Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by osuka »

I can’t believe I’m about to say this but I’m with meme man on the worst, I just don’t think he’s scum. The hider claim is probably the most trustworthy we’ve seen so far

I think Nero and meme man are scum if the worsts claim is to be believed, and I think it is

Meme man please drop the gimmick
Everyone else let’s lynch nero

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1924, Nero Cain wrote:bruh, I've been pushing osuka long before now.

Whats your read on him any why?
TBH I kinda just feel like he's townish....the only mark I have against him is his periods of inactivity but that's just like.... a thing
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by the worst »

would check osuka tbh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1925, osuka wrote:Everyone else let’s lynch nero
if you flip town I'll advocate for my own mislynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1925, osuka wrote:I think Nero and meme man are scum if the worsts claim is to be believed, and I think it is
Are you a parrot b/c you sure sound like one. Your sudden Nero/Meme man scum team AFTER TW pushed that is very go with the flow.

osuka is active lurking HARD. He keeps coming in and posting but there's never any conclusion, he doesn't push anywhere and he's not scumhunting.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda don't think Maria is an osuka scum bud, I mean its possible I guess but a misread is also possible I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1927, the worst wrote:would check osuka tbh
He's scum and you'll die (if you are town) just help me lynch him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1878, Mumble wrote:
In post 1870, Nero Cain wrote:AH! Foiled again!
Maybe stop doing this. It doesn't help my read on you.
Yes, I'm scum that fakeclaimed mason when I knew there were two dead masons. Like is this for real? Could town actually be this dense?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I want TW to be town b/c I was meta town reading him earlier but meme is right, his play as/if town has been poor. I could maybe understand his play from the perspective of a TPR not wanting to get shot but he was
NOT
being a threat to scum and why would he think scum would waste a night action on a non-threat?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:33 am

Post by the worst »

you don't shoot players who seem disinterested in sorting slots who aren't aligned with you as scum? that's a huge tpr tell imo
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but not all scum do that. And at the same time, you being useless and not sorting hasn't helped town at all and is all very plausible scum play but w/e, help me lynch our first scum in Osuka.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:43 am

Post by the worst »

I thought you'd be happy with me dying if I'm wrong about Osuka?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:07 am

Post by MariaR »

Tempted to give into the osuka lynch and just reset myself if he flips scum cause worst is claiming hider on my other sr so I'm like "blah"
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:09 am

Post by the worst »

yeah no ones talking about how good my Yuurei check was.. was p proud of it >:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:14 am

Post by MariaR »

Like I feel I'm either correct or strongly incorrect like hm I don't think Nero is scum if he is gg wp I'm prob getting flamed post game w/e
Mumble can flip w/e and I won't be shocked last time I caught him as scum people called me dumb and I dropped the read and he flipped scum
Oath? Was scummy but the replace out felt towny so town lean
Light isn't dying because you lynch the worst before light
ofrhz only thing scummy was them saying "consider my vote on Nero" and than never doing that in the first place
the worst: Is an ugly duck
osuka I don't really get the sr's on that slot prob 1 scum here or ofrhz if I had to take a chuck in the dark assuming I'm incorrect in the first place
meme man is fine
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:18 am

Post by the worst »

Whaaaat but I'm so cute
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:29 am

Post by MariaR »

Lies.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:31 am

Post by the worst »

Quack quack.. :sob:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Garmr »

If we don't lynch scum today and the worst is killed when hiding. It become mylo/lylo. But there is a chance he the person he hides behind becomes scum and we get a confirmed lynch tommorow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1943, Garmr wrote:If we don't lynch scum today and the worst is killed when hiding. It become mylo/lylo. But there is a chance that the person he hides behind is scum and becomes confirmed scum tomorrow. So we get a confirmed lynch tommorow.
fixed so it makes sense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Garmr, talk to me about your read on Osuka?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1936, the worst wrote:I thought you'd be happy with me dying if I'm wrong about Osuka?
I feel like you are replying to something that I'm not saying. There are 3 options here. 1(. You are town that's wrong. 2(. You are scum buddies with him. 3(. You are scum that knows he's town. I'm ever so slightly leaning #1 and if you are just wrong town then it's not like I'd give two shits if you died but lynching him now vs. lynching someone else just so you can die makes like F all sense.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1945, Nero Cain wrote:Garmr, talk to me about your read on Osuka?
I don't mind if he dies tbh I skipped day 1 and day 2 was cluster fuck. He put tchill to l-1 and his speech around it was weird and he voted you I wouldn't mind lynching him
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DO IT! This is Ika all over again bro.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1948, Nero Cain wrote:DO IT! This is Ika all over again bro.
VOTE: osuka

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”