
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7261 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Sando »

In post 7259, the worst wrote:mmkay as long as you're tunnelled with a tiny bit of context you're likelihood of teaching the right conclusion is marginally higher. I'm not sure cramming that kind of obscure mechanic into a mini open game necessarily works but do you have a read on me forgetting to vote for leader?
That's my point...I'm saying you're not the type of person that forgets to vote for leader. I'm obviously not saying that from experience, I've never played with this mechanic with you before (or anyone) so I'm obviously not saying "well I remember last time we played this duckling voted every single night". I'm quite clearly taking the knowledge I have of you as a mafia player and extrapolating that into what I'd guess your actions to be. It's a guess, but it's educated.

Take into account that we had a scum-leader elected N1 by the barest of margins and a person claiming not to vote that night that I think is likely to be conscientious enough to always vote becomes awfully convenient.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7262 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:39 am

Post by the worst »

not really

people will still talk in circles about all this for the next 40 pages tho most likely
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7263 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Toranaga »

anyone trusting me enough to go me/fa as leader votes today?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7264 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:47 am

Post by the worst »

ya defs I'd be fairly comfortable with either of you as leader
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7265 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Sando »

In post 7263, Toranaga wrote:anyone trusting me enough to go me/fa as leader votes today?
Honestly I think it's about time we start looking at making the most of the leaders protection ability (allowing them to investigate in some way) rather than playing purely defensive with the picks. But then I've been against a 3rd instalment of FA for a few days now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7266 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Creature »

In post 7263, Toranaga wrote:anyone trusting me enough to go me/fa as leader votes today?
Yeh, I'm alright with both.
Sigh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7267 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:56 am

Post by the worst »

I have a new idea for leaders

are you confused? hungry? not sure who to trust?

because the ducky luffles you
now exhcnaign powers for bread
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7268 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:57 am

Post by the worst »

I feel like I haven't really captured the likeable aesthetic of Shiro's pitch. damn.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7269 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 7265, Sando wrote:
Honestly I think it's about time we start looking at making the most of the leaders protection ability (allowing them to investigate in some way) rather than playing purely defensive with the picks. But then I've been against a 3rd instalment of FA for a few days now.
I have an investigative ability fwiw
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7270 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:27 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7095, Kokichi Oma wrote:Shiro was obvious town by the way, I voted her for leader to keep up my end of the bargain. WHY WON'T SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME POWER.
In post 7096, Kokichi Oma wrote:Titus was obvious mafia, that I wouldn't be shocked if scum just bussed.
If both these conclusions were true to you, then why did you not voice shiro-town yesterday and not join the titus wagon?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7271 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7102, Drixx wrote:
In post 7022, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7020, stungun0404 wrote:I'm going to reevaluate. The problem is i haven't had the damn time yet. Don't push this on me fifteen minutes after i realize i am wrong
I am pushing you not because you haven’t reevaluated yet, but because you instantly dropped a vote before you did.

I officially hate the Creature wagon. I want nothing to do with it.
Took me a second to put my finger on it but this.

Takes the time to do a bunch of work and then posts it to ... prove ... what? No re-evaluation and no real sign of anywhere near that for the Critter vote.
Spent over 7 hours on it on a shitty tablet that made hard as fuck to complete. With that kind of time investment, there was no way i was not posting it. Period
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7272 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

And also i would prefer a pressure wagon for info purposes than my vote to go to waste. That's just me though
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7273 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nope. I am not gonna suggest people I am paranoid of as leader choices.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7274 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:44 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Mathblade, can you consider my active involvement in going against the sando wagon to promote the titus wagon? Because i think you might change your perspective on me if you investigated that

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”