Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 3274, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3272, Kokichi Oma wrote:Would there really be a scum gunsmith? Trying to find the balance aspect with poisoner and roleblocker
Why do you think scum have a roleblocker?
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:
Dead
  1. Myloninja13, who was
    Miracle of Daybreak
    , and
    Mafia
    Roleblocker
    , has been
    lynched
    in
    Day 1
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i went for nos because i realized i didnt remember anything he did this game and he could be coasting
you were loud and wrong but that isn't unusual with you
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Moment »

Can we all agree that Wisdom and Katsuki's guilties are correct so that I can have been three for three on Day 1?
In post 1051, Moment wrote:No need to apologize. My top three scumreads would be Nosferatu, Maria, and Myloninja, in no specific order.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Thinking Nos looks the worst here
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3277, Moment wrote:Katsuki's guilties are correct
dude. Still believing katsuki?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah, pretty sure this sequence of claims just caught him out in a fake claim as I'm not believing everyone is investigative here
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Wisdom »

and with the neighborizer thing being a lie (surprise surprise) the poisoner is prolly muffin
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Moment »

Anyways, I was going to ask about this earlier, before Katsuki's guilty; Dunnstral, would you mind elaborating on your townread on MariaR? I think it was Spiffeh who asked for reasons for her being scum and I wanted to talk a little about that and I think it would be useful to also hear why people townread her in the first place.

------
In post 3279, Wisdom wrote:
Well, that post was mostly a joke, but I'm not sure why I should be
ignoring
Katsuki here. Even if I take it that he's lying about his guilty, I still believe that MariaR is scum; it doesn't actually change anything for me when it comes to my willingness to vote her.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3274, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3272, Kokichi Oma wrote:Would there really be a scum gunsmith? Trying to find the balance aspect with poisoner and roleblocker
Why do you think scum have a roleblocker?
Cause the dead scum was roleblocker?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Wisdom »

not really seeing maria scum here, no
and muffin pushing it doesnt help
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We wait for nos to claim
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 3285, Kokichi Oma wrote:We wait for nos to claim
What's to be gained by waiting? If he's scum he's just going to lie anyways. I would start writing about Maria but I'd like to hear what Dunnstral has to say first, and I think I'm going to sleep soon.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Katsuki »

THIS IS MY LAST DAY ALIVE AND CONSIDERING YOU GUYS ARLEADY TRIED TO LYNCH MY COP INNO YESTERDAY

THE FAITH I HAVE IN THIS TOWN IS MINIMAL

NOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE DONE PLAYING AROUND WITH YOUR GUNSMITHS

LYNCH THE COP CONFIRMED SCUM MARIA

THATS WHY IM A MAIN CHARACTER AND YOU GUYS ARENT
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3282, Moment wrote:Anyways, I was going to ask about this earlier, before Katsuki's guilty; Dunnstral, would you mind elaborating on your townread on MariaR? I think it was Spiffeh who asked for reasons for her being scum and I wanted to talk a little about that and I think it would be useful to also hear why people townread her in the first place.

------
In post 3279, Wisdom wrote:
Well, that post was mostly a joke, but I'm not sure why I should be
ignoring
Katsuki here. Even if I take it that he's lying about his guilty, I still believe that MariaR is scum; it doesn't actually change anything for me when it comes to my willingness to vote her.
Sure
In post 648, MariaR wrote:
In post 641, Moment wrote:
In post 637, MariaR wrote:Pedit: Would you join a Dunnstral wagon Moment? I'm pretty confident on that atm prob 60% Why is the Nos wagon a thing too like I joined that to save Spiffy but I don't know what the whole thing for him is being scum.
Most likely not; I don't think I really recall any reasons for him being scum outside of Spiffy pointing out his apparent hypocrisy, which I don't think would be a reliable scumtell.
Alright. How do you feel about Purr Sakura and Brain?
First inside a quote I believe her saying she's 60% confident I'll flip scum is towny and I can understand how she would think I was different/scumread me there

Do i think she could jump on me as scum? Sure, but, to jump on me, then also go at odds with Purrcocet, Sakura, and Brian here, all of which she seems to know to a good degree - I don't think she goes for that
In post 663, MariaR wrote:
In post 658, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 651, MariaR wrote:Mmm that's fine. Do you know why you read me as scummy for this game at least?
Because i feel like dunn's role makes no sense as a scum oriented role and you're pushing it real hard, I also had entirely the opposite opinion of Dunn wanting to help out by artificially extending the deadline, I thought it was towny. I think your stance on Nancy is quite easy, and I feel you are trying to sort me by looking at my interactions with other people instead of directly enganging me, which feels kind of unusual.
Why does a scum double voter not make sense to you? I'm pushing dunn for his play not his role I already disagreed with you on the deadline stuff so I get that. I don't feel like I've sorted you by interactions at all though I've looked at your posts and tried to determine if there towny or scummy.
Not mentioning my double vote when pushing me is a towntell - I feel as scum she'd have brought that up and tried to frame it as cause for concern
In post 701, MariaR wrote:That's fine and I think he's scum. I have the most experience with him out of anyone here and I'm way more confident in my ability to read Dunnstral than anyone here. Now I've tried to explain why Dunn is scum and I can do it again if you want but I'm not gonna kick and scream like I did before.
Again, I think the push on me early comes from town, this is another quote that reaffirms that for me
In post 723, MariaR wrote:Ok I'm done watching big brother I'm gonna let the thread breathe I'm clearly not going to get support on Dunnstral I think he's scum and nothing has shown me why his actions come from town dunn at all perhaps we'll visit it another day. I'm just annoyed for the most part because a major point of this style was so people would hopefully understand and listen to my reads more but it's the same old same old. I'll stay away from the thread for a bit
VOTE: Brian Skies
She talks about trying a new style a few times and that's another reason I townread her, I think she's more likely to try a new style here as town than scum.
In post 940, MariaR wrote:Only reason I don't want to rly vote Kat is ate
The reaction to Katsuki AtE is very much like her town self

The whole Mylo defense thing is all more likely to come from town Maria than scum Maria, in my opinion, I thought she really looked like town there from my experiences playing with her
In post 1157, MariaR wrote:
In post 1154, Sakura Hana wrote:Damn, the entire scumteam is piling on Mylo according to MariaR?
Can you stop being a bitch?
More likely to come from town than scum (not impossible though)
In post 1160, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Mylo
w/e fuck this I'm out enjoy your town flip
I don't think she's faking anger/annoyance and I think that makes her town

She wouldn't get mad if Mylo was her scum buddy
In post 1168, MariaR wrote:I'm trying to type this without ate. I've wanted to fix my meta for a long time because I keep getting told I'm only good at scum and my town game is shit. So I'm trying really hard to prove that incorrect that I can have good town games. I don't mind getting told I'm incorrect or wrong and talking over why I'm wrong but I don't want to get talked too like I'm a moron it's a slap to the face
In post 1170, MariaR wrote:I'm gonna just cool off with games
This is almost certainly town Maria and not a scum ploy
She could be saying this stuff as scum, true, but I don't think it's nearly as likely, also I don't think she would be this upset
In post 1583, MariaR wrote:In most fakegod games it's 3 scum based off that logic bussing in stuff like this seems very stupid unless someone was very confident in there scum game that they could carry to the end and honestly no one in this playerlist strikes me as someone with an impressive scum game so I don't think that logic fits here.
Spoiler: lot of VCs
In post 425, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.4

Nancy Drew 39 [2] - Katsuki, Nosferatu
Spiffeh [4] - Wisdom, Ankamius, Sakura Hana, Purrcocet
Sakura Hana [2] - projectmatt, Kokichi Oma
Katsuki [1] - Nancy Drew 39
Nosferatu [5] - Moment, TehBrawlGuy, Brian Skies, Dunnstral x2

Not Voting [4]
- MariaR, zMuffinMan, Spiffeh, Myloninja13

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-07-26 15:00:00)
In post 757, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.5

Nancy Drew 39 [2] - Katsuki, Nosferatu
Spiffeh [5] - Wisdom, Ankamius, Dunnstral x2, Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana [2] - projectmatt, Kokichi Oma
Katsuki [1] - Nancy Drew 39
Nosferatu [1] - TehBrawlGuy
Myloninja13 [1] - Brian Skies
Dunnstral [2] - Spiffeh, Purrcocet
MariaR [1] - Moment
Brian SKies [1] - MariaR

Not Voting [2]
- zMuffinMan, Myloninja13

In post 856, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.6

Nancy Drew 39 [1] - Katsuki
Spiffeh [2] - Wisdom, Ankamius
Sakura Hana [1] - projectmatt
Katsuki [2] - Dunnstral x2
Nosferatu [6] - TehBrawlGuy, Sakura Hana, Moment, Brian Skies, Purrcocet, Nancy Drew 39
Brian SKies [1] - MariaR
Wisdom [2] - Nosferatu, Spiffeh
zMuffinMan [1] - Kokichi Oma

Not Voting [2]

In post 994, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.7

Spiffeh [1] - Ankamius
Katsuki [2] - Nosferatu, Katsuki
Nosferatu [2] - TehBrawlGuy, Purrcocet
Brian Skies [1] - MariaR
Wisdom [2] - Spiffeh, Dunnstral x2
Myloninja13 [4] - Wisdom, Sakura Hana, Brian Skies, Moment

Not Voting [3]
- zMuffinMan, Myloninja13, Nancy Drew 39

In post 1225, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.8

Katsuki [1] - Katsuki
Nosferatu [4] - TehBrawlGuy, Ankamius, Nancy Drew 39, Purrcocet
Wisdom [2] - Dunnstral x2
Myloninja13 [7] - Wisdom, Sakura Hana, Brian Skies, Moment, Nosferatu, Spiffeh, MariaR

Not Voting [2]

In post 1300, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.9

Nosferatu [2] - Ankamius, Nancy Drew 39
Wisdom [2] - Dunnstral x2
Myloninja13 [8] - Sakura Hana, Brian Skies, Moment, Nosferatu, Spiffeh, Purrcocet, Katsuki, Wisdom
projectmatt [1] - TehBrawlGuy

Not Voting [3]
- zMuffinMan, Myloninja13, MariaR

Vc's like 1.6 and 1.8 don't make me think Nos is scum but I think 1.6 to 1.7 is one of the more telling VC's in the set looking at said vote counts I think moment is one of the worser looking people in this. I was townreading them for how they were scumreading me for buddying and that's not really false but I'd like to hear if I'm coocoo or not for suspecting that I imagine'd they would be voting me here but it doesn't seem like they are. If they were I'd still believe the read but now it feels like something they just tried to bite into.
I still dislike Dunnstral but perhaps it's a case of me not understanding something so I'm calling it scummy? Like I still can see him flipping scum but the thing giving me cold feet is I can't see anything that I find scummy in his iso besides the early game play it's mostly nullish.
I'd like to know why people tr Purrcocet as well I doubt I'd get a lynch there but it is for sure someone in my sights of wanting to vote if I had to make a pool of suspects at the moment it'd be
(Purr Moment Muffin Dunn) but the problem here is as I said in the top part of my post I doubt scum bussed. If it was near the end of the day that's ok but early on like moment did I'm a bit "eh" on it's why brain isn't in my pool of suspects right now. if Muffin is scum like I'm thinking I doubt Sakura is
I don't get the project matt scumreads either unless it's based on vcs
This random logic dump that doesn't address anything in thread comes from town
In post 1676, MariaR wrote:This is me not wanting to play this game rn and dodging
Because of Katsuki; she's more likely town from this annoyance
In post 2027, MariaR wrote:Dunn what's with you btw? You've never ever been this interested with my slot before and by interested I mean try some sparky reply or ask a weird question on almost every post I make. Like you've
never
been like this before. In fact you normally don't talk about me at all
This post looks good
In post 2036, MariaR wrote:
In post 1939, Kokichi Oma wrote:Cant wait for this town flip. Maybe after you will listen to me that Wisdom is obv maf
We talked about this KOKICHI use your words
In post 1940, Spiffeh wrote:why isn't anyone paying attention to me my CTRL-F is only hitting Muffin's signature now
Dw Spiffy I'm always here if you need me. In the pocket you go
In post 1941, Wisdom wrote:spiff youre boring
OOF
In post 1942, Spiffeh wrote:Ankamius might actually be scum after all
+1
In post 1944, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1937, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1935, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The timing of my/TBG pushes is suspicious af. I also really disliked Matt’s push on Moment. I can’t imagine anyone pushing a wagon on one player while presumably having a guilty on another.
Because the guilty is fake.
Muffins would never fake a guilty. It goes against the very fiber of his being.
How do you expect me to trust two people who were trying to mislynch me?
Mafia is a game about trust. The towns that work together are the one's that win together it's a team game based around talking theory etc people can be wrong and you need to figure out if it was scummy or just a mistake I don't think you shouldn't trust someone on the bases that they want to ml you before
In post 1948, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1417, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm not speaking another language, just think wisdom is scum here based on meta. Considering I've played about 10 games with him at this point.
Can you point to a previous game that makes you think Wisdom is scum here and explain why?
This
Responses here all look towny to me
In post 2060, MariaR wrote:1) My confidence comes from liking to think people are decent human beings who wouldn't post stuff like kat did to get townread as scum. It's called having morals
2) I feel like the only time before this game where I've said the amount of you talking you do is AI before was as scum? The only other time I said it as town was years ago to get a reaction from you. Your words don't really mean much in the grand outlook because we just disagree. You can't really disprove my own reasoning for wanting to read you because it's wifom at the end of the day
3) If you're that naive to the way you come off to people sometimes I'm seriously worried about you
Pedit: @Wisom I think townreading someone for making a bad push is super weak and easily one of the fakest things you can do.
This is towny too
In post 2718, MariaR wrote:I'm gonna ignore kat and Muffins caps lock posting though unless they wanna give legit explanations I get Muffin is scum so they won't do that but meh it's annoying
In post 2721, MariaR wrote:
In post 2717, Katsuki wrote:PROVE IT

DEMONSTRATE IT RIGHT NOW BY UNVOTING THE MOD-CONFIRMED TOWN MUFFINS AND VOTE TBG
Your gimmick isn't cute. If you were gonna cop anyone it'd be the person who almost made you rage.
Cop me next while you're at it. But you're not a cop so
She really looks like town in her dealings with Katsuki and Muffin around here
In post 2723, MariaR wrote:I get you want to circlejerk with your friend so you wanna make an obv fake inno and sure go for it but post legit content along with it and not just "get off my inno" that isn't real. Get it over with chop chop. If you won't lynch your friend that badly at least pretend to be playing thanks
And here
In post 2771, MariaR wrote:
In post 2748, Sakura Hana wrote:At this point i just wanna lynch both Muffin and Kats to stop the caps spam.
In post 2749, Sakura Hana wrote:Like seriously it's annoying me.
In post 2751, Sakura Hana wrote:If you guys are gonna behave like this then i rather you be dead.
^^^^^^
And here, I don't believe these are stances she takes as scum
In post 2795, MariaR wrote:I don't believe kat was the nk of all things
In post 2801, MariaR wrote:No one is saying to lynch kat.
I'm staying on muffin
In post 2829, MariaR wrote:Get off the throne you think you're on
In post 2840, MariaR wrote:
In post 2831, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2829, MariaR wrote:Get off the throne you think you're on
Oh no! Is Maria mad because she's about to lose her buddy now that her designated mislynches are being taken off the table?

However can I atone for my sins?

Should I prostrate myself to you by putting my pants over my head and mislynching town slots for you?
You call people bad because they don't agree with you and discredit them and shut them down for it. Instead of explaining why you just feel the need to insult people. So when you feel like playing mafia and not the game of lord brain lmk
In post 2842, MariaR wrote:I don't believe Kat or Muffin at all is the thing it has nothing to do with the claims I think they're acting like this just to be toxic asshats and now you're joining in
In post 2844, MariaR wrote:
In post 2841, zMuffinMan wrote:YOURE FRUSTRATING TO PLAY WITH WHEN
THE IRONYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
In post 2926, MariaR wrote:The friendgroup is salty it's getting lynched the horror *eye roll*
In post 2935, MariaR wrote:
In post 2927, Spiffeh wrote:I’m just gonna sit on Muffin and check back near deadline if I need to condense on someone

I think lynching anyone other than him is a mistake and I’m sad what I believe to be a fake cop result is dissuading people from wanting him to die
^
In post 3027, MariaR wrote:Muffin you just saying I'm scum isn't doing anything. You should be explaining your sentences and focus on that instead of the overall toxic gameplay. When I played with you before you were obv town so fast and here I'm not seeing it I'm seeing 2 dif people and that logic and the way you were pushing on obv town in a way that didn't seem to be a way to figure out there alignment doesn't feel towny to me. Now it's your turn.
And this all comes from town

There's a lot of my own meta and experience mixed in with this but this shows what I'm thinking

I'm confident that Maria is town here, so yeah katsuki is fake claiming and they should feel bad for doing it to the one person who thought they had morals
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And in regards to the gunsmiths:

I think Moment/Kokichi/Wisdom all look like town

I had reason to suspect Nos already, them having a gun (regardless of gs claim) makes me want to lynch there today

VOTE: Nosferatu
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

@mod Katsuki is posting in caps again
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

As for your claim I don't believe "3 shot cop that flips as not cop" for a second

When you flip we're ignoring your reads - because that's what they are, they're not investigative results and you're being toxic by insisting that it is
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

We might as well massclaim right?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3292, Spiffeh wrote:We might as well massclaim right?
I don't think that's required to proceed with today
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Wisdom »

yep, no need
just need nos to claim
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Did the prequel to this game have a similarly gimmicky set up?

At this point I find it pretty unbelievable that Kokichi wouldn’t put a guilty as town without much set up information, and instead just tunnel his guilty all day?

There’s having a guilty and claiming it, or there’s identifying that it’s an odd set up and playing it normally. Choosing not to put but also tunneling the slot is an odd choice.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3295, Spiffeh wrote:Did the prequel to this game have a similarly gimmicky set up?
Yes, there were multiple vanilla cops
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also, Katsuki fakeclaimed a guilty in that game
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Like it seems like he’s scum who got a guilty result but knows it’s a mislymvh so he doesn’t want to claim it knowing he’ll look bad upon Wisdom’s town flip?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3295, Spiffeh wrote:Did the prequel to this game have a similarly gimmicky set up?

At this point I find it pretty unbelievable that Kokichi wouldn’t put a guilty as town without much set up information, and instead just tunnel his guilty all day?

There’s having a guilty and claiming it, or there’s identifying that it’s an odd set up and playing it normally. Choosing not to put but also tunneling the slot is an odd choice.
I thought his response to pressure was pretty towny

We can at least assume that if he was scum he didn't submit the kill or the poison

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”