Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7575 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7571, stungun0404 wrote:edit: forgot gamma emerald

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?), gamma emerald (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, tw (?), katsuki (?), kokichi (?), the worst (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?)
I'm fine on sakura
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7576 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7573, Sakura Hana wrote:I dont really mind, but im quite curious about your wording there saying that my leadership
needs
to happen. Being a consensus townread is one thing, but that's more or less true for almost everyone in the townbloc, while i dont mind being leader candidate i dont see why my leadership should be any more or less warranted than say for example drixx from your PoV.
because you could use the protection being a leader grants you, thus why i think it’s necessary

and drixx is not at locktown level for me, simply a heavy townlean rn

In post 7573, Sakura Hana wrote:I dont really mind, but im quite curious about your wording there saying that my leadership
needs
to happen. Being a consensus townread is one thing, but that's more or less true for almost everyone in the townbloc, while i dont mind being leader candidate i dont see why my leadership should be any more or less warranted than say for example drixx from your PoV.
In post 7574, Sakura Hana wrote:If you wanna hunt for scum shifting the leaders, evening the votes is not the way to go, and also literally everyone needs to promise that they'll stick to their assigned vote if they're town.
In which case for example a spread of 9 v 7 would mean that for scum to shift the votes would need to be at least 2 on the larger wagon towards the lower wagon, and if that happens, then we can start checking that wagon, We should also make sure the tiebreaker would favor the person u want to be leader so they can't shift it with a single vote, if you choose tho 10 v 6 scum can try and kill the 10 ppl person and win a 3v3 tiebreak.

What do you think?
this is actually true! missed that loophole. let me revise our suggestion in light of that

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?), gamma emerald (?), tw (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, tw (?), katsuki (?), kokichi (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?)

i will add a sketchier player — tw. now don’t you forget to vote now duckling!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7577 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?), gamma emerald (?), tw (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, katsuki (?), kokichi (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?)

edited because lol @ tw in both pools
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7578 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

huh that's 9v6 did my math fail at some point or are we missing someone, if there's 16 alive then at even wagons it'd be 8v8 and a shift should be 9v7
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh you're missing creature, lol.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

am i missing someone? the voter tally seems wrong. answer: yes - creature!

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?), gamma emerald, tw (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, katsuki (?), kokichi (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?), creature (?)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7581 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Uhmmm I want Drixx to be leader more than Sakura why does Sakura have more votes?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7582 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I dont really care which of the 2 of us has the larger ammount of votes, i just said that probably one of the 2 of us should have more votes than the other, but not enough so that scum can kill one and win a tiebreak.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7583 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7507, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 4777, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4668, Drixx wrote: Someone asked me for reads. I don't usually do lists as most of you know. It's early day 3. I'm pretty sure scum is in:

{Titus, Sando, Toogeloo, Katsuki, Shiro, Nancy} - There are a couple others who I have light FoS on. Those are the ones where there's enough to at least have them a step further than nullscum.

I'm pressed for time but if anyone is confused about why, feel free to ask and I'll explain.

My strong town reads right now: Cerberus, Ank, Mylo

Seriously I do have some light town reads but I'm not at the point where I feel it's useful for me to just info vomit. Still have a list of things I want to go looking for and people I want to re-read.

FWIW: I have a couple working theories which adequately explain the events and gamestate, and unusual for me this early I've got a potential town block in mind.

Sorry for the shotgun post. I am pressed for time and wanted to communicate a lot of thoughts. I'll try and respond to questions when I can.
your town reads are 2 dead and flipped confirmed town, and mylo?
Umm. Lol. I don't find this response genuine at all. Scum would have every incentive to fake a reply with confusion like this. Town would be aware said player died.

Yeah we are lynching this 100%!
just thought about this, and am taking this further as though it is a scum confession.

cerb and ank were both nk’d, which he would know if in the scum pt. in the scum pt, they probably would not talk about mylo because he is a town mislynch

so yeah, scum slip-up right here.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7584 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Btw, im interested in why u want Drixx over me Math?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7585 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Stun what do u think of Drixx activating BP last night as confirmed by Tora?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7586 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:48 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7585, Sakura Hana wrote:Stun what do u think of Drixx activating BP last night as confirmed by Tora?
i think drixx is town overall just from the general tone of his posts. however, he has a bulletproof shield he can potentially use, so he does not need the protection that leadership provides him. therefore, i think it has more net usefulness for sakura to be a leader, at least in terms of overall impact with regarding the game. that way, sakura cannot be nk’d next night phase, and somebody can probably doc her this coming night phase from the powers to protect her, thus making it hard for scum to get rid of you. or you can take the impenetrable bulletproof yourself sakana. it is up to you
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7587 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 7490, Sakura Hana wrote:I could run for leader again if u guys want me to.
Although it's clear scum DOESNT want me to.
I picked BP last night btw, I changed my mind coz i thought scum would reverse psychology me, if i had have superpowers earlier i would've gone for HT and use BP, but oh well.
This also means that i can SS a BP tonight so scum wouldnt be able to power negate me unless they get SS and strongman me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7588 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7584, Sakura Hana wrote:Btw, im interested in why u want Drixx over me Math?
Because Drixx due to RL or time or what not has been quiet (not alignment indicative) and needs to an easier way to get his voice heard with his limited time and making him leader accomplishes just that.

However since IMHO Sakura and Drixx are both town it’s no sweat but I figured Drixx leader gives him time to explore as needed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7589 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 7586, stungun0404 wrote:sakana
that's a weird way of spelling my name xD
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7590 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7586, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7585, Sakura Hana wrote:Stun what do u think of Drixx activating BP last night as confirmed by Tora?
i think drixx is town overall just from the general tone of his posts. however, he has a bulletproof shield he can potentially use, so he does not need the protection that leadership provides him. therefore, i think it has more net usefulness for sakura to be a leader, at least in terms of overall impact with regarding the game. that way, sakura cannot be nk’d next night phase, and somebody can probably doc her this coming night phase from the powers to protect her, thus making it hard for scum to get rid of you. or you can take the impenetrable bulletproof yourself sakana. it is up to you
Fair point. We can do sakura.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7591 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

lol. mathblade and i be townslipping not recognizing that sakura took bulletproof last night. so that effectively nullifies that argument, but sakura as leader might be a little more optimal because of her focus on townreading slots moreso than drixx. drixx says he doesn’t do very well with townreads, anyways.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7592 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7591, stungun0404 wrote:lol. mathblade and i be townslipping not recognizing that sakura took bulletproof last night. so that effectively nullifies that argument, but sakura as leader might be a little more optimal because of her focus on townreading slots moreso than drixx. drixx says he doesn’t do very well with townreads, anyways.
Mainly the point of either scum forced me leader or coin flip is good too,

Yeah let’s do Sakura as leader

Yay for posting at work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7593 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7591, stungun0404 wrote:lol. mathblade and i be townslipping not recognizing that sakura took bulletproof last night. so that effectively nullifies that argument, but sakura as leader might be a little more optimal because of her focus on townreading slots moreso than drixx. drixx says he doesn’t do very well with townreads, anyways.
Where did he say that?

He works off facts and reason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7594 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Btw the ppl voting toog should probably unvote for now unless you have everything sorted, FA messed the tags so im unsure if the mod counted them, and we need a contingency plan in case toog flips town (assume 3 scum living tonight).
Let other people's voices and opinions on the leadership be heard if we just force them then not only they have less motivation to cooperate, but we can't get reasonings that may help us sort others.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7595 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

@everyone:
Out of the currently 2 proposed leaders (Me and Drixx) would you rather vote over the other and why?, If you dont think either should be leader, then who do you want as leader, and why do you prefer them over us.

That should get the ball rolling while i take a nap.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7596 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

I am sorted but yeah more people talking would help.

I’d be shocked if we need that contingency plan.

10 v 6 on leader wagons nothing scum can do

Realistically we’re lynching Toog who scum claimed

I guess the only thing is if people don’t agree with my power choices
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7597 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:03 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4668, Drixx wrote:
In post 4658, Shiro wrote:
In post 4231, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4220, Shiro wrote:@Drixx

Cerb says that maybe he wants everyone to suspect me so he can create associatives like he would do if he was alive by acting scummy/arrogant.

Or maybe he doesn't trust me enough to confirm me so I dont start saying shit he isn't telling me after I confirm the link.
This is not coming from cerb ever

Titus calling dirxx crazy with his posts makes no sense.

Shiro is scum unless if she can prove she has a chat with cerb.
Like here. For example.[/quote
My strong town reads right now: Cerberus, Ank, Mylo

Seriously I do have some light town reads but I'm not at the point where I feel it's useful for me to just info vomit. Still have a list of things I want to go looking for and people I want to re-read.

FWIW: I have a couple working theories which adequately explain the events and gamestate, and unusual for me this early I've got a potential town block in mind.

Sorry for the shotgun post. I am pressed for time and wanted to communicate a lot of thoughts. I'll try and respond to questions when I can.
right here, not taking stances on any town reads other than the dead, maybe i misinterpreted it a little, but it feels he is not very confident in any townreads he has
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7598 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:05 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’ll unvote, though i was happy to be first on this wagon, especially if it is scum

VOTE: unvote
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7599 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah not confident in reads is not the same thing. I understand how Drixx plays pretty well. Similarly he gets he gets how I play too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”