stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7750 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:16 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7747, hebichan wrote:
In post 7746, Nero Cain wrote:apparently. Why should I have taken that as a joke and not as some limp-wristed pushback?

I think the ppl calling Toog scum are either lazy, argumentative town, or scum thats like overcompensating or some combination of. Toog is getting lynched today. Whether he's just town that is just like "oh hey, I'm expendable and I screwed up." or he's scum that's
Ate
ing and/o his team wants to bus him for the town cred.
If scum bussed for towncred they bussed titus.
wait. why the day 2 leader with definite superpowers over a replace-in with little motive and possibly no powers?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #7751 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:17 am

Post by hebichan »

Because Titus was obviously scum from the point of getting elected.

More likely Titus gave scum powers to her buddies once it was apparent on day two that Titus had a big target on her back the next day.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7752 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:18 am

Post by hebichan »

Further, her buddies didn't move in on me when Titus tried to set up a wagon on me, which says to me that they were already trying to not get tied with Titus.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7753 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:21 am

Post by stungun0404 »

hmm, that is actually a good point i had not seen yet! but if she was obvious scum, then why was there so much clear resistance to her wagon last day phase? sando (what i think is a mislynch wagon) seriously gained ground at the start of the day phase and was difficult to move votes off of, until mathblade and i had seriously discredit titus, then some players sheeped us, but there was still clear resistance wagons of katsuki AND creature. so there was both seriously stated AND unstated resistance to her wagon, especially with us being around 2 hours until deadline when she finally just hammered herself.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7754 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:23 am

Post by stungun0404 »

and further, hebichan why were you on the katsuki/ now nero cain slot---wagon if titus was so obviously scum? that does not add up to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7755 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7751, hebichan wrote:Because Titus was obviously scum from the point of getting elected.

More likely Titus gave scum powers to her buddies once it was apparent on day two that Titus had a big target on her back the next day.
Titus was obviously scum from how she treated my replace in and the randomization too. Like she was using bad logic to argue we shouldn’t play mafia lol.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7756 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

She practically begged Ank to hold me back from scumreading her. The fact we couldn’t lynch her day two pissed me off.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7757 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:26 am

Post by hebichan »

Titus' primary defender was Shiro, who was also talking for cerb at the time. Shiro was town.

It was townsided resistance. I think there was a perception we just wanted to lynch Titus for getting elected day 2, and people were trying to argue that scum wouldn't be that transparent.

I switched to the nero slot when I thought titus wasn't going to be lynched.. I was getting very frustrated at that point. If you wanna look through my game history, I have a habit of jumping around wagons as either alignment.

I mean I opened up day three screaming Titus was scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7758 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7752, hebichan wrote:Further, her buddies didn't move in on me when Titus tried to set up a wagon on me, which says to me that they were already trying to not get tied with Titus.
This was pathetically bad. Titus was just horrible and the remaining scum are lurkers. We bulletproof everyone and call it a day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7759 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7757, hebichan wrote:Titus' primary defender was Shiro, who was also talking for cerb at the time. Shiro was town.

It was townsided resistance. I think there was a perception we just wanted to lynch Titus for getting elected day 2, and people were trying to argue that scum wouldn't be that transparent.

I switched to the nero slot when I thought titus wasn't going to be lynched.. I was getting very frustrated at that point. If you wanna look through my game history, I have a habit of jumping around wagons as either alignment.

Yes on no additional reason you opened up screaming Titus scum...Sure.

I am sure you have a habit of jumping around but I do not believe your theory of town resistance holds any weight at all. The Titus wagon imho was stopped by scum. She was their figurehead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7760 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:28 am

Post by hebichan »

I would have hammered if I were around at the time, but I was at work when Titus self-hammered.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7761 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:29 am

Post by hebichan »

So Shiro was scum?

Cause he directly called for the sando counterwagon.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7762 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:30 am

Post by hebichan »

Sure, I gave no additional reason to lynch titus on day three, because it was a continuation of my play on day 2.

I gave reasons then and couldn't lynch titus that day.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7763 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:31 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7757, hebichan wrote:Titus' primary defender was Shiro, who was also talking for cerb at the time. Shiro was town.

i disagree that it was townsided resistance, knowing that i myself am town and being pretty damned certain sando and mathblade are town, and that fa was one of the last votes on the wagon--who is pretty much locktown to me, and that nancydrew sheeped me on the wagon.

if anything, i'm pretty certain it was a fair balance of town AND scum resistance. so i definitely disagree there.

but you were there at the end of the day questioning me about switching to the creature lynch when i was distracted by the fact that he is 2-0 in scum games against me before i switched right back to titus, but YOU never joined the titus wagon yourself which was kinda strange. why not add a vote there if you felt certain it was scum? i think you might be town, but your statements here do not line up.

and your certainty was apparently just as high if not higher that katsuki/nero cain's slot was scum? i'm not sure i grok what you mean there
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7764 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

shiro's read were so blatantly false. he confscummed me, and suggested fa as a partner. i think he was trying to survive, and thus threw things out that scum might want to keep alive.

and he townread titus--which we all know was bs.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7765 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7761, hebichan wrote:So Shiro was scum?

That is one person. One person does not a resistance make.

I just don’t believe you.

I even called scum would come out and be more active.

The Titus wagon was blocked hard by scum. The kills support that theory. The activity of the players supports that theory.

Hebichan are you scum hun? Trying to buddy me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7766 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

his posts themselves i had even called out as blatant lies while he was here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7767 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am thinking Hebichan UFO Toog
UFO doesn’t mimic Shiro because he doesn’t want to talk to the dead
Hebichan because of trying to change the narrative to something false
And Toog for obvious reasons.

@stun Sanity check me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7768 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7765, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7761, hebichan wrote:So Shiro was scum?

That is one person. One person does not a resistance make.

I just don’t believe you.

I even called scum would come out and be more active.

The Titus wagon was blocked hard by scum. The kills support that theory. The activity of the players supports that theory.

Hebichan are you scum hun? Trying to buddy me?
i am starting to think more and more hebichan may be scum here, with how she is giving serious credence to the obviously flat-out wrong reads of shiro, whose primary intent we have established was merely to stay alive.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7769 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:36 am

Post by hebichan »

I questioned you that evening, and then I had to work, because I start work at like 4:30 pm my time.

I was phone posting on my way to work, and I hate making votes when I do that.

I don't even really remember what I was thinking on day 3 tbh.

p-edit: No math, I'm not trying to buddy you. If I were trying to buddy with you I wouldn't be arguing with you.

I wouldn't even be putting up resistance to a toog lynch here. :roll:
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7770 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:37 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7767, MathBlade wrote:I am thinking Hebichan UFO Toog

@stun Sanity check me?
i do not think ufo, but can agree with hebichan. i think the other is the worst, nero cain, or kokichi oma but i need to figure out which for sure. toranaga vs. titus has too much of a town vs. scum feel for me to believe ufo is scum here.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7771 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:38 am

Post by hebichan »

Nah fuck that, I'm replacing out. I don't have time for a 300 page plus game, I don't feel like reading back and I can't remember my own thought process.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7772 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7770, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7767, MathBlade wrote:I am thinking Hebichan UFO Toog

@stun Sanity check me?
i do not think ufo, but can agree with hebichan. i think the other is the worst, nero cain, or kokichi oma but i need to figure out which for sure. toranaga vs. titus has too much of a town vs. scum feel for me to believe ufo is scum here.
Which parts make you say that so I can re-examine later?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7773 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7771, hebichan wrote:Nah fuck that, I'm replacing out. I don't have time for a 300 page plus game, I don't feel like reading back and I can't remember my own thought process.
:(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7774 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:41 am

Post by hebichan »

Seriously, give me a reason to care, I asked someone to catch me up, no one did.

I barely read any of day 3's stuff very closely so I am apparently grossly misremembering what happened, and no one has given me a power so I haven't even wanted to care since like day 2.

I have no idea what the gamestate is even or who has powers.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”