Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7550 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7517, Toogeloo wrote:I find it odd that I triggered FA so easily.
I also find it humorous that stun has got me at 100% scum locked.

I will be flipping town. Hold on to your butts.

Vote: Toogeloo
haha you didn't even hammer you scumfuck
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7551 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7519, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7471, MathBlade wrote:So I am thinking Sakura Nancy FA Drixx and myself for powers.

It’s pretty much the core block and if you need SS take SS if you need BP take BP.
+ Stungun404

That completes the power list

Then I am thinking Sakura or Drixx for leader.
alright now we just need to divide votes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7552 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7544, MathBlade wrote:Why has this game suddenly gone quiet?
probably because we're not circlejerking over titus anymore :shifty:
<Embrace The Void>

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7553 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Sando »

In post 7549, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7500, Sando wrote:Also given your play here it would not surprise me at all to see you genuinely forget to vote.
This interests me (and also makes me feel mildly insulted but w/e). Explain?
You're posting rarely but in big bursts. Looking at your posting it's basically all in bursts, there's little back and forth throughout the day. You're not engaging in a direct manner, you're catching up and posting all in a burst, then off you go for another day. Not that that's a bad thing, but I can see you missing a day and bam, there goes your voting deadline.

Compare that to duckling (or me) and we'll engage over a longer period. Sure we're about to go to bed (me and duckling are in basically the same timezone) and won't post for 8-10 hours, but once up we'll respond to things said to us within a pretty short period.

In my view, the people who check-in and spampost their days content are more apt to miss a big event if something comes up for them causing them to miss a day, than those who tend to follow the thread in real-time.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7554 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

I sent in my precog since I can’t die. Will post results if I have them during lunch break.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7555 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7553, Sando wrote:
In post 7549, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7500, Sando wrote:Also given your play here it would not surprise me at all to see you genuinely forget to vote.
This interests me (and also makes me feel mildly insulted but w/e). Explain?
You're posting rarely but in big bursts. Looking at your posting it's basically all in bursts, there's little back and forth throughout the day. You're not engaging in a direct manner, you're catching up and posting all in a burst, then off you go for another day. Not that that's a bad thing, but I can see you missing a day and bam, there goes your voting deadline.

Compare that to duckling (or me) and we'll engage over a longer period. Sure we're about to go to bed (me and duckling are in basically the same timezone) and won't post for 8-10 hours, but once up we'll respond to things said to us within a pretty short period.

In my view, the people who check-in and spampost their days content are more apt to miss a big event if something comes up for them causing them to miss a day, than those who tend to follow the thread in real-time.
I mean I do miss days but that's not why. I forgot because I didn't get anything to remind me to other than the one post at the day end. As for why I'm posting like this it's because I post at a library where I only get 3 hours free of computer time (1 dollar for 45 extra minutes)
<Embrace The Void>

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7556 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:28 am

Post by the worst »

I've got some great news who wants it
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7557 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Sando »

In post 7555, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean I do miss days but that's not why. I forgot because I didn't get anything to remind me to other than the one post at the day end. As for why I'm posting like this it's because I post at a library where I only get 3 hours free of computer time (1 dollar for 45 extra minutes)
It's not a personal thing, I'd say the same about FA, she operates in much the same manner from what I can see. Just that if something comes up that kills those 3 hours then that's 48 hours between posts, while I pay lower-effort attention over a longer period so knocking me out for any length of time is basically impossible.

"Forget" was probably the wrong term, but yeah I'd believe that sending a PM was beyond your effort range at a point in time than I would for me or duckling, based on how we tend to post.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7558 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm usually checking the thread on my phone so I'm not missing things that happening in game and I have no trouble catching up most of the time. But I'm a really busy women and this is the much you can get from me.

Also my play is above 95% engaging others even in my short periods. I'm pretty sure I engaged with 90% of this playerlist at some point.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7559 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I was really busy late d1/early day 2 and I missed a great deal of the game and had to post a series of catchup posts. That was because I was hosting a big/fast mafia game and my free time was occupied.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7560 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7532, the worst wrote:Drakura Sixx sounds like a band name

anyone wanna start a band?
a band... of
criminals
town working together, sure! i claim keyboard

the drakura sixx is a snazzy name btw. i dig it!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7561 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Sounds like a bunch of japanese vampires (japanese because of the thing where they use r where l would be)
<Embrace The Void>

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7562 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:04 am

Post by stungun0404 »

could be a japanese vampire metal band. sounds quite rad and experimental; the name sounds a lot like a metal band name (drakura sixx).

toogeloo is quite heavily scum imo. goes from townleaning on frozen angel last day phase (higher confidence read) and no voiced suspicion of her to now gun to his head scumreading her. this does not seem like a natural progression to me, and he feels the need to complain about how i am scumreading him. he complained yesterday about my analysis methods upon my replacing in, but if he is town clearly mine worked better towards finding scum than his wherein he had his heaviest townread on titus and i scumread titus as soon as i saw her randomization of pr’s post — on no planet should a suggestion like that come from town!

i also did not like how toog batted at the suggestion of us organizing votes for a leader last day phase. pretty sure a town replace in does not replicate that sort of disagreement with the majority. i even called that out as antitown.

i am psyched to get a pr, though i will give scum no indication of which one piques my interest! sakura and drixx are leader options i am fine with; i will vote whichever has less votes (probably drixx).

on that note, maybe i should look into organizing them again?

and giving final reads in case for some reason scum finds it optimal to kill me this coming night phase.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7563 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:06 am

Post by the worst »

In post 7561, Gamma Emerald wrote:Sounds like a bunch of japanese vampires (japanese because of the thing where they use r where l would be)
I'm counting this as an in
also soulreading Gamma doesn't know which instrument TI play yet
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7564 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:08 am

Post by the worst »

are you a metal fan Stungun?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7565 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:19 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7564, the worst wrote:are you a metal fan Stungun?
i’m a huge fan of every single genre of music there is, so yes. if i had to pick a favorite though, i love oldies—especially music from the ‘70’s. are you a metal fan? or what genres are you into?

———————————-

as of right now, with limited iso expansion, here is where all my reads stand. i’d like this day phase to extend a little longer, as i would like to put to the test a couple of the lower end players.

townreads that are pretty much eliminated from my scumpool (in order of confidence): Frozen Angel, Sakura Hana and Sando are tied, Toranaga, MathBlade
Next tier of town: Drixx, NancyDrew39

all tiers here and below i want to test
Slight townlean zone: Theta Alpine (heavy seemingly mainly town wagon early on plagued zmuffinman wagon, who theta replaced in for), hebichan (gut feeling), creature (recent posts look good), nosferatu, gamma emerald

that leaves: katsuki, kokichi, the worst and toogeloo as main scum pool to draw from. could see any of these being scum for certain. i will design questions for each individual in slight townlean zone and below to be sure, though.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7566 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7563, the worst wrote:
In post 7561, Gamma Emerald wrote:Sounds like a bunch of japanese vampires (japanese because of the thing where they use r where l would be)
I'm counting this as an in
also soulreading Gamma doesn't know which instrument TI play yet
Could I be a vocalist?
<Embrace The Void>

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7567 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well good news, i finished the video game i was playing and now this game can get my full attention again.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7568 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

After i catch up on my lack of sleep that is.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7569 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sakura Leader: Drixx
Drixx Leader: Math Sakura

Anyone else wanna chime in?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7570 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

proposition from yesterday’s sakura voters. 17 players remain, 16 after a lynch, so 8 and 8 split we could plan on

i’m voting sakura tonight, because although i back drixx, i have a locktown read pretty much on sakura and would rather her be sheltered.

i think we all can agree we want a less sketchy wagon overall on sakura as consensus townread. so if something here went wrong and she does not die, scum is on her wagon and we have been wrong for some time about some of our players. so consider it reaffirmative—and because sakura leader needs to happen.

besides, doesn’t drixx have a bulletproof anyway?

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, tw (?), katsuki (?), kokichi (?), the worst (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?)

hmm, i am noticing now there was a higher degree of sketchier players on sakura’s proposed leaderboard yesterday. this might be suggestive there was scum on there that either forgot to vote or did not vote (see toogeloo and the worst).
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7571 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:56 am

Post by stungun0404 »

edit: forgot gamma emerald

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?), gamma emerald (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, tw (?), katsuki (?), kokichi (?), the worst (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?)
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7572 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:59 am

Post by stungun0404 »

not proposed leaderboard, but voting wagon of sakura’s lol
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7573 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I dont really mind, but im quite curious about your wording there saying that my leadership
needs
to happen. Being a consensus townread is one thing, but that's more or less true for almost everyone in the townbloc, while i dont mind being leader candidate i dont see why my leadership should be any more or less warranted than say for example drixx from your PoV.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7574 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

If you wanna hunt for scum shifting the leaders, evening the votes is not the way to go, and also literally everyone needs to promise that they'll stick to their assigned vote if they're town.
In which case for example a spread of 9 v 7 would mean that for scum to shift the votes would need to be at least 2 on the larger wagon towards the lower wagon, and if that happens, then we can start checking that wagon, We should also make sure the tiebreaker would favor the person u want to be leader so they can't shift it with a single vote, if you choose tho 10 v 6 scum can try and kill the 10 ppl person and win a 3v3 tiebreak.

What do you think?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”